posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:24 PM
What I have come to believe is that the planes that the people boarded on 9/11 are not the same planes that were used to hit the World Trade Center or
1. The Hijackers of the Planes were not at a level capable of what was accomplished on 9.11. This is really the major evidence. Under pressure, we
are supposed to believe Amateur Pilots were able to hit the target dead on like that?
"Hijacker Hani Hanjour moves from Florida to the San Francisco Bay area in California, staying with an unidentified family. He lives with them from
late April to early September. For most of this time he takes English lessons in an intensive program requiring 30 hours of class time per week, at
the ELS Language Center at Holy Names College in Oakland. He reportedly reaches a level of proficiency sufficient to “survive very well in the
English language.” Yet in 2001, managers at an Arizona flight school will report him to the FAA at least five times, partly because they think his
level of English is inadequate for him to keep his pilot’s license. Due to his poor English, it will take Hanjour five hours to complete an oral
exam meant to last just two hours (see January-February 2001). At the end of this period, Hanjour enrolls on a rigorous one-year flight training
program at the renowned Sierra Academy of Aeronautics, in Oakland. However, he only attends the 30-minute orientation class, on September 8, and then
never returns. "
2. We all know that a plane did not hit the Pentagon. There were no imprints where wings should have been and there was no sign of a major plane in
the wreckage inside. The 'plane' also happened to conveniently hit the vacated area of the Pentagon that was undergoing construction. There's
also more things wrong but those are the major to me.
3. The 'plane' that crashed in the Field was missing. There was a charred area and a few scattered debris no larger then a small rock, but no
plane. Someone had gotten there first.
4. They were conducting a simulation that morning of hijacked planes and had unmanned remote planes in the air. Successfully confusing air traffic
control and the whole situation.
5. The WTC Buildings were shut down the weekend prior to 9/11 for 24-28 hours while their electrical system was updated or some nonsense like that.
Admittedly, anyone and anything could have entered the buildings at that time. The man who blew the whistle on that was never asked for a statement
from the 9.11 Commission. Wonder why.
6. Bomb Sniffing drugs were called off of patrolling around the area a few days prior to 9.11
7. One person in particular who called his mom used his full name and asked his mom if she believed him. was this a message?
What if we just used the 'Hijackers' as our cover, whilst we really flew unmanned planes filled with gas into those bomb filled buildings. I mean
if youre gonna pull something like that off, you better really pull it off. Who would leave something to chance like human error in faulty Pilots?
I believe they were flown to an undisclosed location where they are still at today, or where they were killed in secret... Perhaps underground. I
truly believe the people in those planes did not die on those planes that day. If we located them we could blow this thing wide open and save this
Country and hopefully those lost people.
The air traffic control must have a lead as to what happened to those people. Or perhaps the answer is in one of the phone calls that was made.
Someone, somewhere can follow the bread crumbs I just know it.