It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon, I was looking up wormholes and found a patent for US Patent 6702993 - Ultrastable hexagonal, cubic and wormhole aluminosilicate mesostructures

here www.patentstorm.us...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP...forgetting all the other great achievements of the Egyptian architects and technicians.

True... like giant light bulbs

In Temple of Hathor in Dendera

Translation of the Text
Complete text of the south wall:

Resomtus is alive with gloss in the sky (and) lives at the day of the New Year celebration. He lights up in its house in the night of the child in his nest, by donating the light to the country from the birth bricks. The sky is jubilant, the earth is pleased and the God chapels is glad, when he appears in his chamber in his procession barge at his beautiful celebration of the New Year. The God with his disk has come to see him. Nehebkau gives him reputation, and the goddess with her disk, with godly body, rejuvenates him in his sanctuary. Tchnt tpjt jnr is content because of her majesty. She praises Re because of him with praise for his Ka, with wine from schfjt and meat bits on the altar before him. The "land-of-Atum" is prepared with his most distinguished plan, as Hu and Sia are subordinated to him. He may protect the son of Re, forever.

Anyone watch Stargate SG-1?
that will tell you all about why Egyptians are seen all over Mars

The Experimental Evidence

See video of a working model
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Hathor's Temple is a very interesting place

Remember this guy?

Well here he is with his people on the walls of the temple

Kundalini

The 'Serpent' energy... it winds around the base of the spine and gives you "God like powers' Just do a google

Shankaracharya (8th century AD) says in the Saundarya Lahari in the 10th verse: “..Thyself assuming the form of a serpent of three-and-a-half coil, sleepest Thou in the hollow of the Kulakunda ((sacrum), the triangular bone at the end of the spine)

From the walls of Hathor's Temple...

Hathor Holding a Goa'uld Larva in SG-1 (winds around the spine and makes you a "god"

The Egyptian Connection will take hold more and more as time passes... and would be even more so if...

"Zahi Hawass has proven repeatedly that his agenda is to promote
the myth that everything in Egypt was done by the "noble Egyptians".
Any new discovery which would indicate otherwise never sees the
light of day". - D

So there you have a quicky condensed version of life in our Universe

Drop me a note if you want more

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Great Find.

I would say that MARS STATUE has more clarity of an ALIEN CITIZEN then a human characteristic, the enlarged cranium, the courteous upright manner. We wish we had statues like Mars- down- here.

By the way (mike Singh) you had one in your Mars landscape pictures that had a CAT STATUE in the lower bottom of it, cats delt with Isis particarly that was of Egyption nobility. The feminine. What took place on Mars was a Religion fall out and civilisation colapsed.

In this thread, there's a cat statue.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Founders of Religion went to war with each other here.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Somehow this got me wondering if there is a wormhole in the Satatue of Liberty, seems that it has been shut down to the public after 9/11.

anyways heres a couple links

thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

photos1.blogger.com...

ISIS

I also found another wormhole patent, these are the words that showed up in my google search

"Prasant Mohapatra, Wormhole Routing Techniques for Directly Connected .... number 11023 titled "Design for a Statue". It was for the Statue of Liberty. ...
www.patentstorm.us/patents/7000033.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages"

[edit on 25-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

[edit on 25-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Not to mention these heiroglyphics from Abydos depicting what look like an aircraft, a helicopter, a "rod" as some call them, and a cigar shaped craft all in one specific area in sequence.
www.in-search-of.com...

And these heiroglyphics which depict what look like UFO's
www.ufopictureblog.com...
This link also has an interesting video on a look into possible ancient astronauts and points out archaeological discoveries of technological objects throughout history and how it all ties in to that theory.

-ChriS

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that the majority of the photos are being masked, because if they prove that life existed on Mars, or still exists then they are forced to admit that we are not alone.

Also, I have studied the photos and many of the structures are not made naturally, and would have to be man-made.

Nasa thinks that they can fool all of the people, all of the time, but they forget the old adage, 'You can fool some people, some of the time, but not all of the people, all of the time.' They may as well, fess up, and admit that there is, or was life on Mars.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have been keeping an eye on my thread and haven’t had time to say thank you to every one. I’ve been clicking on all the great links. So I went back to give stars. Sorry if I forgot any one, please don’t take it as I’m not grateful. I am. But here’s a few that sick out from memory.

Kdial1. Thank you for taken care of that blogger.

Wang_ke_. Thank you for running the dodge tool over the picture. I wouldn’t know how to do that. It certainly made it lot clearer thanks.

Spikedmilk. I understand where you’re coming from. There was no offence taken.

ArMaP although I don’t always agree with you your input, as a skeptic you are well respected, as you not only run images through your p.c in a way I can only dream of. But you put your point across that makes me stand back and think. Thank you.

Turnpike. Thank you also for bighting up the image.

And not forgetting
Zorgon. God you post some great information. Although it might say iammonkey is one line, she hasn’t got into the habit of signing out. So thanks for backing up my post when I’m not there. And Chris

Now I’ve gone over a few things on the thread. But the one line from many skeptics is that we see what we want to see. So off I went to test their theory. I sat with me bottle of baileys and went over this picture many times. And while doing so, I wanted SO BAD TO SEE another statue or Egyptian writing.
There logic being. If I want to see it. I will. Well guess what? I did not. So either I’m not wanting it bad enough, or its not there. Unlike the 1st statue. (I initially went looking for skulls) but didn’t find them either.
So that theory for me falls flat.

Now natural formation has come up a bit as well. Granted I didn’t spend all day looking. But the time I did spend looking at natural rock formation, I found a rock that had a face shape to it. But it was only on one side. I could be wrong. But so far, I haven’t seen a natural rock formation that look like a symmetrical statue. If there is one. I would then consider it a possibility. Plus the fact that nasa made the resolutions clearer as kindly pointed out by ArMaP. Also tells me that NASA might of seen this shape and wanted a better look. But for who’s benefit theirs or ours?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I was thinking about more mundane (and more important) things, like irrigation systems, medicine (with possibly the oldest dental treatment and the oldest prosthetic toe), furniture (the oldest bed, for example), etc. Even simple things show the applications of their simple but effective technology, like this toy with three dancing dwarfs.

In architecture, although most people think only about the pyramids, the ancient Egyptians built very large and impressive temples, many of them with high columns (like the 16 metres high columns in the Luxor temple) and obelisks that still exist today.

And the fact that someone built a working lamp based on what is supposed to be a lotus leaf with a snake only shows the importance the people today attribute to those things, not the real use and meaning of those things at the time they were created.

[edit on 25/5/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iammonkey
Now I’ve gone over a few things on the thread. But the one line from many skeptics is that we see what we want to see. So off I went to test their theory. I sat with me bottle of baileys and went over this picture many times. And while doing so, I wanted SO BAD TO SEE another statue or Egyptian writing.
There logic being. If I want to see it. I will. Well guess what? I did not. So either I’m not wanting it bad enough, or its not there. Unlike the 1st statue. (I initially went looking for skulls) but didn’t find them either.
So that theory for me falls flat.

That was MARVELOUS... thank you for the experiment ermmm the whole bottle?

I need to save THIS post

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well all said and done.... I would LOVE to spend a few weeks rummaging in that warehouse at the Smithsonian.... you know the one where all the 'enigma's go that Archaeologists don't want to have to explain?

Remember that the Baghdad batteries were found tucked away in some dingy basement in a museum until a new curator stuck his head down there.. That discovery sent shock waves through museums as they scrambled to check if their gold artifacts were PLATED or not

I can't help wondering what all they hide... but I guess its a good thing they hide it, rather than destroy it... maybe their conscience does come in to play when deciding on keeping funding or showing the truth

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is no telling how much evidence and artifacts that have been destroyed by human hands to keep the truth away from humans on Earth that we have been and are still being visited by extraterrestrials. Also we have no clue on how many alien items from other worlds and past advanced civilizations here on Earth that are locked up in boxes, crates, warehouses and basements of museums in this world we live. Rik Riley

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon and post by rikriley

My hope is that many of those things are not hidden but forgotten.

I know one case that happened with something that was not as important as the "Baghdad batteries" but it shows how things happen.

In the archives of the Portuguese army they found some maps from the 18th century or 19th century from a famous cartographer. They were not catalogued, so nobody knew they existed, and they were found behind some book cases when they were going to make some repairs in the building.

A different case happened in the same archive; when they changed the director (because the previous one had reached his age limit) and the new one went to occupy his new office he found hidden in his predecessor desk some important historical documents that thought had disappeared. They hadn't disappeared, they were hidden by the director in his own desk for some reason that nobody knows what was, at least as far as I know.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Now natural formation has come up a bit as well. Granted I didn’t spend all day looking. But the time I did spend looking at natural rock formation, I found a rock that had a face shape to it. But it was only on one side. I could be wrong. But so far, I haven’t seen a natural rock formation that look like a symmetrical statue.

Please, do yourself a favour (and I am most definitely not being hostile
) and do have a THOROUGH look at the mimetoliths page, the link to which I posted earlier... :-)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I went back to have another look. Some beautiful pictures there. Now I did see rocks and stones with symmetrical patterns on them and the heart. However, what I didn’t see a symmetrical statue. But a few large profiles. Although number 33. The fallen queen is interesting enough for me to accept the possibility. So thank you .It doesn’t mean that is what I accept this to be at this time. Nevertheless, I will keep the door open.

I didn’t take your post as hostile at all. All the best iammonkey

Is there any one who would be able to tell me where do I begin to look for the location of this
Thing. You know what I mean, the longitude, latitude thing. I don’t mind doing the work but don’t know where to start. Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Zorgon, or anybody else really. Does anybody have any pictures of ancient Egyptian sculptures that are carved back into a recessed cliff, wall etc?

From just about every picture I've seen the rock around the sculpture is pushed/carved back to bring the sculpture 'out' of the canvas.

But, what we see here in this Martian picture is a "sculpture" that appears to be just the opposite.

Maybe it's just my eyes or all this side tracking has started to get me confused.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by zarlaan]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarlaan
Zorgon, or anybody else really. Does anybody have any pictures of ancient Egyptian sculptures that are carved back into a recessed cliff, wall etc?

You mean like this?

or this

Mikey

[edit on 26/5/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Yes exactly, thank you. I knew I've seen some before from a valley this may have been the one I was thinking of.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

Good question... I wanted to ask you the same thing. You could start by showing us the point where you made this discovery. Most places on the moon and mars are already named. Just give us the best vicinity if you can. If we can pin point this on a map, we could solve this age old riddle.

Take a look at the tetrahedral pyramids on the moon and location of the great pyramids and the Sphinx. If I am correct there should be a relationship, noted by coordinance, and the belt of Orion.

Also...Google Univers might help, but not much.....We are looking for angles from here to the moon and to mars and back. there should be some sort of alignment.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

I understand what you're saying...
But the point of that website, of course, is just to show you a few - they are really only a few! - examples of what nature CAN do.
(I remember seeing natural features that looked almost machine-made... and I wish I had photos, but I don't. It's still true, though.
)

All the best to you, too. :-)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Very interesting topic.

To the left of the original anomaly, I observed this head-shaped object..

Cropped region:

Increased brightness and contrast:

Could be just a natural formation.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Ross Cross]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join