It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Attack(Pics added)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I can't think for a second that this type of thing could possibly be benevolent. Or neutral? I've seen one of these things before, myself. It was in my workplace, and came very close to me. It too was best descried as wraithlike tall and a blurry thing. Around that time i had been shielding (psi) powerfully for a long time, but then i'd let my defenses down for a while, foolishly. This thing was intent on scaring me or worse, but it disappeared with the first thoughts of shielding again.

I would recommend learning shielding, and also possibly some sort of exorcism. I don't really believe in crying out names like a scared little thing to get rid of these things, when shielding locks them out instantly for me. But yet, i'd still fall into the sway of saying "get an exorcism" - you must do SOMEHTING to get rid of it. I'm not going to sit around ang suggest you get used to having your arms scratched and things thrown at you!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man

I get the same sudden pit in the stomach urging to get away feeling. I see it, but it seemed blurry)

Hi Bear Man,

I think I would be scared it were happening to me! It sounds like something evil or angry to me.

I would certainly not talk to it as it can make things worse - seek help from experts, but also take heed of the very good advice that other posters have given you, in that you shouldn't trust anyone who charges - or at least no more than legitimate expences.

To refer to the quote above, if you mean a tingling/ pulling feeling in your solar plexus, then it is the entity drawing strength from you. This should only be done with your consent. It's possible that it's using your energy to enable itself to manifest.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how things pan out. I certainly wish you luck and hope that things don't get worse.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by The Bear Man

Well if you are going to try the evp thing I suggest that you have a list of direct questions ready.

***WARNING*** if it is indeed a demon, then it will lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. I would also suggest going to your local pastor/priest and getting some holy water, putting it into a spray bottle and having them bless the house.

Start out with:

I am talking to the entity in my house. I would like you to come and please answer a few questions if you don't mind.

1.who are you? what is your name?

2. why are you here?

3. do you know that you are dead?

4. you should move towards the light, move on.

5. Is there something keeping you from moving on?

6. do you need help to move on?

keep in mind that you may not hear anything on the tape. If it doesn't feel like communicating then theres nothing much else to do.

I love this stuff, I have lived in a very creepy house when I was younger. Lots of things like this happened.....not to mention my mother was quite a medium of sorts. Entities were drawn to her like moths to a bright light.

I would love to spend the night investigating a place like yours.

Alright i'll consider, but I just want things to be known.

And to Genus, the point of it even if lied to would show that something is there.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
I can't think for a second that this type of thing could possibly be benevolent. Or neutral? I've seen one of these things before, myself. It was in my workplace, and came very close to me. It too was best descried as wraithlike tall and a blurry thing. Around that time i had been shielding (psi) powerfully for a long time, but then i'd let my defenses down for a while, foolishly. This thing was intent on scaring me or worse, but it disappeared with the first thoughts of shielding again.

I would recommend learning shielding, and also possibly some sort of exorcism. I don't really believe in crying out names like a scared little thing to get rid of these things, when shielding locks them out instantly for me. But yet, i'd still fall into the sway of saying "get an exorcism" - you must do SOMEHTING to get rid of it. I'm not going to sit around ang suggest you get used to having your arms scratched and things thrown at you!

I dont much believe in psi shielding, though I would like it to be learned, I cant be sure that I have the ability, my limit to psi type stuff is very small TK in to the point that it has no use.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

I get the same sudden pit in the stomach urging to get away feeling. I see it, but it seemed blurry)

Hi Bear Man,

I think I would be scared it were happening to me! It sounds like something evil or angry to me.

I would certainly not talk to it as it can make things worse - seek help from experts, but also take heed of the very good advice that other posters have given you, in that you shouldn't trust anyone who charges - or at least no more than legitimate expences.

To refer to the quote above, if you mean a tingling/ pulling feeling in your solar plexus, then it is the entity drawing strength from you. This should only be done with your consent. It's possible that it's using your energy to enable itself to manifest.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how things pan out. I certainly wish you luck and hope that things don't get worse.

You have the area down, I dont ever know what to call the spot because its not much my stomach, but yes, thank you for clearing that portion of it up.. I thought I was just sensing it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would love to personally investigate this one.

Do you have access to

- infrared camera / night vision camera .video or still
- digital thermometer
- compass
- EMF detector
- motion sensors
- multi meter
- air ion counter
- hydro meter
- thermal imaging equipment

theres are just a few things that you could use to help with your investigation.
for instance, if you hook the camera up in tandem with the motion sensor once the sensor is tripped , a photo is taken........maybe you'll catch something on film.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh my ^_^;; this seems like it may be a little more expensive then i'd hoped, I will try to get some of these things but not too much. Yes I will do what I can when I can, but at the moment im traveling a lot.

So please give me some time for the investigation ^_^;; i'll start small and as results come in or money flows in.. then i'll go higher on this. My house isnt that big so I shouldnt need MUCH but its still spendy ^_^

I'll do my best, im not good at these things though.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Home depot / revy / home hardware should have a few of the things.

You can do it on the cheap. Even if you just start out with the tape recorder, camera (regular), digital thermometer (max 20$)

you can get a cheap multi meter that will measure differences in electromagnetic fields but.....they will also pick up the emf of household electronics when switched on.

If you were close to Vancouver Canada I would be more than happy bring you some of the equipment needed.

I know someone that is a professional paranormal investigator in the USA, he may be interested in your story. I can try and contact him if you're game.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My house is heavily electric in certain areas ^_^;; I have my 1 super computer running and my other normal computer (for gaming >_>) and a lot of surround sound. uh... 3 TVs one in each room (like I said small place, single floor 2 bedroom apartment, pretty straight forward design) 2 microwaves, need I go on?
I also have 2 refridgerators if that helps you understand how much electricity goes on in my house.

I would say yes to someone coming to investigate if I had the time to be there WITH them, im er... terrirtorial(read my other post Theriantrope(sp?) and you'll understand what I mean) If I could find the time I would love to, but again, my time is tight at the moment.

I'll check out Home Depot this weekend or the next, girlfriend's mom needs help moving so I might make a side trip and use the excuse its to help her mom

Thanks for the advice, i'll keep in touch.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
seems to me like you want it around.

Get a catholic priest and bless the house. That is all you can do. Never mind all this hokus pokus.. There is only one way to rid you/house od demons.

If you dont believe in God or Jesus Christ.. then ill be the one praying for you, because the devil has won. You belong to him, unless you shut up and start acting and less talking.

man!

Fasting and prayer.

Get a priest to bless. and pray

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It seems like some kind of angry spirit.
It will lose it's strength the longer it exists. Let it scratch you, and ignore it. They are only scratches.
Let it spookily appear, and then ignore it.
You know it is there, so don't be intimidated by it.

If you want rid of it, let it burn itself out.
Surround yourself with love and happiness.
It wants you to be as miserable as it is. Keep love in your heart and carry on with your life.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
In all honesty thats hard to do at the moment, seems like a lot of stuff in my life just suddenly went down hill.. I'll be doing EVP and such in a week, I need to sort out some things around the house first though.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I still haven't heard back from that friend of mine.....sorry. All I can say is, be careful when you do your investigation. Also, don't do it alone. Have a friend or two with you just in case.

There's a good website for you to look at first before you do anything.

Ghost Hunting 101

protection prayers

I added the protection prayers just in case as well, whether you are a religious man or not, any possible protection is better than none.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Religious, no. Open minded, yes.

Theres a difference that I think that a lot of the prayers are based on something else with a little pizazz added in. You know.. the whole singular god.. or godin general, in the name of stuff and all the likes. Something however makes it work, which means reason on not I could try it.

I dont like doing things with people around(in this sense) and I dont like possibly getting this put on someone else. At the moment a lot of problems are arising so pardon if I am less and less involved for the next few days. I will try to use my phone sound recorder(hoping it as good as its camera) first before buying a new one specifically for recording. I want to use a shutter camera over a digital camera for pictures because I find that digitals catch "orbs" a lot that arnt really orbs. (in general I dont believe in orbs as ghosts, maybe an entity made of energy but not a dead person.)

I'll get back with results if I get them and news of the lacking of if I dont.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, if ya lived closer I would be more than happy to help you out. I like getting involved doing things like this. I've done it a couple of times myself (with others) The only reason I mention having someone else present is for the safety factor. I would rather see you not do it at all than risk your health and safety bud.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sweet thought, no homo. Im not afraid of my life being at risk.. if your not afraid chances are its easier to get your head straight enough to keep it on.

You'd have to be "inducted" into my pack to be able to do something like that with me ^_^;; that usually takes atleast 2 weeks in itself.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If the OP's story is true then I have no doubts that this creature is called a Jinni (DJinni).

These creatures can shapeshift, can see you when you can't see them, have WILLPOWER, are made of some kind of smokeless fire, and MOSTLY mischievous, can "get inside your head", can physically attack, can have sexual relations! can paralyse during sleep etc. These things account for most of the UFO, GHOST, alien, poltergeist etc. events of today.

Jinn is an arabic word to describe these creatures. The christian terminology incubus and succbus (same in islam too), most other religions have them too.

It is believed that Satan was a Jinn because angels have no willpower (they just do what they are told). Jinn are similar to humans in terms of willpower and freedom to do what they like.

If you don't like the religous spin consider the paranormal science aspect and correlate the two.

I know many stories like this dating back thousands of years to recently (via friends and family).

If you see one. Kick it's butt. If you can.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Haha, no worries brother, keep me posted on your progress.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Sweet thought, no homo. Im not afraid of my life being at risk.. if your not afraid chances are its easier to get your head straight enough to keep it on.

You'd have to be "inducted" into my pack to be able to do something like that with me ^_^;; that usually takes atleast 2 weeks in itself.

If it is a demon/jinni or whatever they are interested in your soul not your body (that much).

If the Jinni is calculative and evil it will get inside your head, play with your feelings, emotions, thoughts impulses and try to get you make the WRONG decisions in your life. This is the most dangerous because you don't know it's there.

Those types of Jinni have a clear plan to send you to hell (killing you would make you a victim and probably have a good argument for not going to hell).

Yes, they think like this but beware, they are different (you get good ones too).

"The greatest trick the devil played was making you believe he didn't exist"

P.S. Ghosts, spirits, demons etc.. are NOT the souls of dead people. They may pretend to be though.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

IMHO, I think you should just treat it like another houseguest. I don't particularly agree with most ideas posted here. Don't demonize this thing, just set down the rules of the house. If it throws something again, be stern (not angry or overly emotional in any sense). Tell it you don't like that. Tell it you don't like it when it hurts you, and let it be expressed that it is free to live with you, come and go, but it should in no way harm or scare anyone in the house.

I know you may feel a bit wierd apparently talking to 'yourself', but remember that is from an outsider's view. In reality, just talk to the thing. Honestly, I think it will respond back. You can ask it why it throws things or hurts you. It WILL tell you, as long as you communicate. From my own experiences, it seems that most ghosts/poltergeists, etc. just want to be known and heard. He may even have a good story to tell you!

Don't provoke it, and don't threaten it. Just make it clear that if it doesn't act in a civil manner that you will ask it to leave. If you treat it as an equal, it should chill out alot and start treating you the same.

EDIT TO ADD: Basically look at it this way... if you act like prey, a predator is probably gonna try to go after you. It's kind of like dealing with dogs, in a way. Although, I wouldn't recommend provoking it in any way... just don't act like 'prey' (in a sense). Treat it as if it were an equal. That will get it to reveal it's true intentions.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Earthscum]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join