It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is UFO a flying human???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Is UFO a flying human?

SENSATIONAL sightings of a flying HUMAN above the skies of Mexico could be true, says a paranormal expert.

The mysterious woman-like figure was caught on camera as it hovered above mountains in Nuevo Leon city.

And policeman Leonardo Samaniego also claimed a floating person had dropped out of the sky and landed on his bonnet.

From officer Samaniego’s experience to the UFO club’s video. I do not believe the entity to be a witch, but I do know that it is something that we cannot explain.

Source

I got this from The SUN news; after watching the video posted in the website I really can't say what this would be; please have a look at the video posted. Is it a real UFO? hoax? a cable car? Please share your views.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised. All you are supposed to do is just miss the ground. WARNING - do not try. A working copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with all the details is needed.

Really i think that UFO sightings could be for those reasons:
1) Aliens from other planets. Not very possible since if there are aliens, they have no reason to be here. Infinite galaxy provides infinite places with infinite life forms.
2) Future tourists - Not very possible due to chance of changing our future (their past or present).
3) Secret military projects hidden behind UFO as a curtain and constantly releasing false info. - Very likely.

So if it is a flying women (why women?) maybe it is some project being tested? Like this:
www.vectorsite.net...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hiyah Enceladus...

Good find! That has to be one of the strangest pieces of footage I have seen yet, I don't know exactly what to make of that...if it was a remote controlled object what's up with the odd shape? When it goes in front of that rocky hill...well...that is truly bizarre *scratches head* Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks of that video

I don't think it's a flying "human" unless the human's inside some weird protective gadget or covering, to hide this fact...truly weird...

[edit on 2-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 2-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Thanks for your reply. Further, I really dunno how to save that video; if you or any one else could please; i think we might loose that video with out any notice.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Remote controlled object? wow I never thought in that way. May be chances, lets wait for our experts to have a look at it and get some conclusion. Thanks for your input

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I see a panda more than a human to be honest and now I can't decide which one would be stranger!!

interesting article added though, I'd never seen this, wonder what they have now?!?

thanks. EMM

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The parts where it appears to be walking are really strange. creepy, to me. i look forward to learning what it is.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
These UFO on edge in vertical position means they are stuck.
Stick around and see what happens.
It might just drift off with the earth rotation and be captured later
in a more spacious area.
They are supposed to be upright and moving.
Trying to do fancy maneuvers just messes up the static equilibrium.
What a bunch of losers.
You just can't do everything you want to do, can we now.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here you go:

And the unabridged version:

and why stop there another place another time:

Weird huh..

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think someone is having fun with some people, this kind of device is "available" since years ago!

The youtube video function is not working so check this link

I'd like to get one by the way

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just posted about this case in the thread about the zip line. I did an extensive report on this phenomenon in the Compilation thread for EBEs.

Here is the link to the Zip Line thread post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you will find links to the full 2 part report.
In the report you will find links to other ATS threads where this case has been discussed. Hope this helps!

-WFA

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This phenomena is known as "Flying Humanoids." If you google the term, you will find much more information. I saw a really cool video on the History channel about it once, I'll see if I can find it online. It showed one splitting, then merging again. It was pretty interesting. This newest one looks like a bunch of balloons to me though.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
0:29 into the first video of the guy who posted three video's post, the object, whether it's one of those one man fliers or not, looks like an object in fetal position. very peculiar.

in his third video it clearly looks like a guy with some sort of jet pack on his back, maybe the gov's testing out miniaturized gravitic devices?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I found this while looking into the possibility that the image in the OP is indeed a one-man flier (military/commercial prototype
).

which led me to this:

Tecnologia Aeroespacial Mexicana is a Mexican company, the image in the OP is from Mexico. Kindly do the math.

But then I found this vid (which I'm sure has been posted here on ATS before).

Dailymotion

What do you guys think? Hopefully someone among us here can identify the machine featured in the dailymotion video. Thanks in advance.

[edit on 5.2.08 by toreishi]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to toreishi

Yes that one is pretty crazy I came across it on youtube sometime ago.

It must be a brave or stupid man who would travel at any altitude or distance though.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This was discussed and investigated by jaime maussan in 2006, in this video which i might add IMO is one of the best ever UFO lectures/presentation ive ever seen.

video.google.com...

I think if i remember right he mentions a famous case in Virginia a long time ago, also im sure there are records online or investigation reports saying these sightings go back over 1000 yrs,

If you look at that video you can certainly see some people seeing Witches on broomsticks back in Medieval times?

I love this particular subject matter.

Nice thread.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks for posting that vid from Youtube, I tried looking for it but couldn't find it 'coz I kept searching for "personal helicopter". Should've searched for "head copter" instead huh.

What do you guys think about the Head Copter in the vid posted by sherpa? Is it a homebuilt, DIY job?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
I see a panda more than a human to be honest and now I can't decide which one would be stranger!!

interesting article added though, I'd never seen this, wonder what they have now?!?

thanks. EMM

I knew it was only a matter of time before Pandas learned to manipulate gravity.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Case -closed.

-how many times are we gonna re-hash this nonsense? (Excuse my tone buy this is like the 8th thread on this in the short time I've been here on ATS.)

It's either the Wasp, with a robe to cover the machine, or some slightly altered version of the machine.

Heck even if it isn't, we are in the years post 2000, I'm sure there are dozens of ways to achieve this same effect.

I mean really do people really believe in witches? did we learn nothing in Salem, and other places where innocent people were burned alive, because of dare I say fear and ignorance?

I dunno I'm just so tired of seeing this same (poor quality)hoax video, over and over again.

It's fake. People cannot fly, without the assistance of a vehile or kite/balloon, glider of some sort. People cannot even levitate a few inches off the ground.

Witches....in this day and age, where are the vampire and werewolve threads? Actually, nevermind I said that.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Just because you say "case closed" doesn't mean you are correct. That looks nothing like the thing in the video and the way it flies doesn't look anything near it either. Why would the Mexican government use the WASP, put a cloak on it, and fool random people? Did you also not read about the policeman's testimony? Unless the Mexican government have mutants that use WASPs to get around, find something else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join