It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Race Is Pathetic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok first thing why has this turned into some sort of flaming war? I am passing my views on and people don't accept that other people have views.

Grow up TrekFan

[edit on 18-5-2008 by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk]

Mod Edit: Removed quote from previous post.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have to agree with the first post, humans are savage and from my experience with ufos and aliens from what i've read aliens consider the human race a threat to themselves. we fight wars over drops of oil and kill each other everyday and threaten nuclear war that would destroy the entire planet. if humans would stop and realize that the governmental system that we follow doesn't and has never worked and our planet is constantly being raped of its natural resources and we are destroying it with pollution and all the other things that go along with that.

Humans are like a pack of dogs fighting over one piece of meat, every major power on the planet would love it if they could rule solely over the entire planet and by having these pointless wars and killing off our own race is accomplishing nothing.

We are not pathetic at all though by any means we are fully capable of achieving great things and we have several bright minds on the planet we just can't get past fighting each other long enough to get together and work on advancing our race so that we can explore the cosmos and all the wonders of it. humans don't realize that when we kill iraqis and they kill americans that we are in fact killing humans, no matter the ethnic background, color of skin, religion, doesn't matter we are all the same and unless we can get past that we will never advance ourselves.

i agree that, that is probably the reason ETs don't want to expose themselves because they probably feel as though the human race is not ready for something of that magnitude we are like ants on a mound of dirt to them. we can't fix the problems of our planet, we fight each other everyday, humans must realize that the planet we live on if it ceases where will we go after that? we have no place else to go because the government would not help us if they cared enough about the planet they would be solving problems that are more important than fighting over a few drops of oil and trying to push a governmental system on a group of people that don't want it.

We are intellegent, we are capable, and we can do the things we need to do, but right now we are nowhere near ready to advance because in order to advance the entire race must work together if alot of us got past greed, envy, hate etc. etc. we would be a supreme race of beings capable of anything but right now hate is our driving force thats slowly killing our race and our planet.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnylightning06

exactly! I agree to some degree

[edit on 18-5-2008 by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk]

Mod Edit: Entire quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 18/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk

What you need to understand my good man is this.

When you start a topic of discussion and title is Human Race Is pathetic your bound to get the argument's that we are seeing now.

If you did not realise it at the time atleast you do now !

If you did realise it.

And it was your aim to add the spark to the tinder box.

Then drop the whole I NEVER INTENDED THIS THREAD TO BE LIKE THIS routine.

It's pretty much one of the few thing's that i find offencive.

Let the beat go on as they say.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk

I'd really like to apologize for my first post. That was terrible of me. I'm very sorry.
I do think your original post has some really good points about how we really need to take better care of our planet and each other. Now I get it.
Thanks

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Erm... Your making no sense and as far as i can see i have proven my point on the pathetic side. We are arguing on a forum.

Mod Edit: Large quote removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 18/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thoughts eventually manifest into reality. If you think you are pathetic, rest assured that you will be.

When I was married, I constantly fought with myself internally. I was constantly thinking my wife could be cheating on me. That I was ugly and a bad husband and wage earner. Eventually my wife divorced me. I can now today believe that my destructful mental pattern eventually manifested in my divorce. Had I believed I was a good husband and wage earner who deserved to have a beautiful and intelligent wife, then my marriage would still be alive today.

The power of positive thinking cannot be trivialized. If millions of people are thinking we are headed straight to hell, then they are actually STEERING us toward that very reality. However by believing in the inherent goodness of mankind and the grace of God we can steer reality in another direction.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk
Look back at all the things we have done... We were granted life on this planet now we have destroyed it! We are intent on killing each other and other things! We allow one person in each country to overpower us. We allow our selves to believe in things that don't exist(most of the time) We live to die. We rely on other people to live.We poison the earth! We threaten to blow the earth up... and so on...

Is it any wonder why alien life hasn't come in direct contact with human beings. We are the most violent and pathetic race around for lightyears!

Do you need a HUUUUUG,

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
17 years is nothing, your eyes have not opened to what the world is, and how it works. It is not possible to take more than you give, in the end Nature takes it all regardless if you were good or bad, it is a zero sum game.
Humans are a small matter in the grand scheme, Nonetheless there is need to understand what people are capable of.

You need to get out and see the world, travel in Africa and sleep in the desert. Take a hot air balloon ride across Australia. Play Chess in Red Square. Visit Maui and watch the humpback whales, and on and on.

Its not the places or sights that will stick with you when you travel, it is the people you meet and the lengths they go to welcome you to their homes and their lives. You will find the same humanity in the balloon pilot that you will in a veteran of WW2 playing Chess in Red Square.
then your eyes will open and you can journey without blinders.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ah yes more of the same thinking that fits into the goal of worldwide depopulation.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Look back at all the things we have done...

Can you think of all the GOOD things man has done?

We were granted life on this planet now we have destroyed it!

Even animals destroy their environment, plus what makes you think we were granted life?

We are intent on killing each other and other things!

That is the nature of all beast, eat or be eaten.

We allow one person in each country to overpower us.

Well that's been since the beginning, even tribes have chiefs

We allow our selves to believe in things that don't exist(most of the time)

We are programmed to believe ,even if it is believing in nothing.

We live to die.

How about living life to its fullest, try doing something nice for someone, then you will accomplish something, elevate some suffering, then DIE without regrets.

We rely on other people to live.

Get a job, lol

We poison the earth! We threaten to blow the earth up... and so on...

Ever hear of tornadoes, hurricanes , earthquakes. what makes you think earth is so grand a place to exist?

Some day some major catastrophic event will eliminate us anyway, eat drink and me merry.

Is it any wonder why alien life hasn't come in direct contact with human beings. We are the most violent and pathetic race around for lightyears!

Now how would you know that?

You think in the the vastness that is the universe some alien being gives to two hoops and a holler about us, why they might have their own issues.

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"Originally posted by johnnylightning06
I have to agree with the first post, humans are savage and from my experience with ufos and aliens from what i've read aliens consider the human race a threat to themselves. we fight wars over drops of oil and kill each other everyday and threaten nuclear war that would destroy the entire planet. if humans would stop and realize that the governmental system that we follow doesn't and has never worked and our planet is constantly being raped of its natural resources and we are destroying it with pollution and all the other things that go along with that.

Humans are like a pack of dogs fighting over one piece of meat, every major power on the planet would love it if they could rule solely over the entire planet and by having these pointless wars and killing off our own race is accomplishing nothing.

We are not pathetic at all though by any means we are fully capable of achieving great things and we have several bright minds on the planet we just can't get past fighting each other long enough to get together and work on advancing our race so that we can explore the cosmos and all the wonders of it. humans don't realize that when we kill iraqis and they kill americans that we are in fact killing humans, no matter the ethnic background, color of skin, religion, doesn't matter we are all the same and unless we can get past that we will never advance ourselves.

i agree that, that is probably the reason ETs don't want to expose themselves because they probably feel as though the human race is not ready for something of that magnitude we are like ants on a mound of dirt to them. we can't fix the problems of our planet, we fight each other everyday, humans must realize that the planet we live on if it ceases where will we go after that? we have no place else to go because the government would not help us if they cared enough about the planet they would be solving problems that are more important than fighting over a few drops of oil and trying to push a governmental system on a group of people that don't want it.

We are intellegent, we are capable, and we can do the things we need to do, but right now we are nowhere near ready to advance because in order to advance the entire race must work together if alot of us got past greed, envy, hate etc. etc. we would be a supreme race of beings capable of anything but right now hate is our driving force thats slowly killing our race and our planet."

Hate, All these emotions are what makes humans human, from emotions and experiences we learn, without these wars we would never progress. What you have to remember is that by no means are we pathetic but we still are primitive. The global collaboration needed to make such changes to our world is phenominal. I like to think as humans as the great survivors. Only under extreme pressure could we all pull together to save our planet and once we get that far it'd probably be too late to save earth or ourselves. That aside we are progressing, humans are closer to eachother now then ever before. WW2 and other catastrophes have brought us together. Maybe, for us to fully understand how much the planet means to us it must die and we must move on.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
lol i knew before i started this thread that people would start to disagree and had second thoughts about posting.

I have had the honor of traveling places and seing sights such as the pyramids and other famous landmarks and have no intention of doing nothing with my life.

Age is nothing but a figure, i have seen alot of things since being alive, some things that can't be explained, memories of good, bad and some sinister, feelings...

The thing is i wanted to show you in this thread how "pathetic" Humanity is, and i contradicted what i said, deliberately to see how people would react, i got the reaction i was hoping for which leads me to believe that what i said is true.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The thing is i wanted to show you in this thread how "pathetic" Humanity is, and i contradicted what i said, deliberately to see how people would react, i got the reaction i was hoping for which leads me to believe that what i said is true.

well, harump , that's pathetic.

So you have been toying with us?

Welcome to the human race.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Somethings i said however i still mean!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Phreak, what do you want us to say?

You think we don't know life on this planet is ugly at times?

Tell me how are you going to make the world a better place?

YOU!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Music.

Mod Edit: Entire quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 18/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am waiting, tic toc,,,,,,,,

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join