It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Attack(Pics added)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
reply to post by The Bear Man

IMHO, I think you should just treat it like another houseguest. I don't particularly agree with most ideas posted here. Don't demonize this thing, just set down the rules of the house. If it throws something again, be stern (not angry or overly emotional in any sense). Tell it you don't like that. Tell it you don't like it when it hurts you, and let it be expressed that it is free to live with you, come and go, but it should in no way harm or scare anyone in the house.

I know you may feel a bit wierd apparently talking to 'yourself', but remember that is from an outsider's view. In reality, just talk to the thing. Honestly, I think it will respond back. You can ask it why it throws things or hurts you. It WILL tell you, as long as you communicate. From my own experiences, it seems that most ghosts/poltergeists, etc. just want to be known and heard. He may even have a good story to tell you!

Don't provoke it, and don't threaten it. Just make it clear that if it doesn't act in a civil manner that you will ask it to leave. If you treat it as an equal, it should chill out alot and start treating you the same.

EDIT TO ADD: Basically look at it this way... if you act like prey, a predator is probably gonna try to go after you. It's kind of like dealing with dogs, in a way. Although, I wouldn't recommend provoking it in any way... just don't act like 'prey' (in a sense). Treat it as if it were an equal. That will get it to reveal it's true intentions.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Earthscum]

I agree with your post.

It is known that such creatures have been 'employed' in the past to do chores around the house or do harm to others. Some other types of Jinns have the ability of great speed and strength and they were once used long ago to help build many of buildings of the past (namely, solomon's temple, baalbek, pyramids, aztec pyramids etc.)

You last point is extremely important - don't show or even feel that you are afraid otherwise you're in trouble. That's why I said "Kick it's butt" so you have that "positive energy" without fear. But I agree, try to reason, tame and if you can do that it is a great opportunity to try to 'employ'.

Current activities of employing such creatures are done via "black magic" or conjuring (that typically involves about 40 days of some difficult act).

If it is an evil jinn they will ask for you to sin as payment for their services. If they are ok jinn then I'm not too sure what they want.

Be careful. Know what you are doing. There may be more than one!

Good luck.

P.S. Is should also add that they are similar to humans in terms of behaviour but are instinctively evil. Typically.

P.P.S (IMPORTANT) These things can shapeshift into various objects and animals. You may have accidently hurt it in some way which is why it is bothering you. This has happened in the past and is a common reason for encountering such creatures.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

IMHO, I think you should just treat it like another houseguest. I don't particularly agree with most ideas posted here. Don't demonize this thing, just set down the rules of the house. If it throws something again, be stern (not angry or overly emotional in any sense). Tell it you don't like that. Tell it you don't like it when it hurts you, and let it be expressed that it is free to live with you, come and go, but it should in no way harm or scare anyone in the house.

I know you may feel a bit wierd apparently talking to 'yourself', but remember that is from an outsider's view. In reality, just talk to the thing. Honestly, I think it will respond back. You can ask it why it throws things or hurts you. It WILL tell you, as long as you communicate. From my own experiences, it seems that most ghosts/poltergeists, etc. just want to be known and heard. He may even have a good story to tell you!

Don't provoke it, and don't threaten it. Just make it clear that if it doesn't act in a civil manner that you will ask it to leave. If you treat it as an equal, it should chill out alot and start treating you the same.

EDIT TO ADD: Basically look at it this way... if you act like prey, a predator is probably gonna try to go after you. It's kind of like dealing with dogs, in a way. Although, I wouldn't recommend provoking it in any way... just don't act like 'prey' (in a sense). Treat it as if it were an equal. That will get it to reveal it's true intentions.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Earthscum]

I do that as is, just dont speak to "it" I try to make it feel like an equal but that doesnt mean I cant seek information in other places as well, you know what I mean? This is something thats happened for a long time, just recently had it gotten worse and lately im just going downhill.. its kind of depressing from a third person prospective. All and all though I would say communication has done me very little difference in the chill factor. BUT I will keep trying

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
I agree with your post.

It is known that such creatures have been 'employed' in the past to do chores around the house or do harm to others. Some other types of Jinns have the ability of great speed and strength and they were once used long ago to help build many of buildings of the past (namely, solomon's temple, baalbek, pyramids, aztec pyramids etc.)

You last point is extremely important - don't show or even feel that you are afraid otherwise you're in trouble. That's why I said "Kick it's butt" so you have that "positive energy" without fear. But I agree, try to reason, tame and if you can do that it is a great opportunity to try to 'employ'.

Current activities of employing such creatures are done via "black magic" or conjuring (that typically involves about 40 days of some difficult act).

If it is an evil jinn they will ask for you to sin as payment for their services. If they are ok jinn then I'm not too sure what they want.

Be careful. Know what you are doing. There may be more than one!

Good luck.

P.S. Is should also add that they are similar to humans in terms of behaviour but are instinctively evil. Typically.

P.P.S (IMPORTANT) These things can shapeshift into various objects and animals. You may have accidently hurt it in some way which is why it is bothering you. This has happened in the past and is a common reason for encountering such creatures.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Jinni]

The Djinn to me is a little hard to believe, but im not one to turn down a valid point, I will keep this is consideration, but not at the front of my mind. This thing whatever it is is "something" that I dont know, so I dont want to label it quite yet, that usually leads to anger as well.

and about being the Prey, if you met me you'd know im not a preylike person, especially not in my home.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

My friend,

People around the world know this creature as different things. Jinni, Ghosts, Spirits, Alien, Grey, something, thing, IT, pumpkin etc.

Actually, you can name it whatever you like. But it remains that the creature is there.

Futhermore, they are not so easily scared by physical size or agression etc. They can prey on the emotions such as anger at times you don't expect it. They can influence your actions and then make a right 'prey' out of you if you are not aware.

Physically? I've heard that they can exhibit strength as much as 60 men. It is widely believed that the solomon temples were built by Jinni and so were pyramid, baalbek etc. Even modern day equipment could lift the 2000ton blocks of baalbek.

Again, most\all cultures and religions around the world have a name for them - choose anyone you like. Same 'thing' at the end of the day.

Good luck.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

My friend,

People around the world know this creature as different things. Jinni, Ghosts, Spirits, Alien, Grey, something, thing, IT, pumpkin etc.

Actually, you can name it whatever you like. But it remains that the creature is there.

Futhermore, they are not so easily scared by physical size or agression etc. They can prey on the emotions such as anger at times you don't expect it. They can influence your actions and then make a right 'prey' out of you if you are not aware.

Physically? I've heard that they can exhibit strength as much as 60 men. It is widely believed that the solomon temples were built by Jinni and so were pyramid, baalbek etc. Even modern day equipment could lift the 2000ton blocks of baalbek.

Again, most\all cultures and religions around the world have a name for them - choose anyone you like. Same 'thing' at the end of the day.

Good luck.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Jinni]

I think im going to have to agree to disagree, I take your point with heart, but the fact of a singular thing being placed in such a wide catagory of "monsters" or otherwise is a little ignorant on those who write it. The fact that you believe such is your opinion and the fact that they are in a lot of things historically is credible to the extent of a glance. The fact still remains that your putting a name on something you dont quite understand, not knowing if its just that, or something completely different or many different things

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
How's the investigation coming along bud? how are you doing? Are the events still happening or have they tapered off?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the death of this thread, has a stake of bad luck and money loss.. all that fun life junk that has nothing to do with this topic, but had effect on speaking out on it. Yes its still happening, no its not weaker, yes people have investigated a touch, no there wasnt evidence, and yes I had new pictures and again, no I dont have them.. T.T

So much has happened in the past 4(?) or so months that I lost a lot of things.. had a run in with going to a Psychiatric Ward(for 3 days because nothing was wrong with me, go figure) and a lot of fun situations that never should have happened.. never the less im back home and im willing to go back into investigation as soon as I can, at the moment im worried more about life cause... IM GETTIN MARRIED!!! WOO!!!
So yay for me on that portion but I wont shirk this off. I'll start putting in new information as it comes

And i'll post more on the past events which "did" involve this entity.

-Bear

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Double post D: I sorry!

[edit on 4-12-2008 by The Bear Man]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
To OP:

In reaction to the mysterious scratches, I think I know exactly what they are, and are in no way related to the poltergeist. (Sorry if someone mentioned this already)

I used to have bad nightmares as a kid, and would wake up with scratches EXACTLY like that all over my arms, sometimes stomach and thighs. I had no idea where they came from. One night, however, my mother watched me sleep to make sure I didn't have a nightmare, and every so often I would kick or punch the air, and scratch at my body. HARD. Sometimes so hard that I bled. Often the scratches would "bump" like they did in those pictures, and last a couple days.

I get these less occasionally now and find they're not necessarily related to nightmares. If you have an itch in your sleep, and are dreaming, it is possible that you will scratch the itch much much harder than you would if you were a wake. I suppose this makes sense because the brain is devoted to other activities. I imagine if someone else scratched me that hard I'd wake up, but if it's self-inflicted that's doubtful.

Just my 2c!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Congrats on the getting Married thing!!! I wish you all the best. As for the investigation, update when you can but don't stress out about not being able to very often. Im sure I can speak for all of us here at ATS that we would all rather see you happy and safe rather than learning more or trying to get you to invest too much time into the investigation. Again, if there's anything you need to help just send a U2U and I'll be glad to do what I can.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
As stated above long again marriage has caused the death of this thread, so in time I will put a link to this one in a new thread, my new wife has had some issues as well on this topic (I would agree I scratch in my sleep but I have no nails to do so). Anyway, just wanted to post that I havnt forgotten this thread and I didnt mean it to drop and die so quickly.

In the next 2 weeks i'll start the new thread with the help of my new wife who will sometimes post in my place when she feels, so please make her feel welcomed ^_^

-Bear

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Glad to have you back and look forward to more of the tale and also forward to meeting your wife and hearing her experiences on the matter

take care bud

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
hi mate, this is probably a quite a late response but here we go. whilst reading all the posts on this thread i have come to 2 conclusions the first one is you are dealing with a thoughtform the great paranormal researcher stan gooch basically had a theory that poltergeists were thoughtforms that manifested in the physical world because of intense emotions,especially common with pre-adolecent or adolecent children i only bring this up because you said in your fist post that you had a brief quite stressfull time for a little while.the second theory is its what joe fisher termed an discarnate entity in his book hungry ghosts,basically the thing to remember about these discarnate entities or disembodies spirits is that they are so desperate for someone to acknowledge them for someone to see that they still exist that they do many of the actions in which you describe in youe posts,they are so desperate to prove to themselves that they still exist,because they fear ceasing to exist more than the dissolution of the body through death. now i dont know whether you wish to tell this thing that it doesnt exist & try & convince it to leave that way i cant really say because i have never been in that exact situation sorry my post wasnt helpfull just theorizing as to what it could be thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Never too late ^_^ Im still lurking about while I can, just not enough time to put a real effort into a thread at the moment and I dont want people calling fake because I disapear for long portions of time.

I have however tried to tell whatever it is that it is not welcomed in my room, which seemed to actually help. I dont mind a being that came before me staying as I have no right to kick something away from its natural home.. but I am a little.. irritated? by things being in my room when im sleeping (Naked sleeper, kinda odd to have someone watch you)

Anyway I have to get going again! Never too late!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I just wanted to say that I have had scratches for one year, my child to. And we dont get them only when we sleep - but daytime too! Have tried to move, but it dosent help

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes, I've had these thin needle scratches before that has dried blood in them and so has my 1 year old, I was at the computer he was in the walker he moved slowly around the house he was quiet for a moment so I went and looked on him and to my amazement he had a deep thin scratch on his check with dried blood in it, it happened in brood daylight in a few minutes of time with no noise at all in the room, he was not crying over this either just stopped in the walker and was quiet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join