It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." Nicola Tesla

Biochemists are using the frequency 528Hz to repair human DNA. The article stated that it was a "C." When I read that I thought, "All I would need to do is go to a piano or other instrument and play a "C" and then, in the DNA workshops we would be able to repair DNA."

Well, it wasn’t that simple, because I discovered that the regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) was not the 528 Hz frequency "C", as described in the article. Instead, I discovered that a regular "C" vibrates to a frequency of only 512 Hz, and that the "C" of 528 Hz used in DNA repair had been a part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Moreover, the difference in the scales existed because of different tuning methods that were utilized in ancient times, vs. those in general use today. Later, we will explore that difference between how we create music today vs. how we used to create it, and how that simple change has made all of the difference in the world.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

A Little History

At the turn of the century the awareness of DNA entered the collective consciousness of the world. We have incarnated into this human experience as divine beings with a blueprint, a set of instructions. We know that a very small percentage (3%) of those instructions make up our physiology.

Carl Sagan writes that most of our genetic information (about 97%) is unused DNA. He refers to this as "genetic gibberish." Is it possible that most of who we are still lies dormant as our human potential?

In the old paradigm of religion, "potential" remained a mystery to the human mind, therefore we coined a mystical term called "SPIRIT." "Spirit" was something that was detached from who we were, something we didn’t have and could only be gained through the systems of most religions.

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The study of wave phenomena, the ability of sound to organize and repattern matter, is called Cymatics. According to John Beaulieu, in Music and Sound in the Healing Arts, "Form is the more elusive component of sound. Sound-forms can be seen by subjecting mediums such as sand, water, or clay to a continuous sound vibration." The following pictures taken by Dr. Hans Jenny are sound-forms. They were obtained by placing various mediums on a steel plate with a crystal sound oscillator attached to the bottom. The Oscillator creates a pulse, which vibrates the steel plate. The forms on the plate are examples of sound organizing matter." Jenny also "noticed that when the vowels of ancient languages like Hebrew and Sanskrit were pronounced, the sand took the shape of the written symbols for those vowels. "Modern languages, including English, failed to generate those patterns."

How Did The Solfeggio Frequencies Get Lost?

I discovered that these powerful frequencies had been given to the church many years ago for a very spiritual purpose. This was back when the church was a wonderful place for the people in the villages to gather together. The church served as a social, political, and spiritual place. People came to Mass, which at that time, was done in Latin (until Vatican II came along). When people sing in Latin or musical tones, it is very powerful, because it gets through all of the limited thought forms, and into deeper levels of the subconscious – accessing insights beyond belief systems.

As described above by Dr. Candice Pert, PhD, energy and vibration go all the way to the molecular level. She states that we have 70 different receptors on the molecules and when vibration and frequency reaches that far they begin to vibrate. Moreover, she observed, "as they begin to vibrate they sort of touch each other, and tickle each other, and they play and mount each other." It’s this whole energetic dance ritual, at the cellular level, that opens the chromosomes and exposes the DNA to the frequencies. When we do toning, drumming, chanting, or tuning forks – it can be a way to direct energy for transformational purposes.

According to Professor Willi Apel,1 "The orgin of what is now called Solfeggio...arose from a Mediaeval hymn to John the Baptist which has this peculiarity that the first six lines of the music commenced respectively on the first six successive notes of the scale, and thus the first syllable of each line was sung to a note one degree higher that the first syllable of the line that preceded it. By degrees these syllables became associated and identified with their respective notes and as each syllable ended in a vowel, they were found to be peculiatly adapted for vocal use. Hence "Ut" was artificially replaced by "Do." Guido of Arezzo was the first to adopt them in the 11th century, and Le Marie, a French musician of the 17th century added "Si" for the seventh note of the scale, in order to complete the series."

Further research states that, "Pope Johannes later became a saint - Saint Iohannes - and then the scale was changed. The seventh note "Si" was added from his name. "Si" later became "Ti." These changes significantly altered the frequencies sung by the masses. The alterations also weakened the spiritual impact of the Church’s hymns. Because the music held mathmatic resonance, frequencies capable of spiritually inspiring mankind to be more "Godlike," the changes affected alterations in conceptual thought as well, further distancing humanity from God.

" In other words, whenever you sing a Psalm, it is music to the ears. But it was originally intended to be music for the soul as well or the "secret ear." Thus by changing the notes, high matrices of thought and to a great extent well being, was squelched. Now it is time to recover these missing notes."

I’d heard of do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do. I particularly responded to it whenever I hear that song by Julie Andrews from "The Sound of Music." I literally have a "brain cell firing" as it is engraved into my brain, and I see her coming over the mountain in the movie. I didn’t realize this was actually a second, modified scale. The original Solfeggio scale was actually: UT, RE, MI, FA, SO, LA.

Looking at the definitions of each of the original syllables, using hidden entries from Webster’s Dictionary and the Original Greek Apocrypha, I have determined that these original frequencies can be used for: Turning grief to joy, helping the person connect with their Source to bring forth miracles, DNA repair, connecting with spiritual family, solving situations & becoming more intuitive, and, finally, returning to spiritual order.2 Through music these tones can assist all the channels in staying open and keep the life force (the Chi) literally flowing thru the Chakra System quite freely. Is this is what the six electro-magnetic frequencies were to accomplish that were put into "lost" hymns and Gregorian chants?

www.youtube.com... (Repair DNA)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
A close friend referred me to this particular field of study. I trust his judgement. I have not had the chance to put these practices to use personally, to test them out. But during another field of study that I was involved in; strangely enough, sound vibrations were mentioned, and the effects that it had on people.

It was my understanding that the early language of Enoch was in musical vibrations. Sometime ago, I lost some very important bookmarks I had saved, when my PC crashed. I believe that subject was one of them. So, I am afraid that I am just going on memory here.

Some years ago, I heard of a study that was conducted, on the effect that loud rock music vs. classical music had on house plants. It seemed that the plants that were subjected to the loud rock music, died. The plants that were subjected to the classical music, thrived.

So, in summing this up; apparently, sounds and vibrations, apparently do have some effects on us and other living things. It seems also that the biochemists in the above posts, agree, also.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Have any of you ever studied any of this or put it into practice? I would truly like to hear from anyone who has experienced positive or negative results.

If not, I thought it might be interesting, if some of us were to give these methods a try and post our results here. I did see some comments posted on the youtube sites, that seemed to be positive of the ones who had tried it, of the one video, that I have had the chance to watch.

And that is, the 'Repair DNA' video.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Flag and star. This information was amazing. Thanks for providing it. I have always been interested in the idea ever since I learned long ago about the OM chanted by monks was supposed to be the sound of the universe. I think sound and frequency can be used to do amazing things.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Flag and star. This information was amazing. Thanks for providing it. I have always been interested in the idea ever since I learned long ago about the OM chanted by monks was supposed to be the sound of the universe. I think sound and frequency can be used to do amazing things.

Thank you,
I was also thrilled to get this information. Ever since I ran across the original language of Enoch, I have been hungry for more knowledge along these lines. I am very anxious to get started applying them.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Love signal is a healing audio and visual meditation with music, sacred geometry and frequency 528 Hz, the miraculous frequency for transformation and DNA repair.
There is a special sound and color of love according to Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard-trained award-winning investigator. Broadcasting the right frequency can help open your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528 Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music; these findings have been independently derived, peer reviewed, and empirically validated," Dr. Horowitz says.

The Solfeggio Scale and note names;
1. UT...396 Hz (Center Pillar of the Tree)
2. RE...417 Hz (Left Pillar of the Tree)
3. MI...528 Hz (Right Pillar of the Tree)
4. FA...639 Hz (Center Pillar of the Tree)
5. SOL..741 Hz (Left Pillar of the Tree)
6. LA...852 Hz (Right Pillar of the Tree)

The first note, "UT quent laxis," is defined in Webster's Dictionary as "the Gamut of dramatic emotion from grief to joy," and "the whole series of recognized musical notes." It has a frequency of 396 cycles per second, and is also associated with a "magnetic field strength equal to 105 power gauss," or 100,000.

The second tone, "RE" - short for "resonare fibris" or resonance - also correlates mathematically to 144,000.
snoedel.punt.nl...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

A film was made in the Himalayas in the 1930's showing a group of Tibetan monks, who with the use of ordinary Tibetan musical instruments, would gather into a pie-shape configuration and direct their playing towards a huge boulder that was located on the ground roughly one hundred fifty feet away and at the base of sheer rising mountain wall. About three minutes after the 'concert' began, the boulder began to vibrate and lift off the ground. A moment later, it shot up about 150 feet into the air and landed on a ledge above it, where other monks were using the boulders to seal the entrance of meditation enclaves that they had cut into the sides of the mountain.
educate-yourself.org...

I wonder if snake charmer music is what makes the cobras, dance/

[edit on 14-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

If you don't already own a frequency generator, you can get a free software download from NCH called the NCH Tone Generator. I'll be uploading another article soon which will explain the different types of frequency generators available and how to use them.

As synchronicity would have it, I was talking with a very helpful woman yesterday who I'll identify as "DRE". She put me onto a healing Shinto chant from Japan that was producing remarkable results for her. Using specific vocal sounds, uttered in a specific order, is another way to access the creative power inherent in sound. You can find her e-mail to me about the Shinto chant at the bottom of this article.

You should notice that as the Dark Side attempts to draw in their net and consolidate their New Order agenda, the Light Side counters with more and more "new stuff" to help you meet the challenge. This is one of the biggest reasons you should avoid wasting your time with people who peddle Doom & Gloom scenarios or attitudes of defeatism. The Law of Attraction is always at work, as the recent video "The Secret" makes clear. You attract to yourself, the same energy which you put out. Think negative, you get negative. Think positive, you get positive-and bounty.
educate-yourself.org...

Think negative, you get negative. Think positive, you get positive-and bounty.
in the bible, Christians refer to this phrase, as the 'Law of Reciprocity.' Others either call it Karma, or as the old saying goes, "What goes around, comes around."

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
Some years ago, I heard of a study that was conducted, on the effect that loud rock music vs. classical music had on house plants. It seemed that the plants that were subjected to the loud rock music, died. The plants that were subjected to the classical music, thrived.

Mythbusters actually took on this experiment, and here are the results...

Seven small greenhouses were set up on the M5 Industries roof. Four were set up with stereos playing endlessly looping recordings (as having the Mythbusters actually talk to the plants could contaminate the samples with their expelled carbon dioxide): Two of negative speech, two of positive speech (Kari and Scottie each made one positive and one negative soundtrack), a fifth with classical music and a sixth with intense death metal music. A seventh greenhouse, used as a control sample, had no stereo. The greenhouses with the recordings of speech grew better than the control, regardless of whether such talk was kind or angry. The plants in the greenhouse with the recording of classical music grew better, while the plants in the greenhouse with the recording of intense death metal grew best of all.

mythbustersresults.com...

It was proven, by their standards, that music in general helped the plants grow, but most of all was the heavy rock music.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Self-healing and DNA activation have many benefits that can be experienced in one's own immediate life, from increased wellbeing to higher-dimensional awareness. As we heal ourselves and increase our own capabilities we also create a resonating field of high frequency that can help others, often without our—or their—conscious awareness. And when we take control of our own spiritual growth, becoming stronger and more focused in our own abilities, it will become increasingly clear to each of us what our next step should be.

It is quite possible to “be in the world and not be part of the world,” but only if we are willing to find out how our power has been taken from us and what we can easily do to begin to take it back.
www.azuritepress.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by banyan

Are you serious!? Makes you wonder about some of the things that are fed to us, huh? 'Cos we did not get to view the live study of the original test.

Edit: One good example; I listen to rock music and I'm not dead yet!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by banyan

Are you serious!? Makes you wonder about some of the things that are fed to us, huh? 'Cos we did not get to view the live study of the original test.

i just relayed what they found. nothings stopping you from setting up a replica experiment without any stray variables to validate or disprove their results.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by banyan

Read the edited version of my post.
I think you misunderstood my reply.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by banyan

Read the edited version of my post.
I think you misunderstood my reply.

by mythbusters standards, you are thriving more by listening to heavy rock music. your death would not be imminent.

*Edited, yes i get the sarcasm, wee little tired, maybe shouldn't be posting

[edit on 14-3-2008 by banyan]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by banyan

In other words,
"Rock ON?'
I know that lively music uplifts me when I am doing housework. I am not likely to get a boost playing classical. blah!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
type Dr. Royal Rife into YouTube for a real eye opener. Second, I've seen a doctor on a video off of the Prophecy Club explain, in detail, how sound is used in biblical times as well as today. the use of MI6 for the british intellengece is quite intresting..

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Experience the full effects of Binaural Beats with a free stereo demonstration at www.unisontherapy.com

Binaural beats; a sonic alternative medicine. A dependable relaxation tool for resolving depression and anxiety and provides support to make meditation easy.

Binaural Beats are a scientifically proven brain entrainment process that slowly started to gain recognition after an article called, "Auditory Beats in the Brain", by Dr Gerald Oster, was published in the October 1973 edition of Scientific America.

Binaural beats work by sending two different Hz frequencies, to each ear via stereo headphones causing the left and right Brain hemispheres to work in unison to hear a phantom frequency or third tone, the centred Hz difference between the two tones. The Hz separations cerate a constant gentle beat and its timing and pulse match the Hz separation per second.
www.care2.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks, I will do that.
Most of the studies mentioned here are based on the lost chants and vibrational scale of biblical times.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
this correlates, me thinks, to your theory...

Genetic Music: Music From DNA and Protein Samples
whozoo.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join