learn more

Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kstallsworth

Now, I'm not saying that this is conclusive proof, but I also tend to think that the simplest answer is usually correct and honestly, to me personally, it's more a stretch to say that these things are random. Besides we just now discovering that these ancient structures on our own planet have ties to space and the stars, that would have been impossible to know about when they were built, or at least they would be with the technology that we believe they had. (or lack thereof)

NEVER assume what nature is capable of.

Rocks with Faces
edit on 10-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Did anyone else see thie one? Looks like a side view of a face. Just me?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I never quite bought into the face of mars picture, but this definitely caught my attention. I do believe you have stumbled across some sort of overlooked piece of intelligent intervention on the Mars landscape. What else I find striking in the pic is how the rock face looks uniformly cut into a striped pattern. Does anyone else find this particularly odd, or is it something completely natural I do not understand?
edit on 12-1-2013 by lunaboy08 because: improper word use

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lunaboy08

You mean like this?
whiteblaze.net...
www.freenaturepictures.com...
cdn.c.photoshelter.com...
cdn.c.photoshelter.com...

The geological term is stratification.
edit on 1/12/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

People like Richard C. Hoagland see stratification as money in the bank. Also Mesas (like the Face on Mars) are long term investments. Its a pot of gold that planet Mars!
edit on 12-1-2013 by RUFFREADY because: also moons lots of them like slot machines that pay off!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Isn't that picture actually taken like,,,25 feet from the rock? Sorry if I;m wrong but yah, if that "statue" is 500 feet away then cool, but if it's 25 feet away then it's a foot tall. ...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsrocks
Just an observation, but if you take a look at the landscape immediately surrounding the "Egyptian statue," although the site looks very naturally created, it looks like a typical Egyptian pharaoh's head which incorporates the orginally observed statue.

Coincidence?

I illustrate my observation in this video (using a Tut image as the comparison):

That would be the pharaoh with the elongated head, Akhenaten. Akhenaten was said to have come down from the stars and his children were depicted looking like aliens. The question is how large really was his head and why, the statue may be broken because powers want to keep the brilliant secret away from humanity.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Can someone link the one that discusses ET statue on mars?

thanks..

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The human brain is wired to see faces where none exist. This is normal weathering. Egyptian statue? Don't be preposterous!

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join