It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Television Archive - Pick Your Time and Channel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

ANON STRIKES

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by katiesmily

What does this have to do with the topic?
Are you responding to someone on this thread?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
some videos I can view, but most seem to not have a way to begin the videos, yet people have written reviews for them. what-up with that? have those videos been removed?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
great links!
I don't watch that much TV
but the link to the Library of Congress is great

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
For what it's worth, I remember around the same time all the BBC WTC7 Jane Stanley stuff blew up, and CNN's similar incident, some of these ~30-minute blocks of live programming went down from these company's servers for "technical reasons" or etc.

Until now that's all I ever heard about it. So did they find the blocks of live TV that they had, but then took down, or what? lol

Nope it's still there for all to see, it's actually the top watched video so it wasn't hard to find.

Early report of WTC7 Collapse

Some REALLY clear whole shots between 14 minutes and 15 minutes of WTC7, as The Anchor and Jane Stanley are talking about it's collapse.

So it's a good sign that all the material here is not "sanitized", but then again, if they removed that clip it would be VERY obvious. So who to say what little stuff was editted out??

Great link Btw OP, S+F for you!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the site, it have some interesting information.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have a theory as of now that many of you may not have considered. The facts are that the Feds confiscated all the tapes and silenced all witnesses.

Prehaps there were no planes at all that day? Think about it.

Would todays technology not allow for the CIA or another insititution to create a graphic illusion of planes on "live" television?

or was it really jet feul? you decide.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowVersa

Yes it was really jet fuel at the WTC. What caused the collapse though is a whole other story.
Your theory doesn't explain the many thousands of eye witnesses that saw a plane IN PERSON. Or the many many many privately shot videos.
The "no plane theory" is ridiculous, always has been - always will be AFAIAC.
------------------------
On topic, it seems the internet archive has pulled a majority of the videos off as of late.

Another site that has an archive is:
911hoax.net... Where you can download the full quality mpegs.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by justme2]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wow this is a great find/site. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi everyone

I have found a way to get the direct address of the streaming video in order to download them. archive.org says there provided streaming only to 'lend' them... So.. I'm not sure If I should post here on how to get them? Let me know.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by SkipStorm]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thank you, I will check the site out.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I know that there's been a lot of effort to debunk the plane(s) crashing, especially that shown by the various news media (as in they are computer generated planes), but in my mind this is just BS as you only have to search on YouTube to find plenty of amateur videos like the following, to show that there was no conspiracy here.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Alright screw it, Here are the links for ABC on 9/11. Unfortunately archive.org split them up into parts but I've given you the times so it's not confusing. *Download at your own risk*

08:31am - www.archive.org...
09:12am - www.archive.org...
09:54am - www.archive.org...
10:36am - www.archive.org...
11:18am - www.archive.org...
11:59am - www.archive.org...
12:41pm - www.archive.org...
01:23pm - www.archive.org...
02:04pm - www.archive.org...
02:46pm - www.archive.org...
03:28pm - www.archive.org...
04:09pm - www.archive.org...
05:33pm - www.archive.org...
06:14pm - www.archive.org...
06:56pm - www.archive.org...
07:38pm - www.archive.org...
08:20pm - www.archive.org...
09:01pm - www.archive.org...
09:43pm - www.archive.org...
10:25pm - www.archive.org...
11:06pm - www.archive.org...
11:48pm - www.archive.org...

There are like 6 more channels to get *groan* I might get them later. It's hard work getting those links. Anyway ATM Archive.org appears to be down, My links I retrieved about two weeks ago and they ALL worked then. If they are not working Archive.org have changed them around and I will have to get them again

I find it really sad watching the TV ADS and reports before the initial plane crash. The world seemed so happy, It was just a normal day.. And so many innocent people had to die.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by SkipStorm]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was coming home from my first deployment, about 3 days outside of pulling into San Diego when it happened. For me, being in the Admiral's command center on board the Constellation, the news wasn't readily available. We had to go back and forth between the command center spaces and the War Room, where the TV was located.

So for most of the morning, I was relying solely on second hand chat via SECRET Microsoft chat with the Command Center at Pearl. I'll never forget reading, "OMG...The tower just collapsed!"

That day has defined my enlistement.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Which of the stations has live footage of the second plane hitting the South tower?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
this is just a documentary examining in detail one by one the television coverage of that day
september clues
and the serious incoherence of it, reporters referring to it as an "explosion", how the nose of the plane seemed intact even though it flew directly into a steel structured building, people reporting that they witnessed them crash into the south tower when in fact their view was from the north and technically wouldnt have been able to see it happening etc.
NB. the 15 frames worth of blackout between the plane hitting one tower then the other

[edit on 27/11/09 by harlinskee]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I would like to say thank you!! This is great! Original footage and commentary. This is very hard to come by. I hit the record button that morning, but this is great.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I was watching MSNBC on a cable network right after the first tower hit.

BEFORE the second tower was even struck, MSNBC was showing full screen images of Bin Ladens face and the commentator was explaining how the 'attack' is related to Bin Laden. Interesting eh? I can't find that footage on this archive site, but I know what I saw, I will never forget seeing them do that cause I looked over at my housemate and said "boy, they are quick to point the finger eh?"

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Has anyone ever mentioned how on the CBS coverage as soon as the 2nd plane hits, the cbs eye is hovering right above the pyramid on top of that building nearby??? I signed up for an account here just to post this and it wouldn't let me create a new thread since I'm a newbie so I thought I'd post it here...

You can see it on this link for example at 6:38 in to about 6:48:

www.youtube.com...

As soon as the plane hits, the eye moves on top the pyramid.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by bepresent]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join