It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DocLottaLove

I really dont know why i loose my time with you.
But, The story always stay in "conto" (novel) category. Everytime. It never changed. Why you are acting like this information is a bomb? I said this all the time. The disclaimer "this is a fictional story" I put after the part one.
Why? Because someone take parts of the part one and published in Orkut like a true relate. When I discovered this, I have many time to dismiss all of these allegations there, and Puts the alert in my post.
There are a lag with 8/9 months from part I to part II. And the explanation for this is just the crazy people LIKE YOU.
But, someday I realized that there was no point in blocking the story because of crazy ufo stuff addicts.

Well Its it. So, I would like to ask you something: Stop call me Michael Jackson. He is dead now. Its not funny and just show to all how stupid you can be when are vexed.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, I believe that with this your last post is perfectly possible to see that you're just an old man in need of attention, trying desperately to appear and stand on something, even just taking advantage of something that is not yours.
I hope that people who are reading this topic understand the truth of the facts. I am a real person, I do not hide under pseudonyms or expose my face hidden by a ridiculous towel and old school sunglasses.
If anyone has any questions about the video that I created, will be a pleasure to show the truth.
DocLottaLove accuses me of being a fraud, but what is more fraudulent than someone who do not even show who he is, hidden under nickname and it took my videos, erazing the link at begin? Because this link pointed to the blog that said it was a fictional work, offcourse.

If he is so true and honest as it claims to be, why he never gave credit for this video to me? Instead, he put a watermark with his name on my work.
Gentlemen, this person who is entitled DocLottaLove is pernicious and only seeks to create a legion of stupid people who believe in anything.
I've said and I will repeat: I know people who know official information on UFOs in Brazil, but that does not mean that my work 3d is real footage like he claims.

I'm glad he thinks I should be in Hollywood making a fortune. I would like to be if I could...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
After seeing the 3D wiremesh version yep it's CGI! My apologizes to Philipe "Well done you had me fooled!"

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philipe3d

The disclaimer "this is a fictional story" I put after the part one.
ETC... ETC.. ETC... (I could not understand, Mich... oops, "phil")

There are a lag with 8/9 months from part I to part II. And the explanation for this is just the crazy people LIKE YOU.

Keep on, and on and on.... The truths are starting to appear...

A delay of 8 to 9 months to put the warning "this is a fictional story" since the beginning ???
Yeah... for you it may be OK... because you took TWO YEARS to dig the 'prova final' video.
For you it means nothing...

Tell me if I'm wrong: You uploaded 'The Captive Gray' video on YT WITH NO WARNING of it to be part of a 'fictional story', not even a small note about it not to be a real footage, but an animation (until today !!!) AND... only 9 months later the warning 'this is a fictional story' was born at your mini-market... at your blog? It ain't fair, "John Sinclair". No warning on YouTube; NEVER ? To drive traffic to your market place ? It ain't fair, "John Sinclair". No warning on your blog for 9 months ? It ain't fair, "John Sinclair".

IF YOU REALLY WERE A TRUSTFUL PERSON... a trustul "artist", as u say...

IF YOU REALLY WAS A MAN OF HONOUR... there should be 2 'notes' about being a 'fictional video'... 'a fictional story', as u say: at your video on YT and on your MIB tale.

It ain't fair, "John Sinclair".
You've been a naughty boy...

Doc

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philipe3d

I hope that people who are reading this topic understand the truth of the facts. I am a real person, I do not hide under pseudonyms or expose my face hidden by a ridiculous towel and old school sunglasses.
If anyone has any questions about the video that I created, will be a pleasure to show the truth.

Here you look like one of those persons inside BBB10 House (Big Brother Brazil 10) trying to justify your vote against me... asking the people at home to vote against me to take me out of the house... LOL***
It's funny, but... It ain't fair, "John Sinclair" !!! LOL***

why he never gave credit for this video to me? Instead, he put a watermark with his name on my work...

DocLottaLove is pernicious...

I'm glad he thinks I should be in Hollywood making a fortune. I would like to be if I could...

Here you come again crying like a baby talking about money !!!
Money, money... money !
It's all you know to complain about. It ain't fair !

By the way... up to me you were not to be in Hollywood.
People said that... not me !
Up to me you were to be living at Neverland... to say it easy.
You'd be quite well there ! It would fit you quite well ! LOL***

You, Peter Pan and the little Fairy flying thru the air...

THEN IT WOULD BE FAIR, "JOHN SINCLAIR" !!!

Doc

Mod Edit: Review This Link: ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette: Posting In All Bold

[edit on 3/27/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It takes an awful lot to get on my ignore list.

Congrats, DocLot..

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ
It takes an awful lot to get on my ignore list.

Congrats, DocLot...

==========================================

Hey, CHRLZ... Thanks a lot !

Don't worry about these "falling singers".
Never complain about a thing. MAKE IT HAPPEN !
Read my Signature here in ATS. It may of value !
Hugs from Rio de Janeiro...

Doc

Mod Edit: Review This Link: ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette: Posting In All Bold

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Here we have a REAL ARTIST.

Notice that he is NOT complaining about money !!!

He just adds his name and how to contact him.

High Definition... Wide Screen.

AND HE ALWAYS STATES: CGI Video !!!

GREY ALIEN - CG

GREY ALIEN ON VIDEO (CG)

Arq. Josué Hernández C.

This is it... This is a Real Artist.

Doc

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Philipe3d

G'day Philipe3d

Listen mate.....

Don't worry about him.

We all understand what's going on.

Keep your chin up

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Among the things that most prevent the human race progress are some people that think to be really humans but all they know to do is to prevent the truth to be exposed.

Among these humans who think to be humans are the Liars, the Hoaxers and those who use their so called "authority" to erase or to censor a post for the growth of other people of the human race.

The other foolish humans are just simple peasants who can't afford to take a look around to find the real liers.

Doc

[edit on 27/3/2010 by DocLottaLove]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
One thing was still missing in this Forum, in this thread.
One more dot to be linked among several ones we already have.

I'm talking about the fate of that inflating doll.
It's nothing new to anyone here.
Some user has already shown it here, in this thread.
It's wide spread around the WEB.
Everyone could (can) see it's a female doll.
I had been wandering WHY that infating doll ???

NOW WE ALL KNOW ITS FATE !

It turned into the most recent "female alien" clearly shown in the WEB !

You all know I'm talking about the most recent "3D creation" of the invited king of the 3D animations: Mr. phil 2D !
We all see it's the inflating doll being used as 'a model' and God knows what else to. We can clearly see it's the doll posing as a 3D creation !

I would be ashamed of its plastic aspect... but...
But he thinks it's a greaaat wooork... so, here it is.
Again.

Just compare it to the infating doll !

Doc

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So, lets talk about the aspects of the true, the fiction and the disclaimers in the novel.

The part 1 of history it was written like just one story, like many others that are on my blog. It was illustrated with 3D drawings of dead aliens, described in a report.
Until then, there was no warning about being a work of fiction, because readers were familiar with the style of tales, novels and other stuff inside my site. They knew everything that was in the category "conto" (tales and short stories) was fiction, and did not seem to be no need to write this, because what was already obvious.

However, about 8 months later, I decided to revisit the subject of that story, explaining what happened in the period between the two first chapters.

It was this part that I published in my channel (entitled Philipe3d) the first video of the alien. The idea was not just to promote the story in YT, but host the video in easy place, with good servers, capable to embed the video in second part post. YT appear to be just perfect to that.
This also explain why I NEVER host the Captive Gray video in another type of video hosting service.

Only in the second episode I had the idea to extend it, and to write the story at the time of reality.

This idea seemed new for me because I never had any contact with a work in diverse media that ran in parallel with the time of reality. This greatly increases the realism of the story at the same time that allowed me to create with a certain tranquility , working slowly in some aspects of the story.

As the video of captive gray was part of the story, I was focused on the relationship of readers who accessed the blog, I thought that video of the alien species would act as a starting point to attract curious to my site, off course. The idea is obtain the more readers than I can. (like movies, like television, bloggers also need to increase their audiences all the time. I am not an exception in that rule.)

At that time, there was a large banner in the sidebar of my blog, with a picture of the alien and the link to the pages.
Because of this I have limited information from the video to a minimum, keeping only the link at the beginning and end of the video. The idea of alien talk "Mundo Gump" seemed a good way to advertise my site, maintaining a close connection with history. So this explain why video does not contain any warning or something.
Also, the captive gray video seems completly 3d for me all the time. I still don´t understand why some people can believe this like a real footage.

My goal has always been to take off the reader's from comfort zone, bringing them into the story and making you question whether I was actually reading something invented or witnessing the unfolding of real events.

Place a fictional disclaimer in the video would spoil it. (was what I thought at the time)
When the video of the alien began to attract attention, with people like
DocLottaLove as copying (copyright infringiment) and redistributing the video, freely often removing the link from the beginning and end of the video, and says that was a real footage, the number of people believing to be a real case has dramatically increased.

Now I had to deal not only with few readers who already knew the site and its style, but with people who appeared not to know anything, believing it was real.
At this stage of the story I began to feel sorry for these people because you could see that many of them clinging desperately to any explanation, however irrational it was, to believe that whole thing MIBs and aliens arrested in Brazil was reality.
I tried to solve this by placing notices. I thought they would help readers to have a dimension that it was fiction. But what happened was the opposite. When I told to all about that was fiction, the number of people believing in conspiracy soared.
The explanation for this was simple: reverse psychology.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Then I realized that notices be fiction or not it did not make any difference. People replicating the video on youtube and the avalanche of hypotheses and assumptions that followed there were out of control. I must say that DocLottaLove worked hard to persuade people that it was real and still doing this job for me.

I decided to create a character who worked as an antithesis of mine, so that readers could be seen in a constant relationship of belief / disbelief. Then came the character "Gus".
Regardless, the story continued to follow its course, but now spreading to blogs, YT and Orkut. The characters of the plot interacted with community members and plotting conspiracy theories, including taking my site off for about a week.

This act increased the feeling that the story was real. At this stage, the warnings worked contrary to what they should.
Keep all the complexity of the plot and people, readers characters involved in actions (sometimes two or more virtual characters were talking together in orkut) was rather cumbersome and laborious.
But the story ALWAYS WAS IN CATEGORY NOVEL at Mundogump.

So from one point of view I really worked for readers to feel in a history-flavored Lost or X files.
In fact, there is a risk to the credibility of the site when we do something. But it was a risk I was willing to run and that the modern media allowed.
Although thousands of people have believed in everything, as many doubted until the end. (Which leads me to believe that there is intelligent life out there)
At times some readers have found the truth and confront me in mail and telephone.
What I said to them was: "You want to know the truth?"
So I tell all the truth and they understood. These readers help me a lot did much to build the story, acting and also becoming characters in the plot.

This was the result of "Report of a MIB. A novel that took place in a blog and other social media. Period.
It makes me a liar? A fraudster of ufology? May be... Or not.
Each person can have his own opinion about it.
In my opinion, if I kept the story of the MIB, the alien and the ship, saying that the photos were real and asking for money to appear on the TV tabloid programs, I would really be a fraudster. But I told the whole truth and showed details of the whole story on my blog, in YT and Orkut.
Although I have helped people to believe he was witnessing a real case of concealment of data of the UFO, I showed the whole truth at the end of the story and more than that, never changed the work of the category within the blog.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocLottaLove
One thing was still missing in this Forum, in this thread.
One more dot to be linked among several ones we already have.

I'm talking about the fate of that inflating doll.
It's nothing new to anyone here.
Some user has already shown it here, in this thread.
It's wide spread around the WEB.
Everyone could (can) see it's a female doll.
I had been wandering WHY that infating doll ???

NOW WE ALL KNOW ITS FATE !

It turned into the most recent "female alien" clearly shown in the WEB !

You all know I'm talking about the most recent "3D creation" of the invited king of the 3D animations: Mr. phil 2D !
We all see it's the inflating doll being used as 'a model' and God knows what else to. We can clearly see it's the doll posing as a 3D creation !

I would be ashamed of its plastic aspect... but...
But he thinks it's a greaaat wooork... so, here it is.
Again.

Just compare it to the infating doll !

Doc

Doc, this is 3d too. I dont have any inflating doll.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well lets to answer another big asks:
Why in my youtube channel there is nothing better than captive gray?
Simple. Because my youtube channel is not used to advertise my work.
This means that I did not do anything as realistic as the captive gray? Maybe. But this proves that the video Captive gray is real? No.

And why the alien has become brown from the first video? This is a proof that I did the video of captive gray?
No. In fact, the explanation for the alien to change color over time is quite simple. He has always been brown. It is even written in this story. The Mib tells me a piece of text that they hoped that the alien was more gray. The captive gray looks gray in the first video because I tried to simulate an infrared video camera. So did the video color correction, changing the color of the alien.
The condition of light also can change the values of subtle colors of the skin.

But there is another good explanation for variations in the other and even the scale of the alien. I had a problem with my HD soon after making the video of alien locked in the room, Captive Gray II.
The crash in my Hd and I lost a lot of material, among them, the original file of captive gray.
This caused me to stay in possession only of low-resolution video that I had sent to You tube. This also explains why it took so long to show the wireframe of the video. I knew I had this material on a backup disk, but are about two hundred DVDs without label, took too long to find.

Even the story was in course, I need to show the alien again. So, I created another one. The second version of gray have a little small head in comparsion with the original file, and the head is among with body (in the fisrt version, the head is one file and the body is another file)

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Philipe3d]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Okay, now I understand your anger towards Philipe, it's because you have an inflatable sex partner that looks like an alien, right? No need to be ashamed 'Doc', many men discover new tastes and a new will after their 50 years old. Enjoy your life, enjoy your doll and stop complaining.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Philipe3d

Wow, this is great. Welcome to the board.
Enjoy your stay and I look forward to hearing what you
can bring to our discussions. Especially in the field of photo
analysis.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Phillipe, your sojourn into the world of social media is quite a fascinating story, and I for one applaud you for the direction you took and how you have handled the ongoing aftermath.

I can easily imagine a gullible person watching the videos and convincing themselves that it was *the one*, that all of their wild theories were now verified, that this was the beginning of disclosure, a new world, etc, etc...
And then, as the truth dribbled out (bear in mind that a sensible observer would have picked the truth right from the start, by doing a little bit of investigation..) that poor gullible soul could not possibly allow their dreams to be shattered... So they invent endless stories and complications to 'explain' what had happened, and to avoid facing reality. Their anger grew, and what was already a mind on the edge.. simply went right over into insane rage. A person like that cannot face the embarrassment of being wrong, so they never are. And the truth was just too simple, and everything must be a conspiracy to some.

Anyway, all that was just hypothetical. Surely there was no-one actually *like* that, was there?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join