It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims US-Backed Terrorists Planned Attack on Russian Consulate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

"Do you have proof that they are faulty news sources? Or is it supposed to be enough for the rest of us for you people to say the country name, laugh and everything coming from that country is now bull#?"

More than I could possibly post here.

Take most anything Iran’s president-otherwise know as their horses arse.

"One of the terrorists was killed in the operation, but the rest are in detention, the Intelligence Ministry said, adding that the group’s main objective was to create fear among the people. "
Read that quote and tell me who is to gain from it?? America duuuude, America is supporting many terrorist organisations within Iran and in it's borders like Pakistan to create instability in Iran.

"A Pakistani tribal militant group responsible for a series of deadly guerrilla raids inside Iran has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials since 2005, U.S. and Pakistani intelligence sources tell ABC News."
blogs.abcnews.com...
This idea that Iran gains anything from this terror plot has no basis.
fire breathing terrorists lolxx

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification
"One of the terrorists was killed in the operation, but the rest are in detention, the Intelligence Ministry said, adding that the group’s main objective was to create fear among the people. "
Read that quote and tell me who is to gain from it?? America duuuude, America is supporting many terrorist organisations within Iran and in it's borders like Pakistan to create instability in Iran.

Where is your proof dude? Just because Iran says so does not mean its true. Why would you believe the propaganda from a bunch of lunatics?
Show me some of these people in detention. Show me the evidence that proves it was the CIA. Where are these documents? Anything??

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by gottago
Jumping to conclusions on a single report is not so smart either

You believe and trust the enemy and I do not. Simple really.

Well your objectivity is about zero and you're also making patently false personal accusations about what I believe. You're all wrapped up in the flag--and I mean that literally, just look at your avatar--and can't even conceive of the possibility that the US would do such a thing.

Puhleeze.

We've been running secret wars and destabilizing and overthrowing literally dozens of governments we don't like since WW II. I know this but apparently you have no clue, or your virulent patriotism has blinded you to the truth of history.

Either way, your vision of the US is so contorted that you can't judge with any objectivity. This is not sports; its realpolitik. There's no point in cheering the home team right or wrong; it's adolescent and you've bought the propaganda.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Well your objectivity is about zero

Umm...yeah, especially when the source is Iran.

You're all wrapped up in the flag--and I mean that literally, just look at your avatar

Thanks, I take that as a compliment.

We've been running secret wars and destabilizing and overthrowing literally dozens of governments we don't like since WW II. I know this but apparently you have no clue, or your virulent patriotism has blinded you to the truth of history.

Of course things like this happen and I have never said they don't. Except this Iran story is total BS. The difference is I just happen not to have a problem with some of the things you listed because sometimes you have to do what it takes to protect our way of life. Sorry if I don't want to be a third world country.

There's no point in cheering the home team right or wrong; it's adolescent and you've bought the propaganda.

Ok, but it's better than buying the enemies propaganda. You should try and giving the home team the benefit of the doubt first before falling for the propaganda of those you wish harm to America.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
man, when will USa stop sponsoring terror and war across the globe ....

USA is a megalomaniac nation hellbent on world domination , now it dares to try to intimidate Russia ...

well, time for Russia to take care of USA once and for all

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322

USA is a megalomaniac nation hellbent on world domination , now it dares to try to intimidate Russia ...

Boy, you just spew the same garbage in every thread.
Hmmm...let me try.
It is tiring to see extreme islamic nutcases performing terrorists acts around the world, beheading innocent people and trying to convert people to islam or die.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Boy, you just spew the same garbage in every thread.
Hmmm...let me try.
It is tiring to see extreme islamic nutcases performing terrorists acts around the world, beheading innocent people and trying to convert people to islam or die.

and you islaomophobic parrot keeps spouting the same nonsense agaisn and again

man , you and BrezhnevX =soulmates made for each other , after all opposite attract

both you and BrezhnevX are crackpots

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Boy, that parrot remark I used against you must have really hit a nerve because you cannot stop using it.

Oh, and you keep spouting the same extreme islamofacist garbage so what's your point.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Boy, that parrot remark I used against you must have really hit a nerve because you cannot stop using it.

Oh, and you keep spouting the same extreme islamofacist garbage so what's your point.

see islamophobic parrot can't stop spoutin nonsense , as usual imperial american garbage from you
just like brzhnev , who couldn't stop spouting soviet blaha
crackpots ....

[edit on 20-5-2008 by manson_322]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

see islamophobic parrot can't stop spoutin nonsense , as usual imperial american garbage from you
crackpots ....

Ok.......** twilight zone theme playing **
Thanks for proving my point.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ron Paul said the CIA were involved in operations regarding Iran. I dont know why this would surpirse anyone it goes on all the time in many countries. The UK does it too but dont I know if theyre involved in iran.

of course they dont advertise the fact theyre doing it. But it usually comes out a few years later.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by yeti101]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

crackpots ....

Ok.......** twilight zone theme playing **
Thanks for proving my point.

well, you haven't proved anything at all parrot of islamphobia...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You keep proving my point. Keep it up.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You keep proving my point. Keep it up.

as i said before, i am yet to see any proof for what you claim to prove parrot

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You keep doing it with every post.

Stop your nonesense and please try to stay on topic. You are derailing this thread.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You keep doing it with every post.

Stop your nonesense and please try to stay on topic. You are derailing this thread.

as i said before, i am still waiting for proof for the BS you post ...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification

Where is your proof dude? Just because Iran says so does not mean its true. Why would you believe the propaganda from a bunch of lunatics?
Show me some of these people in detention. Show me the evidence that proves it was the CIA. Where are these documents? Anything??

Why did you ignore my second paragraph?? That's half of the proof that America has been supporting terrorist organisation.

OK here's something I digged just for you. You never bring proof of anything, I don't want to be like you
fire breathing terrorists lol

"Here’s what I would suggest to you. Number one, we take the National Council for Resistance to Iran off the terrorist list that the Clinton Administration put them on as well as the Mujahedin-e Khalq at the Camp Ashraf in Iraq," said McInerney.

"Then I would start a tit-for-tat strategy which I wrote up in the Wall Street Journal a year ago: For every EFP that goes off and kills Americans, two go off in Iran. No questions asked. People don’t have to know how it was done. It’s a covert action. They become the most unlucky country in the world," he added.

www.prisonplanet.com...
infowars.net...
www.propagandamatrix.com...

Important links you need to look at.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

that's a goooood laugh. They are one of the first terrorism suppliers and complain about having hypothetical terrorists on their soil !! the guys working in Satellite imagery in the Army must be laughing right now, as they take pictures of terrorist boot camps EVERY SINGLE DAY located in the outskirsts of Tehran.

I don't like war, but these Iranians #-spreaders should calm down before the Pentagon decides to wipe these cocky boys out the map

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Boy don't the Iranians want to keep us busy!!!!!!!!!!

Of course they want to bring Russia in on their side. They have the bombers and tactical nukes, Iran doesn't. Iran tried for Chinese Silkworm Missiles during their decade long war with Iraq but the world's blockade picked them up. During the Gulf War Iran tried again and this time the coalition forces turned them back.

Now they've got Paranoid Putin and Madman Medvedev to sucker in. Buy's the Iranians time for other plans and terrorist plots to consider. Russia in its own nationalist fervor has already started a cold war, Iran just wants to tweak and fine tune it. When they get what they want, they can infiltrate Iraq and undermine us there.

oy don't the Iranians want to keep us busy!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt_Mulder
reply to post by gottago

that's a goooood laugh. They are one of the first terrorism suppliers and complain about having hypothetical terrorists on their soil !! the guys working in Satellite imagery in the Army must be laughing right now, as they take pictures of terrorist boot camps EVERY SINGLE DAY located in the outskirsts of Tehran.

I didn't know they were the first terrorism suppliers, thought it was Saoudi Arabia or Afganistan...
You got a link to the terrorists boot camps ? I'd like to see them.
One question for you do they talk about that (terrorism linked with Iran) in the french medias like TF1 and others ?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join