It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 89
77
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I feel uncertain that he actually had to have interest in the usual sense. A 'chain of command' had to be created.


Would Hitler have to be aware of his involvement? Can you explain what you mean by 'chain of command' in this context? (Please)


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I say that because vegetarianism is highly encouraged in the occult though on the white side not solely for the purpose of domination but for obtaining mastery over one's own conditions. Thus, the requirements of certain habits are patently obvious to me from an occult perspective. Some light is required to have any power.


Hitler was not a 'strict' vegetarian...he had the odd slice of ham and a fondness for liver dumplings (evidently), would that still have the necessary effect? There are conflicting accounts on Himmler too, and Hess (who was a follower of Rudolf Steiner's bio-dynamics), he is said to be vegetarian in some sources, others not. Would vegetarianism be used intermittedly, as required?


Originally posted by EnlightenUp


The transformation at Pasewalk is interesting in that either Hitler we know as the Fuhrer was not Hitler or indeed Hitler no longer was Hitler in that he was perhaps used as a vessel for another entity that was under the control of Hess (or perhaps was controlling Hess).


The perception that I get is that Hess genuinely saw something in Hitler, it was a very close relationship, which given the differences in their backgrounds is somewhat notable. From the moment that Hess heard Hitler speak in public he is steadfast at his side, devoted by most accounts and he refers to Hitler as 'The Tribune'. He even, to all intents and purposes, got himself arrested and charged so that he could be imprisoned with him at Landsberg.

In terms of control, mystic or otherwise, there is also the influence of the Thulists and Dietrich Eckart to be considered.


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
By taking actions, good and bad can get tightly raveled and create new Karma. Adepts and Masters aren't exactly noted for their abundance of direct participation in human affairs.


I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean. Would a Master who wished to influence human affairs therefore require a 'front man'?


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Yes, the occult is indeed rooted in deep phychological principles. It is an early science of the mind. The mind being the key tool for manifesting. All is mind. On one level, it may be considered a method of willfully modulating neurotrasmitters, mental alchemy with a basis in mental chemistry.


I agree, though I look at it a little differently, more of as a branch from the same tree. I have found that I hit a brick wall in psychology when I attempt to apply it to some things, for example it cannot recognise certain 'abilites' or rather 'capabilities' of the brain. It therefore refuses to discuss them and research funding in those areas is nil. Although, there are some nature studies that can, to an extent, be applied to human brain functions. And there's Sheldrake, bless him.




posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hitler might not have bothered with the occult that much as he had more mundane matters to attend too but he most definitely had had very close dealings with these societies before he came to power. Most of these matters were attended to by the SS/Ahnenerbe and HIMMLER the 'high priest

www.zamandayolculuk.com...
'1917 the occultist BARON RUDOLF VON SEBOTTENDORF, the Gurdjeff disciple KARL HAUSHOFER, the ace pilot LOTHAR WAIZ, PRELATE GERNOT of the secret "Societas Templi Marcioni" (The Inheritors of the Knights Templar) and MARIA ORSIC, a transcendental medium from Zagreb met in Vienna. They all had extensively studied the "Golden Dawn", its teachings, rituals and especially its knowledge about Asian secret lodges. Sebottendorf and Haushofer were experienced travellers of India and Tibet and much influenced by the teachings and myths of those places. During the First World War Karl Haushofer had made contacts with one of the most influential secret societies ofAsia, the Tibetan Yellow Hats" (dGe-lugs-pa). This sect was formed in 1409 by the Buddhist reformer Tsong-kha-pa. Haushofer was initiated and swore to commit suicide should his mission fail. The contacts between Haushofer and the yellow Hats" led in the Twenties to the formation of Tibetan colonies in Germany.

The four young people hope that during these meetings in Vienna they would learn something about the secret revelatory texts of the Knights Templar and also about the secret fraternity DIE HERREN VOM SCHWARZEN STEIN ("The Lords of the Black Stone"). Prelate Gernot was of the "Inheritors of the Knights Templar", which to my knowledge are the only true Templar society. They are the descendants of the Templars of 1307 who passed on their secrets from father to son - until today. Prelate Gernot apparently told them about the advent of a new age - the change-over from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

They discussed that our solar year - according to the twelve revolutions of the moon - was divided into twelve months and thus the revolution of our sun around the great central sun (the Black Sun of ancient myths) was also divided into twelve parts. Together with the precession of the cone-shaped proper movement of the Earth due to the inclination of the axis this determines the length of the world age. Such a "cosmic month" is then 2,155 years, the "cosmic year" 25,860 years long. According to the Templars the next change is not just an ordinary change of the age, but also the end of a cosmic year and the start of an absolutely new one.

By completing the 25,860 years the Earth is changing from the age with the weakest (Pisces) to the age with the strongest radiation (Aquarius). Indo-Aryan definition call this the end of the Kali Yuga, the age of sin. All age changes have led to political, religious, social and also geological upheavals of great impact. The time of change-over form the old to the new age is called in Mesopotamian teachings the three "double steps of Marduk", of 168 years duration, at the mid-point of which the ILU ray, the Divine Ray, is expected to reach the Earth.

The Templars did careful calculations and concluded that February 4,1962 was the date the ray would reach Earth. This gave the mid-point of the 168 years change-over phase and the years 1934 and 1990 as other important dates.

The main part of the discussions dealt with the background of a section of the New Testament, Matthew 21:43. For there Jesus addressed the JEWS:

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit."



posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I dont know how much credence can be given to this story about the 99 demon lodges but i found it very interesting.

'According to Franz Bardon, Adolf Hitler was also a member of a “F.O.G.C. Lodge” (Freimaurerischer Orden der Goldenen Centurie, Dresden, Germany = Masonic Order of the Golden Century) which is actually know as the “99 Lodges”. There are 99 of these “99 Lodges” in many places of the world, all with 99 members.

Each lodge is presided by a demon, and each member has his personal demon. The deal is that the demon helps his person gain money and power, but his soul is after death committed to serve the demon. In addition one member is sacrificed every year to the lodge demon. It will be replaced by a new member. The members of the “99 Lodges” are also industrialists and bankers of the highest caliber and today are more important than ever.
Franz Bardon confirmed that Hitler and the Thule order were the outer tool of a group of Tibetan magicians.

Only [one] who knows about those circumstances will understand this sentence from a speech by Hitler held on January 30, 1945:

“In this battle again inner Asia will not win, but Europe – led by that nation that for one and a half thousand years has represented Europe as vanguard towards the East and will continue to do so in all eternity: Our great German Reich, the German nation!

(Max Domarus: Hitler – Speeches and Declarations 1932-1945).
On March 14, 1946, Karl Haushofer had, since his mission had failed, first killed his wife and then committed “seppudu” (hara-kiri) as the “Yellow Hats” had made him swear. The theoretical and practical buildup of the Third Reich on the German side had been wholly initiated and steered by the Thule-Gesellschaft. The financing came from the international bankers. The womb from whence it all came is still fertile, since the Thule-Gesellschaft or its offspring are still with us today



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I feel uncertain that he actually had to have interest in the usual sense. A 'chain of command' had to be created.


Would Hitler have to be aware of his involvement? Can you explain what you mean by 'chain of command' in this context? (Please)


Perhaps a better description is a "chain of dominance" or a "chain of wills", the stronger dominating the weaker.


Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Hitler was not a 'strict' vegetarian...he had the odd slice of ham and a fondness for liver dumplings (evidently), would that still have the necessary effect? There are conflicting accounts on Himmler too, and Hess (who was a follower of Rudolf Steiner's bio-dynamics), he is said to be vegetarian in some sources, others not. Would vegetarianism be used intermittedly, as required?


The impression I was getting was that he was believed to be either a strict vegetarian or a not so strict one. The ascetic view presented by Geobbels is probably an exaggeration for purposes of propaganda to give an impression he is superhuman in some way.

One website in particular contending it is completely false is a vegetarian guide that goes through great lengths in an effort to dissociate the lifestyle from anything 'Hitler' particularly out of fear of it being used to discredit it by association.


It is important that the facts be known so that the myths about Hitler and the Nazis cannot be used against the animal rights and vegetarian movements.

michaelbluejay.com...

Perhaps he himself attempted to be more observant than some would have liked. Apparently some cooks would even try to adulterate his dishes with animal product.


Traudl Junge, who became Hitler's secretary in 1942, reported that he "always avoided meat" but that his Austrian cook Kruemel sometimes added a little animal broth or fat to his meals. "Mostly the Fuehrer would notice the attempt at deception, would get very annoyed and then get tummy ache," Junge said. "At the end he would only let Kruemel cook him clear soup and mashed potato."[19]

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, it is possible to do intermittent observance for specific effect much like fasting for enhancement of spiritual quests. Any strict observance might be dangerous to the agenda of anyone wishing to control him.


Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
The perception that I get is that Hess genuinely saw something in Hitler, it was a very close relationship, which given the differences in their backgrounds is somewhat notable. From the moment that Hess heard Hitler speak in public he is steadfast at his side, devoted by most accounts and he refers to Hitler as 'The Tribune'. He even, to all intents and purposes, got himself arrested and charged so that he could be imprisoned with him at Landsberg.

In terms of control, mystic or otherwise, there is also the influence of the Thulists and Dietrich Eckart to be considered.


This close association reminds me of the notion of 'twin souls' that walk their path together and do not progress as well alone. Also, was there ever any speculation that Hitler and Hess shared an more intimate relationship?

Perhaps in a sense their idea of an adept is one who has fully surrendered their will to another? It would be in keeping with inversion of arcane principles from the light which is to never surrender one's will to another.

Hitler speaking to his SA & SS troops:
"SA and SS, Heil! The great time has now begun. Germany is now awakened. We have won power in Germany. Now we must win over the German people. I know, my comrades, it must have been difficult at times, when you were desiring change which didn't come, so time and time again the appeal has to be made to continue the struggle - you mustn't act yourself, you must obey, you must give in, you must submit to this overwhelming need to obey."

He would talk of the will of the German people but in fact he or someone behind the scenes was trying to remove it by polarizing them as negatively as possible. Triumph of the Will perhaps, but who's will triumphed?

Contrast that with Churchill:
"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender..."


Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
By taking actions, good and bad can get tightly raveled and create new Karma. Adepts and Masters aren't exactly noted for their abundance of direct participation in human affairs.


I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean. Would a Master who wished to influence human affairs therefore require a 'front man'?


As I understand it, the ascended masters would not influence human affairs in a direct way. Those simply well versed in knowledge may in fact partake more directly such as through publication of their philosophy. A front man is certainly a good buffer so that one doesn't have to take the backlash to as great an extent as they otherwise would. Writing books and letting others put that code into action could be interpreted as a form of channeling within a single plane of existence.

By now I should probably try to somehow relate this back to Maban's thread before it is considered off-topic chatter. Negativity and division is precisely what would-be oppressors require of us for them to have a chance at subjugating us. A strong will, a highly positive state, is also a giving state whereas a weak will, a highly negative state, is a receptive state. Maban made mention that the fear mongering is antithetical to his cause. If we are very negative, we become highly susceptible to the will of others and may even confused into thinking it is our own will when really it is another acting upon our needs and desires.

By polarizing so many negatively, people are susceptible to a couple outcomes:
1) Falling for false promises made by a purported savior who would then use them for his or her selfish ends.

2) Being later polarized into holding opinions exactly the opposite of what they now hold because the plan was never in fact the former.

It's all a dangerous game that could turn very good or very bad within the window of opportunity where one may find it convenient to sieze power and usurp what otherwise may have been initially driven by good intentions.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by EnlightenUp]



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hello,

I just want to throw two things in here:

First, I found this site...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

... which says May 1st this year would be the 233rd anniversary of the Illuminati (I know, Maban said that the Illuminati were much older).

Second, I read spanneras post, which says a cosmic year would be 25860 (solar-) years long.

If a cosmic year would be really 25863 years long instead, the time from now to the day of "birth" of the Illuminati would be 1/111 of such a cosmic year (111*233=25863).

And I found this...

www.archive.org...

... which says 233*111=25863 would be an "Ideal Pleiades Year" (whatever that might be).

I do personally hate those number games, but this kind of "constellation", however, might have significance to others (e.g. the Illuminati).


[edit on 2-5-2009 by Kaleon]

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Kaleon]



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
The word dwarf appears in old Norse as ’dvergr’, (Dva-Righ) with no apparent etymology. The closest word to it in English is Dwale which, in Danish is spelt ’dvale’ which is a soporific drink made from Deadly Nightshade or Belladonna, an ingredient of the witches flying ointment.


I'm guessing, etymologically, that 'ale' could be derived from Dwale/Dvale, which would tie in. I am due a visit to the library and have a few things to check on the Extended Oxford English...I will add that to the list.


Originally posted by spannera
Tolkien took names for his dwarves from the Icelandic ’Prose Edda’. these names included Dwalin or Dvale, the shamanic flying potion, and Durin, who was creator of the nordic Dwarves. Durin is perhaps -Dva-Rign implying Death’s King, or the King of the Otherworld which seems appropriate in relation to The Scythian cult of Nergal etc. Dwar turns up in Transylvania as the god Thor of the (smith’s) Hammer. Dwalin was the Elf-Smith who forged the head of Odin’s spear, Gungnir, perhaps with meteor iron.

The word dwarf has nothing to do with midgets. Like the Troll - whose name simply means migrant wanderer - the dwarf has become an underground-dwelling spirit of diminutive proportions, when once they were probably, like the trolls, of "giants" size. We must appreciate such a term in the same way as we would think of Titans as being gigantic or "great" men of renown. The dwarves represent an early class of Danish god.



Tolkien incoporporates both the Norse mythology and the Arthurian, or rather Parzival myths too. The Lord of the Rings shares many of the same influences as Richard Wagner's Ring Cycles. I know that in the Icelandic versions of these myths the Elves too, contrary to popular culture, are 'normal' sized, not little people, faeries too I think. They are merely from 'other' worlds. I think the sizing differentials came in much later, when and as the information and legends were re-discovered in the early Victorian era.

Oddly enough, yesterday I was watching Stargate SG1, and the episode that I caught was one including the Asgard. It wasn't the episode that featured Kvasir, that would have been a little more than odd, it was Red Sky. It was really very interesting in respect to this thread.

For those who ascribe to the law of five, Red Sky was in Season 5, numbered episode 505, and showed yesterday, the first day of the fifth month, Friday, fifth day of the week, at 5.00 pm (GMT).


[edit on 2-5-2009 by KilgoreTrout]



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Yes, it is possible to do intermittent observance for specific effect much like fasting for enhancement of spiritual quests. Any strict observance might be dangerous to the agenda of anyone wishing to control him.


When we talk of control, and I am taking what you say at the end of this post into account here, I am assuming in this instance it would be utilised to influence decision making...leading the 'subject' in a certain direction, manipulating moods and emotions to create the required outcome??? Strict observance of vegetarianism would therefore help to negate that control by drawing 'good karma' - healthy body, healthy mind - to the subject, as in if someone feels vital then they are unlikely to suffer mood swings, paranoia, depression - Steiner's biodynamics again.

Himmler and Bormann did conspire to have Morell, the physician who prescribed Hitler's vegetarian diet, 'removed' and replaced by Brandt. Hitler refused to allow it and there is indication that Hitler knew that he was in 'safer' hands with Morell. Morell was sworn to secrecy about Hitler's failing health and gave him massive vitamin shots towards the end to keep him functioning.

I'm quite intrigued by this angle of things, thank you for bringing it up.


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
This close association reminds me of the notion of 'twin souls' that walk their path together and do not progress as well alone. Also, was there ever any speculation that Hitler and Hess shared an more intimate relationship?


No, both as straight as a die. I get the impression that Hess looked up to Hitler, almost reverentially and for Hitler's part, that Hess was the only person that he could be 'open' with, certainly the only man, and he seems to have trusted him implicitly. He only tended to socialise regularly with women otherwise and remained quite removed from the social circuit. Hess was the conduit to all that. And after Hess, Bormann, which is when you see a significant power shift in Germany.


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Perhaps in a sense their idea of an adept is one who has fully surrendered their will to another? It would be in keeping with inversion of arcane principles from the light which is to never surrender one's will to another.


All who served under Hitler were 'forced' to swear an oath of alleigence to him. The oath of the Wehrmacht;

en.wikipedia.org...


I swear by God this sacred oath that I shall render unconditional obedience to Adolf Hitler, the Führer of the German Reich and people, supreme commander of the armed forces, and that I shall at all times be ready, as a brave soldier, to give my life for this oath.


As early as 1941 there was talk of 'getting rid' of Hitler, but nobody was able to act, because of the oath. Heinz Guderian writes extensively of his struggle with loyalty to what he knew was right for Germany and his obligation to Hitler. The oath all by itself prolonged the war by four years the Wehrmacht had wanted to oast Hitler following the cancellation of Sealion. Remarkable that an oath, surrender of one's will, can lead to the deaths of 40 or so million people.


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
He would talk of the will of the German people but in fact he or someone behind the scenes was trying to remove it by polarizing them as negatively as possible. Triumph of the Will perhaps, but who's will triumphed?


Wilfred von Oven, Goebbels's adjundant, was asked by Laurence Rees for a BBC documentary about Auschwitz to sum up in one word what it was like to live in Germany at the height of Germany's power. He replied 'Paradise'. The war was kept from Germany's door until 1941, up until that point, assuming you did not fall into a target group, life was good. The facade was maintained, at Hitler's insistence, to the detriment of the war effort. So much effort and resources were expended in keeping life sweet for the German people that millions in Eastern Europe were either starved to death or if they were lucky, sent to the gas chambers. Ignorance is bliss, but in Karmic terms it is presumably no excuse.


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
A strong will, a highly positive state, is also a giving state whereas a weak will, a highly negative state, is a receptive state. Maban made mention that the fear mongering is antithetical to his cause. If we are very negative, we become highly susceptible to the will of others and may even confused into thinking it is our own will when really it is another acting upon our needs and desires.

By polarizing so many negatively, people are susceptible to a couple outcomes:
1) Falling for false promises made by a purported savior who would then use them for his or her selfish ends.

2) Being later polarized into holding opinions exactly the opposite of what they now hold because the plan was never in fact the former.

It's all a dangerous game that could turn very good or very bad within the window of opportunity where one may find it convenient to sieze power and usurp what otherwise may have been initially driven by good intentions.


Very, very interesting and I have nothing to add, it all makes perfect sense. Especially as highlighted.



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Franz Bardon confirmed that Hitler and the Thule order were the outer tool of a group of Tibetan magicians.


This is quite interesting. I was reading recently that Buddhists were welcomed in Germany and good relations with Tibet were maintained. By Tibetan magicians do you think they mean Ben Po?

Hitler though wasn't a member of the Thule society, and most of those that were, were removed under cover of the Roehm Purge.


Originally posted by spannera
Only [one] who knows about those circumstances will understand this sentence from a speech by Hitler held on January 30, 1945:

“In this battle again inner Asia will not win, but Europe – led by that nation that for one and a half thousand years has represented Europe as vanguard towards the East and will continue to do so in all eternity: Our great German Reich, the German nation!


Germany, economically didn't suffer any long term damage as a result of losing the war, the money that was channelled out and back in again, as well as the Marshall Plan ensured that Germany did go on to lead Europe and Europe is indeed spreading East. Not sure though if that is what you mean, if not I look forward to being corrected.


Originally posted by spannera
On March 14, 1946, Karl Haushofer had, since his mission had failed, first killed his wife and then committed “seppudu” (hara-kiri) as the “Yellow Hats” had made him swear. The theoretical and practical buildup of the Third Reich on the German side had been wholly initiated and steered by the Thule-Gesellschaft. The financing came from the international bankers. The womb from whence it all came is still fertile, since the Thule-Gesellschaft or its offspring are still with us today


Martin Allen in The Hitler/Hess Deception presents evidence that Haushofer and his wife were murdered by British SIS. He was questioned in the days before his death by British and US agents, and the US were pushing for him to be called at Nuremberg, something we didn't particularly want. Their son Albrecht, who had been held in custody since the 20th July 1944 attempt on Hitler's life, was amongst the last 16 people to be shot on Himmler's orders. Since British SIS (now MI6) and Himmler were protecting some of the same interests (amongst them international bankers) Allen's theory seems quite likely to me. I think it was officially recorded as suicide though.



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well... I might be a jackass...

Has anybody seen anything in the last couple of days that might provide insight into Kvasir's note?

I found some May Day rioting but that's it so far.



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi, just want to add some comments


I've just come to realize (in past year) how much satanic crap is in everything out there - and my personal understanding of how it works is that these people (Hitler, whoever) would have been directed as to "how to do rituals" or whatever they want to call it.

The idea of not eating meat would have to do with freeing up the body's energy (digestion takes a lot and meat is very heavy) - so the freer from meat, the better psychic/meditator you could become and able to generate more energy/power for the elite to suckup.

However - I really do not buy into satanism at all - I think it was ALL created to capture willing souls (literally and metaphorically) to generate that dark energy in the psychic, esoteric realms, whatever they ultimately are. We are energy and it can be manipulated - Bohemian Grove is perfect example. Here are world leaders cavorting in rituals and homosexuality (thinking they're at the top of the power chain), and yet the elite of the elite are not part of them - they have separate quarters deeper in the woods, I expect, where they sit laughing at their control. I don't believe those elite of the elite 'worship satan', they just leave that for the minions - I think they very well do rituals to raise their energy and simply enjoy blood fests for the sake of itself to "get off" in their interpretation of a good time. Grosses me out, but that's where I think they're at.

And I just noticed yesterday the logo of WHO has a serpent entwined on what might be a scepter, just another clue that we've never been alone - or really free.



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
I've just come to realize (in past year) how much satanic crap is in everything out there - and my personal understanding of how it works is that these people (Hitler, whoever) would have been directed as to "how to do rituals" or whatever they want to call it.


Since you lump it all under the heading "satanic crap", I should mention that this "Satanism" is very pervasive, perhaps more than even conspiracists say.



The idea of not eating meat would have to do with freeing up the body's energy (digestion takes a lot and meat is very heavy) - so the freer from meat, the better psychic/meditator you could become and able to generate more energy/power for the elite to suckup.


No, it doesn't work that way. That energy also makes one more able to resist influence and even to glut would-be psychic vampires who prefer to feed from more negative than highly positive sources. Keeping people subdued and tuned into baser thought is in the interest of anyone trying to control them.

The ones that are "vacuously positive" (neologism of mine) and do not assert themselves are also very negative. There is no strength in not being able to say "no". This "no" is not a negative state but a positive one.


However - I really do not buy into satanism at all - I think it was ALL created to capture willing souls (literally and metaphorically) to generate that dark energy in the psychic, esoteric realms, whatever they ultimately are.


Don't be a willing soul, in this case "willing" denoting passiveness. Will yourself to generate exactly the opposite of this negativity.


We are energy and it can be manipulated


Manipulated most acutely by ones own will if the will is strong, not weak.


- Bohemian Grove is perfect example.


By letting worry about it consume you, you give it the energy it requires. If anyone would want you to know about these things, it is, as you called them, the elite of the elite.


And I just noticed yesterday the logo of WHO has a serpent entwined on what might be a scepter, just another clue that we've never been alone - or really free.


Actually, that's a Rod of Asclepius associated with the Greek god of the same name and with healing. However, the head faces west and not east as I noticed in most renderings. All combinations of twist and direction seem to be used however (just looking at lots of Google images).


[edit on 5/2/2009 by EnlightenUp]



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Has anybody seen anything in the last couple of days that might provide insight into Kvasir's note?



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Well... I might be a jackass...

Has anybody seen anything in the last couple of days that might provide insight into Kvasir's note?

I found some May Day rioting but that's it so far.


There was a Yahoo news article claiming that the swine flu isn't nearly as virulent as first thought and isn't much more of a concern than an ordinary flu. W.H.O. knows.


news.yahoo.com...

How boring. Worldwide chaos is so much more exiting.

Did you see the posts I made from my U2Us with Maban? He talked about the chosen ones having certain RNA sequences compatible with the technology. I suppose that means they're the one's that will know because they're compatible. The gadget must have given them a download.

BTW, you have nothing to say about my earlier questions to you regarding the LaV?

Edit: Is it too paranoid and/or corney for me to be thinking of Doctor Who?

[edit on 5/2/2009 by EnlightenUp]



posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
That energy also makes one more able to resist influence and even to glut would-be psychic vampires who prefer to feed from more negative than highly positive sources.

Keeping people subdued and tuned into baser thought is in the interest of anyone trying to control them.

The ones that are "vacuously positive" (neologism of mine) and do not assert themselves are also very negative. There is no strength in not being able to say "no". This "no" is not a negative state but a positive one.

Don't be a willing soul, in this case "willing" denoting passiveness. Will yourself to generate exactly the opposite of this negativity.

Manipulated most acutely by ones own will if the will is strong, not weak.

By letting worry about it consume you, you give it the energy it requires.


All common sense really, when you think about it, most of us though seldom do. However, when you break it down and realise how often you 'give in' for the sake of a quiet life, just going about the ordinary day to day things, you can see how the force of will can be eroded by increments.

Again, all very interesting stuff.



posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Originally posted by emsed1
Has anybody seen anything in the last couple of days that might provide insight into Kvasir's note?


I thought it maybe useful to copy through the post where Maban uses the phrase 'satin and sunshine'. He posted it 25th June last year. He uses external quotes, but I am presuming if it is an external written source it is an obscure one, I'm certainly drawing blanks on specifics...only real hit was back to page 14 of this thread and the following post. It was posted at a time when I was flouncing my petticoats somewhat which will be why it seemed familiar when Kvasir posted it.

Hmmm...Guess I'm not chosen either...always the bridesmaid, never the bride *sigh*.


Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by intelligent life
 

What are some of the signs that global enlightenment is approaching?

That point of view doesn't quite apply; allow me to clarify. A "Global Enlightenment" does not come in the form of a Christian'esque rapture, nor some sort of all embracing light. A Global Enlightenment is an enlightenment of understanding... wisdom if you will. A true "sign" wold be that of a physical one. These would include a single world government (of sorts), a unification of humanity, and most importantly a singe unified goal for all to follow, despite cultural and diversities. If you take a look at Gene Roddenberry's works, this better points to the type of world which we would view as truly "enlightened." The kind of world we should look to to model ours after.


Is there a way to increase the speed at which this will happen?
Yes, two ways. But no, we would not accelerate, nor allow anyone to accelerate it forcibly; despite any present/future global condition or decay. The two main ways this will happen is a total global upheaval and collapse. The result of which is a more decentralized and a determined humanity. The second is of a unification of all humanity under one (current) world power/entity. Neither of these possibility in our (Shards) views are acceptable, nor allowable. Both would constitute a breach in global stability, a scenario which we are designed around to fully prevent. Our duty and purpose is the continued maintenance of civilization, and its stabilization. The occurrence of either of these two forces would constituent excessive and existential risk to the world populous. A risk we will not, nor ever take.

Allow me to clearly place my point of emphasis. We combat only the shattering forces in our world. If an individual or group is working to better humanity, they shall be left to their work. Those whom seize power and collaborate towards domination or suppression of humanity's will or sovereignty; shall be safeguarded against.


What does the "unveiling" which you speak of refer to, specifically?
The truth. The truth of our past, our future, and the nature of many things hidden, or once thought to be invisible/impossible. I do not attempt to speak in riddles. I only attempt to speak in specifics which do not give away our most closely guarded truths. But I can, and will say this.


"The new earth civilization will come upon the wings of sunshine and satin."



What is the Shards view on Extraterrestrial life forms?
They irrefutably and unequivocally exist. That said, we do not encourage, nor dismiss their existence en mass. Further questions regarding this subject can be redirected in form of a U2U.

Thank you for the questions. It Would seem that since my past is in question, our future has been dismissed as well.

- Maban



posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
reply to post by nordurland
 


You may be able to satisfy a small conundrum I have come across. What does Asgardur mean to you? Is it anywhere near to the Ljiosfoss hydro-electric plant?

Many thanks.



[edit on 15-3-2009 by KilgoreTrout]


I came a cross new information about what is also called Asgardur, when I was looking for information on Hollow earth.
I found this movie:
www.guba.com...

Interesting information about Iceland and on the credit list in the end are 2 Icelanders. And really stranges that this where the 2 men that I thougt about when I was thinking of who could be Icelandic Shards. Both of them have past away now.



Hello This post is on pages 81 here.

I googled:
"The new earth civilization will come upon the wings of sunshine and satin."

First thing that came up was this pages:

www.thenewearth.org...



posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me the last time Maban posted please? I mean from when he came back which i think was quite a while ago, to his most recent posting. It's just that there are so many pages to this and a starting to end point would make it alot more digestible. Thanks in advanced.



posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout
 


The combination "satin and sunshine" certainly seemed familar when kvasir posted but it seemed familiar beyond this thread. Heck if I know. I'll toss a few associations out here.

I think kvasir is saying the organization is not finished but has gone undergound and will survive.

Sunshine
Illumination, Light, Reverered by the Enlightened Ones.

Satin
A fabric with a large number of threads per inch, closely knit, made of silk, perhaps symbolizing coming together, soft to the touch.

Silk
Made from the cocoons of silkworms.

A moth or butterfly breaks free from its cocoon in the spring, having weathered the winter in its protection, dries its wings in the sun and takes flight towards the sunlight.

Edit: I'll toss a couple miscellaneous random ones in as well:

Sunshine and Satin Photography:
link

My space page from same showing a video of the Delta II rocket explosion from 1997:
link

Also, a romance novel called Sunshine and Satin
:
link

[edit on 5/3/2009 by EnlightenUp]



posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
The combination "satin and sunshine" certainly seemed familar when kvasir posted but it seemed familiar beyond this thread. Heck if I know. I'll toss a few associations out here.


Initially, I thought it sounded alchemical, not sure why, can't find any association there...Google chiefly throws up satin lingerie in sunshine yellow (beyond what you link to below)...don't think that helps any. Maban did though say that yellow was important to the illuminons, and expressive of illumination.

Yellow silky drawers could be the key to enlightenment, you just never know until you try it I suppose...


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I think kvasir is saying the organization is not finished but has gone undergound and will survive.


The assumption being that Kvasir is an illuminon and not just some random poster?? I agree with you, that was my perception of what Kvasir was expressing though. I think also that the perpetuation of this thread, even if that is all that is left as reminder of the Illuminons, is a form of survival, a continuation, even perhaps a metamorphosis (using your butterfly association).


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Sunshine
Illumination, Light, Reverered by the Enlightened Ones.

Satin
A fabric with a large number of threads per inch, closely knit, made of silk, perhaps symbolizing coming together, soft to the touch.

Silk
Made from the cocoons of silkworms.


Heaven forbid I should be picky but Satin is not necessarily silk, it is all about weave and mercerisation (that A I got in Needlework GCSE must count for something). That aside, working with your premise, it is though 'silky'; smooth and light reflective, it is irradiated in the sunlight, just like the wings of a butterfly. It is also, hence the lingerie, very sensually or perhaps more chastely, texturally pleasing, certainly something I would look for in a utopia.


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
A moth or butterfly breaks free from its cocoon in the spring, having weathered the winter in its protection, dries its wings in the sun and takes flight towards the sunlight.


I like the butterfly idea. Using Maban's phrasing, as opposed to Kvasir's, I think it ties with an idea of transformation.


Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Edit: I'll toss a couple miscellaneous random ones in as well:

Sunshine and Satin Photography:
link

My space page from same showing a video of the Delta II rocket explosion from 1997:
link

Also, a romance novel called Sunshine and Satin
:
link



It is odd, but the combination of 'satin and sunshine' seems 'comfortable' in a strange kind of way. Not like I had heard it before but I expected to find more literary uses of it, it seems such a natural turning of phrase, I expected it to have been used more. Not sure if I have explained that very well, hard to explain though.



posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
In order to understand Hitler we must understand the players ie the illuminists. This link explains the mindset and modus operandi. With this in mind it may be possible to guess the likely players behind the curtain.
www.savethemales.ca...
One person who seemed to have a prophetic understanding of the likely outbreak of war was Churchill who was very closely connected with the Rothschilds.
I remember reading somewhere that lionel Rothschild may have wrote the protocols of zion? Just a thought!
inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com...
Is it possible that nazi germany was financed by the illuminati as a bulwark against communism. Why did they turn against Hitler. Could the reason be that he started to print his own money.
Who would be their man in Germany as they don’t take risks and play all sides.
Perhaps these links provide a clue.
www.henrymakow.com...
www.savethemales.ca...
Its obviously a complicated story but I believe that there are indicators that all the sides in this conflict were played like marks in a shell ga




top topics



 
77
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

log in

join