It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Television Archive - Pick Your Time and Channel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Now this is way cool. Archive.org has a 9/11 Television archive. Now you can select a broadcast station, a time, and watch the events unfold again. This could come in useful if you're looking for a specific screen shot or commentary on what happened.

www.archive.org...

This collection contains television news programs recorded live from around September 11, 2001 by the non-profit Television Archive to help patrons research this important part of United States history. These materials were available on the televisionarchive.org site from October 11, 2001 through 2003.

Also useful is the Library of Congress Web Archive for September 11, 2001

[edit on 7-5-2008 by dbates]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I remember around the same time all the BBC WTC7 Jane Stanley stuff blew up, and CNN's similar incident, some of these ~30-minute blocks of live programming went down from these company's servers for "technical reasons" or etc.

Until now that's all I ever heard about it. So did they find the blocks of live TV that they had, but then took down, or what? lol

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
thanks for posting the website. This is going to be fun to watch and see
what i missed on Sept 11.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
wat with the big deal with 9/11

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 095454no
wat with the big deal with 9/11

9/11 has been used as a pretext for several wars, killing ten thousands of people.
That might qualify as a big deal, especially since there seems to be evidence of foreknowledge by western intelligence, or even involvement in the execution.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
That was a pretty neat site. I have never seen that before. If you notice how before 9/11 happened, people were different. But now everyone has hate and anger towards many things. Some things that didn't mean much before. It changed life as we know it...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I thought this was really good, just sharing

[edit on 11-7-2008 by jahprophet]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This reminds me of Vantage point. [sorry mods ] It had plenty of veiws all from different places and people.

This could come in handy, but then again I don't need it at the second. ^_^

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I was under the impression that this stuff most likely had been altered. I may be wrong on that but I remember some stink about this stuff. I must be losing my mind because I can't remember details or even when this was. Probably a few threads around here about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I will be checking this out for sure. I am still trying to accumulate a data base of archival footage from 911. There needs ot be a huge collection of al media/medium from that day so the "real' record can be preserved.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Super thanks for the tip! I am going to be spending a lot of time here in the next few days. I still remember watching this from my in-laws living room. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
im back from new york clubbing, my brother was drunk to the bone we was going to leave until closed 4 30 am but my brother was too dam drunk, we had a good time he was trying to make me drink but i don't drink i don't like drinking. anyway

to seawolf197

September 4 2007 I want to make a correction. I want to make something clear. On my mp3 I refer to the Norad mp3's as tapes which was a mistake. I also miscalculated on the date on which I downloaded them. The date I downloaded the norad mp3's was sept 4 2007 from one of the 911 truth sites. Which is acctually a year ago. Not like the 14-15 months which I stated. I was a wreck so I was not in the right frame of mind. When i downloaded the mp3s I analyzed them and was hooked from then on. Loose Change i met them at ground zero on 9/ 11/ 2006. i met Dylan Avery right accross the street from wtc path station, i was whereing all black (as the pic i posted up) i dont know him personally . he just came up to me and look at me and shake
my hands then we walked supperte ways. i dont know y he did maybe he thought i was in the milatry becasue the berit hat, the berit hat i was sporting has a Bruce lee yeng yang (J.K.D. Martal arts) Logo patch. any way its a good thing you brong this up becase that day there was soo many people there and my mind tells me "should i tell him what happen" i never told him what up. its crazy cuz as soon i got the mp3s on line 1 year later i had to try to contact him,. every e-mail i send him it gets intercepted, the reason y i been trying to contact him is about what happen and pass some info in a low level . back in 2006
to seawolf197

the picture i posted last night is the same day i met will, key master is really cool man my mom got the chills and she was turned on by looking at the pic. lol. whats really wild there was 2 snipers on that day on the roof pointing at alex while
he was on the bull horn, there where alot of witnesses to verfied it. i was so mad if they made a move im going in to do some justice. thats the way i am if i like someone that comes from the heart.its a nature thing for me. about the Loose Change (louder then words) loose change is a film and you should know that, hold on a sec let me make something clear>>>> "something else is interesting here. He said the original Adat tape was like a cassette." freeze right there because i was trying to give a example (which i should of post a link what a dat tape look like) here a

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
part 2

en.wikipedia.org...

thats a dat "Digital Audio Tape"

cassette

en.wikipedia.org...

"freedom of information act"

it dosnt matter if Louder Than Words used F.O I.A, from a source,what ever as long i downloaded the mp3s ( NORAD ) who gives a dam. what ever higher power to do something good for the people i dont care . so i hope you or anyone understand.

"to his buddies that know nothing about the 9/11 Conspiracy. Could that be a cover story of where he got the tape? Or, maybe the tape he speaks of doesn't exist"

i know what your trying to spin so stop trying to push me its not working enjoy.=0)
what are you trying to pull here. you know what have fun. No offense seawolf197
its a good thing thaere are some people in this world that are open minded AT a.t.s.

Hardstyle, a word of caution.
Be careful disclosing anything about troop movements. They are classified, and it could flag a reason to pick you up.
Don't give the man a reason to flank you.

i might be slow but im not stupid. leave it as that.
thanks

next.

to

MajicMan

you will get a private message this is very hard for me and some people in this site have no idea what im going trough with my case, my family, and my baby girl, i posted a mp3 which i shouldn't done that in the first place it was good that i did and bad.
im going to have to u2u BECAUSE THIS ANT HAPPENING.
------------------------------------------------------ next reply

next reply

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
part 3

assumingly physical confrontation

to
Misfit

before i step out come to ground zero and say it to my face im posting my pick so anybody has beef bring it.

[1] I merely brought attention to what an earlier poster stated, about you warning about calling it quits, which you in fact did.

[2] I am the second poster you call out for an assumingly physical confrontation. Your downfall there is that you very obviously haven't sized up your opponent; had you done so, you DAMN sure wouldn't be calling me out.

do what you gotta do.

let me translate

"say it to my face"

IN OTHER WORDS "EYE FOR AN EYE" OR STEP UP AND TELL ME FACE TO FACE.

YOU CAN TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY. SEE YOU JUMP THE GUN ASK ME "HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY say it to my face ? "

WE CAN TALK IT OUT OR PUT THE GLOVES ON AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE =0)

beef bring it? YUP I SAID THAT. DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HURT ME? ARE YOU SURE? POSITIVE? I DO NOT CARE IF THIS SITE BANED ME ITS ALL GOOD . IN THE LONG RUN.... ITS ALL GOOD =0)

calling it quits, which you in fact did. quits? quits? ITS ALL GOOD =0) IM NOT A quieter. ok ok ok now ban me come on im waiting
hit me. because its gonna hurt not you not ATS .... hit me off banned me. cuz you know what..... its alll good =0)

ask me whats the beef

before i get band from ats i will contact some of you guys no matter what. to all hardcore producers & Engineers for 9/11 Truth you can u2u real quick and hit me up your info background i.e. ? how long you been making tracks? any degree? you will be listed. for those of you been there for me and took the time thank you. To A.T.S. STAFF thank you for the support. if the post get delted i understand.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by hardstyle]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by hardstyle]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
part 4

many thanks
DrOOpieS
piacenza
GoldenFleece
WoodyAcres
Skipper1975
DarksDeception
free_form
infinityoreilly
mental modulator
Loke. ( much love man)
MajicMan ( much love man!)
imd12c4funn
cRiTiC
abelievingskeptic
Heretic
Nivek Serca
Anonymous ATS
jam321
kyanther ( much love)
PplVSNWO ( much love man)
letthereaderunderstand (Much love man and keep making tracks its good for you!!!)
Trueminatti ( Much love and take the time if you can look into it i know its gonna be easy for you to i.d.)
GoldenFleece ( nmuch love)
talisman ( i understand what your saying thats what i want to do but this is way diff. much love)
FewWorldOrder ( much love)
The Dispatcherator (much love)

p.s. guys please pray for my brother. even the ones not listed ill will be happy at least.

im going for a walk to get some fresh air. be cool

nj1

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here's a new video on the 9-11 false flag, from Germany.
Very good!

Google Video Link

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In Katana we are setting up 8 channels wireless for broadcast of TV news and radio media TV in North BC and North Alberta and 3 points in South Ontario . The channels will be Sports , entertainment , english , french , german , spanish and polish/mongolian . The eight channel will be emergency broadcast and the channells will be run small with no faces usually and just pre recorded entertainment with local news from the Seven points south from Canada into the US which are all borders now .

WE enjoy the local news from Buffalo New York and Detroit Michegan and Clevland Ohio , we dont want Chicago TV thanks not any of our bizness eh guyz ? Nor do we want Goergia TV or Oregon thanks only the rez lines for local entertainment here in the North Coast TV , the KBN .

WE dont know Prussia and never have nor do we know germany or Austria anymore . WE have closed towns all over Kanata and they are natives only and fishing huts and stuff . In the Assinaboine the roads will be closed soon fer good . You have to pay to fly from Toronto canada at downsview to get to Brandon manitoba and we can fly 10 cars and 20 people from TO to Brandon and then you fly back and it costs alot but the route is old news . Also as usual we will be testing all this new AVRO gear flying over the St Lawerence seaway , we are not rebuilding the seaway we are restructuring Kanata's infastructure .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join