It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Exposé - The Truth Laid Bare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
To WEEDWACKER

Seeing as you know it all, why do you think the FBI took the video footage of the service station (smoking gun) and other cameras in the area surely showing once and for all a plane did hit the pentacon?

I mean you do believe a plane hit the pentagon no? Would it not seem suspect to withold vital video proof of this happening?

Love to hear your answer, thankyou.

Love to ALL

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 14-5-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Actually the above question I asked weedwacker, I also ask to you. Thankyou for your answer,

Much LOVE,

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hi WatchZEITGEIST....

Why? They were looking for evidence.

In fact, we saw three videos. Two that were confiscated. (Double Tree and Citgo)
THe FBI released a statement saying that there isn't any video that shows a plane impacting the Pentagon.

You decide what you want to believe.

Love,:TY:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Excellent post with great information. We need more people to see stuff like this.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
To WEEDWACKER

Seeing as you know it all, why do you think the FBI took the video footage of the service station (smoking gun) and other cameras in the area surely showing once and for all a plane did hit the pentacon?

I mean you do believe a plane hit the pentagon no? Would it not seem suspect to withold vital video proof of this happening?

Love to hear your answer, thankyou.

Love to ALL

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 14-5-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

ZEIT.....you resort to a common tactic....very sad to see....

You attack me, because I have an opinion, and I DARE to offer it, by claiming, insultingly, that I must 'know all'!!!!

AND, to further indicate your lousy sense of timing, you attempt to deflect to a discussion (I'm assuming, since you didn't reference it directly) the AAL 77 airlplane that hit the Pentagon....when I was CLEARLY only talking about, in MY post, the WTC Towers.

So, instead of hiding behind veiled insults and deflection, try arguing your case from the standpoint of an educated adult.

WW

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

It is very weak to assume that. The FBI has NOT shown any of the footage they took on that day they siezed (WHY NOT?), and you don't even understand the common sense approach of showing it, not just for their benefit, but yours too. Your arguement as theirs, does NOT compute.

So either you are one of the two types that comes here to support the "official version", being, either in denial, or disinfo.

Have a great day,

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The thing is you (like others) either run away, or change topic when this question is asked, or you then begin to insult. As in the numerous chemtrail threads you try to debunk, your cause, along with the others in that vein, is and will fail, as the truth 90% of people on this site believe.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

ZEIT......YOU claim the FBI has not released any of the footage. Prove that statement. Don't make a 'hit and run' comment....prove it.

Why, oh why, would ANY of the cameras at the Citgo Gasoline Station be aimed at the Pentagon?!?!? Isn't the point of a surveillance camera to 'surveil' the business in question? If none of the cameras (which, likely, record every few seconds, to save tape) caught the airplane, AAL77, then what good would they be?? You bring up a red herring, to confuse, and obfuscate....in order to entice the uneducated to your cause.

Ever seen the TV show 'Cops'?? Most convenience store (and there is a convenience store at that (former) Citgo) do not record full video, but frame-by-frame....for economic reasons.

Not sure about the hotel, but would assume, their cameras would be directed at the entrance, and the parking lot.....

If there is nothing to see, relevant to the Pentagon, from those videos, then there is nothing to release.

If unconvinced, file a FOIA request to the FBI to see these tapes. Do that, then come back...otherwise, you just spout innuendo.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The thing is you (like others) either run away, or change topic when this question is asked, or you then begin to insult. As in the numerous chemtrail threads you try to debunk, your cause, along with the others in that vein, is and will fail, as the truth 90% of people on this site believe.

watchZEITGEISTnow

Please stop it....stop it NOW!!!!!

All of the insulting has come from YOU....ZEIT. I invite all to review the various posts, and make their own decisions.

...'either run away...' (your words). Do I look like I'm running away?!?

And now, the refuge of someone who has been called out, and proven wrong many times, by logic and facts, is resorting to going off-topic, from this thread....and, not directly, but implicitly resorting to name-calling.....

then, making up a statistic....."90% of the people on this site believe..."

By who's count do '90%' of people on this site believe in any one thing? By your attempt to twist and influence facts and opinion?

Look....saying something that you 'believe', and passing it off as 'fact'....is disengenuous.

off---to reply to an attack from this poster...what I am responding too....I don't 'debunk' chemtrails....I provide information to show that the ones who are promoting this nonsense are doing so from a skill-set, a knowledge base that is severly lacking in the details.

Laymen cannot discern the technical aspects of which they have insufficient training and expertise. That's what I, and others, attempt to impart....out experience and knowledge of the subject.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just want to say I don't know the truth. I don't think I, or we, ever will... But I just want to throw this quote into the mix. What do you think?

"It is also important for the State to inculcate in its subjects an aversion to any outcropping of what is now called 'a conspiracy theory of history.' For a search for 'conspiracies,' as misguided as the results often are, means a search for motives, and an attribution of individual responsibility for the historical misdeeds of ruling elites. If, however, any tyranny or venality, or aggressive war imposed by the State was brought about not by particular State rulers but by mysterious and arcane 'social forces,' or by the imperfect 'state of the world' -- or if, in some way, everyone was guilty -- then there is no point in anyone's becoming indignant or rising up against such misdeeds.

Furthermore, a discrediting of 'conspiracy theories' will make the subjects more likely to believe the 'general welfare' reasons that are invariably put forth by the modern State for engaging in aggressive actions."
~Murray N. Rothbard (1926-1995) Dean of the Austrian School of Economics

Does it at least make you think a bit?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Looks like I have ruffled your feathers. Breathe.

***So you're telling me the FBI did not confiscate video of the service station directly facing where the alleged plane hit the pentagon?***

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Some people just cant see the forest through the trees.
Most people agree with you, so dont worry.
There are those that are Paid very well to elude.
The truth is very clear, just plain and simple.
The Government version of 911, IS THE CONSPIRACY!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just a note on the video issue. ATTENTION::: I AM NOT, REPEAT NOT, taking a side.

I just have a lot of experience in my profession, over the last 22 or so years, in pulling, examining, recording and presenting surveillance video.

Here are my points.

1. Videos I have pulled for evidence, are NEVER made public by me or any other Law Enforcement Agency I have worked with. If the owner of the video wishes to make it public, they have ever right to do so after the video is returned. In a Felon case, this can be as much as 5 to 10 years. They are kept in evidence until all appeals are finished. In a case like 9/11, who knows how long they will be kept.

2. The average video surveillance for Gas Stations, Convenience Stores and the like, SUCK, to put it mildly. I generally am happy of the video shows me the Race and Sex of the subject. In the hundreds of videos I have pulled and worked, only maybe, a few dozen have ever been good enough for identity purposes. That is a terrible statistics, but real life my friends. Now consider that most such videos are used to protect the establishment, and not the surrounding buildings and definitely not the sky, you have all the makings of questionable video at best.

3. Remember the old adage in video. Crap in Crap out.
Now that DVR's are becoming a lot more common, the video I have been pulling recently is much better. But still the majority of people use VCR systems and trust me, they rarely change the tape or buy new ones. Ever record over a VCR tape a few times? Try it and you will see a MASSIVE degradation in quality.

4. Also consider this.

Why would the FBI/NSA or whatever alphabet organization release the tapes?

Some of you sound like that is their job, to placate the general public. It is not. It is their job to determine the truth and report that to the agency heads they work for.

Many, many times I have had the media screaming to have me show them my evidence. Not gonna happen. First and foremost, their curiosity is not my concern, the case is. Second, the viewing of the tape by the general public completely sullies the presentation of the tape as evidence if and when the case goes to trial.

The simple fact is this.

Until EVERYONE involved is captured and prosecuted and all appeals exhausted, they can NOT and should not release the tapes just to satisfy curiosity. I hate to put it that way, but in reality your desire to see all the evidence is nothing but curiosity. If you do see it, there will still be nothing that you can contribute to help the case; it will do nothing except either satisfy that curiosity or stimulate more controversy...

Just some information folks....

Semper

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Just want to say thankyou for putting me onto "Esoteric Agenda", brilliant new doco you posted awhile back. I have shown over 20 people already and they in turn are showing 20 more each, Pass it on I say! Awesome stuff!

Watch here: video.google.com...

Also I agree with you.

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 15-5-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

To keep it simple you say "Why would the FBI show the tape?"

My question is why did they take it and NOT show it? Would it not help the official version? I think it would. Actually I am amazed they haven't used some of their cgi tech to knock out a pretty convincing video of some fake plane, perhaps it is too hard to do with all the attention focused?

If you are for TRUTH, there is not 1 percent of reason why you would NOT WANT to see the video of the service station. Period.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Excellent post

When, or even if, the video gets released for public viewing it will do nothing to silence those bent on a conspiracy no matter what it does or (more likely) doesn't reveal considering the limitations of typical security surveillance CCTV systems of that time.

There's enough evidence already without it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

That's a bold statement, by saying this you conclude 2 things:

1 Any footage shown will be not worth showing due to lack of detail(??)

2 If there is footage, we the public seeking the truth shouldn't even look at it because we already have made up our minds?

One thing about a free world is, WE have the right to SEEK TRUTH, those that oppose that, I guess are for a non-free world?

I ask you (as I ask every debunker) how would witholding vital visual evidence go AGAINST your case/s?

LOVE to a FREE LOVING WORLD

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Pilgrum

That's a bold statement, by saying this you conclude 2 things:

1 Any footage shown will be not worth showing due to lack of detail(??)

2 If there is footage, we the public seeking the truth shouldn't even look at it because we already have made up our minds?

One thing about a free world is, WE have the right to SEEK TRUTH, those that oppose that, I guess are for a non-free world?

I ask you (as I ask every debunker) how would witholding vital visual evidence go AGAINST your case/s?

Well I hoped to be more realistic than bold.

I also hope we all get to see every bit of it but I doubt it will resolve anything and you'll have to accept that the general public isn't very high on the priority list for these revelations. I've had experience with typical surveillance systems of that era and frankly, I'll be amazed if it reveals anything at all. Fortunately it's not the only evidence.

By all means seek the truth but remember that seeking the truth implies that you don't yet know what the truth is - unless you're seeking a particular truth by excluding other possibilities. Be prepared to find truths that go against preconceptions.

I don't have a case to defend as I'm after the real truth whatever it is and I have no political agenda.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just reading some of the posts in this forum, one can easily see two very distinct sides, yet is either side really interested in the truth?

Just a question here..

Does not a REAL seeker of truth, have a completely open mind without preconception or stolid opinion?

Some of you have made up your minds that a conspiracy exists and you do everything in your power to prove it. Are you seeking the truth? Nope.

Some of you are convinced that no conspiracy exists and you also do everything within your power to prove no conspiracy exists. Are you seeking the truth? Nope

Just look here...

My question is why did they take it and NOT show it?

This is a perfect example of either denial, or just not reading the thread. I explained in detail why the authorities would take a tape and also why they would not show it, yet the poster asks the question anyway. Is this seeking the truth?

Remember what Albert Einstein said:

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

When I start a criminal investigation, I absolutely MUST not have any preconceptions as to the outcome, or I have failed before I started. My mind must be open to any and all possibilities or I will NEVER be able to see the truth even if I find it.

This perhaps expresses it best...

Andre Gide:

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."

Without being open to the very real possibility that what you WANT to find, may not be the truth, you will never be able to find the truth.

Semper

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Who released the Citgo tape?

Who released the Doubletree Video?

Who released the CCTV Video?

You can label me anything you want.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join