It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What a dramatic thread! It took me ages to read it

But now I've finished I might as well add my comment:

Chrisonabike, the first sightening you describe doesn't impress me really, it could literally have been anything. Alien or human, it's impossibel to tell really based soleley on your story.

The 2 nd one you describe is quite unusual and freaky I think. You and your pals have obviously drawn attention from some form of energy, which doesn't necessarily have to be alien, but it could very well be.

Were you scared? Did you feel like it was coming for u personally?
Lots a famous people have huge quantities of energy around them, or a very big aura if you like. An aura which is wider or bigger than that of "normal" people is usual responsible for the fact that some of us become famous and others not.

The fact that you have been using drugs (prescribed or illegal makes no real difference) makes you more vulnerable for energetic "attention" Drugs can cause voids in the aura which attracts energy to fill it. That's why I am curious about the mood you were in at the time of the second sightening. It instantly gave me the creeps merely by reading it. I agree with the other members that the combination with music also can be a huge trigger.

(off topic: thank you for drawing my attention to this site, I am new on ATS but have lived a great deal of time on www.niburu.nl, on which people share much of the same interests as here, wish u all the best!)

CX

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

original email from Robbie Williams

During this back and forth with the ball of light, an electrical storm came in and the balcony on which we were standing was hit by the lightening.

Mind if i ask something that we all can fathom, the lightning strike?

Was there much damage to your balcony? I know lightning can be devastating, then again sometimes theres very little evidence of a strike.

Did you get any pics of the damage by any chance? Either for insurance records or for personal momento?

I can understand about not having pics of any of the unexplained events of that night, i do find it funny when people rant about witneses not getting pics, but lets face it, if a 20ft black beam came into most of our homes, a lot of us would be rooted to the spot in amazement or fear.

Not casualy reaching for the camera.

CX.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
leapoffaith — he wasn't using drugs. nor alcohol.

he hasn't used them in years.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey chrisonabike,

on the search for answers i was thinking about your experience a lot and i wanna share my thoughts! There are many characters outside in our world and everyone sees the things in a different way!

an terrestrial view:

1. the flying object in black with yellow stripes underneath was an aeroplane (maybe a secret test or something- new planes from military for ex.)

2. the four white lights in the clouds were searchlights

3. the black stream – a shadow of something normal

4. the lightning strike was from an electrical storm higher in the atmosphere or a ball lightning

5. the music and the ball of light... by chance the same rhythm of music and a satelite

and an extraterrestrial view:

1. the flying object was from outta-space

2. the four lights came from a spaceship

3. the solfeggio frequencies caused the appearance of the lightball

4. the lightning strike was a sign from outside

5. the black stream was another lifeform

that easy or that difficult
This list could be endless also on extra- and on terrestrial and we all don’t know…

THE TRUTH IS SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE (maybe)

so chrisonabike... where is your personal truth?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Mr Williams sighting is just that a sighting. How it got so many responses is just another commentary on our obsession with any degree of celebrity. I thought to myself that had this sighting come from a regular joe it would be long forgotten. If there were lights over hollywood for that amount of time then where are the photos? Paparazzi are everywhere.. Hotels on sunset (chateau) have people with cameras all the time. I don't know but to me this is a wild story and how it got this far is a mystery.

AS-

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Off topic post removed

[edit on 19/5/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by A SINCLAIR
Mr Williams sighting is just that a sighting. How it got so many responses is just another commentary on our obsession with any degree of celebrity. I thought to myself that had this sighting come from a regular joe it would be long forgotten. If there were lights over hollywood for that amount of time then where are the photos? Paparazzi are everywhere.. Hotels on sunset (chateau) have people with cameras all the time. I don't know but to me this is a wild story and how it got this far is a mystery.

AS-

Maybe it was another level of conciousness?
Visionaries also are in another dimensions

CX

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

I think we can all agree that this thread has got a lot of replies partly due to it being about Robbie.

Very few members get there threads introduced by Springer, that will be another factor maybe.

However i think it's wrong to assume that this is only getting response due to it's author. Do a search for ufo's and black beams that have entered someones house, just feet from them.

If there are tons out there, then i stand corrected.

Look around ATS. On all forums there are threads that have totaly dwarfed this one, and not a celeb in sight.

HOAX]Isaac CARET - Drones Last look.....290 pages and counting.

younger generation believers...with experiences Ok only 27 pages, but it's still a lot.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!! Last count 88 pages.

Theres plenty more on the site too.

I think to some degree, we should give this sighting the credit it is due as a rare occurance, even in the world of ufo's.

Another thing, Robbie will accept the fact that as a member of ATS, his witness account is subject to as much scrutiny as anyone elses.

I can't imagine that anyone will complain if you rip the sighting apart if you think it's not true, as long as it's done in a polite way.

I guess this is where the difficulty lies, chrisonabike says it happened and can't prove it did with evidence, yet we can't say for sure that he is lying, and we sure don't have the evidence to prove he is.

I think as fellow truthseekers, we just have trust one another on this site until proved otherwise.

CX.

[edit on 19/5/08 by CX]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hi Robbie (and anyone who can help)... I am helping a gentleman named Michael Luckman who wrote the book "Alien Rock" which focuses on various entertainers and their relationship/interest in the UFO/ET phenomenon. Michael is wanting to get in touch with Robbie and if anyone can get back to me (in confidence) with any contact information... my e-mail is [email protected] and we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
For those that signed up without reading the terms and conditions the agreed to, here's something from the T&C you need to see.

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post in any language other than English.

It might not hurt to go back and read the T&C. (You did agree to it or you would be posting anonymously.) Here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think chris wants us to discusss and come with some possibilities, i think he is so much baffed about it than us when got the chance to see a UFO or some stranmge happening. I think he wants us to be at their side ..and he on ours. So anyway chris i just hope you come on soon to discuss more about it and what can we do.

CX

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
I think chris wants us to discusss and come with some possibilities, i think he is so much baffed about it than us when got the chance to see a UFO or some stranmge happening.

Good point there, and whilst i said before that this post is just as subject to being ripped apart as anyones, i hope it does'nt.

Anyone who posts a genuine sighting, although they run the risk of being interrogated ruthlessly here on ATS, i think they still need to be respected for the fact they are probably just as baffled as the rest of us.

CX.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi Chrisonabike or Robert

I just read what you wrote and I still regret I've not get any sightings yet I'm always really excited reading someone's else experiences so , thank you very much for sharing yours

I'd like to read more about experiences you have had!. As far as I remember I read that some weird things started to happen on the house you once rented (i am sorry I don't remember exactly the name but i am sure you know what I mean) I would like to read about and also if you have had more experiences like that ones even if they're paranormals (which both i think are related any way).. I have had kind of paranormals but not that much

Welcome to ATS - it's nice be able to read what you have to tell us

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting here Rob, and welcome. I'm not too familiar with the scene in the UK, but it sucks if you're taking heat simply because you have an open mind. There has been alot of UFO activity here in Arizona, and also in Southern California over the past couple years. And if some of these sightings are craft from other worlds, we have no idea what kind of technology they may have, not just mechanical but also telepathic, etc.

These are just my thoughts, but maybe they are in tune to the fact that somebody who has a large following among us, yet is not a government official, has interest in their presence. Maybe they want to spread awareness through non-corrupt channels. Maybe what you witnessed while playing the song was a message, that you are on the right track, and your influence over people will be helpful in regards to making a larger portion of us more receptive to the idea of their presence.

I have a strong feeling something big is on the horizon, not just because of all the recent sightings, but also the fact that the Pope's astronomer came out and declared that aliens are also creatures of god, the recent release of UFO info by the british government, and also because there has been a huge increase in the amount of UFO/alien documentaries, movies, etc. on TV. Larry King's show seems to be dedicated to UFO's almost every other day. I don't know if it's all just coincidence, but they even played the movie ET on Nickelodeon at noon last Saturday. That's prime time for children's television channels, and if you want children to not be afraid about aliens, ET is the movie to play, lol. All this really makes me wonder if we are not being prepared for something.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing your experiences with us, and don't worry about the tabloid BS. If all they have to gossip about is the fact that your mind is open to all possiblities when it comes to our immense universe, they have nothing. They must really be hurting for gossip in the UK.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
by the way Rob.. would you dare to play the song 'arizona' once again and lets see if it happens once again? and what do you think about taking pics or record on a video?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Sorry guys, but I would be SOOO disappointed in both chrisonabike and most especially this site if I found out this was just some marketing ploy.... I'm clinging onto my faith in this site that it isn't- and ultimately will always give the benefit of the doubt, as I can imagine it's kinda hard getting people to believe you are you sometimes without a face to go with it.

chrisonabike, kudos for coming forward.

Sharp edges sound like a laser beam to me- like a scanning beam through the window- heck it could've been just trying to listen to you. Is it possible it was a deep dark blue/violet color instead?

The lightening that hit the balcony- where in the sky did it come from- the ball of light or the clouds above you? Is it possible that you and your friends were generating the charge and it shot out from the balcony up to the sky? Your group's personal energy or the harmonies you were resonating could've changed your little micro-climate and created the perfect conditions for a lightning strike- ESPECIALLY if you were using electric stringed instruments outside. Lightning looks for the easiest path of the lowest resistance- it is possible you attracted the strike and the balcony's connection to what I'm assuming is the metal beams of the building provided a nice, low resistent path to earth instead of zapping your butt.

I am not surprised you saw what you saw in the San Fernando Valley it is an extremely active area for both classified military craft and UFO sightings.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

did this beam of energy have an effect on you as in a physical reaction???

I have thoughts on many things it would proberbly end up being all the same thing anyway.

The most important thing here is though what you "feel" and get from the experience, the black beam can range from out of space and earthed right back to the Order of St George and his gang. and a bit in between.

Were the stripes of yellow or maybe gold???

namaste
A

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join