It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Update: Chertoff Says New Laws Needed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The true patriot is not the man who blindly defends an unjust government. The true patriot is the man who defends the Constitution from an unjust government.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply topost by johnsky

Maxmars said it best, I believe...

These Israeli citizens are in said positions because no one objected to their appointment - not seriously nor in any significant way - for the aforementioned reason I suspect. "Political suicide" is the term that comes to mind.

Well... I quit tip-toeing around that issue since arriving here at ATS... so thanks to ATS and, actually, a huge thanks to Hal Turner, who is very focused on our Gov't and the Israeli/Jew influence (everything else seems to be on the back-burner for now). He has allowed me to speak my mind on these issues and not be concerned with any back-lash.

Nowadays a lot of people walk around just LOOKING for something to be offended at; Hal Turner accommodates them! On this show, you'll hear Hal and his callers telling it like it is with a "brash, in-your-face style" making the sacred cows of political-correctness and government tyrants run for cover!

(VERY long write-up on his website today -- a good introduction of Hal to anyone not familiar with him - but the above sums it up quite well)

[edit on 5/6/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As long as people keep voting for Democrats and Republicans this will keep going on. They are no different from each other. The differences are only on the surface to make them appear different. We have had NOTHING BUT DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS for presidents in modern times. This is a big part of the problem. We need a WHOLESALE house cleaning in Washington DC. Paid lobbyists need to be outlawed. Politicians who betray the trust of the people should get the death penalty. Every Democrat and Republican politician is a whore mongering, thieving, lieing, sodomite. As long as Americans do not wake up and get wise to the Demostooges and the Republistooges, they will continue to run this con game on the American people.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

The problem is the zionist controlled media doesnt give any light to guys like Ron Paul or anyone else that they deem against their agenda. Look at Rupert Murdoch hes right in the hierarchy of them all and he owns Fix Noise, WSJ, and much more...I mean I argue with my family because they have some wacked out misconceptions of guys like Ron Paul because this is how the media perceives him.

I dont want to turn this into a RP thing but when you have candidates like Hillary talking about Obliterating Iran and McCain and his war for oil and 100 years in Iraq and he too talking nuke with Iran I mean wtf....someone in another thread said it earlier you get the government you vote for and as long as you have people like this.....

this is what you are going to get....WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

[edit on 6-5-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
this is what you are going to get....WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Correction, if I may. This is what we already have. It's no longer at the point where we can say "this is going to happen!" The ball is already in motion and moving pretty darn fast. Its unfortunate to say the least, but that is where we are at.

In my opinion the lines have already been drawn, there are enough people already in fear and placated by endless episodes of reality TV and the business of misery to approve of actions taken by these whackjobs. Those who know and will not accept this are already on this side. Sure there may be some more, but the PTB realize this so they sink their teeth in faster to make sure they don't lose enough people to overturn what they are working for.

I'm not saying it's hopeless, it's anything but hopeless imo, but I also know what side I am on, and I sincerely believe in my purpose in life. That's how I can still sleep soundly at night.

----

And it truly is a business of misery. That 9/11 Remember bumper sticker is making someone a buck, that crying child on American Idol that Simon is ripping apart while snatching ratings from the mindless populace, that pink ribbon on your can of Starkist tuna. It's all making money off of other people's misery. Nancy Grace pales in comparison to the corporate poaching of human emotion and manipulating it into a package for sale at any retail outlet.

[edit on 5/6/08 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

I know you and I understand but face it we are in a HUGE minority and its going to take more than you, me, and jackinthebox to march on washington. Like I pointed our earlier the media (Who is zionist owned) will never shed the light on a guy like RP who does see this happening. The sheeple out there think he is a whackjob because of his feelings against what is happening to our freedoms..I mean what do you suggest I mean do I need to create a website focused on this something that has some power because I can...give me some suggestions what can we do as citizens...

I emailed the DHS and still no response I mean wtf....

[edit on 6-5-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

...give me some suggestions what can we do as citizens...

Get a gun and dig your trenches. The battle is about to begin. Lambs will be led to slaughter. The time for political action expired on 9/11.

[edit on 5/6/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Marches are meaningless to these people, you are relegated to a "free speech zone" because Heaven forbid you shout and make a lawmaker shake a pen while signing part of your country away to whatever evil is the soup du jour.

What do I think we should do? I honestly don't even know anymore at this point. Handing out flyers on the corner is just going to make you the village nut. Talking to people is going to grab you odd stares and alienate you from people that took the blue pill.

I just sit and watch, that's all I can do at this point, and when my time eventually runs out, be it tomorrow or 80 years from now, I will know that I did everything I could do to be a kind person who cares about people and I lived a good life.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

That's a battle that I physically will never enter, though I believe you are correct that it will be sooner rather than later.

And I'm just a little ray of sunshine today, aren't I?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well Im not going to grab guns and go McVay but if there is a war and a draft I wont fight...Ill go to jail or go into hiding....Ill figure something out and let ya know what I come up with...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That's a battle that I physically will never enter...

Not by choice I wouldn't expect. I don't think most red-blooded Americans would.

I am reminded of the scene toward the end of The Blue and the Gray. The family had been torn apart by the ideologies of the North and the South. One son had gone off to the north as a journalist for the Union, though he refused to pick up a gun to fight against his own brothers in ths south. But in the end, he happened to be visiting his family homestead in Virginia when the Yankees attacked. He wound up fighting the very men who's ideology he supported, when they started shooting at his family who held an ideology which he despised.

I fear there will very soon come a time, when you will have to make a choice. We all will. I made mine the night I was beat up on my front porch by the local Gestapo. If I am ever in that position again, I will be a fugitive from a capital offense, or a martyr to liberty.

[edit on 5/6/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well Im not going to grab guns and go McVay ...

You won't have to. Your enemies will come to you soon enough. Right now it's still a cat and mouse game. Soon it will be a war I fear.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I just think these guys are pushing and pushing to get us into war with Iran which I feel will lead to the third ww. Then here comes the draft and guess what....Ill be gone...I may take the muhammed ali stance.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What do I think we should do? I honestly don't even know anymore at this point.

From Hal (linked in my previous post)

Hal Turner is the only media personality in the history of the United States to draw up and publish a plan to forcibly and violently overthrow the federal government and do so in a way that cannot be defended against if it were implemented!

... Turner stood on the west lawn of the U.S. Capitol and... [said]... he and his supporters would return to Washington. . . NOT to exercise First Amendment rights, but to exercise SECOND Amendment rights" and told Congress "we will clean house."

I'm not saying that's the answer, but it's good to know there are options

[edit on 5/6/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here's an idea for Chertoff if he wants to protect America from terrorists: secure our borders, nimrod!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
Here's an idea for Chertoff if he wants to protect America from terrorists: secure our borders, nimrod!

Were busy didnt you know? We are securing North Koreas border, Iraqs border, Afganistans border, etc etc etc what would make you think we would actually have the manpower to do our own...

(BTW this is sarcasm)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Don't forget holding hands with the likes of Prince Bandar and kissing!

All those borders we watch, but our own... nada. Almost makes you think that there may be ulterior motives to dissolve our borders eventually for a sort of union of North American countries.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Don't forget holding hands with the likes of Prince Bandar and kissing!

All those borders we watch, but our own... nada. Almost makes you think that there may be ulterior motives to dissolve our borders eventually for a sort of union of North American countries.

Hehe you like that avatar dont you Ive gotten many o compliments I still laugh when I look at it...yeah the NAU is really looking like a real agenda when you start to put all of this together...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Caution. This video contains images of battlefield violence and injuries.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join