It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is UFO a flying human???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's IRONMAN!!!
I just saw the movie!
I think it's real.
I'm gonna build one myself.
I just need some titanium.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Did you just happen to have seen Iron Man before this post? All jokes aside though. Ive seen this video well over a year ago and I believe its a hoax.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It really looks like a mass of helium balloons, possibly in a larger sack. Neutral buoyancy (as helium leaked over time) would explain the constant altitude.

It's a much more probably explanation than a UFO a witch! Mr. Occam would approve as well.

Is anybody else disappointed at what passes for "humanoid' these days? It seems that any amorphous blob can be considered "human" on ATS.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Credulity Kills]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Credulity Kills

I never thought it was a witch, that's ludicrous...however since it is an unidentified flying object, I don't see how you could not call it a UFO.

How would one fill up a bunch of helium balloons and put a sack over them...then fly them at the same non varying speed and altitude? And why go to the trouble of doing this out in an unpopulated area?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
I never thought it was a witch, that's ludicrous...however since it is an unidentified flying object, I don't see how you could not call it a UFO.

The "eyewitnesses" in Mexico claim it was a witch complete with a cape, pointy hat, and long fingernails. Yes, you're correct that it's technically an Unidentified Flying Object. My use of the term UFO was in the alien or man-made but secret vehicle sense.

How would one fill up a bunch of helium balloons and put a sack over them...then fly them at the same non varying speed and altitude? And why go to the trouble of doing this out in an unpopulated area?

I'm just stating what it looks like. It also makes for a plausible explanation. Putting balloons in garbage bags for transportation to parties and weddings is standard practice. When newly filled, the balloons would likely have gone quite high and traveled rather far. As the helium leaks through the latex membrane, the the whole thing will eventually become less buoyant and lose altitude very slowly (though it would appear to maintain altitude andbe subject to even slight up/downdrafts). Constant speed is easy - constant wind speed.

I really think this is most likely just a bunch of balloons that were inadvertently released. They could have easily traveled hundreds of miles from the city to this rural area.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well, I am not buying the "constant wind speed" theory...now if you said a bunch of balloons, with a sack over them being somehow remotely controlled, I'd buy that

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Well, I am not buying the "constant wind speed" theory...now if you said a bunch of balloons, with a sack over them being somehow remotely controlled, I'd buy that

Why not? What would you expect a bunch of balloons to do in a gentle wind other than exactly what is seen here?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
To me it looks as if there is a wire, and the person is on a chair-like thing that is attached to the wire. Notice how it is a strait flight - if it were a flying UFO/human it/she/he would not be flying in a direct strait line but more freely. This, in my opinion, is a hoax.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This video has been dissected monthly on this forum since I've been here.

Now we've had 2 fairly large threads about it in the last WEEK!

I mean really. It's a Hoax, people do NOT FLY! Neither do pigs.

Nor do turkeys...., well only "wild" turkeys but thats another matter.

But seriously this is getting rediculous, there are doezens of ways this grainy video could have been hoaxed.

Oh and that Mexican Police officer..., sorry, but there's no need to look into whether or not the witnessess there are credible or not when we have the video (and a fairly decent although a bit grainy one at that) to look at ourselves. I never said the people were lieing and this was CGI or something. I just think they got caught up in the moment, and said "hey look flying humanoid."

Witness credibility, i.e. policeman, airplane pilot, astronaut, soldier for whatever armed forces, only really comes into account when all you have is a stoy, and no well not clear video, but, somewhat clear video, I mean you can see the person knees, hands on a bar holding it(imo), possibly working the WASP controls, ect. So I don't see the point of one of the winesses being a police officer makes this more likely to be a witch(which btw don't exists).

I guess it depends on your version of witch. In my opinion a real witch should be able to fly on a broomstick, and be able to turn someone into a frog. They should also preferably be named "Hazel", and have a large nose with a wart on it.

But seriously....This Video, and story is getting to the point of spamming. I don't understand why the mods haven't made a consolidated "flying witch thread".

The worst thing about it, is it's the same damn video over, and over again.

Please, some of us are here to actually figure things out, scientifically.

I really think Witchcraft,Werewolves,Dracula,Zombies and the rest of the gang belong in BTS.

This video most importantly, I'm sick of seeing it.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Narnia
To me it looks as if there is a wire, and the person is on a chair-like thing that is attached to the wire. Notice how it is a strait flight - if it were a flying UFO/human it/she/he would not be flying in a direct strait line but more freely. This, in my opinion, is a hoax.

Also IF it was a flying Human it'd have a cape. I mean that's manditory attire for flying humans.

Well unless they've seen the Incredibles of course

Good post btw.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Credulity Kills

I guess I would expect them to lose altitude every so often then bob back up...depending on the wind, and also, depending on how heavy the fabric was covering them, I would imagine that the fabric would move as well, to me this looked like an object under some sort of remote control...still seems to me like it moves too steadily without fluctuating up and down to be balloons...

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonm56

Iron Man might be real but that Malibu Beach home of Tony Stark
is not there.
I checked Google Earth Malibu Beach.
If it was real Steven Spielberg would probably own it.
In the movie Iron Man takes off and flys down the coast past
the ferris wheel at Santa Monica Pier were they filmed a
scene from "The Net".
It's cool to fly down the Pacific Coast Highway at Malibu
and see all the celebrity homes.
Spielberg is there along with everybody else in hollywood.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

Exactly how is this a "woman like figure?" it looks like a flying bush. also, if this person was using some kind of jet pack, it would make noise, right?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. wildflowers

No friend, that clip was from an external source I don't think he would describe it that way let alone others here. Your right about it not making noise (at least not from the distance filmed) but I didn't come to think balloons until a recent post appeared. As you know balloons hardly make any sound while in flight. The only thing is that if you want balloons to travel you need wind or thrust and we just can't tell if those were present in there. If someone was to climb those mountains and wait with a film recorder and it just happened to pass by again that would be great because we would see better detail. Personally I pick the ET theory, that it might be some kind of new smaller personal craft and being an abductee helps me support that claim.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
is this a ufo, a flying human or...the hiller flying platform?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Yes I remember the interview with the terrified mexican cop too. Something very weird about the whole incident.
Did it float around a graveyard too or some such - as the cops chased it around?

J.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Call me crazy, but the moment I saw the first screenshot on this thread I remembered this thread.

If you look closely at the first video I just linked you to, you will see that the plains and general environment look awfully similar. Call me crazy again, but when I saw the being change it's height in the video (the one I linked you to), I immediately related it to the pictures and videos I saw in this thread so far. I mean, I related the vid to the humanoid shown in the first post.

In fact, if it wasn't for the "cgperu" thing the videos have in the other thread, I would be convinced these are the same places and the same phenomena.

I don't know if this contributes anything at all, but I guess it's at least something to ponder about.

I don't know if it's a UFO, a hoax, a flying Panda Bear. I just though I would point out the possible connection.

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
I believe the most compelling evidence for something occurring out of the ordinary, is that video from a few years back of the young Police Officer from Mexico City I believe it was. That guy was truly terrified out of his ever-loving mind, and described a "being" robed in black that jumped onto the hood of his Squad Car, bashing at his windshield, and then leapt off and went airborne. Some might say he was lying or exaggerating, but from the look of his eyes alone, you could see pure fright.

Where can I find this story?
edit on 7 26 1111 by Cricious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join