It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
[edit on 19-5-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Not everyone can sit around all day waiting for someone to come online. A request like that is not fair to casual posters who are interested in asking questions.

Patience is a virtue I am sure all questions will be answered eventually whether by Chris or one of his friends.

I am still waiting to hear about the earlier UFO sighting mentioned by someone in an article, but... I know that eventually someone will give a reply even if its.. thats too personal I don't want to share that event.

thats cool too!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just like any good tour guide, I would like to point out educational detours on our trip through Robbie's World.

There is a thread where questions are being accepted, sorted to remove duplicates, and warehoused for when our OP has time. this location will insure that questions are not overlooked in this massive thread.

This thread is open 24/7:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To ease the strain on everyone, please feel free to use this facility.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hey Rob i'm a massive fan of youur all b-sides i really anjoy you adn i hope you enjoy your holydays time but i don't want to spoil your time anymore so i read of your ""story"" i've never seen anithing like this but several time (i'm from ita) i saw in the past strange lights point and something like cold/warm feeling i hope to have seen an ufo but i'm doubtful don't know why, despite it's also quite silly think that we are alone in all the universe no?? lights come and go every time very fast and from different direction lights were white really shining then disappear.i saw many doc about but onlya few are similar at mine experience and don't talk about any fellings like cold or warm in body.. hi rob have a nice holiday see you soone genius bye

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi Chris,

Just a question:
Do you have already tried to speak about your experiments with a physicist (maybe in a university)? more especially a physicist who knows waves well (optics).
Some of the experiences which you descriebed may have an aswer in optics.

As some persons already mentioned it, I also think that ideas based on wavelengths (sound, music or light) can bring you some answers. For example, when you describe what took place with the song Arizona, it seems that the phenomenon can be repeated in time and that it depends on the music (therefore on a definite wavelenght) and surrounding conditions.

I hope this can help you to find some answer

White

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by White_mouse

Totally agree on the fact that sum answers might have to do with that.

How bout a new thread with only lifting out that part and discuss it properly without gettin burried in fanmail ?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
to return to your story mr chrisonbike
You always had a portable with you, I suppose that it takes pictures, why have not had the reflex to take a or some photo when this event arrived , I suppose you have the last technology with your portable so it surely takes pictures of good quality . time passes and memories fade, it uses memory, the memory but between the facts that we relate and the reality of the event, how we see, sees, in what state you are this time, everything has an influence on the drafting of the event then, even while we meet to talk about it, this one dating already several years. why talk about it only now, you've been afraid of what you saw and what might you think about this being a person whose public image to its size.

What is the problem that you ask this event today, questions, doubts, answers!! but everyone would like some answers on such phenomena, we should not dream about the fact that the answers are not where we think they are ..
the book of secrets, a myth or reality, the Bible a myth or reality .. genesis myth or reality. you can not explain everything, global balance would be in peril, if it is already weakened and a wind of panic might appear. remain unanswered does not mean they do not exist but the time has not yet come to know more, we are not ready for this...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
First of all, who is Robbie Williams?

Second of all, his most interesting observation is of the triangular or square craft that floated over him silently. The other observations which occurred during the song are so bizarre that I have no comment.

But as to the floating craft, I've heard many accounts of such things. Art Bell talks about a similar sighting, as do thousands of other credible people.

I too suspect they are "ours," and I wonder if they are high-tech blimps. This is the least exciting of the possibilities. The more interesting possibility is that these craft contain exotic gravity negation technology. If that is the case, it means that our government has been sitting on top of amazing technology that could set the planet free from dependence on oil, but because of strategic considerations, our government is unwilling to share the news.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Chrisonabike, first I must say, I bow my head cos you have balls to going public with your "sighting". Most ppl here know that the media love to use ANYTHING against celebs to make them looking worse.

Not sure if you can remember me, we met once in London at the Tiger Club around 2003. I was there with my gf Maria Gallagher she was from Poole / Dorset. My name is Ethan.

Well, hope read more from you!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hands up to you Rob for speaking out, this must have been a big step for you knowing what the rags will say.. Sounds like you had some visitors, maybe the little green men like your beats! Keep us informed of your visits, unfortunatly Ive none to share. Little old Ireland only seems to have Leprachauns bouncing about lol.. x

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hullo Rob.

Not sure if you will read this or not- seeing as its surrounded by other questions, but nonetheless here it goes...

You must be in a real position to investigate the paranormal considering your influence and ...err... financial status. Have you ever considered doing a civilian version of Project Blue book or any other such massive project which a "normal" person wouldn't be able to do?

Oh and nice one on the music and all that jazz

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A member has opened a new thread in BTS People forum, where hellos and such can be posted and read, and where, hopefully, RW will stop by and post as well. (No promises, as i'm not his keeper.
) I'm sure he'll at least read them, out of curiosity, anyway.

Link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I urge everyone that wants to shout out to him, talk about future events, music that doesn't relate to this UFO report, or anyhing else, to visit this thread. (I might even stop by looking for really good posts I can award some points on.
)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just found some meditational solfeggio music on youtube, thought you guys may wana check it out?

I noticed listening to it that they play the constant SINE and mix music over it... I pulled up my frequency generator, selected the same 528 frequency and mixed it slowly into the song... I have exact same tone. So... I can do tunes like that too, even some 'normal alert mode' music with beats like drum n bass [my preference and trance music] .. sneak the tones in the background etc... Just need to sort out my programs technical issues.

Anyway heres the link, there are a few there.

Love signal; music & Solfeggio frequency 528 Hz

They called it love signal music, the tone is MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair) .. I guess love can cover that for a title.

Edit >> play this stuff in background in another window while reading here... its cool man, just had nice goose bumps all over me..

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hmm...

Taking it seriously - his story about the Arizona song sounds pretty malicious. If it really IS someone trying to mess with him, they must have a LOT of time on their hands and plenty of all the right equipment and a large group of henchmen.

So kudos to them if it's a joke.

But it doesn't sound like it.

I have, like, a hundred different scenarios running through my mind and all of them are pretty ridiculous. Do extra-terrestrials take interest in celebrities?

I had a dream about that once.... where they keep an eye on people who dominate the world's televisions screens and they see them as the real leaders of the world. And, in a way, they really are. I mean, just think of Tom Cruise. (o.O)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

good point cx - i am asking myself for quiet a while: what about people in the direct vincinity of chrisonabike's house, did they observe it as well, did they observe different phenomenons, maybe on different dates - just the neighbors!

did you do some researches in that field chrisonabike?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by orange-light]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The interesting part is when Rob Williams were jamming the track about ufo's (Arizona) and it kept reappearing, that is interesting. Did they know a world famous pop star was jamming and wanted him and his buddies to def notice them/it?

As for my sighting in 2005, South Africa, it looked more like the Phoenix lights, myself nor any of the other witnesses heard any sound, but to get in line with RW encounter it was silent as well. I still believe, even though it was huge it was man made.

Anyone with an encounter, be they famous or the average seems to fail convincing people, not even convince but just to listen to their story. People will start keeping mum on all, all proof will have its argument/s, not even from the most hardened skeptics. Nothing can be proved on the net anymore, our experience/s will be ours to keep.

**Cheers Paradox for the link to the "Love Signal" 528 Hz***

*Apology, okay i only read first few pages then got to p19 confirming just now hence the edit...well it does seem that people DO take stories of encounters/sightings of the famous and well known better. Nice to read/see.

[edit on 5/19/2008 by qonone]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
chrisonabike/Rob

Do you feel anything has changed within you since the sighting?

I am from the UK, Leeds.

Since seeing what I believe to be Alien and UFO at Ilkley Moor something had changed within me. Disire being the main thing, It was if as whatever I saw was saying to me "Take a look.. and now go search for answers"

So this is the reason I came to ATS too because there really is no other place to talk about it and hear the skeptical side too
I am 100% open to any explanations that anyone can give to me and you cant beat some of the explanations you get here on ATS.

It's been a long journey for me and I still don't know if I understand any more about these beings but one thing I do know is "I understand myself more"

I think it's important to understand one's self before understanding someone or something else.

Nice reading your post Rob and a big

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by valeaco

"removed for content.

Please discuss the topic and NOT the OP!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by NGC2736]

i'm really sorry

[edit on 19-5-2008 by valeaco]

[edit on 19-5-2008 by valeaco]

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join