It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

hello,

interesting i have been looking at 538hz frequency a lot the last few weeks but i am also getting i need to look at 584hz can you give me any info on that please, i am feeling it has something to do with the musical tone c d (the lost tone i think its labeled as0

thanks in advance
a

[edit on 19-5-2008 by serin sister]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Robbie,

I wonder if you could try to play the song "Arizona" on one night, with some friends around , and hopefully also camera equipment, over and over again....so to see what happens. If it was the song or as others may have speculated the frequencies you may have hit during it, then the whole experience may be replicated. However, if it was an experience that was so frightening for you and your mates, then let us know here....and maybe some of us could do an experiment under some controlled conditions. I think it's worth a try, otherwise the info you have given us is just insufficient to come to any conclusions other than pure speculation. If you don't want to do any of this, then we will just leave it at that...that you had a sighting.

Take care...and let us know when that podcast of yours is up.

Cheers,

xxxx
Prax

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

Hi thanks I u2'ud you.

Guys...... Ive just been looking at these numbers as I u2ud them to Serin sister...... and I found something REALLY interesting, and way too cOiNcIdEnTaL for me to ignore. Did anyone else notice?

Now I like number syncs but not maths... so maybe some maths head will see more.

But do you see what I see? reading down each column, 3,4,5,6,7,8 --- 9,10,12,13,14,15 ---- 6,7,8,9,10,12 ...

But its not just that

The middle column misses ''11'' and gos to 12...... and the 3rd column misses ''11'' and gos to 12..

11 - 11

Now IM TRIPPING.. lol.. Cause I am an 11.11-er! Its always plagued me, even waking up at 11.11.

So now .......11.11 is all about encoded DNA. [old news to many]

From the mother site

11.11 - pre-encoded messages - crystal links

Anyway thats it from me for n............... oh..
Ive just seen something else...

396 [639]
417 [741]
528 [852]
639 [396]
741 [417]
852 [528]

Ok.... Im going to bed you guys take over please!? [crys for help]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by paul2323

Let me explain. I wasn't the one who deleted it, but I can reconstruct what happened, because it happens so often.

You wrote an account of your experience. But the topic of this thread is RW's UFO sighting. So you were hijacking his thread. If people had started talking about YOUR experience, that wouldn't have been fair to the OP of this thread.

Now if you had shown some simularities to his account, then it might have stayed. If you had questioned him on what he saw that might relate to your own encounter, maybe through music or the same type of "black light", then it would have been tied into this thread. But just your account on it's own was deleted.

I urge you to start a thread about your own event. If you do, we'll try to be careful and make sure nobody comes and hijacks your thread for their own account, without at least tying it to what ever you're talking about. We try to protect every thread by keeping them about the topic, and we'll do the very same for you.

And I'm leaving your statement in, even though the people in this thread will now have to read past your complaint. I do this as an example, so everyone can see how and why posts get deleted. We're working hard to keep threads on topic, and here the topic is this particular event and things related to it. We don't delete posts because your account is unimportant, or that we are mean, or anything evil. We just follow the rules of this site.

So please, go start a thread here in the UFO Forum about your own experience. Discuss it with those who answer you, and all will be well.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Paradox-2, that's just amazing findings!
It opens new theme and probably you saw as it was great information here:

"Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe some separate topic could be dedicated to this, Sound frequences.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
In my opinion we are so interestet in extaterrestrial life forms because we have collective memories about soul nations,cos we are alle ONE.
No one who incarnates on earth has ever been incarnated on another planet before. Other life forms have another type of soul parts than we have. Souls incarnate on earth to be prepared living in bodies, learn physical live and death, the courage to let themselves in karma as a principle of cause and effect.
What`s the soul urge of extraterrestrials? I haven`t got a clue! maybe they think we should mind our own business

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Rob deserves the same treatment like anybody else in here like a member. He can be a celeb, but thats his way of living and shouldn't be any problem, i work in a office and thats the way i choose my living (heck i could choose to be a celeb but i prefer a more easy life), you can be whatever you want but we everybody should stick to the rulz of ATS whatever you are celeb, office boy, waitress, here we are UFO enthusiast's (whatever you are skeptic or believer) and this theme's our passion.

Rob should be proud about himself because he came like many, you an thousands of guys to tell about their own personal experiences (whatever we believe it or not at the end) on ATS. How many are still here looping on ATS with their own experience and because they think they may get ridicule dont say anything and get scare or more "celebs" or politicians or people in the know (aka FBI guys, CIA) who want to express their feelings and they cant because of this invisible barrier???.....

Just some wishfull thinking..

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

An nothing can fill these damages on the aura?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hey chrisonabike

About the song Arizona: has it been released, or will it be on a forthcoming album? Are you able to provide the lyrics (or part of), if you can't let us hear the song? I'm curious if the song was about aliens or UFO's.

I've had a strange experience with playing music myself. I won't get into the details on here, but it happened twice, different CD, but same Artist. Other people were with me on both occasions. Light and blackness was involved (the first time), but not the way you describe your account.

Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by s_erendipity

It's difficult to describe reallly. Try to look at is this way: it's not really damage but vulnerability. When regarding the aura as an protective shield around your body, chemical substances alter the density of it in some places.
Maybe the ozone-layer is a good metaphor. You know that the hole isn't always in the same place and sometimes it's like there's spontaneous recovery. Well it's a bit like that. There is lots of stuf which can help to protect vulnerable auras: gemstones, flowerremedies, visualisation excercise etc.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

No mate youre reading it wrong!

Read down each column... when it hits 9 it goes back to 1. So its not 10, its 1.

Still an absolutely unbelievable coincidence... just makes me wonder about the power of solfeggio tones.

Robbie's song must have triggered the UFO in some way. It would be interesting to know how loud the music was- could it have reached the distance to the UFO?

Then again I suspect that sound waves in that frequency must trigger a change in humans- perhaps Robbie et al had their mental theta brain waves altered by the solfeggio tones and were able to see the UFO?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
hey chrisonabike

Maybe you have been choosen as some kind of spokesperson for some advanced civilization ? Would you be up for the task ? If your story is true then you should encourage more visits. It kind of makes sence, you seem like a genuine character who wears his heart on his sleeve and you also have the power to talk to hundreds of thousands of people at a time. If I remember you cried at Kneb in front of a zillion people. Maybe these civilizations are looking for someone with real passion and emotion to speak the truth to the masses, not some robot politician.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If you just follow the numbers. I't'll give you 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 then again 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 and then 1-2, so basically looks like its supposed to go on and on, no real ending nor beginning? Weird...

It seems to fit with my idea that everything is always repeating over and over (cannot ellaborate on that, just a "feelin" I experienced under some strange conditions)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

When I said that what happened with the song "Arizona" was reproducible, I did'nt mean that it was easy to reproduce. If it's linked to the wavelengths or the frequencies of the song, it also certainly depends on environmental conditions (definite day, hour, place, dusk intensity, temperature, ...). It happened in THOSE conditions - certainly very difficult to reproduce. But in THOSE special conditions the phenomenon took place several times; so it seems to be reproductible (that why I really think that it is a physical - optical phenomenon).

Chris, I think that it'll be a waste of time to try to reproduce it. It would be to difficult to have the same environnemental conditions! But the next time you see something like this, don't forget that you have a mobile phone ;-)

Another question for Chris: how was the weather on that specific Friday evening (I don't remember having read this information somewhere, sorry if I missed it)?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Chris, wonderful that you're doing this. Peace up mate!

I'm acutally thinking that the music could've had something to do with it too. No #. Ok, I realise this is gonna make me sound insane (which I probably am, but I couldn't care less). But anyway, me and my mate have been discussing this for ages. Hm, hard to explain, especially cause I'm Dutch (Belgium), but I'll give it a go.

The believe that music has somehow been changed through time, dates from many many years ago. And you can indeed harmonise it back to the right frequency, so they say. We've been trying it for many times, never worked though, except for this one time and then we could actually all of a sudden see this quite massive shape in the air. It was night, it was much bigger than stars (and no, it wasn't the moon or orion or whatever either, hah) and it vanished when my mate stopped playing his guitar. Then he did it again, and the "thing" came back. Very weird. We tried it several times, worked every time. We weren't trying to just see something for the hell of it, actually we weren't even trying to do something at all anymore. It just appeared, without us "wanting" it or even thinking about it.

Ow yeah, important thing to add: we weren't on any kind of drug. We've been clean and sober for quite some years now, so I doubt it if those drugs would still be working in our blood or whatever. :p Let's pray for that anyway, because that would be really #ed up.

On the other hand, not that far away (like maybe 7 kilometers) there is this dancing, but I don't think that they were using lights or anything. Not like that anyway. It wasn't a ray, it was really this object, not even ball shaped. And as I said, it came when he played the guitar and vanished when he didn't. Over and over.

Our "thing" wasn't black though. It was more like silvery white with some yellow. We're more into the "spirit/ghost" kinda thing, so that's what we were thinking of when it kept on happening that evening. But then we both started reading Anastasia by Megre and we were actually quite shocked. Good series, if ever you guys don't know what to read anymore, check them out.

We tried it again later that week, but nothing happened. Maybe the guitar got out of tune, maybe "they" were "gone", maybe we were just believing bull# all along, I've got no idea, but it most definitely was a grand experience -whatever it was- and it's just so damn cool to see others have had experiences that were quite the same.

I guess I just wanted to share this, cause it looks quite similar. And now that I got it out of my system (finally! God, talk about blabbering on...) I'm off for a cigarette. (For all of you that are trying really hard to quit smoking... It's even harder now, isn't it?
)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Oh yeah I see that too but it can still be read how I read it
still significant personally to me with the 1111 thing.. weird all the same, well.. not really, just gos to show the patterns. I found a page on maths and music I'l read later.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

hey!! I think that all the experiences sound very spooky.... i think i would feel a little afraid... the rented house that you talked about, was ist the house where the old woman sits in a chair with a sandwich.... i think it was in the book ''feel''. Sorry for my english, I'm from germany.... bye, Cynthia

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by d0p3d

Yeah no end and no beginning.. that sounds familiar
Excuse the one liner.

[Have to edit the one liner]

Soulslayer good point how loud was the music. Does the atmosphere have to feel the vibe or can we wear headphones. If there are things there on other frequencies and all it takes is our mind state to change then headphones should do.

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join