It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem-trail Plane Photographed on the ground?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Has anyone tried the cloudbusting on chemtrails here, if so what was your experiences??

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Thanks for the concern BUT if the hair like threads of chaff are going to get me while i am grazing then shouldn't you be worried about breathing. I mean come on you are worried bout hair like slivers of something that may or may not effect you. The way i see it is if you spend to much time worrying about what MIGHT happen then when you leave this world the only thing that people will remembr about you is you are afraid of your own shadow AND THATS IT. you do not want to be the crazy cat lady that all the little kids are scared of do you? CARPE DIEM people.

I could be wrong on what i think. BUT if i wanted to poison people i wouldn't do it with hair like slivers. Poison the water the food. that way you know for a fact that it is working. i wouldnt chance developing a "new" way to do it. I would stick with what i know that works.

If anything then Elvis and the aliens have brainwashed everyone to be scared of possibilities. Be scared in what you KNOW and CAN SEE. If you can catch one of these slivers and mail it to me I would believe you.(dont send me a bogus link-i mean come on i can crap in a box mark it guaranteed if you want one I've got time-)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by imyourenemy

No, thank you! I’ve got too much stinky, smelly crap of my own. And I certainly don’t need another load dumped on me either! So, this means I’m wasting my time in front of the computer, getting nowhere in open-forum discussions with faceless members and worrying about these alleged chemtrails overhead and anything coming out from aircrafts as hair-like chaff that may or may not act as pollutants into our atmosphere above and water and land below.

You know what? You’re right! Perhaps, I’d like to jump into an unpolluted, crystal blue lake, hold my breath, close my eyes, enjoy the thrill of entry and hope that I come up in time for, err, unadulterated, clean breathable air. And for once in my life, enjoy and have fun. I mean, why should I be overly concerned about the future or anyone else except me, myself and ‘aye’? I’ll just go live a normal life, oblivious to nefarious conditions presented to me as possibilities, like ‘chemtrails’.

Off-topic: This big baby is still afraid of the dark. Eek!

[edit on 2008-5-16 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieRacer
Has anyone tried the cloudbusting on chemtrails here, if so what was your experiences??

Dont forget to try the Holy Hand Grenades too

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

"Lo! The Holy Hand Grenade!!!!"

"Beware! ... The killer rabbit!!!"

LOL

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Lots of chem-trails here in London , i hate going to the park and seeing them in the sky, i just want to shake people and say look up..i have seen some pretty neat grafitti art from France that was on the pavements saying LOOK UP etc.. in french of course

what i am interested to know is , what about Russia? do they use it

I was having a pokey on the net for the past few months and found some document that russia objected to the use on the basis it would affect life ..

anyone?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here is a link if you need to rest your brain for a while. Dont blame me if you lose IQ points reading it

educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by imyourenemy

Thanks for the concern BUT if the hair like threads of chaff are going to get me while i am grazing then shouldn't you be worried about breathing. I mean come on you are worried bout hair like slivers of something that may or may not effect you. The way i see it is if you spend to much time worrying about what MIGHT happen then when you leave this world the only thing that people will remembr about you is you are afraid of your own shadow AND THATS IT. you do not want to be the crazy cat lady that all the little kids are scared of do you? CARPE DIEM people.

I could be wrong on what i think. BUT if i wanted to poison people i wouldn't do it with hair like slivers. Poison the water the food. that way you know for a fact that it is working. i wouldnt chance developing a "new" way to do it. I would stick with what i know that works.

If anything then Elvis and the aliens have brainwashed everyone to be scared of possibilities. Be scared in what you KNOW and CAN SEE. If you can catch one of these slivers and mail it to me I would believe you.(dont send me a bogus link-i mean come on i can crap in a box mark it guaranteed if you want one I've got time-)

Not all aircraft use chaff and flare anyway so even if you live near a base doesn't necessarily mean you are getting chaff dumped on you. The sticks don't really have that much anyway and it probably gets so dispersed and carried by the wind on the way down that it likely wouldn't all land in a localized area. C-130's flying at low altitude and firing chaff off are one of the biggest concerns because in some cases the chaff has and can land in a small area and get into streams and pastures where cattle feed etc. The story I talked about earlier from when I was stationed at Little Rock AFB is one example of this happening on farmland.

I don't think anyone really fully knows the potential health problems of chaff because noone has really studied it in detail. At least I've never heard of any kind of study like that being done. The benefits of these kinds of countermeasures, from a military perspective, outweigh the risk. If you think about it, it's the same thing with depleted uranium in use by the military for armor piercing.

-ChriS

[edit on 16-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by powderpuff

powderpuff....when I flew from Europe to North America, guess what? We are flight planned over the UK! No surprise, that is where the NAT tracks are usually 'anchored'....at about 12 to 15 W....you can look it up, just google MNPS AIRSPACE.....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh, hardy, har, har! So y’all think ‘chemtrails’ is a big joke and the cute, fluffy bunny is a ferocious, bloody man killer as per this video flick by Monty Python's 'The Holy Grail'?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

pikypiky, 'Monty Python' is one of the funniest troupes to have ever walked the Earth, at least in my lifetime....and that movie "...the Holy Grail" is drop dead funny!! "The Life of Brian" is only second, from that group.

And now, for something completely different...

"Airplane!" While done by different people, carries on the same great inane comedy that made Monty Python famous. It's like, the Three Stooges....you either get it, or you don't....not for everyone, obviously.

had to [edit]....sorry, what I just posted has nothing at all to do with this thread. Allow me this one indulgence....

[edit on 5/16/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

powderpuff....when I flew from Europe to North America, guess what? We are flight planned over the UK! No surprise, that is where the NAT tracks are usually 'anchored'....at about 12 to 15 W....you can look it up, just google MNPS AIRSPACE.....

Correct, much of the transatlantic traffic goes right over the UK. When I flew from London to San Fran, we went straight north, then acrossr Greenland, Canada then straight down the US west coast. Flights from Atlanta to Paris go NE following much of the coastline over then right down through the UK. The shortest route between Europe and the US, is not East-west, but going way north then back down.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yes.

I hate to keep repeating myself, but if people are going to 'deny ignorance' then they will have to begin to accept 'learning truth' to counter-act.

There is a great website, and I only hope it doesn't get overwhelmed because I mention it here...it is 'FlightAware'

You can track the Flight Plan of any commercial and civil flight within the 48 contiguous states, and Canada, and Mexico....and Hawai'i and Alaska for that matter!

Even International flights, say from KIAH to EGLL....you can look that up....it will not track it all the way to London Heathrow, but you will be able to view the flight plan, as filed with ATC.

Oh! Did I mention? It will help if you know the ICAO codes for the airports you're interested in. The IATA codes are three digits...."LAX" = Los Angeles...."PHX" = Phoenix, etc. ICAO codes are four letters (OK, picky, picky, some very small non-commercial airports will have numerals...)

In the 48 contiguous states, in the USA, every airport will be preceded by a 'K' Example....'KIAD" for Dulles Int'l 'KLAX' for Los Angeles, etc.

The Honolulu airport, 'HNL'.....is 'PHNL'....see? 'P' for Pacific....same with Anchorage.

Pilots here on ATS will like this site, because you can see the flight plans, and when you click the 'resources', you can see the current SIDs and STARs for each airport, along with the Jeppeson 10-9 pages....and the Approach Procedures too!!

Ever since Jeppeson sold out to Time-Warner, it's all over the internet, and you don't have to pay those high prices to subscribe to their revisions anymore!!! (except for Enroute charts, I guess...)

Have fun!!!

(but please don't swamp the site!!!)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

firepilot....assuming you're not military....you DO know about the NAT tracks.....right?

Even IF military, you'd know. Of course, depending on time of day, you may be flight-planned on a random track....and it would depend on time of day, departure/destination too.....

just wondering....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Correct, much of the transatlantic traffic goes right over the UK. When I flew from London to San Fran, we went straight north, then acrossr Greenland, Canada then straight down the US west coast. Flights from Atlanta to Paris go NE following much of the coastline over then right down through the UK. The shortest route between Europe and the US, is not East-west, but going way north then back down.

Sorry to pull the full quote down.....firepilot makes a good statement there, that many may not understand, unless you have a globe and a piece of string to stretch across it.

Many non-pilots can't comprehend that when tey look at most maps, they are looking at various 'projections' from a curved surface...namely, the Earth. One is most popular is the 'Mercatur' projection.

If you have a globe, though....and use a string, from a point to another point, you will find that the shortest route is not always a straight line....it is 'curved'....that is the nature of the globe.

We often forget this, in small steps, since....from here to there, if it's a few hundred miles, the curvature of the Earth isn't relevant.

BUT, when circumnavigating the globe, the 'Great Circle' comes into play.

Please feel free to look that up, if you've never heard it before.

As to the earlier statements, both from me, and from 'firepilot'....let me add this:

The tracks in the North Atlantic are adjusted every 12 hours. MOST (not all) of the Eastbound, North America to Europe traffic occurs from the early evening (US East Coast time...for arrival in Europe the next morning)

The NAT tracks are adjusted, according to traffic demand, every twelve hours, as I said, because the majority are Eastbound in the night hours, and Westbound in the mornings (European time)

These NAT tracks are going to change, every twelve hours, depending on the prevailing high-level winds forecasted. THAT is why, generally, when WESTBOUND from Europe, to the USA, we tend to go to higher latitudes, even to fly over Greenland....to avoid the prevailing winds that almost always flow west to east, at lower latitudes.

Even if going a few ten or twenty degrees farther North Latitude adds 150 miles to the total route, the avoidance of those headwinds saves time and fuel in the outcome. Alternatively, when going Eastbound, we want as much tailwind as possible, again, to same time and fuel....

I hope this has enlightened some of you....cheers!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I have 3 Atlantic crossings so far under my belt. 2 in Piper Cheyennes turboprops, 1, well it was actually in a new Piper Cherokee Warrior if you can believe it. Did a 13 hour leg in that from St Johns to Reykjavik, as one of the legs. Wasnt NAT.

Correct, its funny how the chemmies see all the traffic going north over UK, or the Nouth/South traffic over US Eastern Seaboard as not the right way to go for oceanic so it must be chemtrails related.

If there is any one constant with them, as soon as they try to talk aviation, they invariably get it all wrong. But then again, they must have the chemtrail supersleuth skillz, since they can look at a contrail and tell us it is made of barium and aluminum, (with some AIDS and SARS thrown in for good measure), and they can also see contrails and know the ATC controllers did not do their job right

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
I have 3 Atlantic crossings so far under my belt. 2 in Piper Cheyennes turboprops, 1, well it was actually in a new Piper Cherokee Warrior if you can believe it. Did a 13 hour leg in that from St Johns to Reykjavik, as one of the legs. Wasnt NAT.

Correct, its funny how the chemmies see all the traffic going north over UK, or the Nouth/South traffic over US Eastern Seaboard as not the right way to go for oceanic so it must be chemtrails related.

If there is any one constant with them, as soon as they try to talk aviation, they invariably get it all wrong. But then again, they must have the chemtrail supersleuth skillz, since they can look at a contrail and tell us it is made of barium and aluminum, (with some AIDS and SARS thrown in for good measure), and they can also see contrails and know the ATC controllers did not do their job right

Three Atlantic crossings....well, I commend your bravery, flying single-engine over water like that. At least, a Cheyenne is a turbine.....but a Warrior?!? You have bigger cajones than I do!!

AND, of course, you didn't fly a NAT...those are upper level. Check google on MNPS Airspace.

Check it out! Go to FlightAware....you'll love it!! You can look at 10-9 pages....the SIDs and STARs....the Approches....for any airport you care to explore.

AND, of course....you can see the actual paths of real airplanes....all that are in the ATC system....BTW, for de-bunkers...even the military have to file a Flight Plan when in civil airspace!!!!

So much for the chemtrail believers!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Has anyone ever played games and found out that some players don’t always play by the rules? Huh? Huh? Sometimes cheaters seem to get ahead of the game(s) and never get caught for finding the fastest and quickest way(s) to reach the goal(s).

What if there is a possibility that ‘Flight Plans’ do not need to be filed by those ‘covert operations’? What if there is a possibility that ‘contrails’ do contain the nasty stuff that ‘chemtrail’ believers have been advocating for awhile? Noone could question these nefarious activities because there were no ‘audit trails’ to the original source(s)/document(s).

What if the world is FLAT considering how the aircrafts have to ‘curve around’ the normally accepted spherical shape of our world? As far as my eyes can see, the distance horizon appears flat and no curvature could be measured from my point of view. By that, I would like to believe that ‘chemtrails’ need to be further investigated.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

See? someone gave you a star....ten you went on to say the World is Flat?!?!?

What a joke....and most normal people, will see you as such!!!

Bye!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hello! I’m not here to earn some lousy star. I didn’t sign up with ATS to be ridiculed either for what I think are (infinite) possibilities. My points are earned when people wake up to their own sensibilities and really find out what is behind all these alleged ‘chemtrails’. I will not leave until this chemtrail myth is resolved to my fullest satisfaction. No!

[edit on 2008-5-17 by pikypiky]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join