It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new Planet X Nibiru Video Footage! & Photo's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I know this is bound to get trashed and the whole Nibiru Planet X thing has been done to death BUT!!! This guy has taken dawn footage of Planet X along with photo's ... I've never seen video footage before so this quite intrigues me ....

What do you guys think? I think we're in for a big ride and this video footage has totally convinced me that this so called myth may just be real.

au.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/18/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This cannot be a lens flare as so many on youtube suggested. Why? because..

If you look at the actual video footage towards the end, at 1:26, one minute and twenty six seconds into the entire video, you will see the Sun being completely obstructed from the camera's view by a portion of what appears to be the back door, or screen door. It covers up the sun for like, a second at 1:26, and although theres no direct sun rays hitting the camera lens for that moment, the object in the sky is still there, perfectly clear. If it were a lens flare or some light reflection, the glowing circle beside the sun would disappear when the sun itself became totally obstructed from the camera via an object; in this case the door, i think.

For example, if the reflection of a light is causing a "dot", when the source of the reflection becomes completely obstructed, there is no direct point A to point B light transfer, therefore no direct rays were hitting the lens causing a flare. If he hadn't accidentally moved to the right for a second at 1:26, there'd be no way I could believe that it wasn't hoaxed up. But its because it was covered that it seems real. I know how lens flare works, if you have a ball of light, all it is .. is a powerful reflection of the Sun or another light source directly hitting the lens. It reflects, and the camera also captures the image of the reflection of light as well as the light source for which the camera was likely being used to take pictures of.

Not saying it's Nibiru, just saying it is some type of planetary body, I think there's hidden proof in the video.

[edit on 5/18/2008 by runetang]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Looks like something reflecting off the glass from the back of the room. He never opens the window.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Optix]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The money shot is when the sun is behind the window frame and you can still see the object ... and with the video you can see the sun rays move to a vertical position and yet off to the left you can still see the object...

What is the reasoning for Nibiru / Planet X only being seen from certain places? Is it because in certain positions on the globe the sun blocks it's view? and yet from others it doesn't?

This footage is GOLD!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

This is the second recent Nibrirubu or whatever YouTube video posted on ATS in a short amount of time.

Like I said with the first one, this is an unbelievably huge amount of tripe. If it's daylight where you are now, go and look out the window. See anything? No?

...Well, keep looking

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Here is the latest image from SOHO (The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory):

There's something there. And it's present in all the images over the last 2 days at least.

If it's a lens anomaly, it is very prolific.

Source page: sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Whoa Evasius, you sure are right. What the heck .. it's of a decent size too, considering how large the sun is.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
God I really hate that everyone posts Utube videos here all the time! I cannot watch them from work ( obviously where I am) and no one has posted a still photo from this video. You guys are killing me. I want to see this anomaly!!!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Relax guys...

ares.nrl.navy.mil...

It's a comet. Things like that go in and out of SOHO's view all the time. Again, look out your window if you're in a time zone that it's in sunlight, preferably just on sunset so you don't burn your eyes, and have a look.

*snip* - the thing in the YouTube video obviously isn't a comet, which is more or less lens flare, just the still SOHO image

[edit on 18-5-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Look at the SOHO PIC it's like 1/10 the size relative to the sun thats a HUGE COMET dude ... and if is a comet and of that size from that far out then it should still be of concern in my books!

Any why in the past have NASA airbrushed out the very same anomaly from the same direction?

Doesn't add up....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Look at this VERY IMPORTANT!!!!: Latest!!!

SOHO Video

I hope I am just looking at this video wrong and this mercury or something......or there is going to be a big disaster here soon

[edit on 18-5-2008 by kdial1] Found out what the above image/video was....venus

[edit on 18-5-2008 by kdial1]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If that object is true it either came out of the sun or it's from another solar system. I might know where it's heading.

The human race will go into panic mode if this is all true.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
reply to post by Evasius

Relax guys...

ares.nrl.navy.mil...

It's a comet. Things like that go in and out of SOHO's view all the time. Again, look out your window if you're in a time zone that it's in sunlight, preferably just on sunset so you don't burn your eyes, and have a look.

*snip* - the thing in the YouTube video obviously isn't a comet, which is more or less lens flare, just the still SOHO image

[edit on 18-5-2008 by mattguy404]

If you look at the video I posted from soho it does not look like a comet....where is the tail?....it is heading toward our sun. Please disprove me I pray you disprove me.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

If it truly was a planet, it's moving incredibly fast. But I guess it would have to move that fast if it were going to be here by 2012

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There is no Tail and it's huge! good work on the SOHO pic's & Video's .... MATGUY that is not lens flare man sorry to say the object stays fixed in relation to when he moves the camera .. lens flare would come in and out of view when the camera is moved.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Hey no problem, if you want to believe this stuff you can. I've also looked at the SOHO videos over the past few years, and things like that drift in and out all the time. If that object really were the size of Nibiru, if it existed, it would be huge.

Think about it - if that object were really there, and it was going to wipe us all out, do you think they would allow that SOHO video out? Why don't you email someone at SOHO and ask?

Bottom line, believe what you want, but don't expect people like myself to share any of these delusions.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

This is the second recent Nibrirubu or whatever YouTube video posted on ATS in a short amount of time.

Like I said with the first one, this is an unbelievably huge amount of tripe. If it's daylight where you are now, go and look out the window. See anything? No?

...Well, keep looking

yes i agree i have not seen this around the sun.

~Also no one brought up the fact that all of a sudden there is another planet in the pics. now 2 planets? from :40 to :55 seconds into the video... I like to see this shot again with the window open.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Holy guacamol'e BATMAN

I don't like this very much at all

Is this only visible in the early am?
or all day long.......

I think if it IS heading right into the sun then we should be able to see this all day as long as we can see the sun..... right? RIGHT?

MAYBE this WAS the BIG nasa announcement that they changed their minds on telling us about................

[edit on 18-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Holy guacamol'e BATMAN

I don't like this very much at all

Is this only visible in the early am?
or all day long.......

I think if it IS heading right into the sun then we should be able to see this all day as long as we can see the sun..... right? RIGHT?

MAYBE this WAS the BIG nasa announcement that they changed their minds on telling us about................

[edit on 18-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

I didn't like this at all......especially when I watched the video.....I hope someone gets on here and explains this....I want the SOHO video explained.....

Good call on the NASA announcement....maybe it was a test and the real announcement is coming soon....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
ok, did some research.......that soho pic and video is VENUS......whew

Kdial1

Edit: Planet changed from Mercury to Venus.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by kdial1]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join