It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Exposé - The Truth Laid Bare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi all,

I had posted the following 911 Exposé as part of another thread but made the mistake of linking my over all theory on the future by relaying all the information in a single thread..

It appears this was not the correct way to get this information out there and start discussions..

A brief overview of my over all theory...

"I believe that the US Elections of 2008 will be cancelled... there will be no 2008 Olympics and war with Iran will become reality, Bush will become Dictator Bush...

I believe there will be a MASSIVE Earth quake occurring sometime between now and the election... this will appear natural but will in actual fact be man made and the excuse for a State of Emergency and Presidential Directive 51 will be evoked..."

I have information on each parts of my over all theory, this time each part will be broken down into separate threads. Each Thread will be posted in the relevant boards.... The following is irrefutable proof that 911 was an inside job....

Please take the time to watch all the video's in order.

Power to the People!!!!

1. Three Burning Buildings - One Result

2. All At Freefall Speed

3. Bombs in the Buildings

4. 1,000 Cameras and No Airplane!

5. PNAC: "A New Pearl Harbor"

6. "ABLE DANGER" Terror Drills on 9/11

7. WTC7 Implosion

8. Thermite Reaction

9. Mysterious Power-Downs in the World Trade Center

10. The 9/11 Commission: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil!

11. Who Benefited From 9/11?

12. Guilty Demeanor

13. The BUSH-LADEN Connection

14. TIM OSMAN: The Perfect Manufactured Enemy

15. Fake Hijackers

I hope that this will be enough, but if not then there is more than more.

I would say the best piece of evidence here is vid 2. FREEFALL Speed of the collapses. I am a physicist and can say that the Law of Conservation of energy does indeed apply.

I hope this thread and these videos will widen the eyes of those unsure of the truth and be a complete Eye opener to those who believe in the official story.

All the best people,

Power to the People!!!!!!!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

of Emergency and Presidential Directive 51 will be evoked..."

Interesting. Bush has yet to allow congress to read this. (most other presidents have had similar directives during their terms but have kept them classified) Bush is the first to make his public.

I do think it is interesting, but the question is...how would this directive work against/with the National Emergencies Act, That is a U.S. federal law passed in 1976.This gives Congress oversight over presidential emergency powers during such emergencies. This act is not mentioned in Bush's directive.

I don't have time to watch all these video..I will comment on the ones I have seen:

The following is irrefutable proof that 911 was an inside job....

No, really it isn't.

2. All At Freefall Speed

No they didn't. It's been almost 7 years. Most truthers agree this is a false statement.

Sounds of explosions. Not a shred of proof that they were boms.

a. Prove there are 1,000 cameras.

b. Provide evidence that at least one was pointing toward the sky.

There possible was one. The only thing mysterious about it.... only one person got the memo. If you have some evidence, please present it. Buildings that run 24 hours a day 365 days a year do not have power downs.

I would say the best piece of evidence here is vid 2. FREEFALL Speed of the collapses. I am a physicist and can say that the Law of Conservation of energy does indeed apply.

:sighs: no, your not. If you were, you would have done the appropriate research and not post the same tired rhetoric from UTube.

Speaking of you tube... here is something to refute your free fall theory Mr. Physicist. ( I am searching for the video that shows the TRUE time.)

Here is a better video: (against FeeFall)

[edit on 10-5-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I don't have time to watch all these video..I will comment on the ones I have seen:

I find your post interesting because you have totally polarised my thread. You see the exact opposite of the truth I’m afraid.

The following is irrefutable proof that 911 was an inside job....

No, really it isn't.

Yes, it really does... Watch the movies I will add more.

2. All At Freefall Speed

No they didn't. It's been almost 7 years. Most truthers agree this is a false statement.

I'll come back to this in a mo...

Sounds of explosions. Not a shred of proof that they were boms.

Sounds of Explosion from the basement before the planes hit? Visual expulsions and explosions all around the trade centre buildings prior to a collapse??

Funny how the exact same type of explosive means are used in accurate demolition isn't it??? Coincidence?? I don't think so....

Sounded like a bomb to me....

Sounds like demolition to me...

a. Prove there are 1,000 cameras.

b. Provide evidence that at least one was pointing toward the sky.

a. Are you trying to say that the pentagon has no surveillance or cctv?? What about the surrounding buildings that had their tapes confiscated???

How about the cctv footage taken from the pentagon... Where is the plane??? Re-Watch Part four...

There possible was one. The only thing mysterious about it.... only one person got the memo. If you have some evidence, please present it. Buildings that run 24 hours a day 365 days a year do not have power downs.

There are many reports that this actually took place. you only have to Google world Trade power downs to be met by plenty of Documents on this.

GOOGLE - world trade centre power down

:sighs: no, your not. If you were, you would have done the appropriate research and not post the same tired rhetoric from UTube.

Speaking of you tube... here is something to refute your free fall theory Mr. Physicist. ( I am searching for the video that shows the TRUE time.)

Firstly I am a Physicist.. PHD Quantum Physicist here... I until last year worked for a prestigious University in London....

Secondly YouTube is an excellent source to do research.. it's content can be posted through Embedded video as the choice of ATS....

Secondly... I would like to offer the actual Physics..

Source: - Collapse Theory Fails Reality Check

Free-falling from WTC heights
The towers were 1350 and 1360 feet tall. So let's start by using our trusty free-fall equation to see how long it should take an object to free-fall from the towers' former height.

Distance = 1/2 x Gravity x Time(squared)

or

2 x Distance = Gravity x Time(squared)

Time(squared) = (2 x Distance) / Gravity

Time(squared) = 2710 / 32 = 84.7

Time = 9.2

So our equation tells us that it will take 9.2 seconds to free-fall to the ground from the towers' former height.

Using our simpler equation, V = GT, we can see that at 9.2 seconds, in order to reach the ground in 9.2 seconds, the free-falling object's velocity must be about 295 ft/sec, which is just over 200 mph.

But that can only occur in a vacuum.

Since the WTC was at sea level, in Earth's atmosphere, you might be able to imagine how much air resistance that represents. (Think about putting your arm out the window of a car moving half that fast!) Most free-falling objects would reach their terminal velocity long before they reached 200 mph. For example, the commonly-accepted terminal velocity of a free-falling human is around 120 mph. The terminal velocity of a free-falling cat is around 60 mph. (source)

Therefore, air resistance alone will make it take longer than 10 seconds for gravity to pull an object to the ground from the towers' former height.

Observations from 9/11

On page 305 of the 9/11 Commission Report, we are told, in the government's "complete and final report" of 9/11, that the South Tower collapsed in 10 seconds. Here is the exact quote: "At 9:58:59, the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds". (That's the government's official number. Videos confirm that it fell unnaturally, if not precisely that, fast. See for yourself: QT Real)

But as we've just determined, that's free-fall time. That's close to the free-fall time in a vacuum, and an exceptionally rapid free-fall time through air.

But the "collapse" proceeded "through" the lower stories of the tower. Those undamaged floors below the impact zone would have offered resistance that is thousands of times greater than air. Recall that those lower stories had successfully supported the mass of the tower for 30 years.

Air can't do that.

Can anyone possibly imagine the supposedly-undamaged lower floors getting out of the way of the upper floors as gracefully and relatively frictionlessly as air would? Can anyone possibly imagine the lower stories slowing any fall of the upper floors less than would, say, a parachute?

It is beyond the scope of the simple, but uncontested, physics in this presentation to tell you how long a collapse should [sic] have taken. Would it have taken a minute? An hour? A day? Forever?

Perhaps. But what is certain, beyond any shadow of a doubt, is that the towers could not have collapsed gravitationally, through intact lower stories, as rapidly as was observed on 9/11.

Not even close!

Because, as you may recall, not only was much energy expended in causing the observed massive high-speed sideways ejections, but virtually all the glass and concrete was pulverized -- actually disintegrated is a much better word. (Nevermind what happened to all the supporting steel core columns...!!!) And the energy requirements to do anything even remotely like that rival the total amount of potential energy that the entire tower had to give. (source) So while gravity is nearly strong enough to cause some things to fall that far, through air, in the observed interval, and while gravity is probably not strong enough to have so thoroughly disintegrated the towers under their own weight, gravity is certainly not strong enough to have done both at once.

I've checked the calculations and they are correct... But don't just take my word for it...

What about MIT Engineer Jeff King...

there is very little that anyone can say that will stop the truth from being known... 911 WAS an inside job... Plain and simple.

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
great stuff Neon haze

Its so funny now to see the de-bunkers attempts to
make us all look like idiots.

totally transparent .

you say a proven fact........ and they say its a proven lie..

I`ve been watching this game being played over and over again
as i read through threads.

you know..... mabey its time to just ignore them.
I`m not sure.

its been shown and proven in so many ways from so many
different angles.

its plain and simple to see now, how we the people are being manipulated and lied to.
the evidence is overwhelming. totally overwhelming

what? do they think we are little children who will believe anything they tell us......HECK NO

anyone dumb enough to belive and support the "OFFICIAL" story,
is from now on, in my book,is a PAID GOVERNMENT SHILL
or a complete moron.

shame on you all who would support this game of death.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
vid 8 through 15 says sorry video is not longer available.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers
vid 8 through 15 says sorry video is not longer available.

Just checked and they are all up with the exception of part 10, which now appears to be a v.2

I will need to re-watch these to check that the powers that be have not edited them and then re-uped them..

Here is part 10..

10. The 9/11 Commission: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil!

Power to the People!!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
HI all..

I am not in the habit of Double posting.. but frankly I am amazed that I have presented TOTAL proof that 911 was an inside job and this thread just seems to slip by un-noticed with the exception of a debunker and a balanced individual already in the know...

Yet I see some thread with Squllions of page views that are about subject that are frankly not about their future or their past but about flights of fantasy.

Come one people WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are desensitised to information about 911 then you are their slave. They have you.

Watch and then pledge your support.

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Good thread, Starred and flagged.....

There is so much relevant information that you posted in the first thread. It would be wise to view them all and absorb, then decide for yourself.

As you will get to know.... there are 2 or 3 "Debunkers" who hate in their words, "toofers" and conspiracy sites and make sure that no rational discussion can take place. They will nit pic your post while trying to glorify their ego by quoting then debunking. They claim authority when they have none.

Think of them as those little children in the school yard that were so presistant in believing Santa was real that they thought you were crazy for thinking(KNOWING) that he was not.

(note: to debunkers - Santa in the above paragraph is the santa represented in western culture. Fat,redsuit, sleigh, Rudolph.)
thought i throw that in there before they find links to the real Santa Klaus.... oh brother..)

It would seem that some of these debunkers problem solving abilities are grosly inadequate. Their imagination is lacking and their thinking becomes the collective stupidity you hear on FOX or MSM. If Fox says it real... its real....to these people.

Keep up the good work. Remember... Hundreds of years ago people belive the world was flat and that any other theory or belief that proved the earth was ' roundish' was usually met with burning of the stake, institutionalized, or just called plain stupid (toofers)or whatever they would do to people who were more intelligent and knowledgable then the Main conciousness of the populous.

As you can see that mabey most debunkers are decendants of Flat Earthers.... its in their DNA... like heart problems or birth defects.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Debunk the debunkers!

We are awake, and now we awaken others.

Now get the update here, (posted by cashlink in another thread www.abovetopsecret.com...' )

Esoteric Agenda watch now : video.google.com...

Love to ALL

watchZEITGEISTnow
then
watchESOTERIC_AGENDAnext

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thankyou IvanZana and watchZEITGEISTnow for your support.

I have watched the movie ESOTERIC AGENDA and it certainly is food for thought if you don't mind the pun... made me not want to drink water!!

If the percentage of 87% of people are only informed by mainstream mass media is not exact then it's pretty damn close.

What do we need to do to wake up more people... We need to reach those that just accept what is told... the sheep...

If we can turn those sheep into people that want to wake more sheep up then the cascade will be more than enough to create a revolution.

Here in the uk we are not too far off total revolution. The Govt has pushed up the cost of living to the point where the people at the bottom of the pile are drowning and the middle ground is getting used to living where the people at the bottom were...

Mean while the rich get richer...

How far will this gap get before there is a back lash???

How long will it be before people just say NO and move towards freedom???

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
yeah I agree that we need to wake more people up. I myself was awoken about 2 years ago when I watched the first Loose Change....I was shocked and skeptic at first, but upon doing my own research I realized how deep the rabbit hole went. most people are not going to be able to watch something like that and really take it in, so I usually start off small with 9-11 Press for Truth.....once their interest is peaked....it goes from there.

Eventually something will happen and the truth will be exposed to the mainstream.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
In 2006, I had reached the conclusion that 9/11 was a preventable occurrence. Moreover, it has lead me into investigating many of the issues for which I had small amounts of doubt, including the paranormal, ufos, religion, conspiracies in general, money, banking, and media.

It's a mess. A big mess. There are more lies out there than truth.

Unfortunately for most people, this requires a big shakeup of the framework of the belief systems they've held for their entire lives.

For some, this is too much to ask. They can't accept what they might find, so they don't investigate. It's like finding out your husband has been raping your daughter. You don't want to know.

This nation is a victim of political incest. And I feel so, so dirty and ashamed...

But there is no recovery from this without facing the truth, and doing what is necessary to rectify it. Something that can give us all peace is the fact that a victim of a crime is not guilty.

You are only guilty when you know the crime, but do nothing to expose it or prevent another one like it from happening.

If America is what it claims to be, then the people of this nation will rise to this challenge. We wait to see...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
yeah I agree that we need to wake more people up. I myself was awoken about 2 years ago when I watched the first Loose Change....I was shocked and skeptic at first, but upon doing my own research I realized how deep the rabbit hole went. most people are not going to be able to watch something like that and really take it in, so I usually start off small with 9-11 Press for Truth.....once their interest is peaked....it goes from there.

Eventually something will happen and the truth will be exposed to the mainstream.

I totally agree that once the curtain has been raised, it creates an insatiable appetite to reveal more and more of the truth... I need to see more...

I think people are in denial...

It's amazing how now looking back at how comforting ignorance was before I knew the truth...

Knowing the truth about the Past history of manipulation and the future plans that the powers that be have for us, have you noticed how often the words we use now sound like the film the matrix??

Isn't it like the few that are awake following the truth that the world we live is a lie that the world is being controlled, micro managed down to every event that happens good or bad??

I truly believe that the film the MATRIX was a total anecdote on what reality on this planet is...

So how do we wake people up when the media is being used as a way of selling thier story and feeding lies into people’s minds??

Well... maybe we should fight fire with Fire??

Maybe we should break into regular transmissions with our message like John Carpenters "They Live

With a message like this...

Or maybe an Idea would be to upload torrents of popular films and music with a subliminal message element with our message??

How do we create an army of people against the few that control and have controlled the direction this planet has gone for hundreds of years??

Maybe we could organise some kind of event of our own that is not designed to kill but designed to expose those who would plan against us??

Any constructive ideas??

Power to the People!!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So how do we wake people up when the media is being used as a way of selling their story and feeding lies into people’s minds??

Well... maybe we should fight fire with Fire??

Maybe we should break into regular transmissions

Totally agree, Imagine if truthers everywhere discretely infiltrated the media or won over those in a position to broadcast the most crucial evidence of an inside job

Found this vid recently and I'm plugging the living crap out of it until it gets satisfactorily debunked. If correct (and I'm 99% sure) it proves that the mainstream media helped co-ordinate and therefore participated in mass murder.
From this evidence we should be able to start making actual convictions, forget Osama and go after the MEDIA!! (actually don't forget Osama, He's still a terrorist but theres no way he could have co-ordinated this much fakery)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hi Neon,

Thanks for putting all this information on 911 ... I will try to find the time to review it ... As a suggestion, if this evidence you give here is total proof of 911 being an inside job, shouldn't you be getting this packaged up and sent to an independent legal resource who can then contact an independent media resource that can then make this a public release. Although putting this information on ATS is good for the ATS public, it doesn't help with the education of those who need this kind of information the most. This would be one of the biggest legal challenges/media stories of all time. I am sure, if the evidence you offer here is as conclusive as you say, that it would be just a matter of time until you find the legal/media partnership that will be needed for the successful release of this information. I wish you good luck and good hunting with this!

I have some questions on your theory:

"I believe that the US Elections of 2008 will be cancelled... there will be no 2008 Olympics and war with Iran will become reality, Bush will become Dictator Bush...

Who (and that's not meant to be a pun) is going to call off the Olympics??

What about China?? I think they have a very vested interest in the Olympics going ahead.

Are you suggesting that Bush, the Neo Cons or America could have the power to stop the Olympics going ahead??

China will never let the Olympics be stopped.

America's power on the world stage waning very quickly. In fact, the current administration are a laughing stock on certain world issues, the green back is loosing value and a major recession looms.

At that leads me to Iran.

If the U.S. started a war in Iran, it would be the end of America as a dominant force for several decades ... like the fall of communism in Russia .. Russia is only now starting to return as a force to be reckoned with.

The U.S. are fighting a loosing war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iran would be a major conflict.

The U.S. simply does not have the resources to do it. It would quickly become a war on two fronts. European and Pacific allies would pull out of the coalition and the Islamic world would rally against the U.S. .... It would be a financial, political and social disaster from the start.

It could possibly go Nuclear, but this would only lead to the U.S. being isolated and having embargoes placed on it from the rest of the world, plunging the U.S. into Chaos.

I think this obsession that NWO theorists have with the Neo Cons and Bush has to be put to bed. They just don't have the power they thought the would have or like to pretend they had.

[edit on 13/5/08 by Horza]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horza
shouldn't you be getting this packaged up and sent to an independent legal resource who can then contact an independent media resource that can then make this a public release?? I wish you good luck and good hunting with this!

You are 100% correct and something I am currently looking in to... however because of the nature of the material I feel I have to tread very carefully. If I became thorn... I do have a family to think about...

But I'm thinking of ways to actually break into the media in other ways. We need to create circumstance that makes people listen to the information rather than just the sheeple thinking 'Ohhh not those conspiracy theorists again!?'

This material is not Unique to me and anyone who does enough searching around can place their hands on this information.

What I have done is researched for 6 long years and is now compiling the evidence.

My purpose to post on here was to a) gage reaction and b) see if there were any flaws in my arguments.

So far I have found no flaws in my 9/11 evidence.

I have some questions on your theory:

Sure go ahead..

Who (and that's not meant to be a pun) is going to call off the Olympics??

What about China?? I think they have a very vested interest in the Olympics going ahead.

Are you suggesting that Bush, the Neo Cons or America could have the power to stop the Olympics going ahead??

China will never let the Olympics be stopped.

I'm glad you asked that because the answer is far simpler than it would appear.

The Elite that control the direction the world stage moves in is far larger than the US or even the US and Europe.

The Elite are in key positions all over the globe in every powerful nation. They consist of high ranking govt official, banking institutes, royal families, religious institutes etc etc...

They are only few but they are all guiding the events that play out as if by chance but in reality everything that happens in the world today is planned and orcastrated

An example would be the recent Chinese Earth Quake I believe it was man made... I don't have any direct proof but it fits so well into place with the overall scheme that it would be very unlikely that it was a natural occurrence.

Why I hear you ask??

Because the Few that are in control need to stay in control and so to do that they need to act like the illusionist with sleight of hand and miss-direction.

So to come back to your question...

Who will cancel the Olympics?? It won't be any one party in the eyes of the public it will be a unanimous decision... why??

Because either A) World war will have started...a Nuke or two Israel/Iran/Syria or B) a gianormous Earth Quake will strike if not china directly but on her shores creating the world’s worst humanitarian so called natural disaster..

The elite play the world stage like it was a game of chess.

America's power on the world stage waning very quickly. In fact, the current administration are a laughing stock on certain world issues, the green back is losing value and a major recession looms.

Again these events are orcastrated.. They are just part of a plan. The weakening of the US and the Dollar has been designed and planned so as to be able to bring into play the need for a North American Union… just like the European Union… America Canada and Mexico… one borderless zone…

The Dollar will cease to exist and will be replaced with a single currency the Amero, just like the Euro replaced so many currencies in Europe…

At that leads me to Iran.

If the U.S. started a war in Iran, it would be the end of America as a dominant force for several decades ... like the fall of communism in Russia .. Russia is only now starting to return as a force to be reckoned with.

It is precisely that which is planned. The Elite don’t care about you or me or the people.

They covert what we have and aim to take all that is freedom away. They will erode everyone’s abilities to be free. The first step is bring the country to its knees economically, and then start to destroy the people directly so they have no choice but to rely on the elite.

A War is perfect way to do this.

It’s all about power…

The U.S. are fighting a loosing war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Idea of these wars was not Oil as so many people believe. If it were then I’m certain the price of a barrel of oil would have at the very least remained stable due to the sudden massive amounts of extra oil gained after Iraq was captured etc…

These wars were designed to be a never ending continuous load on the current economies so as to bring them to their knees. It was the only way to do it in a way that was not immediately obvious to the sheeple what was happening.

Iran would be a major conflict.
The U.S. simply does not have the resources to do it. It would quickly become a war on two fronts. European and Pacific allies would pull out of the coalition and the Islamic world would rally against the U.S. .... It would be a financial, political and social disaster from the start.

I totally agree and it won’t be the U.S. that starts the proceedings. It will be either Hezbollah or Isreal… Then America… Then Russia then Europe… ….A World War…

It could possibly go Nuclear, but this would only lead to the U.S. being isolated and having embargoes placed on it from the rest of the world, plunging the U.S. into Chaos.

It is guaranteed to go nuclear this time I’m afraid… there is no stopping it. Too many arms available to too many desperate people. One thing is for sure it won’t be the U.S. that uses the first ones.

Plunging not just the U.S. into chaos but the world…

I think this obsession that NWO theorists have with the Neo Cons and Bush has to be put to bed. They just don't have the power they thought the would have or like to pretend they had.

I wish you were right… But from my research of what the future may hold for us coupled with past and current events, I know I am not wrong on this.

I haven’t started to stock pile as some have because I think that what will be more important to our survival is not how much food you have but how much knowledge of survival and how flexible with survival you are willing to be…

I know how to build bows and arrows and trust me it’s going to get that medievall…

I wish you all the best

Power to the People!!!

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Test... Anonymouse post.. Admin delete if you deem it wrong to try this out.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I find your post interesting because you have totally polarised my thread. You see the exact opposite of the truth I’m afraid.

If should have been the exact opposite. I posted facts.

Yes, it really does... Watch the movies I will add more.

Really it does not. I watched a good amount of them.

2. All At Freefall Speed
I'll come back to this in a mo...

No need to come back. I showed you two videos that prove that debirs hit the ground prior to the building collapsing.etc. Did you watch them?

Sounds of Explosion from the basement before the planes hit? Visual expulsions and explosions all around the trade centre buildings prior to a collapse??

Before the plane hit? How would someone know in the basement when the plane hit?

Funny how the exact same type of explosive means are used in accurate demolition isn't it??? Coincidence?? I don't think so....

Um, when a demolition company brings down a structure, they set off explosives an HOUR prior? That interesting.

Sounded like a bomb to me....

Sounds like demolition to me...

Bolded by me...SOUNDS.

a. Are you trying to say that the pentagon has no surveillance or cctv?? What about the surrounding buildings that had their tapes confiscated???

How about the cctv footage taken from the pentagon... Where is the plane??? Re-Watch Part four...

First of all. That fish eye lensed camera is not conclusive on either end of the argument. I didn't say there were no surveillance cameras. I said how many would be pointing into the sky?

Tell me... what do YOU think hit the Pentagon?

There are many reports that this actually took place. you only have to Google world Trade power downs to be met by plenty of Documents on this.

There are many reports stating the same b.s. the alleged power down was in only one building (not any others) the alleged power down was only for 36 hours and only on a few floor. NONE of this has been verified.

Firstly I am a Physicist.. PHD Quantum Physicist here... I until last year worked for a prestigious University in London....

I will call your bluff. Do you have some sort of credentials you can forward the mods here so that we can have proof. I am in the middle of a debate on another thread with a "member of the NSA." Sorry, you just don't seem like a "quantum physicist" to me.

I will address the rest of your post in a few minutes. Not enough space here.

Oh... keep in mind, high fives do NOT replace facts.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hey, Neon....Mr. 'Physicist'...

I've seen this concept of 'Free Fall' speed re: the WTC Towers bandied about os many times, but no one ever explains what that is supposed to mean.

For instance, if you skydive, you will 'free fall' before opening your parachute. All objects within the Earths gravitational field will accelerate at 9.8M/sec/sec (but, of course, you know this scientific fact already).

In a vacuum, an object will continue to accelerate at that rate until stopped when hitting the surface. Of course, earth has this thing called the atmosphere..."air" for the non-scientists. So, a falling skydiver will reach a 'terminal velocity' of about 120 MPH / 140 KPH....depending on surface area, i.e., 'spread eagle' or head/feet first.

I'm sure most of us have seen videos of controlled demos....Las Vagas is always blowing up buildings!! Darned if they don't all fall differently than the WTC. Controlled demo requires sequential charges, the idea is to minimize the final 'footprint' of the debris by 'imploding'. BUT....nothing that tall has ever been taken down, on purpose....and in a city environment, it would have been the height (no pun) of foolishness to attempt it....the risk of toppling over would have been too great. Of course, that's EXACTLY what the terrorists were hoping to accomplish, though. Toppling the Towers. Fortunately, that strategy failed.

Instead, a significant section of the building was severely weakened....and when the huge amount of mass above could no longer be supported, then GRAVITY took over!!! It's a cascade effect, and each successive amount of weight above continued to cause failures below. Not that hard to understand/comprehend, really....

Irony is, the terrorists mistakenly believed that hitting up high would cause a 'domino effect'....good thing they didn't realize that hitting lower would have been far more devastating...the collapses would have been sooner, the lower floors could not have been evacuated, and the Towers would likely have fallen over.....with a far greater loss of life.

WW

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ok, Mr. Haze...

What I find interesting is that you claim to be a PHD? In what? I'm sure you are working on scanning your credentials and sending them off to the mods of this forum.

My point?

you sourced the website "911blimp" for your information. Information you stated as being factual.

On the same website. (same page actually) the author of this page posted this:

Well, first of all, the American people saw things not with their own eyes but on television, which is comprised nowadays of digital information, which can be manipulated by computers. So, right off the top, Gates' premise is flawed. And while the towers are gone, people have, both with their own eyes and on TV, seen magic performed before; eyes can be deceived. So let's just examine his other premise: whether or not it is true that people know what they saw.
911blimp.net...

Um WHAT??

Instead of posting a clip from a truther site, can you please present a video of the WTC collaspe that supports your free fall theory? The ones I posted show the exact opposite.

Resistance" is a different issue than conservation of momentum. The "resistance" is basically the energy loss that occurs in the inelastic collisions. Momentum is conserved no matter what, but kinetic energy is not. Total energy is conserved, but in the collisions, a lot of the kinetic energy is converted into heat and strain energy, and it's hard to keep track of all this. Perhaps you can read this paper written by F.R. Greening simply explaining the energy transfer in the collapse.
In it Greening treats both conservation of momentum and energy, and it agrees with the collapse time reasonably well given its assumptions.

Mr. Haze, think about momentum, think of it like this: At the start, you have 12 floors. They fall and hit one floor. The combined mass has the same momentum, so it slows down by 1/13th. And it keeps falling. The combined mass speeds up as it does so. Then it hits another floor, slows down by 1/14th of the new, higher total. Then speeds up, hits, slows by 1/15th. And so on.

As a result, the slowdown at each impact decreases each time, eventually becoming almost negligible. This means the total average acceleration of the collapse front is less than one g, but not much less. In the actual collapse, we observe an average acceleration of about 0.5 g -- that's what a collapse time of 12 seconds means.

There is another paper written by a rocket scientist that deals a lot with the resistance.

I am sure being a PHD, you will enjoy them.

Thank you

:TY:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join