It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the people on the planes on 9/11?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Well, keeping the passengers onboard creates a uncertain element. Perhaps they could botch the operation somehow?

Everything so far has really suggested that there were two sets of planes, imo.

The only way they could mess up the operation is if they could get inside the cockpit. If the cockpit door was locked how would they have access to the controls?

Thats even assuming that some of the passengers realized what was happening and tryied to stop it. But how would they know? Normally people don't get involved with flying even if the plane is out of control and ready to crash. They place faith in the crew and pray to god!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeTracker
There's only one fact i know for sure.
Chenney let that plane hit the pentagon- Irrefutable fact!
There is testimony by Norm Mineta to prove this.
That is enough for me to say they probably let the planes hit the towers too.
For me that is enough of a reason for treason charges and a fireing squad.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it like this. You're right, its right there in front of us, right in the 911 commission hearings. This alone should be grounds for investigating at least Dick Cheney.

Couple that with Don Rumsfeld saying the D.O.D lost 2.3 TRILLION dollars the day before and the "plane" hitting the offices where accountants where trying to find out where the money went, and I think you have a pretty good case. Am I missing something?

I mean come on folks, what else do we need?

JohnnyR

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
This theory seems the most plausible to me. What do others think?

Well the Israelies were accused of crashing an airliner using a remote control system.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nevermind. TimeTracker answered my questions.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

i was wondering why the year 1991 is being used also and why none noticed it till you? of course that is just nitpicking, as for 911? we'll never know what really happened, what really concerns me is how easily we forget and go on with our lives making us a target, yet again. this sight is the only place i can go and discuss this sort of thing. 98% of the web is celebrity, who where and when, thanks ats.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Um...they all died. Hopefully quickly but the level of sheer terror they experienced is one of those things that many ppl would consider worse than death and I tend to agree.

OP-I believe what youre trying to get at is WHO were the ppl aboard the planes
and yes I agree that who they all were specifically just reeks of conspiracy. But
make no mistake, there were ppl on all those planes that died in some of the most horrible ways possible.

As far as remote cotrolled Ill even give you that as a possiblity but even if just one plane was remote controlled it doesnt mean it/they were empty. Yes pieces of crew and passengers were found and identified. Not all of them but still.

As for the remote control theory-how could such a thing occur? Forget the Israelis-its called TACAMO..look it up. The fact that TACAMO planes are "mysterious" and "white" and the FACT that one was stationed at PAX/Oceana Md. and very easily could have done all the remote controlling you can dream of.

I tried posting the link to the Washington Post article about the TACAMO at PAX but it never freekin works...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think if anyone looks at 9/11, they have to come away saying something is not right. Look at what facts are undeniable:

No main engines found at the pentagon crash.

No main engines found at the field crash.

No metal framed skyscraper has ever collapsed due to fire damage ever except for 9/11.

Danny Jowenko, a demolitions expert, states without reserve that building 7 was destroyed by demolition. www.youtube.com...

Isn't that enough to prove a point and cannot be refutted?

My personal point...the wings could not have folded in behind the fuselage, at best they would have sheared. Are we forgetting that even if the motors were not operating under power that you would have had at best 2' of torque to swing around the full wing with a 3 ton engine attached? Plus the fuselage was decelerating upon impact which should have pushed the wings further forward?

Anyway, I'm having a difficult time sleeping upon reading and viewing the information. This means we have been lied to and have killed many foreigners and our own boys and women for a crooked agenda. Those that engineered this cannot be considered human.

Rich

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Oouthere]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The fact that they are stone walling a thorough investigation speaks volumes. If they didn't have anything to hide they would be encouraging it to put all this speculation to rest.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Let's think about how you get rid of passengers and keep them from creating too much of a problem. Maybe put them all on one jet, have it software ready and running to be remote controlled, now you have them all where you want them, their all thanking their lucky stars they are safe, they have been taken off of the jets that were supposedly loaded with hi-jackers and bombs.

The unfortunate passengers are totally unaware of the danger and are now on their way to the safety of an airport to get routed onto other planes, then while flying them to the airport something happens, the cabins are depressurized thanks to a small preset charge timed to go off while the plane is high in the air, the oxygen masks drop, but guess what there is no oxygen to be had, and the passengers go unconscious and then die.

Now you just use remote control to fly the planes to the airport, the airport of course is evacuated, and unload the bodies, no one sees, no one knows and anyone involved is never going to talk.

Cleveland Ohio incident, here is the actual press release showing that Flight 93 supposedly landed there, of course this is being called a mistake. If I remember correctly the airport was evacuated due to concerns of bomb on board this plane.

web.archive.org...:/wcpo.com/specials/2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html

Ever heard this scenario before or one similar? Who knows this real life tragedy might have been a test run or maybe just a horrible accident, but it sure does give one an idea on a lot things. from how the passengers and crew were taken care of so easily, to asking why the planes did not manage to intercept the jets, after all they flew alongside Payne Stewart's jet and they did that because the jet did not respond to radio calls and veered off course.

www.washingtonpost.com...

MINA, S.D., Oct. 25—A Learjet carrying professional golfer Payne Stewart and at least four others streaked uncontrolled for thousands of miles across the heart of the country today, its occupants apparently unconscious or already dead, before it plunged nose first and crashed in a field near this north-central South Dakota hamlet.

No one on the ground was hurt and there were no survivors aboard the aircraft, which came down in a marshy area about two miles southwest of here.

The cause of the uncontrolled flight and crash after the Learjet 35 apparently ran out of fuel were not known, but aviation experts speculated that the aircraft may have lost pressurization and that emergency backup systems failed as the plane's autopilot kept it in the air. Loss of pressurization above 30,000 feet would cause occupants of the aircraft to lose consciousness from oxygen deficiency in one to two minutes, the experts said.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by goose]

[edit on 3-5-2008 by goose]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The answer to your question is:
They died when the planes hit the buildings. The force of the impact crushed their bodies, and if that didnt kill them.. the explosion did..

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
The answer to your question is:
They died when the planes hit the buildings. The force of the impact crushed their bodies, and if that didnt kill them.. the explosion did..

Its just too bad there is no evindece that the bodies from the planes were in the buildings.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What is so strange that their is no proof those people were there. The only proof would be finding their dna. Nothing would be left of them. They had the ultimate bad day. They were in a plane crash, a massive explosion, a raging fire, and a tower collapse that pulverised the concrete.

Unless the people were made of something other than flesh and bone there is not going to be a whole lot of proof left.

I guess some of their dna might have made it through intact.. So if someone wanted to sift through every shred of that rubble and DNA test it, they might find some form of proof. It doesnt seem to be very cost effective though.

Dont you think it would have been easier to bomb the base of the building than to create an illusion of fake planes, kidnap some passengers, shoot a missle at these buildings, etc... You could have still blamed that on terrorists.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I guess some of their dna might have made it through intact.. So if someone wanted to sift through every shred of that rubble and DNA test it, they might find some form of proof.

But we still have no evidence that bodies from the planes were in the buildings.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What evidence can one gather if all the bodies are totally burned and beyond recognizable? Even dna samples would not exist!

Unless there is really solid evidence to convince me of a more intricate plot I am going to stick with my original theory. Everyone got killed aboard the plane during impact with the buildings.

What does strike me odd is why there is no plane wreckage found at any of the sites. How is this possible if planes did in fact hit the targets? I don't know because I am not an accident investigator.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Even dna samples would not exist!

You better be careful making a statment about no DNA existing peopl on here willjump all over you. I have shown evidence that DNA would not survive but people just do not want to admit it if it goes against what they think or the official story.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I guess some of their dna might have made it through intact.. So if someone wanted to sift through every shred of that rubble and DNA test it, they might find some form of proof.

But we still have no evidence that bodies from the planes were in the buildings.

Well what kind of evidence you looking for exactly.. There bodies would have been ash and goo mixed in with a billion pounds of rubble from the towers. Talk about a needle in a haystack.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well what kind of evidence you looking for exactly.. There bodies would have been ash and goo mixed in with a billion pounds of rubble from the towers. Talk about a needle in a haystack.

Well there was new DNA testing that NIST came up with just becasue of 9/11.

But we should also be able to get a cororners reports or something from a crime scene report that would tell us if the passengers were in the buildings.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well there is evidence to support the official story. Talk about cant see the forest for the trees. There is a bunch of video of planes flying into the buildings. I guess if you see a car wreck your gonna not believe it happened because maybe the gov'ment could have created a holographic image of a car crashing into another car. But really one of the cars was a missle.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well there was new DNA testing that NIST came up with just becasue of 9/11.

But we should also be able to get a cororners reports or something from a crime scene report that would tell us if the passengers were in the buildings.

I am sure there are some death cerfificates for the people in the planes.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I assume NIST=NTSB?

Where any bodies from the plane positively identified? Sorry, I did not read the 9-11 commision report so I am not aware of any details.

I did watch CNN and BBC for a few days but they didn't say much other than al-queda did this and al-queda did that. How the heck did they know al-queda was responsible several hours after the incidents? Seems fishy to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join