It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF the President had to make a disclosure speech, What should he say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
IF The President of the USA was forced to make a disclosure speech about Aliens, UFO's and reverse engineered tech... What do YOU think he should say?

I propose a contest... for the best Presidential Disclosure Speech...

Don't know who would judge, but I am sure we can find one or two here that could handle that...

[edit on 11-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good question.

Strategy:

First he would say that signs of intelligent extraterrestrial life were found in a distant, far away solar system.

He´d wait awhile for people to get used to that.

Then he´d admit the goverments interest in extraterrestrials and UFOs.

Let people swallow that.

And then finally full disclosure.

I´ll leave it to others to make that speech.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Zorgon, great idea

Point of clarifiation needed, though...

Your post title references what the president would say, but your post references what we think the president should say.

These, in my mind, are two very different speeches with the former consisting mostly of lies and the latter being more truthful. Perhaps submit one of each for comparison purposes.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
First of all, I think the president should apologize for all the lies the world has been told the last 50 or 60 years about UFO's, aliens and the space programs.

Ziggystar60.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm doing the "would say" option - in satire. Hopefully it's funny. Here goes. :

As yall prolly rem'ber me sayin' dat God told me to send troops to the Iraqi Holy War and kill lil babies, children, and women jes' fer da powa' twip it would gimme ... and da oil bucks dat were jes' my rightfully earned hidden benny-fits ... eeeer where was I? Oh yes, whale dese he-yer aliens are makin' me fess up to da trute, da real trute, and nothing but da trute ... so help me Magog! *Bush makes a special gesture and a smirk.*

Trute is, it were dese here aliens what done it! They made me do it! So, iffin you's thinkin' 'bout a war crimes tribunal ... think twice as dese dudes dey gunna eat cher heart out an' spit out da chewey pawts in one bite!

Iffin ya don't believe me, jes' ask Cheney's huntin' buddy what happens when you disobeys dese aliens!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Added to your speech: "Our space brothers are gonna bring freedumb and demockracy to the axis-of-evil"

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"Folks, we have a couple of problems..."

or

"Folks, we have many problems..."

or

"Folks, we have just one problem, but it's a HUGE one."

Imho, if they weren't hostile, then it would be a relatively easy speech.
if they were hostile, then i guess that he should use some keywords like "the situation is under control" or something like that:
i mean, his priority should be to prevent the panic IMHO:
don't forget what happened in 1938, with the "War of the Worlds" Broadcast by Orson Welles

( BTW: )

Consequences of the War of the Worlds Broadcast
Although it may seem like nothing more than a historical curio, there are those who believe that the Welles-inspired panic had a profound and serious influence on the way the U.S. government
approached the extra-terrestrial phenomenon.
They believe that it caused those in positions of influence to fear the public’s reaction to revelations about extra-terrestrial life. To them, it must have seemed that ordinary people were not psychologically prepared to share their universe with “aliens.” Captain Edward J. Ruppelt, the man who led Project Bluebook, the U.S. government’s official investigation into the UFO phenomenon, later discussed the Welles broadcast in his Report on Flying Saucers. He noted that official memorandums on the UFO topic were strewn with references to the War of the Worlds production, and the panic it caused.

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

It's never a good idea to create the conditions for panic:
it would just add new problems to the existing ones.
Just my 2 cents

[edit on 11/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hi zorgon, great idea. strrd and flggd.

After reading my post again, I found it a bit improper and not fitting in zorgon’s thread.
So I removed it.

[edit on 12/5/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
After reading my post again, I found it a bit improper and not fitting in zorgon’s thread.
So I removed it.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Fixed
Thanks

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The President will say whatever he has been told to say...

We won't ever know the full story, even if we have star-ships in orbit over our major cities with shuttle fleets performing regular bus and taxi duties for ET.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentleman the President of the United States:

My fellow americans,

You might remember Mork, ET, or Mars Attacks, well....

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
IF The President of the USA was forced to make a disclosure speech about Aliens, UFO's and reverse engineered tech... What do YOU think he should say?

[edit on 11-5-2008 by zorgon]

Beam me up, Scotty.

Roper

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What i'd expect from him is an apology, but seeing as he seems so reluctant to apologise for anything, i don't think that'll be happening.

Which may ultimately be the only thing stopping disclosure, but n/m that.

What he should say is something along the lines of;

"All of you people who ridiculed the UFO community, you are very bad people".

Then he'd probably call the aliens terrorists.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The President of the United States.

"My fellow Americans, it is at this time a great moment in our history of nations that man has been visited for more then a million years, we have been distressed at this time to say, we cannot obtain our true histories nation without ridicule, this formidable admissary has made us abandon all hope for future generations to come, but in the end I know the outcome will be good, we have been studying with them for over a hundred years, our nations capital is run by them, we are in agreement with them, we do hold however our world over there mercy, and god willingly we have the power in faith for these years will be the years we find out who we are as a whole society, our future may look bleek to some, but that is only because they choose not to see beyond the moment, I ask that you put your petty differences behind you, I know we have not totally been up front with you and we know our cause is good, however by those few who stand in the dark I ask you, is it a dark arena you want to play in or one that has many causes to support, all the travesties of the world will be washed away with this new leadership, and this leadership has been what has kept this world strong through travesties, there is a networking for communication to come to grips with the reality that not only are we not alone but we are in fact a species of select cause to help these foriegn nations, I ask in the time of the hour being the cause, this cause has been a rise since the late 1950's as the support and action we take on this suit must follow with purpose, I do however with a humbled heart agree not everybody knew about these inside security measures, but these measures we feel were in direct contact with something beyond the normal perception of mankind, how do you tell your fellow people of any nation that there is indeed intelligent life, and that life may know all the secrets that has plagued mankind for centuries, be it as it may I feel this judgement is not the call of man but the truest potential for the growth of humanity to change the outcome of our present outcome, we have been told on numerous occasions that we would be denied support if we reguard human life with little or no social effort to economise our rural leaders from becoming dictators, our roles have not been fair in the view of the support we have recieved but our goal is still humble, we are amatures amongst cosmic kings and queens of the universes, though we act steadfast in our agreements with mankind our hearts are labored with this new founded display of cosmic affection, we are glad to make ourselves universaly known, but with this knowing comes a great capacity for life to spread its wings to grow, though we have seen our own social structure labored with the real maturity needed to make it as a whole out in space we are doing everything in our god forbidden land to keep the hopes up of mankind, this news is not new to us, but we know that it is to you , we ask you to truly search your hearts and feel what we have been going through these last few generations to keep mankind a functioning society, it is not my power to force change but to enable you to bring change into your lives, this support we have recieved is just that from a cosmic support group, we lead the human nations through an undercover mankind. We ask in our Nations most humblest hour that you precide with the knowing that we have only failed if we conitinue to follow suit, we have tied all of our assets in these beings, dare we call them human, but we do call them friends, change is the greatest enemy of mankind, and if we can change we will become strong as a nation, but with followers as each civilisation that has ever branched out recieved the security from an invisible force, this force has been the light to come.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It depends on which president has to announce it.

Bush:"My fellow Americans. Today is a historical day. Not only did we found out we are not alone in this universe, we also found out that the aliens whom are approaching Earth as we speak, has helped terrorist to execute the 911 attacks.
I now may finally disclose that we, at that time, found Neelix' menu. Because of that artifact we now know they eat us for breakfast. So today is the day we make that historical choice, do we let ourselves be eaten by aliens 10 times as smaller as we, or do we go against them and let ourselves be implanted with a chip, so i can rule you all as a one-world dictator. Please dont panic, stay in your home and throw all your weapons away. Now i have to take a piss because im leaking, and after that i have to call the aliens with my super-advanced secret remote control which is actually a phone to call outer space, which i only use when i am horny and need to blow my gun. So if you excuse me, i now have to give my soulmate Junior Jr. a hand. Howdy and have a nice day"

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
“My fellow Americans…..extraterrestrials ex….”

“OMG the presidents been shot”

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Reagan already disclosed alien threat during his "Fantasy" part of his speech at U.N.

spoke of aliens at least 7x
spoke of AIDS Zero X

I love that more I learn about Ron, his genuine hate for Bush Cabal and Secret Society Globalist War Profiteers and despots.

Reagan yelled back at Bush in '79 during debate "They can stay too, they are welcome to this debate, bush does not controll this, I PAID FOR THIS SHINDIG.....STARES AT BUSH WITH CONTEMPT !

BUSH GIGGLES WITH EMBARRASMENT, LIKE THAT Weasle from PNAC, William Kristol, aka Renfeild, Dracula's butler.

or how Nancy skipped ALL 3 GOP BUSH CONVENTIONS !
Ron Jr. and Patty HATE FAR RIGHT !
"I thought the Russians would be my biggest enemy in office, surprisingly my biggest enemy was the hard liners in my own GOP !"(Reagan 1989)

I'm sure Gorby sensed the very same thing after announcing "Glastnost & Peristrokia"

KGB- Putin killed that openess and transparency.

Reagan was given a alzheimer disease via cold blood transfusion after suspicous Hinkley Brother & Bush Brother dinner with WorldVison Exec. This Worldvision employed Hinkely Jr, and Mark Chapman who shot Lennon weeks before Reagon attempt. Both shooter has same book on their person "THE CATCHER ON THE RYE"

Manchurian Global was that group in movie "Manchurian Candidate" remake starring Denzel Washington, Streep, Liev Shrieber.

Reagan was leaving a Christian Colalition, which happened to be headed by the same former head of, you guessed it WORLDVISION !!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The president’s disclosure announcement.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the president of the United States.

My fellow Americans, people of the World, today I have a very important announcement to make.
It is absolute of very high importance for you all and it will change our place on this world and our view of many things we had until today forever and irreversible.
It is about a phenomenon where many of you have already heard of and what is known as the UFO- phenomenon.
And today it is my duty to inform you that this UFO-phenomenon is no longer a small possibility but an undeniable reality.
It is indeed as many of you know wrongfully being denied and ridiculed for years now even until today.
But at the beginning, when our government was confronted with this phenomenon for the first time they had no other choice then to cover it up for reasons of national security and therefore for the best interest of you all.
Was it wrong to keep it secret, yes of course that was wrong because all the people have a right to know the truth.
And unfortunately during maintaining to keep it secret many wrong decisions were made and many very improper things has happened to people since then.
But those who were responsible for those unpleasant things did it because they were ordered to and did it with the best intentions, so I ask you all for forgiveness for what they have done during that period and in the line of their duty.
That is of great importance to succeed so I hope you understand that.
This world is constantly changing and time has come now to tell you and the world of the reality of this phenomenon, and that implies that Extraterrestrial life exists indeed and more important they are already here.

SO WE HUMANS ARE DEFINITLY NOT ALONE ANYMORE.

As I speak now our government is in full contact with those Extraterrestrial people and all the governments worldwide to establish a mutual friendship and cooperation of where we all from can benefit in the coming years and future.
We must change this world as it is today, we must ban out our wars, and give all the people here on Earth a much better live then many have now, that is our goal and that is what we will achieve.
Our history books must be rewritten of course, and our believe systems must try to adapt with this unexpected reality.
The scientific world must make a big adjustment in many of their visions and convictions they had until today but they will succeed no doubt about that.
So let’s focus on the future, we definitely will overcome.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join