It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

First I would like to say not bad CGI work. Movement was a little jerky. Your alien was almost correctly proportioned. Not like the aliens and the dramatizations. Wade missed portioned heads to the body eyes could be a little smaller but still good work. I have a question for you but somewhat hesitant to ask. I started a thread about UFO craft title UFO ships. Where someone like yourself takes a picture of her craft. Turns it into a 3-D model formatted for the Orbiter Space Simulator program. Then take a local pepper crop will map or Google 3-D map. Place it in the orbiter as a mod and then put the 3-D UFO model in.

Here's how my idea would work program is somewhat easily modify that I'm referring to. For purposes of this discussion let's call this mod UFO one. Three people see what may be the same UFO from the description. But they live miles apart and in slightly different parts of the county. All three describe the same basic craft in shape and size but get three different directions. But since they live within 10 to 15 miles of one another. You then go to their point of view and place a 3-D model that they described and show its direction of travel. I know that this is the number four with other programs but they are expensive this one is free and has links to other free software for modeling and other applications. Please let me know what you think. Thank you very much Draco 61

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by DocLottaLove

G'day DocLottaLove

I find your posts interesting.

It seems you must know an awful lot about aliens, if you can be so certain that Philipe3D's original video showed a real alien.

If that is true, how do you know so much about that?

Have you had experiences with aliens?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

OF COURSE I'VE HAD.
With Aliens and Crafts too.
I see you all ain't "guessed" what I deal with.
What I do and to whom or what.

It was not once or twice. Roughly 12 events, let's say so.

Doc

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I'll post here 5 links of a Document under the format of images.
These Images can be seen among my pictures at my "Page" here at ATS too.

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

An interesting comment I've got is this, as it was posted:

"I'm sure it's not cgi. I work in the CGI biz and carefully studied the alien. You can even see his chest and lungs move when he speaks. No animator that I know of is that good unless they use sensor motion on the cgi. But even movies that I have seen most neck muscles don't move when a CGI character is talking. Facial features such as the mouth and cheeks are possible to manipulate, but like I stated not the chest or neck muscles. That is too much work and no animator would do it for free and post it on the youtube just to be a hoax unless they want to work for ILM. If this was CGI somebody would be working either for ILM or Pixar and be boasting about it. I know there are other humanoid life and this seems legit."

He is is talking about my video analysis too.

If you want to know who the real philipe 2d is you must read the Dossier above.

"THAT'S ALL BY NOW FOLKS...."

Doc

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocLottaLove

G'day DocLottaLove
I find your posts interesting.
It seems you must know an awful lot about aliens, if you can be so certain that Philipe3D's original video showed a real alien.
If that is true, how do you know so much about that?

OF COURSE I'VE HAD.

G'day DocLottaLove

Thank you for your reply & your information.

I have not "guessed" anything at all.

I will read your material & get back to you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Its same doc you have a question for me ?
How do I know that that alien is not real. The movement was a little jerky not smooth. And all of the grays descriptions they never walk hunched over. It always walked with a purpose not in a set pattern. And the body was this proportion and I head was way out of proportion. Oh one last thing it was naked the grays war or some type of uniform.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

G'day DocLottaLove

Thank you for posting those Disclose TV links.

I've read all that & I've looked at the video material you have referenced.

I also note your 5th link takes me to the same material that is in your 4th link. If you correct that, I will review the material at your 5th link.

I have some questions that I will presume to ask.

- Why do you call yourself DocLottaLove?

- I note your qualifications as per your profile page & ask "are you stating you're a medical Dr"?

- What are the "12" alien experiences to which you have referred in your reply to me?

- How do you know so much about CGI & aliens that you can be so certain about Philipe's movie?

- I'm thinking that's a picture of you in your avatar. Is that correct? If it is, what is the symbolism inherent in the towel you have wrapped around your head?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

G'day DocLottaLove

Thank you for posting those Disclose TV links.

I've read all that & I've looked at the video material you have referenced.

I also note your 5th link takes me to the same material that is in your 4th link. If you correct that, I will review the material at your 5th link.

I have some questions that I will presume to ask.

- Why do you call yourself DocLottaLove?

- I note your qualifications as per your profile page & ask "are you stating you're a medical Dr"?

- What are the "12" alien experiences to which you have referred in your reply to me?

- How do you know so much about CGI & aliens that you can be so certain about Philipe's movie?

- I'm thinking that's a picture of you in your avatar. Is that correct? If it is, what is the symbolism inherent in the towel you have wrapped around your head?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Shhh! I'll tell you a secret. He's disguising himself because, you know, he is exposing some huge conspiracy, so he fears MIB. They are very evil, especially whenever they attack your brain as it seems to have happened to this man: as you and anyone else can obviously figure out, it seems that MIB have focused mostly on his brain, and I'd say that they've made a damn good work.
Long story short: what happened is like some short circuit: as if while you are reading some Donald Duck's comics for some reasons (for example, some strange stuff that someone has dropped into the water that you drink, or some meds mix gone wrong, or some electromagnetic field anomaly, or some pigeons' flight-path anomaly that captures your attention WAY more than it would deserve etcetera) you start believing that Donald Duck is real. That is WHAT has happened.
Unless we'd want to believe in the claim's from someone who "is in the CGI biz" and just is not as skilled as Philipe is, othewrwise we would see some serious analysis rather that some crazy videos.
Or better: will you bet that this dude WON'T provide any PROOF corroborating his 12+ experiences with aliens & alien spacecrafts? Some photo, some video, some witness, whatever but his claims? And wanna know the why? Because all this strange stuff is happening in a place WAY smaller than our universe: his mind.

Originally posted by DocLottaLove

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

OF COURSE I'VE HAD.

Doc

DocLottaLove, unless you want to find yourself in breach of article 1 of ATS Terms And Conditions Of Use, you have to backup your claims with some proofs:
1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Ah no wait, the article says "knowingly false", while you obviously DON'T realize that what you believe to see is happening just into your mind. It is amazing to learn how many things may happen in such a small, microscopic place.

[edit on 7/3/2010 by internos]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe not, Doc, G. Gray.
I may call you an apology.doc was talking to me for a second. I am new here and it will take a little time for me to catch on. I thought that Doc had asked me how? I knew that the two videos at the top of this thread were fake and the picture. The part I find hard to believe a news people thought they were real. Also took a look at some of the other videos that Doc posted on YouTube. Like the alien in the hallway playing like a child. There were way too many flaws for it to even be considered real. Even without being run in extreme slow-motion. My apologies once again to the three of you

Here is a serious piece of advice to one and all. Always be somewhat suspicious of information you get from the net. Some will be good for some will be bad and some will be so so. In other words look for the good bad and ugly. But here's one definite truth there is a pregnant white elephant in the corner. That no one can see but everyone knows is there and has written on its side aliens and UFOs, and when it gives birth. I'll let you be the judge of that
thank you Draco 61

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

beach of article...blah blah blah.

this isn't a courtroom. the guy is not on trial. let him say what he has to say.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

this isn't a courtroom. the guy is not on trial. let him say what he has to say.

No, this is not a court room. But people are still trying to find the truth here. Tall tales and claims with absolutely nothing to back them up makes that task very, very difficult.

I also think the high level of anger DocLottaLove shows towards Philipe Kling David is a little worrying. I must admit that I have problems understanding the reasons behind it. I just hope he doesn't let this anger dominate his life completely. Obsessions can be very unhealthy and have a tendency to cloud a person's ability to separete fiction from reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

beach of article...blah blah blah.

You are right: and you are not his lawyer (are you?).
If you just would have taken the time to browse through his post before posting, then you would have realized that he's not just expressing an opinion, but he is sistematically trolling all the threads that have something to do with Philipe Kling David with some utter and complete nonsense, and showing some personal angry towards him that shouldn't even be allowed here on ATS: plus, why to troll the other's threads when you can start your own one? A good lawyer should do his homework before opening his mouth, you know?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

G'day internos

I wonder if DrLottaLove will answer my questions?

He pushed the alien agenda at me in an aggressive, almost patronising manner.

I really would like to know where all that is coming from

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
DocLottaLove, please remove the Brazilian flag from your profile. You're embarrassing me, because you make the rest of the inteligent brazilians seem like idiots, or be someone like you, what we aren't.

I don't know how or why you came here to ATS to spread your BS, when ALL the users here have the habit of denying ignorance. I think you're in the wrong place, making the wrong statements to the wrong people.

Here you will not find disciples who follow you blindly. Here, since your first post, you proved to be an ignorant, obsessive and without any respect to your own sanity.

You look like a child who discovered that Santa Claus doesn't exist and burned the Christmas tree. Your belief turned into anger. Your anger is making you blind, and even if the "all-powerful-king-maximum-gray-alien" tell you that the video is an animation you would not believe.

You are a shame, a person who don't admits its own mistakes and who prefers the lowest possible ways to prove something that will never become true. You're attacking Philipe simply because you can't piece together the puzzle and rationally analyze what you see.

So DocLottaLove, please, seek medical help for your own safety. If not, the next time you see a UFO, I would love to see you embark on it and never come back.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
G'day everybody...

Maybe good... maybe not !

For those who reached the fourth part of "The Dossier" it's easy to reach to the 5th one... maybe yeah... maybe NOT.

For the dumbs... here it goes:
www.disclose.tv...

Many things you are longing to know for sure you'll never will.
Not even neighbours of mine do know 'exactly'.

Have you all a g'day... maybe yeah... maybe not.

AMAZON IS OURS !!! (PCN)

Doc

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
BTW...

I have no problems with aliens.
They are the ones who have big problems with me and my personnel.

You fools come here to talk about a subject you have never really faced.
I have faced. Face to face. Many times.
Has anyone here too ?

Maybe yeah... maybe not...

("I'm shivering inside, full of fear"... LOL***)

Doc

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Firstly, Doc, may I ask.. Is the bolding of all your words a way to wean yourself off CAPITALS? Or do you think that your words are more important than everyone else's? But then how will you now emphasise some really clever and important words, just on the off chance that you might utter some? Not that it's likely from what I've seen, but one lives in hope..

Second, I have no idea where your link goes or what you are talking about, and no intention of following it given the incomprehensible childish garbage you have posted here so far.

Why not surprise me, and actually offer some reasoned, sensible debate in your own words*, attacking the FACTS, rather than your obsession with personal attacks? You know, facts and figures, interpretations, logic, discussion?

That would be a pleasant change from your current mantra, that appears to be (loosely translated) - "A mean man tricked me with his fake alien pictures. I really thought they were real, and now he's making fun of me - waaaaahh!"

You call us 'dumbs' and 'fools', yet it appears that you're only capable of posting links and ad hominems, without offering your own interpretation or explanation, and while studiously avoiding debating any facts.. Forgive me if I make a different judgement as to the fool. And if you haven't realised that you have completely lost the battle for high ground here, then... more fool you.

Maybe, if you don't speak the language very well, you could send in your 'personnel'.. You know, your public relations representative.

* - (See how I used bold above - do you like it? See if you can do it..)

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

G'day DocLottaLove

You're a wild man.....

Brilliant!

I love it!

Give 'em all hell, mate!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Great Doc....

These guy, internos, has so much angry about guys that want clear the smoke(the whole postage that he does or it's for disinfo or to attack the user that want to contribute with the topic) that seems that he has some inside alien paying to do this job. (Body Snatchers, maybe... maybe not).

I know the whole history and i'm sure that in that smoke has some fire. The guy (philipe) are so poor on his work that to compare the video of the alien and the whole work that him some day did, it would be as comparing Spielberg with it som director of a "B" movie. It's painfull. The guy is fake like a 3 dollar bill.

Congratulations DOC for your great work.

PS. The internal guy already attacked you in another post, it seems that the philipe has a lawyer here.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi

I have made an account here for long time ago but I just read...
However, I want to speak.
I have read many opinions that I have to agreed.
Also, I have read other many that I completely disagreed.

This guy Doc. He is not a stupid guy just saying "Philipe is fake, you have to believe me".
I mean, he has done a good investigative work on the subject.
I have follow his links and, even if you do not like him (yeah, he looks "angry" in his speech, sometimes), you have to recognize his work.

Fox Mulder syndrome? Well, this forum is all about that, right?

My conclusions
1. this guy Philipe is a liar, period
2. Philipe is a kid playing around with others belief for no reason.
3. He is both.
4. He has a "big CGI artist secret" and reveal it, would mean less money for him. Like the magicians that not reveal their secrets, perhaps is it. Or something like that, who knows.

I do not know Doc, I do not agree with all that I saw in his channel. I just like his way of thinking.
And it is exactly what the guy Internos does so well, is not? Debunk every single aspect before saying something.

To both, Internos and Doc, keep up the good work.
To Philipe, sorry. It´s clear you are fake, my opinion. Perhaps you have your reasons, I do not mean to offend you. Just hard to believe.

ps.: sorry for bad english

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I want to make clear for everyone some things that may not be clear at all. Things that are misinterpreted and out of context. Things constructed from lies. Things that are truth. And things that need to end.

To begin I want to share a comment posted by internos on Grey Alien on Camera? Freaky!

The "captive grey" was NOT originally intended to be an hoax, but every attempt to pass it as the real thing should be taken as some hoax attempt

Yes. It's truth. As seen in the begining of this thread, the video was intended to be the ilustration of Philipe's tale "História de um MIB" (History of a MIB). So he is not a liar, a hoaxer or whatever. The hoaxer was the person or persons who downloaded the video and began spreading as being true.

DocLottaLove is one of the guys who believed that the video was true but when faced with the truth he didn't accepted it. Instead he attacked the creator and spread lies about he being an Disinfo agent, hoaxer, liar, faker, and all other things you see on his youtube channel and his comments on Philipe's channel.

As an example, the video below was one of the videos "analyzed" by him and concluded by him as an bad attempt to make a new alien video:

What you don't know is what Philipe is saying. Check the video below:

Translation:

Hello everybody, my name is Philipe. I am the mundogump blog's blogger. I am here to talk to you about the promoting "Port falls into the net" and I'm one of the guest bloggers. I found a very good idea. And I'm super excited to know Porto de Galinhas.It's a place I've never been and I always wanted to go. I enjoy the beach as most Brazilians and that's it ... Hope to see everyone there, some other bloggers that I already know and many I do not know personally and I will get to know. It is a great opportunity that the department is giving to us along with other supporters of the promotion. I think it will be super cool, a promotion of another world.

Knowing what Philipe was saying you can understand that the video was made to participate on a promotion. The alien was made just to make the video more interesting, fun and make the "promotion of another world" more plausible. It was not intended to be better than the other.

Therefore, as seen above, DocLottaLove allegedly picked one of Philipe's video and constructed a theory completely out of context. And what you can conclude by that? You can conclude that what he say is completely garbage, and don't worth a cent.

I hope I've made some things a bit more clear and I want you to see the video below, an self explained video posted by Philipe 2 months ago called "Final Proof":

Deny ignorance, seek the truth and you won't be fooled.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join