It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Exposé - The Truth Laid Bare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I guess we reach an agree to disagree situation here, that being, I (and I think I can CLEARLY speak for just about everyone on this thread) that wants to know what actually happened to the footage the FBI took from the service station overlooking the pentacon to quench our thirst for the TRUTH (again).

You on the other hand have your Einstein to keep you warm. Oh and you DON'T want to see the footage.

Have a great LOVING day EVERYONE

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

....and WHO did NOT release the video taken of the service station that overlooked the alleged plane hitting the pentacon?
And why can't you and I see it? How is witholding this VITAL video evidence helping YOUR case?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

What are you talking about? Please source me this station. Honestly, of the 85 or so cameras that were confiscated...i have not heard of any showing the impact.

That being said I am not sure if the flight path can be verified through some of them.

I would assume Craig would not want to FOIA them...seeing they would further debunk his fantasy.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

Here is a short movie, the footage taken from the Sheraton National Hotel as well as the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station is mentioned toward the end of the short 5 minute doco.

www.cnn.com...

"Sources said in 2002 that the FBI confiscated a hotel security camera video that showed the attack on the Pentagon. It's not known if that tape is being released.

Judicial Watch is "a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law," according to its Web site.

The group filed a lawsuit this year, arguing that there was "no legal basis" for the government's refusal to release the tape.

The video requested by Judicial Watch was taken from security cameras at the Pentagon, the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, and Virginia Department of Transportation traffic cameras.

Jill Farrell, Judicial Watch's director of media affairs, said she would not know which video will be released "until we see it."

That took 10 second serch with google: "911 pentagon video service station", there are more sources if you care to use google as I have. I am a little skeptical of your research if you didn't even know of the footage that was SIEZED by the FBI on that day, it has been discussed on many threads in the 911 topic. Thankyou.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

ZEIT, the first vid looks like it was lifted from 'Loose Change'....full baloney, edited to evade the actual debris that was found.

It reminds me of (off topic) the BS about the Apollo landings being 'faked'....nonsense 'experts' claiming to know something, and showing only the things that supported their 'claims'.

It is eye-candy for the gullible....the ill-informed....

Sorry....you should do your own investigating, and stop relying on charlatans....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I hope ATS formatting has been repaired....

ZEIT, and all interested.....I'm typing from an NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) official report titled:

Study of Autopilot, Navigation Equipment, and Fuel Consumption Activity Based on United Airlines Flight 93 and American Airlines Flight 77 Digital Flight Data Recorder Information.

Two docket numbers....DCA01MA064 and DCA01MA065

I have a hard copy I printed up, here in my hand. Why not look it up for yourself.

Any questions, if it gets too technical, just ask...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

ThroatYogurt requested link/s regarding the footage taken by the FBI from the hotel and service stations. Here are 2 simple links, there are many more and how to find them (google) above.

Awaiting his response now he can see even in MSM the reported unshown tapes taken by the FBI on the day from those locations.

2nd I don't understand what your point is, and why you feel it your obligation to answer for what I think you believe to be somone elses question?

By the way while I have you doing that I might as well ask you, would it not benefit your cause to see the footage that was taken from these locations as mentioned? How does supressing actual video evidence help you and the "debunker" mob?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So I have a question to all those sceptics out there who believe the official story of 911...

If 911 was as reported... why are there so many intelligent people willing to stand up and put their reputation on the line to show evidence to the contrary of official reports??

I’m willing to state that those so willing to believe the official story, do so because they are not strong enough as individuals to face the possibility that the state murdered 7000 people just to throw public opinion in favour of war in Iraq an rights erosion.

Because once you become a believer there is the realisation that your safety and the safety of your loved ones means less than nothing to the people behind 911....

Those people are not the Jihadists but the people in the banking institutes and those that walk the shadowed corridors of power.... the Elite... The Bildergers....The Illuminati...

Power to the People!!!!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

I am utterly amazed that this thread has been lost...

I am willing to bet that when I bump this thread up to the first page there will also be a few other threads about 911 to divert the eyes of those who might witness this expose.

I am willing to bet that I can identify the other threads as being posers for the truth... and therefore expose the OP as being an agent on the boards...

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I am utterly amazed that this thread has been lost...

I am willing to bet that when I bump this thread up to the first page...

I am willing to bet that I can identify the other threads as being posers for the truth... and therefore expose the OP as being an agent on the boards...

Color me confused... but YOU are the original poster... YOU bumped the old thread... does that make YOU "an agent"?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
Color me confused... but YOU are the original poster... YOU bumped the old thread... does that make YOU "an agent"?

I am also willing to bet that those who choose to be pedantic are also helping those who would look to debunk.

Power to the People

NeoN HaZe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join