It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul publicly names neoconservatives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KMFNWO

I will likely vote for the "LOSING" candidate, but I will sleep well at night knowing that I voted my conscience.

www.ronpaul2008.com - our last great hope at a Republic.

Don't vote for the losing candidate....I am writing Ron Paul in on my Ballot and recommend all supporters of Ron Paul do the same, will definately ease my conscience.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Thanks for that link CaptGizmo!

I'm amazed that RP didn't get condemned for that speech. He makes a good and verifiable case against the neocons. All I can say is wow! That speech has given me a lot to think about, consider and digest.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Maroon (color)

Maroon is a dark brownish to purplish red color.

The first recorded use of Maroon as a color name in English was in 1789. [1]

en.wikipedia.org...(color)

Actually I'm more of a blue

[edit on 14-5-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

What a maroon!

Like the color?
I do not understand.......ooohhh I see, do you mean "MORON"

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I love it when someone botches an insult, Too funny!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Why do you think Ron Paul puts earmarks in bills? Because it's the only way he can help out the district that elected him! Yeah, his district is one of the most federally funded districts but look at the size of Houston! It's the 4th largest city in the country! Earmarks are the only thing Paul can do for his district. Yes he is against earmarks but it's the only way he can do anything for his district. He votes no on his bill because he knows it's unconstitutional and keeps his voting record clean about it by letting everyone else that doesn't give a hoot in congress pass it through. He's just working the system that has worked us for so long! What else can he do?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I will likely vote for the "LOSING" candidate, but I will sleep well at night knowing that I voted my conscience.

www.ronpaul2008.com - our last great hope at a Republic.

Amen Brother!

I couldn't have said it better myself. And for those of you who don't know, he's still on the ballot, at least up until the convention, then just ask for a paper ballot and write him in.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Spencer Tracy]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh! didn't you know? It's only alright if THEY do it. He's not supposed to use their own tricks to his constituents advantage. How dare he.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Lets not forget the fact that former Georgia Congressman Bob Barr is running for president now on the Libertarian ticket... so I may have a candidate to dial in witht those stupid diebold machines. If the election goes diebold, there will be no write-in candidates... thank God for third party candidates.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well if some people are still not convinced by Ron Pauls speech maybe this thread will help you along.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They don't try to hide anything anymore, because they know they already have total control.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
info here
When it comes to pork projects and earmarks the only one without any is McCain. Obama and Clinton have a whole bunch. Heck .. one of Obama's even went to his wife's employers ... hmmmmmm

Mr. Change/Hope/Unity

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Couple of things..
First the mudane.
Maroon is a color, and "what a maroon" is a phrase made popular by the cartoon character, Bugs Bunny. It's a comic variation of the word Moron..ok?

Now back to topic.
I've noticed Ron Paul is making his way back into the mainstream news again.
His book is a best seller, the organized takeover of the Nevada GOP..Which is still in progress. I'm pretty happy about this. His story is much more interesting than Hillary, and her faux West Virginia accent. Or the number of people that fainted at the last Obama rally.

He's the Rodney Dangerfield of this race. But THIS race is no laughing matter.

I really respect this guy. for what he is doing.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom?

This is precisely why the Constitution included Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8:

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

So, in essence, those of dual or multiple citizenship status do have the "Title" of citizenship from a foreign State & should not be allowed to also hold any US (or State) Office. For violation of the Constitution's terms & by legally-binding Oath of Office, such people should be Impeached. The Founding Fathers realized the dangers to our nation from those having "divided loyalties" acting within the government, therefore providing the Constitution with automatic disqualification.

It sems to me that, if Ron Paul does make it into the Oval Office, he'll have to beef up the Secret Service by a tenfold factor (at least) & work very fast to "clean House"...And Senate, Judiciary...After all, in the entire history of civilization, those who try to help the People always wind up focused in sniper-scopes.

BTW, RabbitChaser...Which rabbit are you chasing? You wouldn't happen to have Dave Rabbit in your sights, would you?

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Same here.

...I am understanding he can still be a write in candidate.

And if you happen to be worried about the controversies surrounding the unreliability of the "paperless" voting method, simply request for an Absentee Ballot...That way, you're vote will be on paper. Although I can't guarantee that it'll still be counted, it will still prove what your vote actually exists.

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Anyone who cannot hear the truth in RP's words deserves to be ruled by the neocons forever.

Perhaps, but I hate to think that I'd be stuck living in the same country as those brainwashed idiots...

Originally posted by Solarskye
Does he have any chance at all of winning? Seems everybody is focused on Hillary, Obama and McCain.

I've noticed that too...That the MSM purposefully collaborates with those three candidates, thereby "cutting out" any significant coverage on anyone else. Hillary's already had to take out loans to cover about $20 Mill of debt on just her campaign alone...It makes me wonder how bad it'll get if she ever actually gets into Office!

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Neoconservatism, whether you agree with it or not, is a completely legal political philosophy.

It's not legal if it's practiced within the Constitutional Republic of America...Simply because of the Oaths of Office mentioned in the Constitution itself. By not maintaining a Republican form of government (as specified in Article 4, Section 4), they commit Felony Offense against the Supreme Law of the Land. Does it really take much brains to figure that out?

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
However in all good conscience, I cannot do so. The blame rests solely with the American public who are asleep at the wheel of their nation...

True...As quoted from Thomas Jefferson, "The People...are the only sure reliance of the preservation of our liberty." However, we can lay blame for our government's pervasive practice of "non-disclosure" of what they've been doing.

Before the advent of public-access internet, the truth was much more easily hidden than it is now. The hardest work we have facing us is to educate the public in the truth behind the lies so long held by the powers-that-be. The public education system has fallen far behind when it comes to teaching the Constitution & what it stands for...And being the base-core of what this nation stands for, everyone has a right to know. Two websites that I peruse frequently are dedicated to just that very same purpose: We the People & the Supreme Law Firm...There are others, but these are the sites that I find most informative.

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Democracy only works so long as the counting of votes is fair, and the people are educated. However America has neither.

No, democracy never works...History has proven that. Democracy is basically Mob Rule (read through the two-column comparisons), where the one with the best PR firm becomes ruler.

Sure, that might be how he votes...but he sure is never shy with sticking things into bills, quite contrary to his voting stance, knowing they'll pass even with his "no" vote. He's a hypocrite, and a shyster.

Where's your proof? Sources, sources. If you want the truth, his current track-record speaks his actions & his Sponsorship of Resolutions (check under the "Current Legislation" entry under each seperate topic at the site-link) currently in Congress speaks his devotion to the Constitution that he's sworn an Oath to uphold.

Unfortunately, there isn't a "None of the Above" so I'm writing-in and voting for "NO."

Actually, "No Confidence" would be the best wording for that kind of vote...But if you're going to bash Ron Paul for being the only candidate that actually works for his country, why not at least spend equal time bashing the other candidates for working only for themselves, as revealed by documented evidence?

So far, you've contributed nothing but insults & bile at everybody who's actually looked at the truth (which is in violation of the T&C's at ATS).
"Just the facts, ma'am..."--Joe Friday

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

No, I don't think Ron Paul is trying to "take" the vote from Republicans...No offense directed mainly at you or anything but in general, I personally think all this "this person is taking votes from that person" BS should be thrown out the window by ALL people. Why can't Everyone just vote their conscience instead of the person that is ON THE WINNING TEAM as according to what the media TELLS everyone who is on the winning team and THEY SUGGEST you should throw your vote away on? I mean we are under way TOO much suggestion and PROGRAMMING from the powers that be and it needs to end...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

You seem eager to disagree and debunk with anything, really, anything you can disagree with.

By your posting style, one can determine that you are either

1. A disinfo agent

or

2. A media-controlled "mainstream hound" who genuinely believes we are "conspiracy kooks" in need of guidance

or

3. A troubled teen with nothing better to do.

Please support your views with links and documentation, and they better not be Fox News.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney, Michael Chertoff, rudy the rat giuliani are all creepier than peepers can ever be. Wolfowitz looks like the devil reincarnate. Very evil men indeed.

High five to Ron Paul for steppin up and letin us know the score.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have been a fan of Ron Paul since he appeared on the Colbert Report some years ago. He is so &^%*ed! Can anyone say "assassination"?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torsten
I have been a fan of Ron Paul since he appeared on the Colbert Report some years ago. He is so &^%*ed! Can anyone say "assassination"?

Ron Paul and the general perception of his message will become a million times more threatening to the establishment if he were assassinated.

It probably would be more profitable just to keep him on the fringes of politics and hope he does something so there will be an excuse for the media to discredit him.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

I could not have said that any better myself! This is exactly the way I feel and it could not have been said more eloquently. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join