It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle scares Christians on Coast to Coast AM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here i am again, more enlightened and to tell you all Steve is a quack.
He's really getting to me. After having listened to his stuff more carefully, his daily shows,......

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

What Steve is referring to can be found Scripturally in Genesis 6 of the Old Testament and in the words of Christ (God of the Old Testament revealed fully in Jesus) when Christ mentioned that the destructive endtimes would share an eery likeness to the times just before the flood.

If you doubt this it is because you doubt God and you have no faith in the Word of God.

Satan has an amazing influence in the affairs of mankind, in fact, his God given position in the spiritual realm is truly something. If you think that Satan is some puppet that you can just punch out you are gravely mistaken. There is no human on earth that can stand against the spiritual powers in the power of flesh and blood of Satan or his minions.

All the powers that be are ordained of God and mankind is BELOW angels in power and in might but the blood of Christ covering the sealed Christian that allows the Christian to overcome and discern the wiles of Satan and his ministers.

There are accounts of the Angel of the Lord killing many thousands of men at once and yet Michael the Archangel did not dare bring a railing accusation against Satan, but said, 'The Lord rebuke thee'. Keep that in mind that next time you pretend to be a tough guy in a dark place.

Mankind is NOTHING against the powers of the principalities and it is only through the God given weapons of warfare through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that mankind has any hope against the powers of Satan.

There is no hope of escaping the wrath of God and escaping the beings loosed forth in the end times from the pit and through the gates of hell if Jesus the Christ has not Saved You through your trust and faith in Him alone.

God created Lucifer and Lucifer pridefully rejected God and it is Christ, the creator of Satan that will eventually cast Satan into a lake of fire that burns forever and ever. YHWH is the Almighty God revealed in the body of a sinless man in Jesus of Nazareth.

Giants are real and this world has yet to reveal things that are so horrible to imagine. Horrofic things have withheld by those lovers of a G-Rated gospel and a world that hates the light of Truth of the Great and Terrible God of Judgment.

Men's hearts will literally fail them for what they are actually looking at in a physical realm and from what is happening to be visiting mankind.

Beings in monstrosity, cataclysmic events of disastrous effects, and the wrath of the Just God coming upon mankind --is going to happen.

Repent and believe the gospel before your heart is hardened and you become as one that fails to give God the glory for His Son's sacrificial death on the cross and end up in the lake of fire forever and ever.

May the Lord continue to use Steve Quayle for His own glory because God will be glorified in the sight of ALL of mankind sooner rather than later. God will get His due Honor and Praise because He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Wes Hazlett
Comparative Religion Researcher and Author
www.thematrixrevealed.kk5.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am assuming that he regards the Annunaki as interchangeable with the Nephilim. Nephilim usually is mistranslated as giants. The problem with the bible is it's age and the amount of times it has been translated from one tongue to the next. I find the bible as it is to be damaged as it was compiled by men and not God. Older texts do say "in our image". Lucifer was also not traditionally in Isaiah. It was traditionally said that the son of the morning was speaking of Nebuchadnezzar. I believe many texts of the bible were divinely inspired, but have degraded over the years. I also think Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha are worth consideration. I view the Tanakh as being a Hebrew equivalent of the Babylon legend in a Hebraic and Monotheistic sense. Abraham did come out of Ur, so it would not be surprising that he would have brought traditions and beliefs from his motherland. Perhaps the Nephilim are meant to be the same as the Annunaki. I don't think people should be so defensive if parts of the bible come under attack; rather, I think simply living a life of pacifism, charity, non-judgment, and simplicity is what really matters. You don't need a book to live a life like that of Jesus of Nazareth. It is possible the Annunaki were angels and/or demons. They could have also been aliens or extra-dimensional beings.

I must throw in that someone with a Baphomet image is not definitely out to offend Christians. If one practices a religion that views the entity differently then they have as much right as someone with a Jesus image.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by the_watcher

Zephyrs wrote:
The Apocrypha do contain stories of heavenly beings who come to earth and create giants, however, those books are not verifiable

The contents of the bible are primarily fairy tales. This is especially true of the creation myths and subsequent interventions of the "Lord." All of your favorite players, Moses, Noah, Abraham, and Jesus are just stories. There is no rational basis for believing in the existence of any of these people, or the religions which are founded on these fairy tails.

Deny ignorance. Don't embrace it. And, please don't spread it.

-ED

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I listened to that same show one night. It scared me beyond belief. Although you do make an excellent point with everything you said, the Book of Enoch kinda says the same thing but just in a less dramatic way. The Nephilim in the Book of Enoch did rape and murder and were cannibals with no regard for human life.

What do you make of this?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I listened to that same show one night. It scared me beyond belief. Although you do make an excellent point with everything you said, the Book of Enoch kinda says the same thing but just in a less dramatic way. The Nephilim in the Book of Enoch did rape and murder and were cannibals with no regard for human life.

What do you make of this?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_watcher
As a Christian I have to say that belief in the Anunnaki is completely unfounded. Everything that we are supposed to know about God, our purpose here, and Heaven, are all in the Bible. If you start adding things and screwing with the interpretation you are only fooling yourself.

so adding things is somehow worse than translating texts through several different languages and times in history as well as taking things out that don't fit with the story the 'Gnostics' want told? The bible is just a small bit of all the texts... it's not a cliff note for ancient texts, but rather a compilation of whatever the high priests of the time decided fit their agenda (whether the original agendas were malicious or not). Either way, the bible is incomplete, yet people seem to think they can paint a complete picture through it.

The Anunnaki are nothing more than Sumerian fairy tales.

The Apocrypha do contain stories of heavenly beings who come to earth and create giants, however, those books are not verifiable (I believe these stories are in the book of Enoch, but I could be mistaken). I like to keep an open mind to things; so maybe one day there will be some verification to the fables of the Anunnaki. Until that day comes I choose to believe only in the true word of God.

I said it before, gonna say it again: INCOMPLETE!!!

And how ya know that Anunnaki are fairy tales? I didn't know they found Sumerian Golden Books in with the other texts they found. Must've been a parchment/vellum that was written just for kids. I don't know for sure, but apparently you do know for sure... enlighten us with your vast knowledge of what is truth and what is lies from the ancient worlds. /sarcasm

Back on topic... I really get annoyed with the fear mongering that alot of these christians push. What does this guy have to gain? Well, I'm sure if you are that concerned, you'll go out and buy his book! (did I make my point?
)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
We can only see now (Dec '08-Jan '09)
what the content of the 16 May '08 show was actually for...

the new release book: 'Longwalkers; Return of the Nephilim'

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

Hi forcemaster,

Have you read en.wikipedia.org...

Please stop being a gullible opinion basher (one who bashes his opinion), and please, stop following your opinions, as if they were facts. Clearly your opinions are worthless, and you're a narcissist who parrots whatever sounds right to you, and feels right.

I used to be like you, not nearly as vain though, but since I became a Christian, I will only believe in evidence, not merely my feelings, and as for opinions, opinions that have value only have value if they come from someone truly wise, and if they don't contradict God's facts.

I hope you read my journal, instead of continuing to be a prideful good-advice-hater.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

yeah maybe your right or just maybe ian is better at sniffing out a rat than george

top topics

<< 1   >>

join