It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: SE12 - Stan Deyo - Earthquakes Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Stan Deyo. Earthquakes Interview - SE12

Stan Deyo joins Dave and Johnny to explain his map on the seismic activity happening in Nevada. This exclusive earth-shaking interview (no pun intended) is a must listen. This is really a very bizarre series of events that is unlike any type of seismic activity known in the past.

Interactive Map of Seismic Activity in Nevada

Stan Deyo's Official Website Here

Holly Deyo's Book "Dare to Prepare"

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 51:03
file: atsmix_2916.mp3
size: 17952k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Woohoo ! Well done on the interview, its going to take a while for me to listen as I'm on dial up at the moment but I have a feeling its going to be an awesome interview ! Thanks to you both and props for the interview !

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Excellent interview guys! Love Stan and Holly.

Pretty scary information but as always just too short.

So much information to be shared in 50 minutes, promise to get them both on next time as I would love to hear from Holly as well, she also does some terrific work to deny ignorance.

Thanks Stan, as usual your work is the best.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have a really sick feeling in the pit of my gut.

Members here wrote on my thread in Fragile Earth of locations like Lake Tahoe and Pyramid Lake and one thing led to another when I was looking into them.

In short Lake Tahoe, Lake Pyramid, Truckee River, Carson Desert, Crystal Peak Golf Course I believe are all located in an area around an "supposedly" extinct Volcano named Mount Pluto which many resorts sit around and there ski slopes running down, one resort being The Northstar at Tahoe.

I have to look around and see if there are any Nuclear Waste repositories around that area.

BBL

EDIT TO ADD: I can only find Yucca Mountain Repository and I don't believe it has been built yet.

I am hoping our government hasn't stored any of this stuff in the tubes in this extinct volcano illigally until Yucca Mt. Repository was built.

What keeps going through my head is being shown by them yes them the military men underground and the one concerned that if it blew (?) THEY WOULD BE DEALING WITH A RADIO ACTIVE VOLCANIC ERUPTION.

I need a nap and a drink, I mean Grandma needs a drink then a nap.

Let me know if you notice any pick up in military business in that area.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Kind of early for a drink Grandma, dont let the craziness keep you from those moments of inner peace.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
wow, awesome show guys.... thanks heaps to Stan as well. The interviews with him are always so good.

-fm

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm famous!!!!

Great show and thanks to Stan for all his work and research!!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
***BUMP*** oop's excuse me, did I accidentally bump this thread?
Excuse me, excuse me, pardon me, pardon me...

I figured this thread would be so busy I already had my post figured out...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
IF IT IS TRUE that our twin star, Nemesis, is coming in from a 3,600 year orbit, and on the other side of Sol right now, the earthquakes will get much, much worse, worldwide. Ten times the size of Saturn, and a dim star, but supposedly will just miss us, and put us back into our 360 day orbit. It is supposed to become visible soon. I was not able to download this yet, as I am now on dial up. So I have no idea what he said. But that's my two cents on it. ;D

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Excellent show gentlemen! I usually do things around the house while listening to your shows. This time I actually sat down and listened. I only wish there was more time for more info. Stan thank you for doing the interview and for the information.

Dave when do we ATS'ers get some of that TexMex you brag about?

Simon

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
Simon

Hey Simon.....

You have a standing invitation brother if you ever come to Dallas.

Dave

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
Simon

Whatever you do Simon.. Don't let Dave talk you into a game of Darts..
It's not a game you want to play.... trust me.. this is no dart game..

Johnny

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Listening to it currently, Been looking forward to this ATSMIX, However im confused as to why, this thread has not gotten near the attention i thought it would have gotten.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hakii
Listening to it currently, Been looking forward to this ATSMIX, However I'm confused as to why, this thread has not gotten near the attention i thought it would have gotten.

You have to understand that the VIEWS that you see on the shows DO NOT REPRESENT the SUBSCRIBERS and we have over 23 Million of those through all of our feeds. The subscribers get all the shows automatically and never have to come to the ATS MIX area.

Thanks for your concerns, however.

Dave

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
After listening to Stan, I decided to fire up Google Earth and plot the recent LA quake to see what it would look like if I connected event dots which had 3 or more in a straight line. It was more than I expected.

I'm not sure if it means anything, but it is interesting. I'm wondering where the seismic sensors are located now.

new topics

top topics

join