It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican: It's OK for Catholics to Believe in Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What they've been doing over time is blurring the line between what is demonic (extra-dimensional) and what is truly extra-terrestrial. Eventually they become one in the human mind. "Alien" is the all-encompassing term that's been pounded into our heads. Another trick.

Peace

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Moderator-Edit: Off-topic post removed.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
goi like this the vatican is finally putting science and religion together. i think that the vatican has a lot of political power so if they keep this up we could have disclosure. I like the things they are admitting.

Hmmm...think folks: could this have something to do with the upcoming 'big disclosure' by NASA?? Then you have the British government only days ago releasing their secret files on UFO's. Very interesting indeed.

Does anybody remember the Pope flying out to Washington when Clinton was in power in order to discuss a major announcement on 'alien life'? It never happened because the meteorite scientists thought contained alien bacteria was suddenly declared 'of earthly origin - possibly contaminated after the rock entered our atmosphere'? or some such thing.

All very curious. A lot of religious fundementalists may be in for a shock soon...

J.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
What they've been doing over time is blurring the line between what is demonic (extra-dimensional) and what is truly extra-terrestrial. Eventually they become one in the human mind. "Alien" is the all-encompassing term that's been pounded into our heads. Another trick.

Peace
#

Thing is:

Why would the Catholic Church want people to believe 'demons' are simply aliens?
After all, it's the Catholics who invented demons to begin with. Just makes no sense to me. I think the simple scientific evidence has become overwhelming for alien life - and the VATICAN IS PREPARING FOR THE ENEVITABLE ANNOUNCEMENT - JUST LIKE THEY WERE ABOUT TO IN THE 1990's...

Oops - hit that darn 'caps lock' again! I hate this keyboard...

J.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
edit: wrong thread.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Isn't this exactly what the Terra Papers explain?...

Since humans remain docile and believe in higher ups and powers that are stronger then them, they can always be forced into servitude?

I believe what I like thank you very much.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

I believe there's more to it than appears on the surface. My beliefs come from a spiritual foundation, other peoples' beliefs don't. We'll only know in the end who was right or wrong.

It's all good for discussion!

Peace

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by jimbo999

I believe there's more to it than appears on the surface. My beliefs come from a spiritual foundation, other peoples' beliefs don't. We'll only know in the end who was right or wrong.

It's all good for discussion!

Peace

Fair enough.

I'm just basing my understanding based on what I have learned about the early chritian church - and obviously, UFO's over the years.

J.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Evolution is a process of change and I would think for the good not bad wouldn't you.

We still allow yes, ALLOW ourselves to be controlled by the ones we voted for even though we see that they have gone to far with there power and greed.

We have to Evolve by realizing that all this fancy stuff we own is not what life is all about.

If anyone here can say they rather have all there neat possessions and to hell with there families and there other human family members called the human race I think we have even a bigger problem then even I thought.

Spiritually loving, helping and caring for one another (for free) is what they wait for.

You were alll given a gift called Earth its time to change and stand together and clean her up if you don't she will clean you out.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I believe in an end times, the precursor to which will be a final "turning away" from God. I believe the grand deception has been a plan of the snake, beast, devil, lucifer or whatever you want to call it, since the beginning of mankind. I believe that the Vatican is just another tool of the beast. They've always known about the true nature of man and the fight for man's soul. They've covered it up, not out of righteousness, but out of malevolence in order to keep man a slave. That is in itself inherently evil.

Peace

Thank you for this. It's refreshing for some and important for all to hear.

I know it's your beliefs, but in the context of the whole, it's pretty flipping evident and straight forward that what you're saying is 100% correct.

There's infinite evidence that screams this exact paragraph over and over and over again. Everything that we know ties into it. As does every question one would have.

It was one of those constant confirming moments, of what you said but what seems so hard to believe through our programmed subconscious at times, with these recent announcements of the Vatican.
Being already there, and hearing these annoucements it's also one of those 'Here we go again' moments but this time pointing to a pretty significant key to everything.

The real unknown, is exactly WHAT is the beast in the reflecting/physical realm. That really peaks my interest (and what led me to this thread). Haven't confirmed that yet (I guess the ideas and connections I've found or heard haven't done enough to convince me). Looks like we'll probably find out not too long from now...just be sure not to bow to it heh.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by 1nelove]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Peace
#

Thing is:

Why would the Catholic Church want people to believe 'demons' are simply aliens?
After all, it's the Catholics who invented demons to begin with. Just makes no sense to me. I think the simple scientific evidence has become overwhelming for alien life - and the VATICAN IS PREPARING FOR THE ENEVITABLE ANNOUNCEMENT - JUST LIKE THEY WERE ABOUT TO IN THE 1990's...

Oops - hit that darn 'caps lock' again! I hate this keyboard...

J.

You can't always look for a single reason, because their reasons can change according to the times and situations plus we simply don't know physically until it happens or it's witnessed. But this is my answer:

The entire point is to keep us in the dark. Again, why? It can easily be answered with the fact that their could be more than one race of 'aliens'. But again, part of the trick (and this is actually defined as 'natural magic' in their beliefs - yes this is not Catholicism(that is for the people) ) is the fact that 'Alien' has so many meanings (like illegal immigrant) and contains so many possible attributations that they simple create a deeper goal than definition (to alienate
outsiders).

So now, we have once again fell into a fear trap where we(as in the majority or the consensus) automatically fear aliens. That is not the right attitude to have by any means, but that's another story..
That is a massive tool they now have. It can be used in so many ways, but all will be in a way that it's been set up for: to control the masses in reactions to fear.

My guess, in accordance to what Dr. Love suggested, is that the inter-dimensional being could easily be shown to be our God. EASILY..it's already been set-up perfectly. This would be the act of ultimate defiance towards the actual God of the Universe btw.
Then, the other existing aliens, who could easily be here for our betterment, will be used as the point of which all this fear and uncertainty, coupled with the newly revealed possible God is directed to.
Those two things (fear of aliens, and a visible God for everyone to finally see) would probably control over 90% of the population at this very moment (just an estimation).

But seeing as how I'm not one to have reached a standpoint of what types of aliens are out there, what they are doing exactly, etc. This is just where the logic points towards for me. I say this because, on Earth, I know exactly what's going on and the Vatican (but really their superiors) do know how to use energies in ways they do not want us to know.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wanted to mention that I believe the timing is quite amazing myself.

The Pope visits the United States of America for the first time goes home and now Aliens come to the forfront. Not only that the UK comes out with there X-Files the same time.

I expect NASA might be next real soon with Bush making a speech he is probably practicing right now in Israel, hmmmmmmmmm timing is everything.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Next step - Vatican church admits that all life on this planet was genetically designed and engineered by said aliens

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

yea, right, then i'll grow gills and turn into a fish and swim swim swim away!!!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Next step - Vatican church admits that all life on this planet was genetically designed and engineered by said aliens

I highly doubt they'd admit that.

1- they probably dont' know that.

2 - if they did know that, they certainly wouldn't say so. It would seriously cut into their membership and their funding!

(personally, I kinda think that's how we all got here)

What they've been doing over time is blurring the line between what is demonic (extra-dimensional) and what is truly extra-terrestrial.

I believe in both - the demonic (yes, really evil) and the extra-terrestrial.
I also think there are extra-dimensional critters and entities as well.

This universe, and many other uiniverses, are alive with all sorts of life and awareness.

I just wish disclosure would happen. I just wish ET would land on the White House Lawn during a news conference. For better or worse - Let's light this candle!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nelove

Hmmm...sorry, but I don't buy into that. I think maybe you're reading too much into what is, at the end of the day, a moral dilemna for the Catholic church. They've most likely been pre-informed of any forthcoming public announcements re: alien life, and are simply 'softening-up' catholic opinion for the innevitable revelation re: the subject.

I really don't see any need for other deeper or more inherently complex theories for these sudden announcements from the Vatican - public disclosure would suffice to explain their behaviour IMO.

J.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I wanted to mention that I believe the timing is quite amazing myself.

The Pope visits the United States of America for the first time goes home and now Aliens come to the forfront. Not only that the UK comes out with there X-Files the same time.

I expect NASA might be next real soon with Bush making a speech he is probably practicing right now in Israel, hmmmmmmmmm timing is everything.

Agreed. I made this exact observation earlier in this thread myself.

Bush will make the anouncement you figure? Won't he simply think it's 'illegal aliens' he's talking about? The poor guy will get very confused, ya know...

J.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ThreeNF,

Don't laugh what you wrote is exactly correct.

Our Creator's the Elder's did exactly that, mix species. One day maybe a talking animal will stop you and give you a middle hoof

Grandma's bad today

[edit on 14-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
interestigly, the french are also leaking highly significant info on ailien lifeforms visiting this planet too. this is dated 10th may...just a few days old. check out the link and read the english translation in bolded text...

the plot thickens...

j.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The replies are an interesting read.

Some users are aware that the Catholic church knows more than they admit of knowing. Like the fact that the Catholic church knew since way before Copernicus or Galileo made it public, that the Earth was round not flat. But the Church was probably in deep fear of giving this knowledge to the masses and risking the adventurous types to explore that very fact (like eventually Columbus did).

Some other users, seem to think that the Church actually knows nothing at all and lives in the stone age. They claim the Church always believed the Earth to be flat until somebody else told them otherwise. Same thing with evolution and aliens.

The fact is, the Vatican is a different entity from that of the Christian church as we know it. They have accumulated a huge amount of knowledge for hundreds of years. Some say they even have copies of scrolls and texts that were once in the famous Great Library of Alexandria. It should be noticed that the Church has also promoted the idea that such a library was a legend and was never of great importance. I wonder why...

It seems laughable that there are some people that still believe the cover-up tactics that the Vatican employs. They play dumb and dumb people buy into that. Like the fact that some here believe the Church doesn't believe in Evolution. Tsk, the Vatican is currently organizing a conference next year to mark the 200th anniversary of the birth of the author of the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin. They have always believed in Evolution. They just didn't want the people to have that knowledge. They wanted them to stay in the dark just like some Protestants love to dwell in. It's easier to control people when they remain ignorant. That's why Latin American dictators never are eager to build schools or libraries but instead build highways and statues to themselves.

And now, they finally take baby steps into admitting Aliens exist. Guess what? They knew about them for ages... surprised? Welcome to the real world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join