It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired U.S. Col. Says U.S. Are Conducting Military Operations Inside Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

From CNN Interview on Information Clearing House

Air Force Col. Sam Gardiner (Ret.) said:

"We are conducting military operations inside Iran right now. The evidence is overwhelming. From both the Iranians, Americans, and from congressional sources.

Absolutely clear the evidence is overwhelming from lots of sources, and, again, most of them you can read in the public. Seymore Hersch has done good work on it. There are lots of other people who have done that. I have talked to Iranians. I asked an Iranian ambassador to the IAEA, what’s this I hear about Americans being there? He said to me, well, we’ve captured some people who worked with them. We’ve confirmed that they’re there.
"

Watch the Video for Full Interview.

Well, are you Surpised?

Ofcourse not - the Plans for the Attack on Iran have been prepared a long time ago, and also Colonel says, that plans have also left the Pentagon and are in the White House, which means, and I quote ...not normal planning - when the plan goes to the White House, that means we’ve gone to a different state.

So, what does that mean?

Colonel?

"It’s also possible that this path was selected a long time ago. You recall that even before Gulf II that a time when the president said we have no plan. I have no plan on my desk. In the summer of 2002 we began bombing Iraq. Operation Southern Focus, without congressional approval, without the U.N. sanctions, we went ahead and began bombing."

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

[edit on 19/9/06 by Souljah]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good find Souljah it your opinion how can we stop this I can't think of anything. Also we don't want to be suck in an other war. So can anyone else think of anything.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
Good find Souljah it your opinion how can we stop this I can't think of anything. Also we don't want to be suck in an other war. So can anyone else think of anything.

Thanks.

How can WE stop it?

You mean people like You and Me?

Well I guess we can do very little to stop the wheels of a war machinery rolling.

But there is alot of Anti-War people out there, who are against Occupation of Iraq and I think that the percentage of people supporting Bushies has also dropped very muchly in past few years - so I think if we ALL get togather, we could make a difference. One Word - PROTEST!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Souljah, you might be interested in reading my thread, have been covering the Sam Gardiner story already.

Does the US cooperate with terrorists in Iran?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Souljah, you might be interested in reading my thread, have been covering the Sam Gardiner story already.

Does the US cooperate with terrorists in Iran?

Great Find!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

www.informationclearinghouse.info...
The evidence is overwhelming. From both the Iranians, Americans, and from congressional sources.
[...]
I have talked to Iranians. I asked an Iranian ambassador to the IAEA, what’s this I hear about Americans being there? He said to me, well, we’ve captured some people who worked with them. We’ve confirmed that they’re there."

The only problem I have with this is if the Iranians have confirmed that they are there, and have captured people working with them, then why aren't the Iranians screaming it to the high heavens? Why aren't they letting the world know that the US is conducting illegal incursions and activities within the borders of Iran?

I remember a while ago there was some anti-government fighting and bombings in a province of Iran and the Iranian government was accusing the British of being involved without presenting any strong evidence. Why aren't they doing that for this case?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

The only problem I have with this is if the Iranians have confirmed that they are there, and have captured people working with them, then why aren't the Iranians screaming it to the high heavens?

They did do that for a pretty long time...

From the thread I linked above:

It was an operation called Southern Focus, and the only guidance that the military -- or the guidance that the military had from Rumsfeld was keep it below the CNN line. His specific words. The evidence that we've already --

AMY GOODMAN: Keep it below what?

COL. SAM GARDINER: The CNN line. In other words, I don't want this to appear on CNN, okay? That was his guidance to the military, you can begin to bomb Iraq, but don't let it appear on CNN.

Though, the operation (in Iraq) had been going on without any broadcasting company reporting it.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
The only problem I have with this is if the Iranians have confirmed that they are there, and have captured people working with them, then why aren't the Iranians screaming it to the high heavens? Why aren't they letting the world know that the US is conducting illegal incursions and activities within the borders of Iran?

Well you have to ask yourself one Question?

Did Bush&Co attack Iraq because Saddam he DID or DIDN'T have WMD's?

Because I am certain, that if he had them, US would not go to Iraq, since having a WMD means, that you just arrived into the circle of Boys with Bigger Toys, and these boys usually do not attack each other, since they know that is MAD!

So why do you think Iran wants Nukes - to launch them on Israel, which would only mean a complete and utter destruction of themselves (Iran) or to enter the circle of Boys with Big Toys?

And Iran knows that they are the next target, since pretty much everybody knows that already - but what can they do anyway? There were similar actions like this prior the invasion of Iraq, and Saddam did not make a big deal out of it either.

And if they captured them, maybe those Agents are held for interrogation, and ofcourse you do not want the entire world to know, you have American agents held captive.

new topics

top topics

join