It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul publicly names neoconservatives

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Tyipically, McCain wanting a Neo-Con man to be his VP. Hillary...wants Bill. All my bets are still on Ron Paul.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Don't feel bad. I actually worked for the RNC to elect and re-elect shrub. Not one of my prouder moments.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Keep in the forefront of your mind....

.....that McCain is considering Cheney as HIS VP.......

..since he is doing such a 'bang up' job.

What??? When did this happen? RiverGoddess, do you have a link to this?

reply to post by angst18

Originally posted by angst18
First off, I don't think it's at all inappropriate to address any assessment of Israel's origin (even though I didn't make one) in the "geopolitical arena", just in this post since it wouldn't be on topic.

Well, I disagree. That's a separate topic that has been pounded into the earth here many times. It would definitely rathole the discussion, and I won't be part of it.

Second, others have already pointed out that the images on the clip weren't Paul's. Only the speech. Who knows who put the sound and audio together.

I think we're talking about 2 different items here, the OP's link and the viewzone link, which I never referenced.

Third, what's wrong with using a country's flag to decry the country? The Star of David is on Israel's flag. If one wanted to draw any artistic rendering or artistic satire of the interaction of two countries, why wouldn't you use the flag or iconography of said country(s) to do so?

It's not the flag that is inappropriate. It's the disparagement of Israel that is the problem. Moreso, it's the bush-league methods used to decry Israel. They are almost comic-book quality.

Synopsis - Paul didn't put together the iconography of the clip that was linked to by the OP. Though I don't think I would be wrong in my feeling that he doesn't believe it's worth the international implications to support what I, at least, consider to be an illegal occupation.

Do you believe that a candidate should be aware of what is being put out there under his name?

You can be Anti-Israel without being Anti-Jewish.

So I've heard...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
Instead of writing in a vote that you won't be able to write in thanks to diebold machines, vote for the ....OTHER candidate the media isn't talking about.

As I've said earlier in this thread (& various other threads on occasion), if you obtain the Absentee Ballot (just ask for one at the place where you registered to vote), then it will be guaranteed your vote will be on paper, instead of getting lost in the mechanistic/electronic ether of the voting machines.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
In regard to junglejake's post of Joe McCarthy: "While he may not have caused genocide or murdered a prophet, he was able to whip up hysteria in America in the early 1950's. McCarthy's issue of choice? Communism"

I watched the debates on T.V. His only crime was to name names of those who were Communist in our own government! Although he may not have had any finesse over the way he was reporting these allegation's he was right! It was found out later that the very names he gave out to the commission were actual Communist wanting to over throw the U. S. government. Unfortunately for him, it was too much and he was died a broken man.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Have any neocons ever claimed that Straussian and neocon political philosophy are one in the same? Because Ron Paul is intermingling them in ways that I suspect are less than accurate.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If you are worried about wasting your vote. Lets take a minute to consider what that means.

A vote represents your preference for the direction America goes.
If you vote for someone who does not represent that, then you have wasted your vote.

If you vote for someone who you believe will win but is in opposition to your belief system. Then you have wasted two votes.

You have wasted the vote representing you and what you believe in.
You have also wasted the vote of someone who agreed with you and voted their conscience. You do this by canceling their vote out with your own.

This is why the manipulators and fascists like you to vote for winners, and promote that as an ideal of having your vote "Count".

They like it because you only need to fool a small percentage of the voters, and make a few biased predictions in the media to control the outcome of an election.

If you get 20 percent of the population to buy into this concept, you can neutralize 40 percent of the voters who do not even support your candidate!

So remember don't waste your vote! Cancel out the vote of someone who agrees with your beliefs, and hand the election over to the choice of the big media's bosses.

You will be glad you did. You will feel like a winner!
Feeling good is good. Winning is everything. You are a winner when you vote for the winner. Submit to the will of the dark overlord.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Politicians for the sitting party love absentee ballots. They have their people go through them and throw out the ones for the other candidate.

Never use one if you can avoid it. There is no way to show how many are missing.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Instead of using an absentee ballot, which will most-likely not be counted, I would rather vote for the candidate that shares the ideas Ron Paul has. Bob Barr is that candidate with the same core principals that Dr. Paul believes in. In that respect, I'll be voting for Bob Barr, since he will be on the ballot under "Libertarian". Ron Paul and Bob Barr have much respect for each other and maybe there is hope for Ron Paul as a VP for Barr.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Who cares that you give your vote to the Democrat, by voting for R.P.

McCain is more blatantly liberal and willing to further the liberal agenda than G.W. is and look what we got there. Republican / Democrat doesn't matter as its just going to be more of the same. Vote for who you belive in and " Katie, Bar the door!!"

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Will somebody please explain to Ron Paul that the 'time-limit' for exposing the Neoconjobs is long gone by. Nobody dared to blow the whistle, even if they all knew where the stink was coming from. The Neoconjobs have long secured themselves by purchasing the Island of Tasmania from the Australian Government, where they and the massive loot will be officially protected with a Rustproof Tinfoil, until another Rat is ready to be Fried.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Island of Tasmania? What are you talking about?As far as I know he is the only
one that has had the guts to present this not just in public but on the house floor.Stop watching so many late night horror movies....Island of Tasmania

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Good one rabbitChaser. It's good to see there are others out there that are aware and concerned about these dual Israeli/American citizens that have done great damage to this country. They are loyal to Israel first and rob US taxpayers and have our soldiers defending them at the same time. They are also responsible for taking our freedoms away and covering up 9/11 of which was performed by Mossad agents and organized by Israel with the help of it's dual citizens working in LEADERSHIP positions within the DOD, Dept. of Homeland Security (set up by a dual Israeli/American citizen!!!! In the new 9/11 investigation these facts should come out though they will due their damnist with the media to keep it quiet. Guess who was in charge of the last 9/11 investigation and concealed many of it's findings from the public? Dual Israeli/American citizens. They should be immediately removed from all public offices and some should be tried for treason and publicly executed for the damage they've done to this country all in the name of protecting Israel at American taxpayer and soldier expense.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Ron Paul sure has cajones. Well, he's in his seventies, so I would believe he's made peace with the idea of dying. I imagine he's not too afraid of any rooftop sniper at this point in his life. Either that, or maybe he just blocked MLK and JFK from his memory! LOL

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I thought I would bring back this since too many are saying Ron doesn't name people

hahha, really?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join