It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is fake!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I cant stand Religious matters but this is somthing that i had to put my imput into. I dont have a religon and cant remember what that is called but in my view is god does not exsist and if he did when why does he contradict him self? God (no pun intended) my your mind up!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There are many things in life, that if one does not take the time to listen, they will not hear. If one does not take the time to look, they will not see.

If you do not take the journey, you will have not traveled, and should you not knock, the door will not open.

Peace

[edit on 9-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If God truely exists like you say he does. Then we are all brothers and sisters of a f***ed up family.

God created man.
Then he created woman.

Adam and eve.

They beared two children. Both of which were boys. So in order for life to go on , which it obviously did, considering your existance, then one or both of the two boys f***ed their mom.

That obviously didn't happen. So existence as we know it would not exist.

There is no way that creation came about that way.

Everyone who believes in someone who is not there is wasting their time. Why do you want to continue believing in something that is wasting your time.

I believe that everyone is equal if they want to be. If you want to act like a 'n-word' then, no you aren't equal. If you want to act like an upstanding citizen, who pays their bills and stays out of trouble, then you are equal.

You don't deserve to be equal if you can't act like an equal.

Anyone who believes in something that isn't real doesnt deserve to be treated as an equal.

Look to the truth. Open your mind. Don't believe something that one man decides is right or wrong.

One man can't rule the world. It isn't a dictatorsip. This is a democracy. People rule the world. NOT ONE MAN.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitesatan
Everyone who believes in someone who is not there is wasting their time. Why do you want to continue believing in something that is wasting your time.

everyone who tries to convince christians to put down their bibles are wasting their time. why do you want to continue doing something that is wasting your time.

If you want to act like a 'n-word' then, no you aren't equal.

that the kind of intellectual wisdom ive come to expect from the likes of you.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No one is wasting their time uncovering the truth.

The same applies to finding a cure to cancer. Would you say that people who are trying to find a cure for cancer that works every time are wasting their time. I doubt it. Because they are trying to find something that cures a deadly disease. So why am i any different.

I am trying to help people from a lifetime of suffering, just like the person who tries to find a cure.

Open your eyes people. It is time you saw the truth.

You just want to be a follower of someone else. No one likes followers. People like leaders. You can't be a leader if you are to busy following something that is not there.

Why judge someone who is write. Because you are afraid of the truth. That is the obvious answer.

You are scared to see the truth for real.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
God isnt fake, your generalisation of mans interpretation of God is imagined. But a loving and real God exists. I can attest to miracles, curses, punishments, answers, and it is as the i believe gnostics pointed out that to reach understanding God in the flesh, crazyness is attained in the process.

The materialist world today is design to antithesis God and make you keep shopping. Its a simple rebroadcast daily of thought disruptions.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitesatan
You can't be a leader if you are to busy following something that is not there.

you can be a leader is everyone else is a leader too.

Why judge someone who is write. Because you are afraid of the truth. That is the obvious answer.

lol, why are you "write"?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I find posts and discussions like this very amusing. There isn't any proof that god exists, and there isn't any proof that gods doesn't exist. But the "god exists" versus the "god doesn't exist" crowds like to bicker over something neither can prove nor back up with any solid evidence. The way I see it, you won't find out until you die, so why stress out over trying to prove or dis-prove god? It's all silly and pointless. Why waste life at church going through the rituals and why waste life by getting together with a group of people talking about how god doesn't exist. Watching both sides as a whole is very amusing. I think it's just better to live your life to the fullest, do what you want, but harm no one that doesn't initially harm you. Pretty simple way of living I would say.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I find that God believers are way more educated than non-believers. I'm just generalizing here so I'm not saying EVERY athiest is dumb and every christian is smart. But look at the author of this thread for starters. The name in itself seems to be racial and religiously cult-like. then he can't spell.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

yes loll god is for idiots low IQ very low

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ohhhh well

in the beginning there was Adam and eve and they had two children and they got married to whom? and where all this mystery bitches came from loll..

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff132

in the beginning there was Adam and eve and they had two children and they got married to whom? and where all this mystery bitches came from loll..
I think that the best way to look at this story is as allegorical.
The first characters in the story don't have real names and just have representative nouns attached to them as designations of the first man and woman.
Even the idea, "the first man and woman" is itself representative of something else in this allegory.

btw: I don't recommend anyone making implications that Miriam should be included in a group of "idiots" (as you put it).
edit on 10-12-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

religion = brain wash

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whitesatan

proof it

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whitesatan

Dear Mr. WhiteSatan: Your location under your member name says a lot: "Location: crawling through the dark, looking for the answer."

Why not quit crawling in the dark and crawl out into the light? You can find your answer where you can see. Where you are...you cannot. No one in the dark can...

And know that God loves you anyway....no matter what you believe or think. Come out into the sunshine....

Peace

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join