It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims US-Backed Terrorists Planned Attack on Russian Consulate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This story doesn't surprise me one little bit. The good thing is that the Iranians stopped the attack and caught the cell. The bad news is the people who they caught are going to get some serious torture. I wonder how much they know? Could be a nice bit of intelligence for the Iranians. You have to give Iran a lot of credit, They do play the game quite well. They've shown the British Government up a couple of times already this year. They're fighting toe to toe and they're holding their own.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Yeah everyone's out to get the USA mate. It's just so biased and unfair how they keep picking on America, what have you guys ever done wrong?

Boy, you are really showing your ignorance. As if I am supposed to take the word of Iran, our enemy. You can believe the lunatics in Iran but I will not. You are exactly the type of person this propaganda is meant to sway. Come on, think for yourself and don't be swayed by obvious political propaganda.

Excuse me while I put my blindfold on and listen to FOX news....

Good, now you may learn something and will stop being brainwashed from the liberal media.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Good, now you may learn something and will stop being brainwashed from the liberal media.

Are you serious?

And you say I'm ignorant. Boy I hope you don't seriously get all your information from FOX news otherwise your too far gone to be helped in my opinion.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Boy, you are really showing your ignorance.

Let's not resort to such distasteful and pointless tactics. Personal attacks are not welcome here.

If you can express your opinions without violating the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, please do.

If not, please don't.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Are you serious?

Yes.

And you say I'm ignorant.

Yes.

Boy I hope you don't seriously get all your information from FOX news

No.

otherwise your too far gone to be helped in my opinion.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion. The reason you don't like Fox News is because you cannot tolerate hearing both sides of issues. You only are happy when you constantly hear the extreme liberal side of issues.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Let's not go down the Fox news road again here, please.

This report is also being carried by the International Herald Tribune, a US-owned international paper (part of the NYTimes Corp).

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Let's not go down the Fox news road again here, please.

Why are you telling me this? I was only replying.

Your fellow poster brought it to light so bug him about it.

This report is also being carried by the International Herald Tribune, a US-owned international paper (part of the NYTimes Corp).

That does not matter since they would be reporting the same report FROM IRAN.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

We have a sign in my town telling us not to feed the seagulls.

It amounts to pretty much the same thing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

We have started doing it because they have been doing it to us in Iraq for years. Just wait until forces of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt start taking action against Iran for Hesbolas actions in Lebanon recently. All of those countries and more are really pissed at Iran right now. So don't go blaming the U.S. if innocent people in Iran are getting killed by bombs because thats not our style.

I talk to U.S. and British forces in Iraq and they have found Iranian made detonators that say for use in Iraq only on the side and now they are seeing Sadr's and other Shia militia boys running around with reproduced copies of the Styer 50. cal sniper rifles. The same ones that are being made in Iran since Styer stopped selling them the rifles years and years ago.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Without solid info on that piece of information this is just BS.

Shouldn't that be the case with everything?

Or is it just when FOX News or CNN display no evidence of alleged Iran-backed terrorists in Iraq, then no evidence is needed, its automatically true?

Originally posted by Memysabu
This is JUST a Russian news site, I think that should tell you something.

Those news sites that say Iran backs terrorists in Iraq, they're JUST an American news site. I think that should tell you something. Among the many things it should tell you is that you people should stop assuming all news agencies not based in the United States are spewing propaganda 24/7.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
So don't go blaming the U.S. if innocent people in Iran are getting killed by bombs because thats not our style.

You're right. Its our style to hire Blackwater to blow up innocents. We're so above dropping those bombs ourselves.

What a joke. Some people.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Maybe you want to tell mr Steyr

www.steyrarms.com...

that he`s not actually making those rifles anymore

oh wait - they do still make them.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Mann I love this guy lol, he posts what ever runs through my mind

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The Iranians are freaking idiots...they have lost ALL credibility with their stupid bluster.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There is a key phrase that it seems everyone is overlooking...

"Iran claims...."

Sorry guys but I trust claims made by Iran just as much as I trust claims made by the U.S.

This is all another bluster in order to raise oil prices once again. Notice how Iran, Bush's oil buddies, and Russia seem to benefit financially from all this?

Lets see how far all this goes and how much money we all have to pay before this blows up because of some miscalculation.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

You have a very good point.

Iran's claims should not be taken at face value any more than the US's, and they do have a great deal to gain economically by keeping tensions simmering.

It's harder to dismiss Iranian claims of interference in general due to avowed US policy, however specific claims should be backed up by specific evidence.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I sincerely believe Bush is capable of licking those Israeli shoes real good. Besides, he has shown me he is not worth my trust.

Therefore, I believe Ahmadinejad more than cox sucker Bush.

That's what I truly think, although some Americans might decide to rather hide their head in the sand and
believe their liar-in-chief.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
There is a key phrase that it seems everyone is overlooking...

"Iran claims...."

Sorry guys but I trust claims made by Iran just as much as I trust claims made by the U.S.

This is all another bluster in order to raise oil prices once again. Notice how Iran, Bush's oil buddies, and Russia seem to benefit financially from all this?

Lets see how far all this goes and how much money we all have to pay before this blows up because of some miscalculation.

Exactly, Washington and Moscow are totally on board with any line of crap that will escalate Death anywhere but "Home." They'll say (* or do) anything as long as it kills people they view as expendable. death=profit

[edit on 18-5-2008 by djerwulfe]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Just wait until forces of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt start taking action against Iran for Hesbolas actions in Lebanon recently.

Where the hell are you getting this from?
Saudi Arabia funds Palestinian groups like Hamas, Fatah and the PLO, they pay the families of martyrs something like $60,000 US Dollars. www.factsofisrael.com...
Why would they get pissed if somebody else is supporting anti-Israeli resistance?

Egypt has no connection to the Palestinians anymore since they signed a ceasefire with Israel and established diplomatic relations, but I guess you don't follow the news.

And Pakistan? Pakistan and Iran are freakin' allies for god's sake. They're not gonna take action against their one of their major trading partners. Iran and Pakistan have a lot of energy interests in the Gulf region, such as their recent pipeline deal worth billions.

President Gen Pervez Musharraf assured Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad on Thursday night that Pakistan would always have Iran’s interests close to its heart.

Read more here:www.thenews.com.pk...

And please educate yourself before making wild claims.

[edit on 18/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join