It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle scares Christians on Coast to Coast AM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I listened to Coast to Coast AM last (5-16-08) night an I have to say that the guest and George Noory both made me sick! George has had guests on that spoke about the giants and the Anunnaki before and they spoke about the misinterpretation of the meaning of the word and that it means “those from Heaven came to Earth” like Jason Martell of Ancient-X.com George knows that, but because the guest was a fear mongering lunatic, George catered to his sick and twisted false interpretation. Steve Quayle was the guest and the things he was saying about the Anunnaki being “fallen angels” were typical of the uninformed, but that’s not what made me angry. It was the fact that George never challenged the interpretation that he KNEW was inaccurate, but more so than that is the fact that I feel very strongly that this Steve Quayle is one of those who are part of the deception, both knowingly and willingly. Christians were calling in saying that “I am doing everything you have suggested and I am going to buy your books first thing in the morning!” These people were terrified by the things he was saying! Now for someone that proclaims such high regard for Sitchen as George does, he never mentioned him or the correct meaning of the word Anunnaki, let alone the fact that Steve was telling horror stories about the need to live in the high mountains and that all aliens are “fallen angels” that hate mankind and want to kill them all! This is a perfect example of the Doctrine of Deception going full speed ahead on a mission to terrorize believers into doing what the “elite” want them to do. It is absolute scientific fact that the ancient Sumerian record is not only the original, but far superior text and record. I know that this Steve Quayle is fully aware of this fact and is pushing the lie for his gain and the gain of the others who are twisting this truth into a story of terror.

George has said several times that he believes the reality of Nibiru and the creation of mankind by Enki (although he simply said Anunnaki in general), then completely changes philosophy to cater to his guest. I have heard several complaints about George doing this (agreeing with anything the guest says), but this is in the extreme! This guest was pushing Christians into fear and terror mode and doing it well! I cannot wait until all becomes very clear that people like him are lying to the people for their own sick agenda.

Many believe, including Machio Kaku that there is a new time of enlightenment coming with the 2012 Mayan calendar predicting this shift of consciousness. George did mention this, but the reply was basically “not until almost the entire human race has died”! It is criminal what people like Steve are doing to people who believe the Bible, without being fully aware of it’s source, but if they were, they would not be so easily terrorized by people like him.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi,

Not being a linguistic scholar by any means, shape or fashion; can you please give an overview of the etymology of Anunnaki? Thanks, it would help my understanding of the issue.

When you say:

"It is absolute scientific fact that the ancient Sumerian record is not only the original, but far superior text and record."

what were you comparing the ancient Sumerian record to? What is it that their record is superior to?

I've read on this site (maybe from Byrd?) that Sitchen's credentials as a scholar are highly suspect. Were you suggesting that his translation is more accurate than the radio shows guest? Or is it general academic consensus?

Thanks!

Eric

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Steve never mentioned the Sumerian's or Mayan's. I do give allot of credit to Jason of AncientX.com though, and his research into the ancient text. As for Sitchen, I have heard of controversy over him several times though. I don't know much about it though.

As for the Sumerian record, I feel that all other text that are used today are sprung from them. To me, a great proof is the knowledge they had of the planets and the cycles of time, as well as their knowledge of DNA. Also the book of Genesis original translation is "our image" not "his image". I think little things like this can create a great change in the understanding of the text.

I also feel that scaring people like Steve does, serves no positive purpose.
Anyway, thanks for the post EricD

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForceMaster

I also feel that scaring people like Steve does, serves no positive purpose.
Anyway, thanks for the post EricD

Unfortunately, the positive purpose is the fattening of the author's wallet. You said it yourself, people were calling in and saying that they'd be buying the author's books in the morning. Fear sells.

The same goes for the radio host. He knows that this type of interview draws in listeners and grabs their attention.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
As a Christian I have to say that belief in the Anunnaki is completely unfounded. Everything that we are supposed to know about God, our purpose here, and Heaven, are all in the Bible. If you start adding things and screwing with the interpretation you are only fooling yourself.

The Anunnaki are nothing more than Sumerian fairy tales.

The Apocrypha do contain stories of heavenly beings who come to earth and create giants, however, those books are not verifiable (I believe these stories are in the book of Enoch, but I could be mistaken). I like to keep an open mind to things; so maybe one day there will be some verification to the fables of the Anunnaki. Until that day comes I choose to believe only in the true word of God.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I listened to this show, and it was steve quayle's second show after the very terse and arguementative show he did with ian punnent 2 weeks earlier. Ian did pick up on the gloom and doom of steve's view but later apologized for contunually challenging steve at every point he made. Interesting enough, ian's show the next night was with a co-author of a book called 'The Forth Turning' about where things are at historically. But it seems whether you look at things positively or pessimistically we all have a lot work to do!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

Ian was a complete douchebag on that show.

IMO, he wont be hosting much longer. He continually argues with guests, and I cant really find a reason why anyone would agree to be on with him instead of Noory.

If anyone needs the show from 5-16-08, U2U me.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Watcher, with respect, the Sumerian record came first. To stay focused, let's not mention belief in "fairy tales", you may be surprised what is true as compared to what is accepted through indoctrination and fear.

Observe... xfacts.com...

xfacts.com...

No matter what is believed, the science cannot be denied.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

I listened to that entire show and for a long time i've thought that Ian wants to change the entire tone of the show. I cant stomach him, he's
irritating, and he doesnt "get" what the show is about, or worse yet,wants to change it.

Now Quayle is passionate, and i do beleive he's speaking the truth, and he beleives what he says. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out he's speaking mostly truth. Ian is only good for non-issues, things people dont care about for the most part. I alsoheard the half-arsed apology from Ian to Quayle and it was just that. Half assed!

Now George has his idiocincricies, and he DOES flip flop, although not that much anymore! He's been pretty steady lately in his view of whats happening in the world and is now starting to come out and expressing his concerns better! At first when he started the show, he would say he didnt take sides and that used to make me mad because,
he most certainly have to have an opinion. He's redeemed himself as far as i'm concerned- he now tells what he beleives!

Art doesnt want anything to do with government issues anymore, just Michu Kaku (sp) and stuff like that.
I emailed Art one dayand asked him why he was acting so phoney, and he said he was sick of the Secret Service knocking at his door at 3 am. While i can understand that, if that really bothers him, he should retire PERMANENTLY- off he goes- just dont talk at all. Its a shame because he is the "voice of the night" and no one can immitate or hold a candle to Art for interviewing.
The first time i heard the show, it was 1996. I was hooked!!!

I hope Ian gets the boot- I cant stand that self serving know it all, who does not listen to his guests!!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ForceMaster, your avatar 'scares' me more than anything on talk radio. Mor accurately, it doesn't scare me but had me concerned for your safety. Do you know what it is?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Have you guys ever visited Steve Quayle's website? Imo, he's is in the business of doom and gloom. All his "news stories" are geared towards the worst case scenarios and are linked to support his "doom and gloom" perspective of the world. In addition all his advertisers and supported websites are also in the business of doom and gloom. While I find the man and his theories to be of interest and do peruse his website at times, he's just another voice that when listening to, you should be sure to have your saltshaker at hand. Steve Quayle, Stan Deyo and others while they may be legitimately sharing what they believe is to come, are also profiting from their "books" and other products geared towards those who believe them.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by the_watcher

No not just Enoch, it's in Genesis 6 that the fallen angels came to earth and mated with human woman which created Giants.

I think the Annunaki are fallen angels and Enki was Satan himself.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

This guest was pushing Christians into fear and terror mode and doing it well! I cannot wait until all becomes very clear that people like him are lying to the people for their own sick agenda.Many believe, including Machio Kaku that there is a new time of enlightenment coming with the 2012 Mayan calendar predicting this shift of consciousness.

Although Quayle comes off as pessimistic,what makes you think that the world is going to exist in a happy fantasy? I'm sure Christians are aware that the presence of Jesus, as well as the presence of Satan singes the earth, am I wrong?? Fear of pandemonium, therefore SHOULD NOT BE SOMETHING NEW! A Christian should NOT be scared of listening to Quayle. Aren't they used to hearing the end of time's atrocities spelled out for us in the Book of Revelation?
goodness!

Furthermore, if you "cannot wait until all becomes very clear that people like him are lying", then you must NOT think that the world is ALREADY headed DOWNHILL?? Look at gas prices, inflation, increase of crime in former "good" neighborhoods, the successful monopoly of gigantic corporations, the increasingly polarized battle between Christians and non-Christians, the recently established World Union (i believe that's what it's called), nearly 10 years (from 2001-2008) of a STUBBORN BOUT OF CATASTROPHES ranging from 9/11 to the recent cyclone in Myanmar. The list goes on.

That said, what makes YOU think that Quayle is lying for his "own sick agenda"?!

Think about it logically. What exactly can he GAIN from this that would HURT US? Aren't you AWARE of the world's implacable tendency of being chaotic, destructive, and, I might as well say, EVIL?

As an English major, college educated woman, I can tell you Quayle WILL NOT make much money from selling his books. He's not J.K. Rowling, you know! Finally, do you ever WONDER what Kaku meant by "SHIFT OF CONSCIOUSNESS"?? He's not exactly a Christian, you know.

On a happier note, the purpose of Quayle's warnings are simply that- to WARN and to TURN TO GOD. That's a good thing. I would rather be turning to Jesus right NOW so that when the moment of terror comes, I'll be ready.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I totally agree with you. As a Christian it is a reminder of the days of Noah where God gave him instructions to build an ark for his safety during God's Judgment. The same people crying foul remind me of the ones Noah tried to warn of certain destruction. But they didn't believe him and ridiculed him to scorn. As we all know the history of the Great Flood in Genesis, those people tried to get in the ark of safety but couldn't because God had already closed the door. Steve Quayle is a human being with faults just as everyone else, but the fact that he is telling us things to prepare ourselves for certain real chaotic times is beyond one mans plan for monetary gain. IF you read that last sentence again you will see the absurdity to those who make this claim. The fact that Steve initiates the importance of coming to Christ should show that he has something to say and God is allowing it to be heard around the world.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

I have to agree with you about Ian Punnet. His arrogance and pseudo-Christianity often offends me, and I would prefer that he not be a host on Coast to Coast am.

I listen to C2C regularly. I am a Christian and I agree with Steve Quayle in general, but I am not frightened, nor do I believe everything I hear on any radio show, or anywhere else for that matter, except what is explained to me by the Holy Spirit.

That goes for the Bible too. The Bible is not to be interpreted by any man, it says so itself. But it also says that if you are born again the Spirit of God will interpret it to you. And he does. The Holy Spirit showed me many of the things Steve Quayle has said long before I ever heard of Steve Quayle, or of the C2C radio show, for that matter.

But I am not afraid because I do believe everything that the Bible teaches, and that includes the fact that I am in God and he is in control of everything. Whether I live or whether my body dies, I am going to the marriage supper of the Lamb and I will be the bride! Why should I fear anything?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

That's what they said about the Prophet Jeremiah too, but he was right.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Scary as he may be, i beleive he's been calling the shots all along. He's been preaching the truth, as far as where the world is headed and if you go to his website today and listen to that emergency meeting he has posted, you will see just how truthful it is

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
ForceMaster, your avatar 'scares' me more than anything on talk radio. Mor accurately, it doesn't scare me but had me concerned for your safety. Do you know what it is?

Umm Baphomet? Lucifer, etc. This would be the avatar of choice for one who has a problem with Christians.

I like George more than Art, Ian is kinda boring, his guests usually suck.

They banned radio through the Pason servers at work so no Coast to Coast for quite awhile out here on the Drilling Rigs.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

AMEN! Those who ARE truly in Christ have NO need to fear. To die is gain and to live is victory and allows us to be a lamp in the midst of darkness (the world). WHY is it that people must be so synical WITHOUT proof I might add towards those who attempt to enlighten the body of Christ. Were there not prophetsb who were STONED in days of old because "some (synical) people" disbelieved the message THEY conveyed?
IF these men, Quayle included, are in this for gain, then they will pay for their transgression(s) ie.. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and LOSE his own soul! Remember Brothers and Sisters, we are NOT to judge, but we are "fruit inspectors!" Let THE JUDGE do HIS own job, OUR help, HE does NOT need!

Come LORD Jesus, COME!
TheWatchman777

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

Who the hell cares what anyone of these guys thinks. It's up to you to make your own decision about the topics they present. George is simply being an engaging host and letting the guest make his point with the time given. Why would yo even care what anyone thinks unless you can't discern things for yourself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join