It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

G'day One Step Beyond

Thank you.....

You have succinctly explained a complicated scenario.

DocLottaLove is delusional.

As has been demonstrated, rational & inclusive discussion with him is not possible.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Please, wait a minute.

I followed the whole case from the beginning and I can say to you, with absolute certainty that the first two videos that you posted are not in anything similar to the captive grey alien (original video):

this is the 2 YERAS after video that philipe paid to do by fear of the threats of brazilian army, because the original video was your wife Nivea, which IS MILITARY, who showed him for the first time ,and him decided to publish saying he had done that (he thinks with no consequence).

Pretty same stuff, don't they?

After 2 years of discussion in the internet he appeared with these Brown aliens that don't show in ANYTHING the perfection of the captive grey alien WHICH the philipe said to have done in just ONE WEEKEND.
the last posted video was made on top of the original (wireframes were POST ADDED in the video in POST PRODUCTION and applied effects so that seemed like 3d) THREE YEARS LATER. ,

Give me a break

But i don't mind anymore because people can't have any sure about nothing post in internet and this is the best power that TPTB have in this hands.

Do you think this movements are fake?

Well, if you say so, you should watch Steven Spielberg's Taken. To me Spielberg's aliens are worse that the captive gray alien. I have a better idea, ask philipe to do the same alien, with the same movements and same colors in a different place. I know the answer (because i ask him in that time and he always had a excuse, ALWAYS), HE CAN'T DO IT, HE NEVER DID, PERIOD.

Just a question. What philipe was doing in Brazil that didn't go to Hollywood yet? Certainly he would make million of dollars

Sorry for the English.

Bless to all

[edit on 10-3-2010 by RUSSO]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I followed the whole case from the beginning and I can say to you, with absolute certainty that the first two videos that you posted are not in anything similar to the captive grey alien

Did you read my post? Did you know that what I was saying is the explanation for why the "brown alien" was not similar to the "Captive Grey Alien"? If you forget, let me refresh your memory:

Knowing what Philipe was saying you can understand that the video was made to participate on a promotion. The alien was made just to make the video more interesting, fun and make the "promotion of another world" more plausible. It was not intended to be better than the other.

Can you see now? I explain that the "brown alien" video was made not to be similar nor better than the "Captive Grey Alien"!

this is the 2 YERAS after video that philipe paid to do by fear of the threats of brazilian army

The brazilian army doesn't threat anyone since the end of the military dictatorship in 1985 and there is no evidence to support your claim.

because the original video was your wife Nivea, which IS MILITARY, who showed him for the first time ,and him decided to publish saying he had done that

Just because someone is military doesn't means that this person has acess to supposed classified files. Do you know what is Nivea military rank? Do you know what she does in the military? And again, where is the evidence to support your claims?

So, I took a bit of my time to research and discover what was behind the misinformation said by DocLottaLove.

I found that Nivea is an Primeiro Tenente (First Lieutenant) wich is an NCO rank in brazilian army. And seems that she earn this rank because of her work on Escola Superior de Guerra (Superior School of War) as a teacher. She work in the study department as an collaborator.

Source: www.esg.br...

I also found her curriculum what explains more about her work:

Graduated in Pedagogy from the Universidade Federal Fluminense (1997) and MA in Education from the Universidade Federal Fluminense (2003). She is currently an assistant professor in Integrated Schools Maria Thereza (FAMATH) and educator at the Superior School of War (ESG). Today is dedicated to studies related to learning cycle in education, pays special attention to research the proposal in the municipal education Niterói - RJ. Researcher linked to ALEPH - Research program, learning / teaching and extension in Founding experiences and Training of Professionals in Education, sponsored by CNPq and coordinated by Professor Celia Linhares (UFF).

Source:Curriculum Lattes

So she work as a teacher and has acess to classified information? It's hard to believe.

Pretty same stuff, don't they?

The original video doesn't have Michael Jackson:

After 2 years of discussion in the internet he appeared with these Brown aliens that don't show in ANYTHING the perfection of the captive grey alien WHICH the philipe said to have done in just ONE WEEKEND.

The "Captive Gray Alien" was posted on 3/8/2008 and the video above on 3/11/2009 wich means that there is no time for 2 years of discussion until the "brown aliens" appeared. Again, where is the evidence to support your claim that Philipe said he made the "Captive Grey Alien" in one weekend?

continue in the next post...

[edit on 11-3-2010 by One Step Beyond...]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

the last posted video was made on top of the original (wireframes were POST ADDED in the video in POST PRODUCTION and applied effects so that seemed like 3d) THREE YEARS LATER.

Can you prove that the wireframes was added over the original video? And did you know that the wireframes was supposed to be showed to the public only after the whole tale "O relato de um MIB" ended?

But i don't mind anymore because people can't have any sure about nothing post in internet and this is the best power that TPTB have in this hands.

Please, don't say that, the internet is a potent weapon when you know how to use it. When you know how to search and research. When you know how to find the truth instead of the lies.

Do you think this movements are fake?

No. The movements aren't fake due to the good work on the graphics. Due to the careful modelation of the alien's face, neck and upper body. Due to the cinematographic position of the camera and the light and shadows compositions.

Well, if you say so, you should watch Steven Spielberg's Taken. To me Spielberg's aliens are worse that the captive gray alien.

You know that "Taken" was an minisserie made in 2002, right? So, as an minisserie it isn't a Hollywoodian production. And if you want to know why the aliens weren't so real ask the producers, this is not Philipe's fault.

Just a question. What philipe was doing in Brazil that didn't go to Hollywood yet? Certainly he would make million of dollars

There are things in the world more important than money. Maybe he loves his family, maybe he loves his coutry, maybe he simply don't want to go to Hollywood...

Therefore, I think that you need to begin to think for yourself and stop disseminate DocLottaLove lies.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply topost by One Step Beyond...

Sorry to say that you are VERY WRONG baby.

Wel let's start:

Knowing what Philipe was saying you can understand that the video was made to participate on a promotion. The alien was made just to make the video more interesting, fun and make the "promotion of another world" more plausible. It was not intended to be better than the other.

What promotion? For the patetic blog he has? Philipe did the video to debunk the gray alien first video(that he claims is cgi made for him), period. Why? Because he was afraid of the repercution that the whole history tooks). If i see now? What i saw is the brown alien explain that he did not the very first video. Seems that you don't understand what hapned because you insist that that the "brown alien" video was made not to be similar nor better than the "Captive Grey Alien" when the "brown alien" was made just to this reason. To be better to debunk the GRAY ALIEN.

The brazilian army doesn't threat anyone since the end of the military dictatorship in 1985 and there is no evidence to support your claim.

Wow, now you made me laugh, the brazilian army threat anyone he want's to. Just the same as the us army. Do you understand portuguese? If you do, i like to show many cases as evidence. The brazilian agency of inteligence (ABIN - órgão central do Sistema Brasileiro de Inteligência) threat or own politicians. What do you think they do with civilians???

Just because someone is military doesn't means that this person has acess to supposed classified files.

How do you know? Was you there? Are you supposing?

Do you know what she does in the military? And again, where is the evidence to support your claims?

Yes, i know she is First Lieutenant and she told what realy happens. She was punished because that. Did you knew about this? Do you want more evidence? Go for it.
And why do you put the Curriculum Lattes here. What this means to the case?

So she work as a teacher and has acess to classified information? It's hard to believe.

How many people in this world starts in a job and end in another? Eisenhower started in the army and become president.

The original video doesn't have Michael Jackson

So what? He contains the original clip, dont he? So its better to see the differences dont you think?

The "Captive Gray Alien" was posted on 3/8/2008 and the video above on 3/11/2009 wich means that there is no time for 2 years of discussion until the "brown aliens" appeared. Again, where is the evidence to support your claim that Philipe said he made the "Captive Grey Alien" in one weekend?

Finally one thing that you're right. I was talking about this video:

Still yet, passed eight months to do that stupid brown doll . The captive gray alien he said he has easily done in a weekend. How amazing is that? The evidence is on his page in orkut, mundo gump. He states and restates this. Are their own words. Go for it. Have you read the comments of philipe on the youtube video that contains the wireframes? It's there too.
Please, do at least the homework ok?

Can you prove that the wireframes was added over the original video?

Can you prove otherwise?

And did you know that the wireframes was supposed to be showed to the public only after the whole tale "O relato de um MIB" ended?

Can you prove that?

continue in the next post...

[edit on 11-3-2010 by RUSSO]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Please, don't say that, the internet is a potent weapon when you know how to use it. When you know how to search and research. When you know how to find the truth instead of the lies.

I agree that there is much truth in the Internet, and there are lies. But I see that your Bodhi between truth and lies is not working very well. Sorry to say that.
I say this because DocLottaLove, that has little knowledge in handling 3d made these two videos much more faster and with much higher quality that Philip, who calls himself a master in 3d (if you want proof about that just read his comments on youtube ok?)

The 2 doc's videos:

And

Doc's words:

These two videos i made them myself as a PAY BACK ! These videos don't mean I'm saying the first "Captive Gray Alien" video is a joke.I want to show exactly the opposite; that people can manipulate a real video with the intention to turn it into a hoax, or a fake one

This is the philipe's video call "final proof"

Really a master.

The video above was a contest that he cant do another video with the same quality of the gray alien. This! Another 3d animation. But with high definition, not these 320x240... Brown aliens don't count too, as well low frame rates. No little boys as model too.
Well, despite the long time he charge, you must agree with me that is unable to prove that the video is artificial. What he call evidence is the strongest evidence yet that did not create this video. Alien brown, the arm that rises and falls, his lack of elements of the video, the long waiting time for nothing, not a video with such a full resolution ...

No. The movements aren't fake due to the good work on the graphics. Due to the careful modelation of the alien's face, neck and upper body. Due to the cinematographic position of the camera and the light and shadows compositions.

Well, i think you need some eyeglasses

You know that "Taken" was an minisserie made in 2002, right? So, as an minisserie it isn't a Hollywoodian production. And if you want to know why the aliens weren't so real ask the producers, this is not Philipe's fault.

DreamWorks are not Hollywood? Just because is a minisserie it isn't a Hollywoodian production? are not the same people working?
www.dreamworksstudios.com... /
Again, i think you need some eyeglasses.
Not he's fault at all.

There are things in the world more important than money. Maybe he loves his family, maybe he loves his coutry, maybe he simply don't want to go to Hollywood...

Now I'm sure you dont know what are you talking about. Philipe is the same person who salivate at DocLottaLove when he offered $6,000,00 on him to repeat the feat of captive gray alien. The result was that arm up and down that he changed in the original video. Painfull.

It's amazing it took him so long just to doctor up a REAL video of an alien with a fake CGI arm waving.
Makes me wonder.....why he couldn't just create an entirely NEW alien video that is BETTER then his previous work....
The reason......is because the original captured gray alien is not work that he himself created.....he is a fraud

I already think of myself a long time ago. I think you can not be rid of your closed mind. What are you afraid of? That the alien gray appear in your bed at night?
Who are you to tell me what to do?To tell me what is right or wrong?
Philipe 3d = fraud. Simple as that. And you are the one that is perpetuating a BIG fraud.

your welcome

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My first reply is to "Mr. One Step Behind".
That's what he shows to be... LOL***

This Video about a trip to "Porto de Galinhas" is CGI ???
It seems to me it's a wrapped little boy (once more "the little boys"...) walkin' round 'n round. A footage to wich he added some efects in the end. This is NOT a CGI work... it's plain for all to see (those who have eyes that really see)!!!

If I was "the king (or Kling) of the CGI" I would be ashamed to upload this idiot brown wrapped little boy, pretending to be an alien.

WHERE ARE HIS SKILLS ???
Has he forgotten how to make GRAY aliens ???

ONE MORE THING that I've read somewhere in the thread:"The 'captive grey' was NOT originally intended.... but... ETC..."

WRONG !!! Since the beginning "phil 2d" intentions were to spread confusion.

His bloggy has been tracked since "its early days" and the simple words "this is a fictional story" WERE NOT THERE. They came later, when the pressure came and he started to be scared.
"We" have it all here; well kept.

Doc

Mod Edit: Review This Link: ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette: Posting In All Bold

[edit on 3/27/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I swear, in this thread (aside some balanced posts, no need to mention which ones they are) I feel like some unhappily sober dude in the course of some '___' party.

[entering peyote+mezcal mode]

Originally posted by RUSSO
Great Doc....
These guy, internos, has so much angry about guys that want clear the smoke(the whole postage that he does or it's for disinfo or to attack the user that want to contribute with the topic) that seems that he has some inside alien paying to do this job. (Body Snatchers, maybe... maybe not).

Ok RUSSO, since you've exposed me as the disinfo agent being paid by aliens (and obviously PROVED it), here it goes: i'll confess you everything.

• Not only i'm being paid by aliens, but i'm an alien myself: i come from
    Andromeda, aka M31, Messier 31 or NGC 224. My planet is close to the star indicated by the arrow: not that far away, just approx. 2,500,000 light-years away.

• They pay me with this currency:

• We are all good guys, but we HATE it whenever one tries to reveal our
    existence, but just 'cause we're extremely shy.

• Philipe is an alien himself, but he comes from Mars: he lives inside this
    hole, because his race is very very shy too, but also, more in general they
    dislike the Sun.

• Mars is hollow, and its weight is the same as some weather balloon whatsoever.

• The Moon is made of cheese, and the craters have actually been formed with the same system as the holes of Gruyère cheese are formed: but the smell is extremely different.

• Mankind has never been on the Moon: if you watch carefully the footage in which the guy is sticking the flag, you can clearly see the other guy eating a sandwich with ham, cheese and tomato. The NASA bad guys photoshoppers have been able to erase out just the tomato and the cheese, but the ham is obviously still there. The reasons of such a mistake are still unknown.

• The so called Tsiolkovsky crater, on the lunar far side, is actually
    Grendizer disguised as
    crater: check the image below if you don't believe me.

• The Pink Panther is real, and she's really pink.

• Donald Duck is real and smokes Tetrahydrocannabinol-based cigs, that's why he's always so funny.

• Hitler is still alive, and presently sells ice-pops in Ohio.

• Chicken are actually extremely intelligent, smart and evil: what just limits their coefficent of expansion as the leading race on your planet, is language barrier, but they're going to fix it within some years.

• Nibiru is actually going to hit Earth on 2012, but surprisingly will bounce like some golf ball whatsoever, and hit the Moon after the richocet: this will wake up Grendizer from his thousand-year sleep, and he won't appreciate it: in retaliation, he will burn alive all human beings, and use them as top dressing for his cheeseburgers: hence yes, the World is going to end in 2012.

With all that having been said, lemme express my satisfaction for finally feeling to form an integral part of this thread: you both, DocLottaLove and Russo, are right: life is funnier once you see it from this peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerspective.

[exiting peyote+mezcal mode]
    [end]

• posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
    link   
    I feel glad to see that some people are "awakening" (some few yet...) for the big hoax "phill 2d" himself is; how he used innocent kids and people to earn his "30 coins" with the advertsiments into his bloggy that, by the way, I call it 'mini-market' (even underwear is sold there...).

I feel glad (WE feel glad) because now people are joinning the dots.
    My video analysis being used for a good purpose is a pleasure too.

What are we here for ?
    To show the truth... (MAYBE YES.... MAYBE YES AGAIN).

More than 2 years later "phil 1D" showed his "prova final" (final proof) video.

The 1st part is a 're-encoding' of the very first "The Captive Gray".
    Did you notice how the re-encoding is a big BS... pixelating all around, all the time ?
    This shows he's not that good on re-enconding his own "works"...

As it's a 14 FPS video, and to add a waving to the alien, only some few new frames were necessary to be changed (60 frames, roughly) because the lifting of one arm and the wave is a very short, easy and repetitive task.
    To lift and to bring back the arm to the actual position are the same "reversed sequence". This is about the 2nd part of "prova final" video.

At the 3rd part of "prova final", at "the wireframes" (LOL***) part, once more, "Mr. Michael Jackson" attacks again: THE ALIEN HAS A DICK !
    Yeah ! LOL***
    Watch the video again and notice "the volume" of a dick !
    Very clear ! Look at the alien !!!
    Did he have in mind that the Greys have dicks, like humans males do, and may use a tight underwear too ???

As you all can see... the deeper you go... the more it stinks !

I'll leave here a home work for the "other brazilian" in this thread.
    Ask him to translate this short text for you all.
    It's a copy 'n paste from "phil 2D" bloggy.
    The other Brazilian guy here, so expert in UFOs and Aliens won't let you down !
    These writings are extremely important for "the whole" understanding !!!
    I'll let him close the curtains ! Happy ??!!!

P: Você gostaria de agrader a alguém em especial?

R: Sim. A muitas pessoas. A maiorioa delas foi quem permitiu que o Relato de um MIb fosse possível e ETC...
    Em segundo quero agradecer aos que realmente participaram disso. O Ricardo, o Mario, A Denise, o Rafael, o Celso, o Americo, a Nivea, que apesar de brigar comigo é sempre uma pessoa com quem eu dividi as frustrações e as angústias de fazer algo deste porte sozinho, o Thiago que foi o próprio Juca em certos momentos impagáveis, os meus primos Fernando e Hugo, o Klaucius ETC... ETC... ETC...

That's all folks....

My work is done !!!

When you have the translation everything will be quite clear !!!
    You all know where you can find me for a question or two...

BTW: The challenge was of US$ 10,000. not six !

Doc

Mod Edit: Review This Link: ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette: Posting In All Bold

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
    link   
    reply to post by internos

Wow!!!

Ok RUSSO, since you've exposed me as the disinfo agent being paid by aliens (and obviously PROVED it), here it goes: i'll confess you everything.

WHY SO SERIOUS???

I knew, I was sure about it, but i cant prove it. Now I can sleep peacefully in my bed. My nightmares finally ended. Thank you for bring some light about this. Its all about SPACECASH! Always.

But one thing puzzles me. is clear to me that you, as good polyglot understands portuguese and followed the case from the beginning. Read the blogs, youtube's posts, orkut's posts and everything. So how can anyone treat someone like Philip, who is a joke, a fraud in Brazil, who lives at the expense of his father and his dreams about the maglev (if you dont know what this is, go for it, please.) As someone worthy of respect? Why so angry at those who believe and have evidence to corroborate this truth? Again, why so serious?

Is crystal clear to me that you are omniscient. Whenever I read your smart posts, I see sarcasm. The search for truth, only that this truth has to be your truth. The truth of the other has no time.

So competitive that you forgets to have an open mind and try see the others truths. You prefer joke people to try to discredit the truth of others. Make fun of serious things has always been one of the ways used to take the focus of the truth. It seems that guy who always has to win, whether victory can be of all. It has to be yours, alone.

Please let others draw their own conclusions, instead of attacking those who try to contribute to the truth that not only believes, because this is not a matter of belief, it is a matter of fact.

You, unlike me, must believe everything that the stableshiment says. I have my doubts in believing in the corruption of those who write the history books. If books that are taught from generation to generation are not correct, imagine a guy who makes the mistake of showing the world a captivity alien?

But you are right, everyting is CGI, even your computer, your keyboard, mouse and etc. OMG, i'm starting to disappear now... Nothing is real... Everything is FAAAAAAAKKeeee....

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:52 PM
    link   
    reply to post by DocLottaLove

Hi Doc, I'm not brazilian, but i'll try to do my best ok?

Big fan of your work. Thanks for everything.

R: Sim. A muitas pessoas. A maiorioa delas foi quem permitiu que o Relato de um MIb fosse possível e ETC...
    Em segundo quero agradecer aos que realmente participaram disso. O Ricardo, o Mario, A Denise, o Rafael, o Celso, o Americo, a Nivea, que apesar de brigar comigo é sempre uma pessoa com quem eu dividi as frustrações e as angústias de fazer algo deste porte sozinho, o Thiago que foi o próprio Juca em certos momentos impagáveis, os meus primos Fernando e Hugo, o Klaucius ETC... ETC... ETC...

Translate:

Q: Would you like to thank someone in particular?

A: Yes, to many people. Most of them who was allowed to the MIB report would be possible and ETC,,,
    Secondly I want to thank those who really ran it. Ricardo, Mario, Denise, Rafael, Celso, Americo, Nivea, although that fight with me, was always a person which I shared the frustrations and anxieties to do something of this magnitude alone. Thiago that was the Juca(alien) himself in some priceless moments, my cousins and Fernando Hugo,Klaucius ETC ... ETC ... ETC ...

This is it.

Well, it seems that juca was not only CGI as he claimed to be. This guy, Philipe, seems to be the most contradictory person in the planet, just like Victor / Victoria.

Hey DOC I hope I have not offended you with my posts, just wanted to help because I have the same opinion as you. The guy is a lie

And DOC, the amazon is yours. For sure.
    , Hugs.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
    link   
    reply to post by RUSSO

Sorry for that but I'm really laughing from your responce and I confess that I "facepalmed" myself sometimes because of your well expressed ignorance.

Well, passed this, lets begin!

What promotion? For the patetic blog he has?

What do you have against mundogump? Why do you call it pathetic? Do you know that what Philipe post there may be of interest for many of ATS users including you? Yes, there are interesting news, pictures, ufos cases, aliens and a lot of strange things that happens around the world and you call it pathetic? Sorry to say that, but ATS doesn't seems to be your kind of place.

the brazilian army threat anyone he want's to...The brazilian agency of inteligence (ABIN) threat or own politicians. What do you think they do with civilians?

What world do you live on? What are you smoking? You want to paint the conspiracy theories regarding the US army and CIA with brazilian colors? Dude, the brazilian army ISN'T the same as the US army, the ABIN ISN'T the same as CIA. They may be made for the same purpose, what is obvious, but they are different institutions, on different countries, with different powers and capabilities!

How many people in this world starts in a job and end in another? Eisenhower started in the army and become president.

WTF Eisenhower has to do with all of this? If he began as an army oficial and ended as a president doesn't mean NOTHING to what I've said! I was explaining about a CURRENT work and not about what someone can be someday! Dude, you epic failed on your argument.

DocLottaLove, that has little knowledge in handling 3d made these two videos much more faster and with much higher quality that Philip

Where in the world editing a video is the same as editing a 3D object? Dude, upload a video with forwards and backwards, with another voices and a better resolution doesn't have NOTHING to do with 3D! Another EPIC FAILED argument.

Well, despite the long time he charge, you must agree with me that is unable to prove that the video is artificial. What he call evidence is the strongest evidence yet that did not create this video

All the videos of aliens made by Philipe are computer generated images, there is no need of evidence for that. A functioning brain is sufficient.

What are you afraid of? That the alien gray appear in your bed at night?

I'm not afraid of aliens, sincerely I eat aliens on my breakfast, they taste like chicken, you should try it some day.

-

And to conclude, balancing what you said with what I was expecting to hear I thank you for your atention and for showing me that arguing with you is worthless.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
    link   

Translation: ("some fixing")

Q: Would you like to thank someone in particular?

A: Yes, to many people. Most of them who made "Relato de um MIb" to be possible and ETC...
    Secondly I want to thank to those who really participated of it. Ricardo, Mario, Denise, Rafael, Celso, Americo, Nivea, despite some 'fights' she is a person who I've shared with the frustrations and anxieties of doing something of this magnitude alone. Thiago that was the Juca (alien) himself in some priceless moments, my cousins and Fernando Hugo,Klaucius ETC ... ETC ... ETC ...

This is it.

Well, it seems that juca was not only CGI as he claimed to be. This guy, Philipe, seems to be the most contradictory person in the planet, just like Victor / Victoria.

Hey DOC I hope I have not offended you with my posts, just wanted to help because I have the same opinion as you. The guy is a lie

And DOC, the amazon is yours. For sure.
    , Hugs.
    ===================================

P-E-R-F-E-C-T !!!

Was it so painful ??? NO !!!

So... you, RUSSO, closed the curtains !!!

All the babies can go to bed and have a deep, soundly sleep.

I'm gonna have my lunch. It's 08:10 PM in Rio de Janeiro...

Doc

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
    link   
    OF COURSE, AMAZON BELONGS TO BRASIL !!!

Doc

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:57 PM
    link   

Blah, Ignorance is to like a site like that. Period. So I "facepalmed" myself for your taste and if you don't agree with me, i'm pleased. Would you like to sensationalism? I'm not. You like lies? I'm not. You like to eat little childrens for breakfast? Again, it's your taste. Blah again.

What world do you live on? What are you smoking? You want to paint the conspiracy theories regarding the US army and CIA with brazilian colors? Dude, the brazilian army ISN'T the same as the US army, the ABIN ISN'T the same as CIA. They may be made for the same purpose, what is obvious, but they are different institutions, on different countries, with different powers and capabilities!

Well, this was the major "facepalm" ever. Even Venezuela have a secret service. Even Cuba have. I'm not talkink about power, i'm talking about threaten people. Or do you believe that a nation should have nukes to threaten their own civilians? I really do not think so. I'm sorry

WTF Eisenhower has to do with all of this? If he began as an army oficial and ended as a president doesn't mean NOTHING to what I've said! I was explaining about a CURRENT work and not about what someone can be someday! Dude, you epic failed on your argument.

What you said is what you do not understand. A person can start working as a teacher, make a contest and become a army officer. Simple as that. This is not an argument, this is a fact. Shame on you if you dont understand that.

Where in the world editing a video is the same as editing a 3D object? Dude, upload a video with forwards and backwards, with another voices and a better resolution doesn't have NOTHING to do with 3D! Another EPIC FAILED argument.

Again you show your failure to discern what i'm talking about. Did you see the animation that Doclottalove did? If not again the link to refresh your memory:

See the animation now???
    Please take your time....
    See inow??? MAJOR TRIPLE MEGA "FACEPALM"!!!

All the videos of aliens made by Philipe are computer generated images, there is no need of evidence for that. A functioning brain is sufficient.

I'm tired to have to show you everyting, but here it goes:

...Thiago that was the Juca (alien) himself in some priceless moments...

then as a conclusion:

What kind of facepalm is that. Sorry but my stock of adjectives to facepalms is over.

Please, before post something take some time to read all the posts ok?

Well, this is just your opinion, nothing more, notrhing less. But you have the right to use the jus esperneandis. I understand that. A functioning brain should know about this.

I'm not afraid of aliens, sincerely I eat aliens on my breakfast, they taste like chicken, you should try it some day.

That was the worst, i almost pee myself with this chuck noris thing.

And to conclude, balancing what you said with what I was expecting to hear I thank you for your atention and for showing me that arguing with you is worthless.

Well, unlike you, I always think that talking to people, even the ignorant ones, always brings something out and even that will be some egocentric brown nose. :barf

This is it

Ps: Thank you Doc, nothing painful at all. Have a good lunch. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
    link   

Originally posted by internos

• Not only i'm being paid by aliens, but i'm an alien myself: i come from
    Andromeda, aka M31, Messier 31 or NGC 224. My planet is close to the star indicated by the arrow: not that far away, just approx. 2,500,000 light-years away.

• I knew it!

Ed Dames and I have been remote viewing your distant civilization for some time now. I originally joined ATS because Steven Greer and I vectored your location on planet earth after you were beamed down by The Galactic Federation Of Light... somewhere near the deeply mysterious 'Bear Rock'. We contacted a good friend of ours (below) and he confirmed our deepest fears that you were here at ATS posing as a human.

The jig is up Internos! You are under arrest! Come quietly or we will be forced to use our Billy Meier Ray Guns on you!

IRM

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:12 AM
    link   
    reply to post by internos

Yehh.....

i was wrong.

sorry.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
    link   
    Very interesting this discussion.
    I am following, and enjoying myself a lot.
    But I need to provide some facts and let others facts clear. There is a lot of guessing, a lot of chatter here in this topic and much misinformation about some events that led me to create the report of a Mib.
    First, I will talk about some thing that DocLottaLove always wanted to read:

I really do have contacts in the intelligence services, not only the Navy Inteligence but also of ABIN and several government agencies. Obviously, I will not names or speak anything that is a military secret here because I am not so stupid at this point.

The central question of this discussion is not whether I know influential people to the point that they have seen aliens or sent down UFOs. The question is: The "Report of a mib" is real? Is the first video of the alien a real footage and the other replicas are fabricated by my desperate state?

The answer is easy: No.

The fact of knowing people in positions that allow them to talk openly about UFOs, aliens and procedures to deal with that does not mean, in any way that these people would speak it to me.

The videos is created 3d, always been 3d. This is not costume, makeup, robot, animatronic or puppet. All of these techniques are intresting and offer good results in video, but the true is: I dont have money to spend with this bull#.

3D for me is easy, because I work with these materials and its cheap TO ME.
    So, it's just computer graphics and nothing more than this.

In fact I work with computer graphics for nearly a decade. Prove it is not very difficult. I worked making games for Playstation, PC, and Xbox. I Lead artist of the game Erinia, the first massive rpg game produced in Brazil.
    In addition to 3d I am also a sculptor, writer, illustrator and (a worse) animator.

I think we should separate what are facts that are suspicious, theories, ideas or mere conjecture.
    I can prove that the video of the alien was done in 3d. However, I believe that some people like DocLottaLove has been promoting on youtube at my expense not want people to know that the alien is 3d. He wants to keep hundreds of followers in ignorance of material and clings to hope that the video is real not to assume that followed a false clue.

When I said that my friend Thiago was the alien, I was speaking literally. Thiago worked with me in the process of calibration of the motion capture system we had in our work.
    Thiago put on his clothes and played the whole scene of the second video in which the alien was arrested in a room. The first video was totally excited at hand, because at the time the mocap system had not yet been delivered.

There is no movement of the larynx, movement of the lung or any subtle movement related speech of the creature. What exists there are shadows.

I think people have the sacred right to believe what they want. But one thing is to believe, another is to move people back. In my story fiction, I always signed up the text in the category "novel". From the first day. And when I saw that many people were believing it, I put the warning about being a fictional work.

What I meant was this. You can easily verify who I am. I am a real person and not a fraud, like they said. I have a blog well-known, with near of 600,000 pageviews /month
    I've got my cv on the Internet, telling some of my publications in the area of 3d.
    I have a real name (although DocLottaLove're thinking I'm younger than I really am) and do not hide behind pseudonyms laconic and evasive.
    I have nothing to hide nor fear. I am willing to clarify any doubts about the video of the alien or my relationship with him.
    Unfortunately, DocLottaLove is right when he said that I do not know English. In fact, I had no opportunity to study in depth this language, which forces me to use translation services with bad results. But I read better than write.
    Therefore, I ask if they want some information, are quite clear as to the question, so there is no confusion.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:41 PM
    link   
    You may find some old stuff works here:
    www.portifolium.com.br...

Sorry the annoying music.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Philipe3d]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Philipe3d

I really do have contacts in the intelligence services, not only the Navy Inteligence but also of ABIN and several government agencies. Obviously, I will not names or speak anything that is a military secret here because I am not so stupid at this point.

OH, "Michael"...
    You must know how much I (we) laughed a lot at this statement of yours...
    You're really funny....

Your most peculiar point maybe is how you contradict yourself, "Michael".
    "They talk openly"... next "they don't".

You're a joke ! A not funny joke !

When I said that my friend Thiago was the alien, I was speaking literally. Thiago worked with me in the process of calibration of the motion capture system we had in our work.
    Thiago put on his clothes and played the whole scene of the second video in which the alien was arrested in a room.

OHHHH... This explains so much confusion... (LOL***) !!!

In my story, I always signed up the text in the category "novel". From the first day.
    And when I saw that many people were believing it, I put the warning about being a fictional work.

So... YOU CONFESS that the warning about being "a fictional story" CAME LATER.

AFTER "the boom" !!!

IT WASN'T THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING !!!

I 'betcha by golly': I HAVE BEING WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT !!!

For the moment you'd start TO REVEAL YOUR LIES...

Therefore, I ask if they want some information ETC... ETC... ETC...

We DON'T NEED INFORMATONS mainly from a liar; WE HAVE THEM !!!

Keep yourself and family easy. "Things are getting cold here..."
    Don't worry any more !!!
    You're not "a problem" up to now !

Doc

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join