It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem-trail Plane Photographed on the ground?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Your welcome. I think I have done a pretty good job at supporting my argument. Thrashing? I don't feel thrashed..in fact I have come to appreciate a couple of members...respecting the opposing view is a very grown up thing.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Witness.....I know for a fact Zaphod is an expert in what he says, just as I know for a fact I AM an expert in what I say....I fly civilian, have for over 30 years.

The photo provided by DD is attributed to the 'rense' website....and has been pointed out by others, has nothing to do with the baloney about 'chemtrails'...

If you scroll back, you will see a glaring error....the item sticking out of the engine, labeled with a 'B', and the claim it is something unusual.

It is not.....it is normal for that type of engine.....you can look up photos for yourself!!

WW

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I was more than happy to have Zaphod58 correct any misinformation that was posted. Given that.. there are many other things concerning chemtrails that have yet to be explained.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If you have to explain that it's a grown up thing, that's a rather immature type bragging situation if you ask me.

Okay, so not thrashing then, since you're so tollerant. It's nice to see someone who will listen to truth, yet at the same time is able to completely ignore facts because of psychoanalyzing.

I have yet to read one statement from the chemtrail myths that's true, everytime I see one of these threads I have to roll my eyes and say here we go again. It's quite tiring, it's exactly the thing that I'm talking about when I say everyone things everyone else is out to get them. Everyday there are more and more people crying wolf and everyday their claims get less and less credible.

The absolute funniest was the ops "source" (no disrespect meant).

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Can you show me something that proves chemtrails are a myth?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I should be asking you to provide something that proves they're not.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

I have already done that on this thread and a few others. Why don't you hop on over to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Is it really a big secret that weather modification programs are active in many countries inlcuding the U.S.? It has been going on for decades it's old news. Therefore, how does this prove anything one way or another about chemtrails? This pod looked familiar when I saw it. It looks like one of the refueling pods that C-130's are occasionally fitted with for refueling helicopters or whatever...

Sorta like this one:
upload.wikimedia.org...

Or this one from a KC-135 stratotanker
www.defence.gov.au...

I know I've seen that before somewhere. All we have are photos of one of these pods and we're supposed to go ape-wild about chemtrails?

-ChriS

[edit on 12-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is a funny thread! First there are pics of a French KC-135 with wingtip refueling drogues, then another link to a webpage of cloud seeding silver iodine generators on a twin engine cessna, King Air 200 and Lear-35

No plane carry enough to make some vast trails across the sky, especially small plane. The probes on the wings of the King Air, are scientific instruments to measure water droplet size and also airborne particulates. I know exactly what they are, because I have flown those exact operations for that company.

We are back to Xs again? That nonsense..How many times is it explained, planes can have intersecting paths...are they supposed to all make their way around the country on parallel routes?

Many airports and cities have navaids (radio beacon or gps fix) that is used as a point on the routing, just like a freeway interchange with some roads going east-west, some going north-south.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for the heads up Zaphod58. So how do these little slivers of metal get all the way up into our skies...could it be big tankers dumping it there? And where do most of these exercises take place? Are they allowed over populated areas?

Tankers dont carry slivers of metal. do you chemmies just think it gets dumped out en masse?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If this really is a refueling pod (and it looks exactly like the links I posted with the prop on the front and everything) then at least some of what Ted Tweitmeyer is true. The prop spins which creates an electrical current which runs a pump. This pumps the fuel through the umbilical to the refueling aircraft. The scrunched up donut shaped thing inside the pod in the rense photos is exactly what these refueling pods are fitted with. It is basically a basket with a valve on the end of the umbilical.

I'm just confused as to why Ted would say this is evidence of planes creating chemtrails? Then alot of people here seemingly take this for what Ted makes it seem worth. Chemtrailing, for all I know, may actually be taking place but this is not evidence of that, nor is it evidence of any kind other than a refueling pod mounted on an aircraft just as our own KC-135's are.

-ChriS

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by Witness2008

Thanks for the heads up Zaphod58. So how do these little slivers of metal get all the way up into our skies...could it be big tankers dumping it there? And where do most of these exercises take place? Are they allowed over populated areas?

Tankers dont carry slivers of metal. do you chemmies just think it gets dumped out en masse?

Slivers of metal? I know that some aircraft carry chaff which is basically tiny aluminum slivers although not tankers. I fail to really see what you mean from the photos?

These are photos from the rense site the OP gave.

These are images I just downloaded over the net which are actually refueling pods.

Please prove to me that these photos are evidence of a chemtrail plane and not simply an aircraft with refueling pods?

-ChriS

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So you want it proven that those are not chemtrail devices? You have already made up your mind those are for chemtrails apparently.

There is one thing that has never changes, chemmies still know nothing about aviation, and anyone who knows things about aviation is not a chemmie. Chemmie - people who indulge in this chemtrails silliness.

I can tell you exactly what those are, but I am sure you will still believe it is all chemtrail gear.

First pic - Engine exhaust and core of the turbofan. Pylon for wingtip fueling. Some planes have probes for getting gas in air, and not the receptacle like most USAF airplanes. And with wingtip pods with hose and drogues that extend, can refuel 2 planes at a time.

2nd pics shows the drogue that extends out that the probe plugs into.

Wind turbine on front acts to pump the fuel.

This is one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time, I need to post this over on the aviation board here.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by firepilot]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You chemtrail people are truly unbelievable. You KEEP insisting that there are unexplainable aspects to these trails, when we have METEOROLOGISTS AND PILOTS giving you answers to every detail you ask.

Thoroughly, thoroughly debunked. Check any of the pages associated with OZweatherman. And then you have a knowledgeable pilot in Zaphod here who you refuse to listen to.

I think perhaps that you want for it to be true so badly that you make yourself thick enough for all logic to be blocked.

Mods, find a way to sticky OZ's threads to the top of gen consp.. I think all chemtrail talk should be moved to skunkworks, as it always turns into one big mess of illogical slant that never ends in anything but frustration. And people keep starring the perpetrators of this garbage!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Looks like Ted Twatmeyer really jumped the gun on this one...this sort of thing is becoming all too common.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The rense pic of the supposed chem-gear also matches exactly with the first pic I included in my last post of the refueling pod. Notice the 3 black stripes (all same) Their locations (all the same) and the #2 lettering on the pod itself (also all the same on both pods).

I immediately was suspicious of the OP's link not because it is rense but because I've seen Ted T's supposed apollo moon landing conspiracy photos and he was, more or less, basing the entire conspiracy on a few completely normal photos that prove nothing. I took a close look at the photos this time also and (again) this doesn't prove anything.

I think the sad part about this is that some chemtrail believers see all these photos mixed in with all this research and theoretical nonsense and put 2 and 2 together thinking that everything is linked. That just isn't necessarily the case. Nothing in the photos proves anything other than this is an aircraft (probably a refueling aircraft) taxiing. Meanwhile you have all these people reading this stuff thinking it must be proof of a conspiracy because of how Ted T. presents it (linked in with all his conspiracy research and other photos).

This is why you have people out there thinking contrails are chemtrails. People are confused..

I can't say one way or another about the chemtrail conspiracy in general because, personally, I am undecided. If the evidence is there, show me something more tangible than simple photos of a refueling aircraft taxiing down a runway. Personally, I have no idea why Ted would do that other than maybe he just didn't know it was something completely normal. I think this just goes to show that you always have to look at this type of thing with a skeptical mindset regardless of your pre-conceived notions or beliefs..

-ChriS

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
Or this one from a KC-135 stratotanker
www.defence.gov.au...

Right pod, wrong airplane. That's a 707 used by the RAAF to refuel their birds. You can tell by the open cargo door on the aft fuselage. KC-135s only have one cargo door, and that's on the left side right behind the cockpit, and it's much bigger.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yeah you're right. I notice now that I see all the windows too LOL. So you think these pods/aircraft are RAAF/British ? I'm curious now because the pod in the rense images matches exactly with the image I posted earlier. Possibly the same type of fueling pod? I just don't see any markings that would tell you one way or another but you are obviously way more knowledgeable than me when it comes to aircraft even though I've spent 6 years as active duty Air Force
. I know from threads I've participated in the past that you know more about military aircraft than most other people I know. Thanks.

-ChriS

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
Yeah you're right. I notice now that I see all the windows too LOL. So you think these pods/aircraft are RAAF/British ?

No, that's the RAF not the RAAF. The RAAF is Australian, IIRC Royal Australian Air Force. Yes they obviously mean to confuse people.

Anyway, still a refuelling plane, not a sprayer. Why can't chemtrail believers leave identifying plane parts to people who happen to know about planes? Anyone who knows a little bit about how air forces work can recognise that pod for what it is. And that little gap with the pylon, like they need it to be a perfect thing with no gap, it's not like it would make much difference to the airflow.

Edit: just got to ask, why would a top secret Chemtrail plane be in a position for some passers by to take pictures of it anyway?

[edit on 12-5-2008 by apex]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

you are write as usual Zaph

It is RAAF 707 inflight re fueller

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join