It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem-trail Plane Photographed on the ground?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Found this one this morning. Photos were taken by a pilot in Quebec, Canada. Ted Tweitmeyer does an analysis on the set-up. Pretty bizarre looking IMO...

www.rense.com...

Thoughts?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Good find. Starred and flagged. Many of the photos taken of chemtrails being plowed into the skies show that the cloud is coming from either external cannisters or the tail.

The one thing that frightens me about what is going into our skies is the possible experimentation with the effects of nanotechnology on humans...Morgellons. The affliction is concentrated in Florida, Texas and California, Chemtrails were first seen in California in the late eighties than moved to Texas in the early nineties. I posted this link on Ivans thread also. www.cephasministry.com...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have already found another source that links Morgellons and chemtrails. Here in St. Louis we see a truley vicious attack every other day. Always befor rain and during the humid periods here. I have gone to my car in the morning and can see the sticky yellowish film. When there is heavy spraying I run around town with a painters mask on, wear long sleeves and a hat. imageevent.com...

+38 more 
posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh my god excuse me while I finish laughing. Good god this is the funniest "chemtrail" plane picture I've seen to date.

I'm sorry, but that's a refueling probe mounted on the wingtip of a KC-135. It's used to refuel US Marine, US Navy, and foreign based planes in flight. They don't use the fueling boom like the USAF does, because their planes don't require a high flow rate during refueling. They're not even close on most of the description either. The propellor in front provides power. The "funnel cone on the engine" is part of the exhaust, it's normal on many engines, and on ALL CFM-56 engines. The black lines are to show different parts of the hose mechanism. The gap (D) is because this pod was an after production modification that was only done within the last 20 years or so. With the refueling boom, you can only refuel one type of plane or the other. To refuel anything using the probe system, you have to attach a drogue to the boom, which means that they can't refuel USAF planes at the same time. With this pod they can. Their "brush like object" is the drogue. It exits the pod on a hose and expands to allow the drogue to connect and fuel to flow into the receiver.

Here are some pictures:

This is the old system, as you can see it blocks the refueling boom from being used, except for the drogue system.

Again, old system:

Wingtip system, notice how they can now refuel two aircraft at once.

About 45 US Air Force KC-135R Stratotankers are fitted with mk32B wingtip hose and drogue air refuelling pods, which are supplied by Flight Refuelling Ltd. These are capable of refuelling Navy and NATO aircraft, which use a probe and drogue system instead of a boom and receptacle. The receiving aircraft approaches the tanker and its probe makes contact with a hose reeled out and trailing from the tanker.

The additional system allows the KC-135R to refuel both probe / drogue and boom / receptacle aircraft on a single mission and to refuel two probe/drogue aircraft simultaneously.

The installation of wingtip refuelling pods involves a major modification and refit to the entire aircraft, including modifications to the wing and fuselage fuel tanks, additional fuel control systems and the installation of indicators and circuit breakers on the flight deck.

Inside the refuelling pods, a collapsible funnel-shaped drogue is attached to a hose, which is reeled out to trail behind the wing of the aircraft. The hose is fitted with a constant tension spring to give stability to the hose while it is extended.

www.airforce-technology.com...

[edit on 5/11/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I have gone to my car in the morning and can see the sticky yellowish film.

Hey, we're practically neighbors. You don't see it every morning...nor every season. It's oak tree pollen and is especially bad this spring.

That's all, just tree pollen.

Here in St. Louis we see a truley vicious attack every other day.

No we don't.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

So..would this old refueling system be found on small planes...let's say Lear Jets? www.chemtrail.de...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Well Mr. Penny I know what tree pollen looks and feels like and the time of year one would find their car coated with it. What I was speaking of was not tree pollen. And when I say "we" it obviously does not include you but does include family members, friends, clients and total strangers...even airport operations.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Good try, but those are totally different systems. I KNOW what the system in that picture on the Rense page is. I have worked on them, I have been around them, and I have flown on planes using a similar system during missions. I know that system well. The Navy has a similar system to put on S-3 Vikings and EA-6B Prowlers to make them tankers.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Same setup on a USAF KC-135R
The engine is a CFM 56-2.

I wonder why there is no tail number in the photographs...??? If we had a tail number to reference, it would be easy to find out whose aircraft it is.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I found an interesting video of a Tampa Bay weatherman explaining the alluminum that is in our skies placed there by the military in order to jam radar. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

The original picture IS a KC-135R. The USAF has sold them to France, Singapore, and Turkey. Your picture is the same thing from a different angle. As for the tail number, the only places it's located is on the nose, and the tail. Can't show those if you're getting a close up of what they claim is a sprayer.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good god, we can't have refuler aircraft anymore without these kinds of posts floating around. I can't believe rense is being classified as a reliable source now too, when did that happen? *headdesk*

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

It's called "chaff" and it messes up weather radar, but it's in strips, and it dissipates quickly. It's one of the best ways to mess up radar in missiles. When it's dropped it's dropped in very small bundles that spread out and look much bigger on radar than they really are.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You are correct Zaph, it is a C-135FR. Maybe the French Roundel on the side of the plane gave it away.

The opening page of this LINK shows what the rense.com article did not.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You can tell from the s/n in that article it's a former USAF bird. The thing that kills me is that I've had birds sitting on the ground for three weeks because we couldn't get a tanker to them to get them to where they were going, and they SELL tankers to other countries. I'd like to find the idiot who came up with that bright idea and have him strung up and shot.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I had no idea we were under a continuous threat of missile attack. Who's radar would this program be jamming?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's called "training". Here's a little heads up..... it only works on air to air missiles, or air to ship missiles. Pilots train just like they are going to fight. Short of actually firing missiles at each other they use every defensive technique that they have during training. That way when they DO have to fight they don't have to sit there and think about what's happening, and get shot down. Their reactions are instinctive.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yes dear....it is in fact "we"..."we" live in the same area. "We" experience the same atmospheric conditions. "I" don't see what "you" see...hence one of "us" is wrong. And since "I" work from a position of contemplation, reason, and logic....."I'll" give odds as to "who" is right.

The St. Louis area does not experience any other odd yellow film anywhere, at any time, that is not directly attributable to natural occurrences. Definitely nothing that can be attributed to some nefarious practice of spraying "chemtrails".

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So my question to you is Why are they training world wide??What for?? not only are we seeing this in America we are seeing this in just about every country

Sounds fishy to me

With all the technology we have today Spraying sounds so out dated ??.

To jam radar?? hmm i dont think so

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up Zaphod58. So how do these little slivers of metal get all the way up into our skies...could it be big tankers dumping it there? And where do most of these exercises take place? Are they allowed over populated areas?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join