It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theBLESSINGofVISION

wow, what good questions! I wish i could think have thought those questions up. But atleast i get to see the answers. Star and Flagged.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
"As he said those words, the curtain was drawn back and I saw him anew."

Originally posted by Maban
It is good to see others "see us" as human, too.

theBLESSINGofVISION, I'd just like to ask what you saw in the above quote from Maban that made you turn? I don't understand. Do you know something we don't?

Interesting questions, by the way.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I care not for our youth or limitations as a reason to be enslaved. We exist becuase it is the will of God/Universe/Whatever (I cannot define God). Witness our epic existence. Whitness the evil forces that obsess over us. Witness how hard it is to be good. Witness the imbalance of good vs evil.
I feel whats going on. I recognize this feeling somehow. I dont know how.

I certainly wouldnt think i knew something that any one else might not know...
No secrets have been shared with me!

I just had another of my revalations when i read the response. Something told me to wake up and pay attention.
Then the questions flowed thru me.

As Tupac said in the song Ghetto Ghospel:
"Dont stress - never forget,
That God isnt finished with me yet,
I feel his hands on my brain,
When I write rymes I go blind,
And let the lord do his thing..."

As of yet I have not heard an acceptable reason, from any secrecy societies, that justifies keeping truth hidden, as if for some greater good. In my soul, I do not accept that. It is not "right". It is, in itself, a display of dominance and control by those who "know better". I reject this. Prove you know better. That is my stance.

Perhaps, being only human, I do not or cannot see what is right.
But I carry a spiritual... how can i put this... certainty... (like michael jordan to basketball / theblessingofvision to spiritual destiny)
Always have.

I have been blessed with the gift to be able to see what i SHOULD NOT have been able to see.
We all have, to some degree, just for the fact we are having this discussion.
I have been blessed with intuition that I SHOULD NOT have. I have come to trust it.
We all should.
I believe in myself - even though I have so much growing to do.
Seeing myself not as I am now but who I will be.
I suggest we all do the same.
Why not? What is the alternative?

Of course this is an over simplification, but I trust myself and god and the universe to lead me on the right path.
And I pursue truth relentlessly.
We have come a long way, but still we have so far to go.

That being said, Listen carefully to what your soul tells you.
Stand in defiance to the so called authority.
Do not accept their word just because it is their word.
Do not EVER trust a messenger just because one of his messages is true. Do not be swayed. Analyze every message from every messanger on an individual basis. Listen.

Attention truth seekers: Demand the truth!
The whole truth and nothing but the truth.
No secrets.
No doubt.
No fear.

Either that or fall in line and pick a side.
Choose wisely!!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not to decrease you or your communications with God, theBLESSINGofVISION, but are you sure you didn't mean to say that you watched Appleseed: Ex Machina and found some of the ideology represented therein disagreeable?

Interesting, none the less. No doubt the good Maban will arrive shortly to answer you.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Then denying that understanding would be the highest transgression that one could perpetrate on a person. Right? Is my logic accurate?

That would be a wholly accurate statement.

Do you deny us understanding? Do you attempt to take away, in your words, the highest thing any person can achieve? It seems you do, so please tell us, if not, what are we missing?

I could only surmise that you have come to think this because of my restraint with information, yes? I will address this fully later on in a subsequent post. For now, one must understand that the proverbial saying is true. "Knowledge is power," and we are nowheres near the most powerful. If our "secrets" fell into the wrong hands... Checkmate. At which point, you need not worry yourselves with truth, you would probably be within reach of truth, long enough to draw away the protection for freedom. Enough that they would drive a stake through its proverbial heart.

What is it that we are missing, because we "see" what is perhaps a public relations exercise, in lieu of the bounty of understanding and enlightenment shared on this thread.

That would depend on ones' point of view. Some have seen truth, others a "public relations exercise." One must "read in between the lines," if you will. One must have sufficient background information and the right triggers to prematurely find the truth; as I am sure you have come to see. The reason I state "prematurely" is become none are supposed to "find" the truth before the time is right. None except for the Illuminated, and the Void; all that is which truly dark in our world. What you are "missing," is the "big picture. One must think beyond simple human motives (greed, lust, power), one must look at the picture en whole.

Hoarding information and secrecy, relentless pursuits of power, and spiritual / intellectual enslavement are evil. Correct?

Without restraint or hesitation, yes; that is morally dubious. However i would add, we do not "hoard it." We hold only three secrets. Is that considered "hoarding?"

Do you understand what I am communicating?

Confusions, frustrations, concerns of hypocrisy; correct? I will put them at ease. You have broached the tip of a much larger issue. Like the collision of an iceberg; i will need time to address everyone else's questions, and will assuredly return to yours with my full attention and devotion.

- Maban

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Maban]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.
The Lord of the Rings. (believe it or not)

That should tide you over for a while.
Gene Roddenberry's works are....
Well planned.

- Maban

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I was referring to ATS'ers in general. Sorry for the poorly constructed context.
My apologies.

- Maban

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Originally posted by Spaxz

1) Is the myth around the crystal skulls true? What information do you know about the skulls?

A: I know that they weren't man made. Whatever answer you can surmise from that is probably as good as mine. It would not surprise of we where to eventually learn that its origin was Alanis. Only such a people as them would have had the capability. Not to mention all their crystal references to advanced technologies.

2) Was Katrina purposely squandered, or was it just bad leadership?
In my mind, if FEMA truly wanted to maintain an image of a benevolent agency to the American people, instead of a black government; they probably would have done better. This would lead me to conclude that it was nothing more than a case of the "political two step," a political screwup if I ever saw one. At the least, it opened peoples eyes and made the masses suspicious of the government ans their actions.

3) Is there anything planned by any groups or people for the Bejing Olympics?
Certainly, the question is if any will act on them; and if they do, who will act on them first.

4) What is the story being the pyramids of the world? Was the movie "Legend of Atlantis" right about the pyramids?
I haven't seen the movie, at least to my recollection. Throw me an ISBN or URL, and I'll take a look. As an FYI, unfortunately Plato was misinformed. It is not pronounced "Atlantis" it is "Alanis." It is a long story how we know this, a story I will address when I have more time available.

5) I live in Canada and was wondering who the best party was to vote for? (who wasn't corrupted by evil society groups aka Bilderberg's ect...)
If you were to truly vote "wisely," there really isn't a "good party." They are all bad in some way. The "least of all the evils" would have to be Libertarian. But, even that is a stretch.

6) There is talks of Terra-Forming Mars, how does the enlighten ones or creator look at us doing that?
I would say that it would depend on our methods, and motives. If they are good and pure, i think they would look kindly upon it. If we acted there like we do here, and now. I would be on the last shuttle towards the galactic rim (joke, so none take me wrong).

7) The way we are so destructive, will the other "Alien Species" allow us to travel in space? I know if i was looking down on us, i wouldn't want this species exploring the universe.
I will U2U this answer specifically. However one could surmise that we would not be allowed beyond the edge of our solar system, without consequence.

8) Since you say your only 24 and are so knowledgeable, at what age do the Shards introduce you to this knowledge or the group?
Between 16-18, depending on the personality. At sixteen only certain individuals are mature enough. At eighteen it is a little more, stable to do so.

9) Being in a group like the shards, is it hard to get into and keep a relationship? If so do you introduce your mate with the shards if you marry since they are family now? Would you or are you going to introduce your off-springs to the shards?
It can be, both friendships and romantic relationships. Our duties often require us to "snuggle up and smile," with the vermin of the world. One needs to be able to remove personal emotion out of the equation at times. As for romantic relationships, we make a choice. We leave upon marriage, to protect our love and family form any consequence. Or we stay and perpetuate the orginization. It is, in a sense, totally voluntary. I myself have yet to decide my fate. I have not yet met someone i could fathom to be a significant other, so I feel that that choice still lies before me. If i were to have children, i would eventually tell them, and following the Enlightened Ones teachings, let them choose. One defines their own destiny.

10) How's it going?

Good, busy. It would seem this thread is self perpetuating, i am grateful to see so many open minds and insightful questions.

Love and Light. It is always good to receive your questions.

- Maban

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

I gratefully accept skepticism, and harsh tones. It is a sign that I am challenging what people perceive as "fact." The only thing i will not tolerate is intolerance and hate. Thank you all for adhering to a higher standard.

- Maban

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

PART ONE:

If the remnants are the enemy of the Icelandic shard,
could you give us information that would expose them?

They are not our true "arch-nemesis" however they do pose a threat, a small one at most. They mostly are policed by infighting and the occasional op by us. However they are not of "major" concern. If you do wish to help us you can focus in on organizations who define people as "elite" who typically hold greats sums of power, and have morally questionable spiritual beliefs.

List of names of members?[/quote[
There are two issues with such an action.
One: we ourselvs are not "abosoloutely" sure about a mamber. Like I previously mentioned some blay both sides of the fence, some are like triple agents, playing all sides against eh middle. Some appear to share int eh same ideologies and beliefs but are not members. Some do not share in the same ideologies and beleifs, and are members. Ther is no true "black and white" definition; except. The one true way to tell is if they claim to be the "true Illuminati." We, the Icelandic Shard ans all of its affilaites are not "Illuminati," but Illumianted. Thus the common misconception, and confustion. On average any who "calim" to be Illuminatia re apart of a Remnant and must be watched.

Two: if we were to "post a list" of them we would be unable to control other peoples actions. Controlling actions of people whom, for whatever reason, may try to harm these people, or even kill them. This is not our way. If we publicly disclosed this information it would inevitably lead to bloodletting; something WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR. Someone for some reason, would undoubtedly use this information to strike. Then one of two consequences are inevitable, the person in question could be harmed or injured, and most probably the person attempting such action could too be harmed or even killed for his actions. One must think an action all the way through, beyond simple consequence.

[quote[Specific ideological / philosophical / spiritual differences that make them wrong?
Trust your heart, and feelings. If someone "feels" wrong, probability is that they are. I could mention certain spiritualities but none would accurately "profile" such a person. I would caution that a majority of the real nasty ones are extremely religious. Extremely believe in Christianity that is. People whom have more than embraced the Book of Revelation and especially the apocalypse. I'd also keep a close eye on Halliburton and subsidiaries; they seem to be pushing the front line; publicly at least.

Expose your enemies to the world totally...

Read on; and you will see...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO

I was going over this far-fetched notion in my mind:
Am I wasting my time asking for specifics in regards to the nemesis that are the remnants?

Hopefully I have answered this thus far. However I would amplify that the Remnants are not the "greatest threat."

Will the true loyalty of the Icelandic shards belong to the entire Illuminati tree or will it be to humanity?
In a word? To hell with the Illuminati. We do not view ourselves as Illuminati (I had great reservation about titling the thread this, but wanted to gain enough attention to the true shape fo the Illuminati that I proceeded with that name), we call ourselves and view ourselves as Illuminons. Our first, foremost, and last duty is to humanity, no segment of it, and not divided in any way but one; divided by the name "Human." Answer your question thoroughly?

What if i said that the concept of two different factions of the same group waging war against each other is reminiscent of the democrat vs republican illusion... Reminiscent, specifically, of a misdirection and deception tactic designed to control others - to perpetrate the false illusion of choice, while concealing any truth that would threaten the agenda. Would that be a legitimate concern?
People in your position, yes it is very legitimate. The illusion of choice is a powerful and dangerous tool, one which many use too readily without concern or restraint. However, know this. Even if my message is of one faction versus another, like the Republicans versus the Democrats as you stated so aprapo; you recognize this visage of decision, but there is another deception within its shell. The deception that there is but two options. None are ever limited to two options, the trick is not just recognizing the deception, but seeing through and past it. To see what they are trying to hide, and not just how they are hiding it. If you can make choices that they could never predict then you are "a step ahead of the game," as so to speak. The third choice here is that you can simply choose that we are all evil, or that none of us exist, that is your "way out." the way out of the vicious cycle. Assume that we are all evil, and you will be safe from us forever. Until you are physically incontrovertibly proven firsthand otherwise, you have no other reason to believe otherwise, even with my testimony. If someone truly concerns falling for a illusionary choice then make the choice they don't expect; don't choose.

continued>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
PART THREE

I don't understand why those that call themselves Illuminati, consider themselves illuminated, reference "light" as their very essence, conceal the truth under the shadow of darkness. Why these members of light, seek to trap this light and hoard this light, rather than allowing the light spread unchecked. Could you clarify please?
I would agree with you unequivocally. They are simply very hypocritical, it is simply in their nature one could surmise. The Illuminons withhold three secrets for good reason. The concept of global collapse is a reason, but not one of significant substance. Our biggest threat, and advantage is our three little secrets. These three are the border between paradise, and complete annihilation (I wish no drama, just context). The Illuminons would be more than happy to disclose the "three truths" (as they have come to be called) to the people en mass. Certainly there would be upheaval, but eventually with time it would inevitable subside, and a new world would come into view. This picture is all well and good, but one must factor in our enemies, the enemies of humanity itself. If NIA got ahold of these three secrets they would have all that they needed to wreak absolute and complete havoc on much more than just people. I am talking about loading a gun, and sticking it on the table. A table with one unified source of evil and hatred. One whom without hesitation or inhibitions would pick it up and shoot you in the head before you hand could retract. One who would then turn round and subsequently execute all whom opposed them. You think America becoming a police state would be terrible; such an action could not compare to the havoc the leader of NIA could unleash. It would for lack of better words, be a true "hell on earth." By handing over the last shards of light to the people of the world, it would be as if handing a gun to a child and asking them to use it properly. People would have no clue how to wield it, much less use it properly and distinguish tier true enemy. Once the time is right the truth will be unveiled by its creators, the Enlightened Ones. They alone hold the capability to wield these truths and their power responsibly, not us, not humanity. Illuminons are merely the stewards, no more, no less. You ask for an enemy to seek, a face to put to this empty void of darkness. Research NIA, the DNI, the MIB, and the ONI (formerly DNI). These are the entities which hold the closest links to NIA. See their actions and intent,and you may just catch a glimpse of NIA. Whatever information you can collect on them is invaluable to the Shards, and to humanity's well being. These boards serve as a compass to that which we are unable to meticulously watch nor research. You are our limitless resource, a resource that is invaluable.

What is the Illuminati stance on the concept and nature of what is commonly referred to as Yahweh?
It is one of the many truths buried beneath misinterpretations, and lies.

What is the Illuminati stance on the concept and nature of what is commonly referred to as Lucifer?
A legitimate threat, which none have fully realized; not even the shards. The Enlightened Ones warned us about a great darkness. A darkness unlike any other whose power excelled over that of the Enlightened Ones. Ones whom must be stopped no matter the price. They, are real. Where there is good, there lives evil, it is yin, and yang.

- Maban

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Your eyes have been opened, you are aware.

"The seer has awakened."

Spirituality was given to humanity because humanity is imperfect. Spirituality is a grasp at the unattainability of human perfection. Spirituality is our guide into the unknown to keep our hearts, minds, and spirits in check through to our destinies.

To quote the Enlightened Ones:

"Science can tell you how, but only spirituality [religion] can tell you why."

This is what should be upheld by all. Without science we could not improve the human condition, we could not so easily help others, and we could never achieve our potential. Without spirituality logic would lead us astray and to in-compassionate acts. Spirituality defines our borders which we dare not cross. as the proverb states, "logic doesn't care." Both are necessary, both are good and evil. They are not opposites, but simply opposite sides of the same coin. the coin of the Universe.

For far too long have both sides of humanity's greatness stood divided in contest, when both must realize that they are both right and wrong at the same time. If both set their sights on the future we would all be better off. It is this realization that must be made before any part of humanity is ready for the "three truths."

Light will Prevail, as good does always.

- Maban

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

What can one disagree with about Appleseed?

- Maban

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Cadbury

Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.
The Lord of the Rings. (believe it or not)

Andromeda? Damn, man. I always hated Andromeda. I must admit though, I only watched one episode and then avoided it completely up until this day. And I never would have suspected Lord Of The Rings. I guess it's time I ask you just what exactly it is the name "Maban" means, if you know what I mean?

That should tide you over for a while.
Gene Roddenberry's works are....
Well planned.

- Maban

You said Roddenberry's works, so can I assume you're talking about more than just Andromeda? Like, say, the entire Star Trek franchise? You may want to answer that to me in a private communication, because if you're telling the truth about this then you've just given away too much -- if you couple that information with the context of this thread. If it hit me as soon as you said Roddenberry it will no doubt hit a lot of other people as well. I guess, though, that you wouldn't have said anything if you didn't want anyone to know. If you're lying then it doesn't matter.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Cadbury

What can one disagree with about Appleseed?

- Maban

That would all depend on the prejudices and dogma of the observer. From a somewhat Christian standpoint -- which is what I deduced theBLESSINGofVISION to be speaking from -- then I guess terms like "Genetic Engineering," "Cyborg" or "the technological suppression of human emotion" may set off alarms within.

Maybe not, though. He may not have even watched Ex Machina and just decided he didn't like you any more for some other kind of reason?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

To quote the Enlightened Ones:

"Science can tell you how, but only spirituality [religion] can tell you why."

You know what? This has been nagging at me all day. "Where else have a I heard that quote?" I kept asking myself. Then for some reason I slam on a downloaded episode of X-files and then bang, Agent Scully says those exact words! Don't you just love bizarre synchronicity and the "LOA?"

*SNIP* hell!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Unfortunately I do not have time this evening to answer questions. However I did wish to comment on the recent Icelandic earthquake. It was a 6.1 which started at 3:46pm GMT. The Icelandic Shard notified the other Shards immediately and luckily only a small number of people suffered minor injuries. I am sure someone may either wish to discuss this, or would wish to mention it. I thought in the spirit of information I should mention this as soon as possible. Just as an informative gesture.

- Maban

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

I hope things aren't too bad! I wish everyone a quick recovery.

Man alot of earthquakes recently that are pretty high on the rector scale. I wonder how many threads could be started by this! Exspecially when this thread says "they" can create earthquakes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Unfortunately I do not have time this evening to answer questions. However I did wish to comment on the recent Icelandic earthquake. It was a 6.1 which started at 3:46pm GMT. The Icelandic Shard notified the other Shards immediately and luckily only a small number of people suffered minor injuries. I am sure someone may either wish to discuss this, or would wish to mention it. I thought in the spirit of information I should mention this as soon as possible. Just as an informative gesture.

I see, and I think I understand. I'm still giddier than a brown paper bag full of spiders at what you said, but I'm glad everyone's more or less O.K.

Is there anything about that quake that we should be discussing further?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In most likelihood thee is nothing specifically more to be gleaned more from this. I thought i best to simply state it. The main Icelandic Illuminon Facility only sustained minor damage (cracks and the like) after all modern renovations are in grave need there. Luckily the facility is a good deal away from Selfoss and only felt minor tremors. I could only hope this event pressures the Council into making improvements, nothing Iceland and abroad. I posted this just as an FYI, since American media didn't cover this event much. Luckily no one was seriously hurt by this quake.

- Maban

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join