It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The "off topic" recent posts aren't being shown. It's showing the same threads as "Conspiracy Discussions."

Thank you for your time,

-TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yeah, I have to agree... The new layout for "My Ats" is horrible. Why fix something that wasn't broken?
The only thing I like about the new layout is the reply messages function.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

It -was- broke, and we fixed it.

Also, please keep commentary on the ATS 2010 transition, functions, and features to the thread linked above.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just blind, but where did our ignore lists go? Wanted to delete someone off of it and can't find it now..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Ignores are no more.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Well then my stuff is screwed up because I still can't see someone's posts. They show up if I go through the mobile site, but not through the regular one and I don't have anything on my computer that would cause it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

There are still some tweaks and fine-tuning happening. This may be a brief glitch, but thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by Jenna

Ignores are no more.

Thanks ATS.....

That's a really good decision!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

No you can still ignore someone, I figured out a shortcut, just ignore anyone and then you get a link that says "Manage Ignores" in a pop up. That way you can manage the people that you would rather not talk to.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I am all for deleting the ignore function.

I 'ignored' one person once, and I was sorry that I did it. I have learned a lot from their posts since that time, and have not pushed that button again.

In the 'real' world you can ignore a person, there are no magic buttons that need to be pushed. You can do the same thing on ATS.

No buttons needed.

edit on 17-9-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Speaking of which, how do in un ignore? I went to manage ignores and found no out, I just wanted it for a day or two.
Quite a while ago I foolishly had pointless debates with another member.
It was getting nowhere and I feared I was being too immature to resist continuing the pointless discussion which was increasingly hostile and just not "me".(I noticed the same member seemed to have the same effect on other posters.
)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mumma in pyjamas

I don't know how you would do it now.

If I remember correctly, there was a place to 'manage ignores'. And I was able to remove the ignore then.

Probably not there anymore?

edit on 17-9-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Getting rid of ignores is a bad move IMHO.

There are some people who like to use their avatars or profiles or sigs to deliberately taunt and aggravate other people, and we absolutely should be able to block them out.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am having problems with chat opening. I was on it this morning and now when I click on it it doesn't even pop up the chat box the page just reloads...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

loading fine here ... you might already have a chat window open, take a gander down at your taskbar.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I don't see one and that is what I thought because that is what is usually does if one is open. I use google chorme, have no choice, and it has this feature where it hides windows that are open only I have no idea how to locate it lol!

Can I be booted or logged out of chat so I can just reopen it? well that is if I am even showing up in chat.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Eck!!!

Is it just my computer or did the type on the Recent Posts page just reduce?

Has it happened to anyone else?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
SO

Yeah! Great! The font is reduced, finally. Before the font was so large I felt like I was reading a kindergarten book. Thanks for reducing it, much, much better!

Now if you'd return the individual colors to each forum post it would be great. It made it easier to glance at the recent posts and find the threads that would interest me.

edit on 9/17/2010 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Okay, I found one more thing that irritates me about the new look of ATS. When I click on recent posts the page comes up showing only two threads due to all the freespace in the heading. So I scroll down to actually see the recent posts. Could you tighten it up a little? It'd be nice to see six or more threads actually showing before I have to scroll to see the rest.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join