It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the people on the planes on 9/11?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why risk transporting people to another location only to kill them there? Then having to worry about it leaking out?

I think its a little bit simpler than that. The planes had real passengers on them. The Highjackers were hand picked by our goverment and Osoma B. It was a joint colaboration. Ever wonder why hes still alive? and why his family was wisked out of the country on private jets the moment 9/11 went down?

The Highjackers thought they were flying, but the planes were really remotely controled. Planes did hit the towers, and many people did die. After watching those towers fall, would you expect to find DNA? I sure as hell wouldn't. Concret was reduced to fine dust. What do you think would happen to a body? I don't think a plane hit the Pentagone. I think that it was a missle of some sort. And I think we shot down Flight 93. Why? I have no clue.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Some people will believe anything. dumbledown is a perfect example of a person that can explain away anything, just so long as he/she can make some kind of a conspiracy out of it.

What is spread here is very similar to the manure I spread on my garden.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
PHone calls from cells on planes were not possible while those planes were flying around. Technology was not fully capable at those times to do that sort of stuff. So where are the people or where did they go.

Some say the flights were no where full. So the one flight theory about the plane that was totally destroyed by a shoot down could be where all of them were, but who knows for sure. I would say that if they were taken to another plane then there are those who knew and no doubt are no longer with us either due to planned suicides to keep mouths shut type of thing.

Others say they were downed in the ocean, but I do not buy that cause plane wreakage does not seem to stay down in the waters to easily. But then if you take it far enough out and deep it goes deep enough, who is to say for sure.

One thing I feel is, those people are not alive. And we could go on and on about all sorts of events to get rid of them and dispose of the remains.

One thing is certain, the evidence that this was all covered up is overwhelming and so as all of that gets brought out, maaybe we can learn the truth, but I would not count on it. Let us just say, if they want people to disappear, it can happen without a trace of evidence. But how they do it is another thing all together.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I see this thread is under close scrutiny because it is such a hot topic. I dont believe there was any conspiracy at all. I believe it happened just like I saw and heard on the news reports that day. I dont believe that it is even possible to pull off a conspiracy that big. As far as all this evidence that it was a conspiracy .. I have not found any yet .. fact is .. all the evidence is right there for everyone to look at if you want. the jet hitting the pentagon.. the jet in the forests.. the cell phone calls.. the records of the aircraft controllers... the film of the passengers boarding the planes.. fact is ... it happened just like we saw it. lots of people dont want to believe it. but the facts dont lie...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Either your naive or you haven't studied 9-11 conspiracies much. There are so many strange circumstances surrounding the NYC, Washington, London and Madrid attacks. For example, it just happened that terror drills were going to take place at the exact location of the actual attacks and the same time. What are the odds of this being a real circumstance?

Then we have an alleged al-queda leader 'Bin Laden' who allegedly has ties with the Saudi royal family who in turn has close ties with the bush administration.

Mr. Rumsfeld declaring 3 trillion dollars missing a day before the attacks which supprissingly just happened to be stored in the pentagon in the same wing which got attacked.

Hijacked planes flying for hours while the government did nothing to stop them.

Evidence or "speculation" of al-queda involvement being given to all major US and foreign tv networks just hours after the mayhem. How can the government be sure they did it at such an early stage of the investigation? Very suspicious!

No plane wreckage found at the pentagon.

No plane wreckage found at the crash site in western pennsylvannia.

The government refusing to allow an independent analysis/report until the families cryied in outrage.

Bush administration using 9-11 as an excuse to attack Afghanistan, Iraq and now even Iran.

The odds of all this not being a conspiracy are about a million to one if you ask me.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A big smoking gun is the fact that so many high ranking military officials had canceled plans to fly on that day and also Mayor Willie Brown got a call not to fly and according to this website, link below, Pacifica Radio reported that call warning the mayor to not fly came from Condoleeza Rice's office.

www.fpp.co.uk...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

Hi there, welcome to the thread. That's quite a statement. When 9/11/2001 occurred I watched the plane hit the Trade Center on the News. Over and Over again. I wondered how such a thing could happen and it didn't seem real. I think a lot of people felt something like that. Disbelief. Confusion. When they said it was Terrorists and they showed the lineup nothing in my head told me it was a conspiracy. It was about 6 years later that I realized I really didn't like the World I was seeing and I wanted to know what the problem was. Issues like Global Starvation and endless War cycles really bothered me. Also, conflicting History and unlearning what I had learned was bothering me. To make a long story short I found out about Ron Paul and the truth just exploded for me from there.

We could go over small details, things that were wrong with the official 9/11 story but lets not. They have all been discussed before on this board and I think theres a much more powerful message to get out to people.

For me, I have always felt like there was something wrong. As I got older there were two major problems in the World bothering me. Global Poverty and constant Wars.
I am a very peaceful person by nature, I like to take in stray animals and no friend that ever asked me of something that I could give went without. So to me War is something I don't understand.
The other issue for me is Poverty and why it exists. We know we have the ability to feed and help everyone. Why would anyone want someone else to starve? I know I've choked up at the Feed the Children commercials and made 1am pledges... how could anyone purposely want a child to starve to death? How could anyone be able to help but simply ..not? How could someone like JFK be assassinated but Bush serve out two terms? there is an inhumanity among us that is cold, calculating and cruel and we cant ignore it.

When I speak sometimes about 9/11 to people I am often met with the 'Why would our Government do that?' question. It is a very innocent and honest question. I believe most people could not even begin to think like these people to understand what they are capable of. (and thats a good thing) I think rather, that most people are like me, and want to save the wounded bird, who sheds a tear for injustice.

Theres people out there who deny the Holocaust. it did happen but to some the atrocities that occurred there must surely be incomprehensible.

Question everything. They say why, you say why not. Dont be afraid to break away from the herd cause you never know when its the meat truck pulling up. Or in the case of the Jews, the train. I mean, if the train rolled up into town and you were told you had to get on and you were going to holiday at the Countryside, would ya go? You'd like to think you wouldn't fall victim to such antics right? The truth is, there was knowledge that the Jews were going to be rounded up before it happened and some didn't wait for the sound of the train whistle before getting out of dodge. At the time you might of called them 'conspiracy theorists' ..even years later after people had escaped from camps and told their story it was too insane for other Countries to believe for some time.

I'll end there since this post is longer then I intended and I am tired.

Michael Tsarion has a lot of good things to say but I wouldnt look him up til you had an open mind. Alex Jones' videos are good.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Either your naive or you haven't studied 9-11 conspiracies much. There are so many strange circumstances surrounding the NYC, Washington, London and Madrid attacks. For example, it just happened that terror drills were going to take place at the exact location of the actual attacks and the same time. What are the odds of this being a real circumstance?

Then we have an alleged al-queda leader 'Bin Laden' who allegedly has ties with the Saudi royal family who in turn has close ties with the bush administration.

Mr. Rumsfeld declaring 3 trillion dollars missing a day before the attacks which supprissingly just happened to be stored in the pentagon in the same wing which got attacked.

Hijacked planes flying for hours while the government did nothing to stop them.

Evidence or "speculation" of al-queda involvement being given to all major US and foreign tv networks just hours after the mayhem. How can the government be sure they did it at such an early stage of the investigation? Very suspicious!

No plane wreckage found at the pentagon.

No plane wreckage found at the crash site in western pennsylvannia.

The government refusing to allow an independent analysis/report until the families cryied in outrage.

Bush administration using 9-11 as an excuse to attack Afghanistan, Iraq and now even Iran.

The odds of all this not being a conspiracy are about a million to one if you ask me.

You know, I go on vacation in Iraq for a few weeks and the board just goes in the crapper with CT's....

Lets look at the above post.....

Osama Bin Laden is indeed a REAL person, the son of the man who made his name in construction. Yes, the Bin Laden family has connections to the Saudi royal family....Osama also has fifty some brothers and sisters, most of which have made public their disowning of their wayward brother. Plus, the Saudi government has made it clear Osama is not welcome in their country and would be subject to arrest.

Not sure where he got the idea that the Pentagon had this huge piggy bank that would hold trillions of dollars....However, the real crux of that story was Rumsfeld was speaking of transactions and equipment inventories over the previous thirty or so years....not that one day someone discovered 3 trillion dollars was missing. Hell the Pentagon gets roughly a HALF trillion dollars a year to operate. Get further into it, you will find that a chunk of that, was equipment, still carried in the files, that never made it home from VIETNAM.

As for the planes flying for hours....someone has been watching too many movies.....prior to 9/11 we really just didnt think about intercepting and downing, hostile aircraft inside the United States. The majority of the procedures dealt with hostile aircraft coming from another country.

Suspicion of Al Qaeda involvement that day? Well no kidding...since we had been attacked by Al Qaeda several times in the previous decade...embassies, USS Cole etc....hell my first reaction was it had to be Osama.

No plane wreckage found? Do some better research, there was plenty of plane wreckage found. Try actually looking, rather than relying on quotes taken out of context.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'd like to see the "plenty of plane wreckage found." Can someone kindly point me in the direction of such convincing evidence? Does anyone have a copy of the NIST Report who can pinpoint where they supposedly used the word "vaporized" in describing either the Pentagon or Shanksville, PA planes or both? Anyone with at least half a brain knows it's not possible for anything to vaporize so completely even in a high speed impact.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
No Planes hit the world trade center.

Holograms and CGI were used.

www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
A big smoking gun is the fact that so many high ranking military officials had canceled plans to fly on that day and also Mayor Willie Brown got a call not to fly and according to this website, link below, Pacifica Radio reported that call warning the mayor to not fly came from Condoleeza Rice's office.

Also there was a report that there were no coffee vendors that mounring at the WTC. Most of them are of middle eastern decent.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
so your saying that Ms Rice new about the attacks.. and wanted thousands of people to be killed, and she was secretly snickering about the whole thing as she watched the whole episode unravel... amazing.. so after the whole thing happened they all got together over beers and high fived each other,, probably a bit dissapointed that there were only a few thousand people killed.. and on the anniversary they all hunker down somewhere and gloat over there great triumph. them cold hearted sons of ..... so in reality they want to do every thing they can to destroy the human race,,, but wait... there human too.. ohh. maybe not.... ahhhh.. its all coming clear now..

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I don't know if that is true or not, but I did hear somewhere that George Bush Sr was watching from on top of a building as the attacks happened. Don't know if thats true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'll never forget when that guy who made the DVD "9-11 In Plane Site" was on Coast to Coast AM. He mentioned how the TV news station Channel 9 in Cincinnati, Ohio reported Flight 93 landing in Cleveland around 10:00 AM on 9-11 on their website.

I live in Northern Kentucky. I'm a 15 minute walk across a bridge to Cincinnati so channel 9 is local. I went to their website and there was in fact a story about Flight 93 landing in Cleveland because it was a suspect flight and that the people were removed and put on buses. Within about 30 minutes, that article was removed from their site and never mentioned again. I e-mailed George Noory when that happened because the show still had a couple hours left and I fell asleep not long after sending it. So I don't know if it was ever mentioned on-air that they removed the article when the show was airing.

I also remember one woman who said the person on the phone calling her sounded like her son, but he kept referring to her as "mother" and "mommy". This struck her as weird because he always called her my "mom" or "momma" his entire life and that he was very calm on the phone and even said "Don't you believe it's me mother? (laughs)".

Who would be laughing at a moment like that?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I am going to assume you are refering to me since I am the one that posted the info on the call from Rice's office being made to warn Mayor Brown.

No I am not saying that, I am not dreaming it up and saying it , Pacifica Radio has reported that, according to the website I posted the link to. Pacifica Radio enjoys a good reputation and CNN and others like them wish they had the kind of credibility that Pacifica Radio has. What did Rice do while all of those people died, I don't know.

But Mayor Brown was warned, whether you believe it was Rice or not, does not change the fact that someone warned him, do you think al queida warned him or maybe OBL himself?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Weren't there also reports of children in schools nearby telling their parents that something was going to happen soon?

I remember one report from a parent who said his kid mentioned those buildings being gone soon, referring to the WTC and he was wondering why his kid was saying things like that. Then 9-11 happened and he started hearing all these other parents mentioning the same things. That they're kids were talking about something happening soon and some teachers coming out and saying they received calls not to be in the area or at work that day.

I remember other reports of people saying they saw men, some of middle eastern descent, filming the attacks from rooftops and laughing the entire time.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

The news release you are speaking about flight 93 landing at Cleveland airport, the link has been posted in one of my previous posts in this thread, someone apparently saved it, because like you said, it was supposed to have disappeareded not long after being posted on the websites that were reporting it.

Well I went to the link I had provided here and it has been archived, if anyone had the prescence of mind to actually copy it before it disappeared again into an archive, and keep it, please post it here. Here is the rense report on it.

www.rense.com...

I only hard of one report where a child told the teacher that the buildings would not stand very much longer, please post a link to the story on the children predicting it, and the men filming the event from a van who was laughing and having a great old time filming it, was reported to the FBI by someone who observed them doing this. Here is a link to that.
wrhstore.com...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that even on this site there are so many people unable to denounce the official story of what happened that day. I blame this mostly on the Media, the 4th arm of the Government. They couldn't pull the wool over so many peoples eyes without their help.

Look, when something is true it fits. When you don't have the fit, all you have is a lot of suspect evidence. Right?
For example, we could say the sky is blue. Well when you look at the sky it looks blue, when its analyzed everyone says its blue, theres an understanding that the truth will make sense. If they said no no, the sky isn't blue but a visible orange, no one could truly buy into that when they looked up at the sky, so they would say thats not a correct fit to the evidence of the sky.

That is all 9/11 is. Do we know exactly what happened that day? No we do not. We have a "truth" being the 9/11 commission Report that to a lot of people, the official story simply doesn't fit. So we press on with the evidence looking for a truth that does fit.

I know it's easier to just do what your told. you make a wonderful servant to those that don't give a damn about you or your family.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by dumbeddown]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by goose

And if you bothered to do any actual research you would see that Liz Foreman posted a correction to her story on 9/11 and has since posted a further explanation of that original, false, story.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No, George HW Bush was briefly at a Carlyle Group meeting that morning and then he was on an airliner, which ended up stuck on the ground in the Midwest.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join