It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF the President had to make a disclosure speech, What should he say

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I would hope it would go something like this.

"My fellow Americans, recently we have made a very important discovery and here to talk about it with you is_____________ " and then hand the mic over to someone that won't embarrass us on a world stage.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Here we go:

My Americans, I want you to check out my new way of transportation" then BOOM...Alien spaceship with some aliens around it smiling.

If we do encounter aliens, I hope they aren't wussies - w + p like E.T.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
From President George W Bush

Fellow Americans and leaders around the world. I'd like to discuss a grave threat to peace and freedom here in America and across the globe. On July 7, 1947 there was intense speculation and rumors of an Alien flying saucer that crashed in Roswell New Mexico. It was also rumored that the American government covered it up and kept it top secret from the American people. I'm here today to tell you the truth and to disclose all the information available about the Roswell incident and others in our history. Yes it is true. " We are not alone". These aliens have visited our planet for ages and we have been able to use reverse technology to advance our technology to what we have today.

I'm also here today to tell you that these aliens are not friendly and have stock piles of weapons of mass destruction. These weapons threaten our national security and I'm asking for our Congress to grant me an unlimited spending account to fight this threat and to keep America and the world safe. Our intelligent agencies have information that these aliens are planning to use these weapons against our people and our freedom is at stake. These aliens are terrorists and I vow to not stop until all weapons of mass destruction are apprehended from these terrorist. Through our history we have contacted and spoke with their leader who refuses to cooperate with us. I am asking the Congress to declare a declaration of war against the aliens and their leader. I vow to take these aliens and their weapons of mass destruction " Dead or Alive".

Now you know why we have kept this situation secret. We didn't want to cause a panic and the American public has always been our first concern. We have been able to build weapons and lasers to fight our evil enemies and we will be victorious. This war will not be easy and may takes years if not decades to win. I ask that everyone be patient and do their part in this war. Times may get hard, but we must stand firm and fight terrorists no matter where they are. Our freedom depends on it. Our patriotism is needed and our armies are ready. May God bless America and the world as we fight these terrorists.

[edit on 5/12/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Look guys, im just a 21 year old guy from Holland.
I dont know Kennedy like other people, because he was dead before i was born and because im no american, but what i know from him, i TOTALLY LOVED HIM (as a president and person ofcourse hehe).

Now i've heard story's of Kennedy wanting to tell the world about the alien presence, just a week after he was shot and stuff.

Does someone know if its true? was he really intrested in aliens and did he really wanted to disclose? I even heard rumours his disclosure speech was found on a memo-note and putted on the internet.

[edit on 12/5/08 by TheNetherlands]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Fellow Americans, I have come today to say one thing.

They're heeeeeeeeeeere!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"My fellow American and people of Planet Earth. I speak to you today not of American policy or of current events. Today i stand before you to inform everyone on this planet that we are not alone. Ihave been working in conjunction with scientists in NASA of a signal that was picked up by the SETII Institute which has been analaysed and now confirmed as being a message from another world. The message is one of peace and we should not be afraid. We have since been in communication with them and a representative of the Ailens in agreement with the United States Government and the United Nations will make a First Contact landing on the White House Lawn this afternoon at 2pm. To celebrate this historic event i am declaring a public holiday with immediate effect so that everyone can watch the event on television as i am sure everyone will be doing around the world. This promises to herald an exciting new era in human history and it is a day that we will be able to tell our children and children's children about.

No admission will be made about cover ups in the past. Too many necks on the chopping block. So the best we can hope for is a clean break, First Contact Scenerio as described above. Actually i think the film Independence day did a good job of exploring disclosure, even though it was about hostile ailens!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I honestly do not think that if the government did admit to proof of ETs, Bush would not be the one to do it. I think a NASA official or someone else of that nature would be the one. Bush would probably have a speech on it, but he would not be the first gov't official to disclose it. IMHO, he is not intelligent enough for the rest of the government to allow him the chance to completely F#$% up the speech. He wouldn't have a clue what was going on. In short, I think if the government is planning on disclosing proof, they will wait til we have someone much more intelligent in office.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The President of the United States.

"My fellow Americans, it is at this time a great moment in our history of nations that man has been visited for more then a million years, we have been distressed at this time to say, we cannot obtain our true histories nation without ridicule, this formidable admissary has made us abandon all hope for future generations to come, but in the end I know the outcome will be good, we have been studying with them for over a hundred years, our nations capital is run by them, we are in agreement with them, we do hold however our world over there mercy, and god willingly we have the power in faith for these years will be the years we find out who we are as a whole society, our future may look bleek to some, but that is only because they choose not to see beyond the moment, I ask that you put your petty differences behind you, I know we have not totally been up front with you and we know our cause is good, however by those few who stand in the dark I ask you, is it a dark arena you want to play in or one that has many causes to support, all the travesties of the world will be washed away with this new leadership, and this leadership has been what has kept this world strong through travesties, there is a networking for communication to come to grips with the reality that not only are we not alone but we are in fact a species of select cause to help these foriegn nations, I ask in the time of the hour being the cause, this cause has been a rise since the late 1950's as the support and action we take on this suit must follow with purpose, I do however with a humbled heart agree not everybody knew about these inside security measures, but these measures we feel were in direct contact with something beyond the normal perception of mankind, how do you tell your fellow people of any nation that there is indeed intelligent life, and that life may know all the secrets that has plagued mankind for centuries, be it as it may I feel this judgement is not the call of man but the truest potential for the growth of humanity to change the outcome of our present outcome, we have been told on numerous occasions that we would be denied support if we reguard human life with little or no social effort to economise our rural leaders from becoming dictators, our roles have not been fair in the view of the support we have recieved but our goal is still humble, we are amatures amongst cosmic kings and queens of the universes, though we act steadfast in our agreements with mankind our hearts are labored with this new founded display of cosmic affection, we are glad to make ourselves universaly known, but with this knowing comes a great capacity for life to spread its wings to grow, though we have seen our own social structure labored with the real maturity needed to make it as a whole out in space we are doing everything in our god forbidden land to keep the hopes up of mankind, this news is not new to us, but we know that it is to you , we ask you to truly search your hearts and feel what we have been going through these last few generations to keep mankind a functioning society, it is not my power to force change but to enable you to bring change into your lives, this support we have recieved is just that from a cosmic support group, we lead the human nations through an undercover mankind. We ask in our Nations most humblest hour that you precide with the knowing that we have only failed if we conitinue to follow suit, we have tied all of our assets in these beings, dare we call them human, but we do call them friends, change is the greatest enemy of mankind, and if we can change we will become strong as a nation, but with followers as each civilisation that has ever branched out recieved the security from an invisible force, this force has been the light to come.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by menguard]

Sorry I forgot to thank (GOD) OF (ONE) NATION. Beings that are in constant communcation through telepathy.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I agree that no mention of a past cover up will be made however I think the announcement will be made after a "manufactured" irrefutable sighting, perhaps engineered with cooperation from the aliens or alien reproduction vehicles. The president will then acknowledge the sighting and inform us that much study must take place and then a never ending calvalcade of "experts" will spout their informed opinions on CNN, Foxnews, and MSNBC ad nauseum.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Here is a link to President Kennedy's alledged disclosure speech.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't think the president will ever be in a position to make a disclosure speach of any kind because he does'nt have the "need to know" as people don't have the "need to know".

What would be a good reason to make this disclosure official? If any government wants people to know the truth or part of it all they have to do is allow the media to do their job without threatning them. I am sure many journalists would not mind reporting the events if they were allowed to. Also new *unbiased* documentaries can vastly help. As far as I know we currently have less than a dozen and most are severly biased.

The media is the key but people mostly blame the government(s). And yes they sleep together but that is a different story.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i think it would be something similar to Ronald Reagan's speech at the U.N. only you would have to change just a few words...

ladies and gentleman...we have a outside universal alien threat facing us and we need our worldwide differences to vanish today so we can unite and defend ourselves from this alien threat.

there is an alien force already among us ...and your either with us... or your with them. what could be more important than defending our planet...

wether or not aliens are visiting this planet...i think disclosure will be used against us and it will not be the real truth.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i think it would be something similar to Ronald Reagan's speech at the U.N. only you would have to change just a few words...

Interesting you point to Reagan

His name comes up a lot when you talk UFO disclosure...

www.presidentialufo.com...

So we have a 'possible' entry from Kennedy, Reagan using 'Alien' in a speech at the UN... I wonder how many other Presidents have a hidden speech

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

I have been working in conjunction with scientists in NASA of a signal that was picked up by the SETII Institute which has been analaysed and now confirmed as being a message from another world.

Hmmm just spotted another thread...

Yesterday NASA Issued a statement "NASA to Announce Success of Long Galactic Hunt !!" to be released May 14th, 2008

Coincidenece?

I wonder what they will show us... probably only something of interest to just a few

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I don't think the president will ever be in a position to make a disclosure speach of any kind because he does'nt have the "need to know" as people don't have the "need to know".

That would depend on the President...

Eisenhower had the need to know,
(Look up "The Greada Treaty")

I believe so did Reagan...
(hence his push for "Star Wars")

Kennedy did not have the need...
(and paid the price for sticking his nose into it )

Jimmy Carter DID have the need, (albeit just enough to know to keep his mouth shut) because he saw a UFO before being elected..

The sighting is said to have had a personal impact on Carter and his perception of UFO and UFO sightings. During his 1976 election campaign, he is said to have told reporters that, as a result of it, he would institute a policy of openness if he were elected to office, saying:

"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists." [7]

Despite his earlier pledge, once elected, Carter distanced himself from disclosure, citing "defense implications" as being behind his decision.

en.wikipedia.org...

So he had good intentions, but soon learned the reality of the office

Another ATS thread on which Presidents reported UFO's

[edit on 12-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I prefer the annoucement to be more scientific in nature than rather the old "yeah we lie to you but now you know sorry".

It worries me something that Zorgon said in one of his posts regarding need to know by past presidents. If Reagan indded knew about alien existance and he was pushing for the Star War program, would that indicate that alien if they exist would be hostile.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My fellow Americans , ahem , hu ... I've been asked to told you , ahem , well , it's a bit difficult , but ahem ... really , I'm not able to answer , u know , nobody tell me , unfortunately , about - what did u say ? - ET ???
so sorry , guys , but I don't even got .. clearance fot that I should say ...
Y ' d better ask Zorgon !!!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guerande

Priceless!!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
My fellow americans and people of Earth. Today i stand before you to inform you on one of life's greatest questions. In the past we have made contact with ali.... BANG, BANG, BANG... OH MY GOD THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN SHOT!!!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunchwould that indicate that alien if they exist would be hostile.

Not necessarily... it might be a perceived threat to the PTB

I mean IF the Aliens were to come down and offer us free energy for example, I can see Bush and his Oil Thugs giving the order to "Blast em to Smitherines"

After all Space Command's mission statement says...

"The Space Force Mission is to defend the United States through the control and exploitation of space. Air Force Space Command makes space reliable to the warfighter (i.e. forces personnel) by continuously improving the command's ability to provide and support combat forces — assuring their access to space."

And von Braun said America will 'manufacture 4 enemies
Russian
Terrorists
Asteroids Alien Invasion

All in the name of keeping the bucks flowing to arm space

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join