It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul publicly names neoconservatives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Yes, he is a money grubbing asshat. He inserts pork into bills he votes against, because he knows they will pass even with his "no" vote. And then he convinces idiots that he's against pork and wasteful spending. He talks a good game, but he's every bit part of the system.

Don't just spew garbage like that cite your sources slick. His voting record has been provided here, so lets see this pork. Don't bring confusion without fact. Jeez! you must be looking for a job in MSM.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
To All Participants of this thread:

watch it with both the blanket insults and personal attacks please..

Courtesy is Mandatory
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...... Or, A Word About Politeness.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I find humorous your avatar and your statements a complete oxymoron.Searching for truth indeed!

That's rich coming from a Ron Paul supporter.

Funny I don't see you providing any links or information to back up anything you have said. How about showing a little respect to other members here before calling people idiots for supporting an active member of Congress that happens to believe in our Constitution.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Although Ron Paul is not the messiah he does have a great way to fight off a collapse of the US, and his wishes are very realistic. If you vote for Obama or McCain they will be spending a lot more money and the deficit will just be getting more and more out of hand. I am Canadian and I can see which leader is better for the US. With all due honesty you do not know what you are talking about and you probably follow what Fox news tells you or what CNN tells you.

Keep searching for that truth and maybe one day you will really find it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Get a life, I do have a life...I'm not an idiot supporting Ron Paul. Stop thinking Ron Paul is the messiah, and that when he ties his shoes it's "couragous."

"Courageous" is my quote so you are addressing me. But if you want to stir up a flame war at least bring some sauce.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Oh, look at you, so cute...thinking you believe in something different than everyone else just cause you follow someone who bravely "named" neo-cons. Aww!!

One can't combat an enemy without first identifying him. Neocons are embedded enemies of the state whose true loyalty is to a foreign government. Paul does what the rest of them are supposed to do but haven't the courage--defend the Constitution.

BTW, your sarcasm is a lame tactic to get a rise out of others and draw attention to yourself. I've noticed you doing the same thing on other threads. Your repeated name calling makes you look foolish.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I can respect any views that you may have.

But I am rapidly losing respect for your character, Sir.

Would you care to venture a reasonable stance against Dr Paul or are you going to continue bashing his "braindead, zealous supporters"?

I think you may be somewhat envious of the support that Paul has gathered. He has enthused millions of Americans with an interest and hope in politics that no main party can match. Even if he loses, I thank him and respect him merely for giving hope to slaves of the corrupt system.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
With all due honesty you do not know what you are talking about and you probably follow what Fox news tells you or what CNN tells you.

And here we see the typical response of the Ron Paul fanatic. "You don't agree with me!! You're brainwashed!!" I know exactly what I'm talking about...the man is a slimey hypocrite.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think 44soulslayer said it best in the above post...I just want to add one thing.
Ron Paul is helping to wake up many Americans from there long slumber of brainwashed media infected brains.Too long has this gone on.....it is time for it to stop.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If people dont start a revolt as a result of Dr paul getting shot there is seriously no more hope for this country. It means the brains of the United states have gone so spongey that they absorb anything and nothing good.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

At least three people here have called you out for those facts. So... Wheres the pork? At least Captain Obvious brings it! when he attacks.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So may I ask who are you voting for and why? Anyone can hide behind a computer and bash his foe's.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ron Paul supports are absolute idiots, as brain-addled than the worst sort of religious fantatics.

:shk: I can see, very clearly, the areas of Ron Pauls policies and speeches that I don't like. But what I do like far outweighs what I don't like.

I'm not a glassy-eyed Obamatron folliwng a messiah.

I just happen to think that Ron Paul is the best candidate.
Actually - I think he's the ONLY one that makes sense and who isn't frightening.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

With all due honesty you do not know what you are talking about and you probably follow what Fox news tells you or what CNN tells you.

And here we see the typical response of the Ron Paul fanatic. "You don't agree with me!! You're brainwashed!!" I know exactly what I'm talking about...the man is a slimey hypocrite.

Heres a simple question maybe you can answer...How has our nation progressed over the last 8 years with the neocons in power? Please answer that for me.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KMFNWO
Don't just spew garbage like that cite your sources slick. His voting record has been provided here, so lets see this pork...

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Funny I don't see you providing any links or information to back up anything you have said.

According to the Houston Chronicle:

"This year Paul requested 65 earmarks, more than any other congressman in the Houston area, including money for the renovation of an old movie theater in Edna and wild shrimp marketing.

Paul's congressional district also has been among the top in Texas in receipt of federal assistance since 2000, receiving $31 billion from Washington, according to a study by the group OMB Watch. In the first nine months of the 2006 fiscal year, the district received $4 billion in federal aid."

WSJgot him on it too.

The Dallas Morning Newsreported it too.

Tim Russert called him on this on Meet the Press

Here's a link to all his funding requests (like to market wild shrimp) for fiscal year 2008.

There's a lot more out there. It's amazing what a simple search on Google can bring up. In fact, this was the very first link! Ron Paul's Personal Pork Projects

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So may I ask who are you voting for and why? Anyone can hide behind a computer and bash his foe's.

Unfortunately, there isn't a "None of the Above" so I'm writing-in and voting for "NO."

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Unfortunately, there isn't a "None of the Above" so I'm writing-in and voting for "NO."

I can at least respect that.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

That is because recieving federal funds does not contravene the US constitution.

Paul is against income taxes, which contribute to federal funds. But while other districts are fighting for money for their areas, do you expect Paul to sit back and do nothing?

Funding earmarks are a wholely separate issue to riders. Show me a single anti-constitutional rider that Paul has attached to another bill... go on, show me. You claimed he hid his real policies via riders... wanna walk the walk now that youve talked the talk?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well SaviorComplex since you have an obvious disdain for any Ron Paul supporters or for Dr. Paul himself....I thought I would take a moment to let you all know my feelings on the other candidates we have to choose from.I think this picture shows it best don't you?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by CaptGizmo]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Heres a simple question maybe you can answer...How has our nation progressed over the last 8 years with the neocons in power? Please answer that for me.

Don't think this is a either-or question. Just because one does not approve of Ron Paul's antics, or thinks he isn't exercising any particular form of bravery, that it is an approval of neo-cons.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join