It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Attack(Pics added)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Poltergeists could have something to do with your situation here, but it seems a fairly strong and angry one.
How soon after you met your girlfriend did the attacks start?
Have you tried sleeping away from the house, if the attacks follow you then it's not a localisesd haunting, which could be dangerouse.
Well, morso anyway.
Have you a way to set up any sort of video or cameras in your house, maybe while you are sleeping? Or some sort of recorder for EVPs?
It may be a bit silly, but employing some work with EVPs could give you an idea of the situation. But if you are being attacked, try to spend some time with a friend. Or a hotel if you can aford it.

I can attempt EVP, video would take time seeing as I dont have anything good enough for night and im not home during the day. I suppose staying out of the house is an option as well and let a camera/recorder run. If I manage the time I will put the effort for this and post/U2U any findings.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nemox42
You said your ex died, are you sure this apparition is a male or female? When your around it, do you get good vibes or bad vibes? and you actually don't see the thing, you can only spot the outline of it, that looks like a blur, almost like predator style cloak or what ?

I cant tell what it is, but im sure its not my ex, she isnt the type. I get the same sudden pit in the stomach urging to get away feeling. I see it, but it seemed blurry, which I suppose is out of panic.(ever been in a fight and you didnt have time to think and you never really see the action until it already happened?.. Im a boxer so its the best example I could think of)

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritusSancti
The Bear Man.

Greets,

I am here today to give you some advice and to help you with the problem you have. You are dealing with a demonic entity not a poltergeist. This is with ought a shadow of doubt.

Do not attempt to contact it, talk to it or challenge it. Do not use a ouiji board or any kind of spririt group. This becomes like a bright light or flashing beacon in the spritit realm and all spirits/demons head to it fast.

My friend, i am praying for you. You have accepted this demon into your home by "not wanting it to go". It's like saying, stay as long as you want. This is the worst thing you could have done. Once a demonic entity enters your home the first thing it does is search the mind to find what your weakness is. Your girlfriend and mom right? You GF has dies and you are arguing with your mom, so bad in fact you have counseling.

You probably don't relise this but you are under demonic attack. This will explain the scratches on your body and also your short temper along with other things.

You clearly are not suffering from any kind of physiological disorder from what i can gather. I believe in what you saying. There is only one thing you can to stop this now.

You must call on the power of Christ Jesus. The best option for you is to have a local roman catholic priest come bless your house.

You are being attacked. Your mind is being told what to do by the entity by stating " I don't believe calling a name and such to banish demons, I think they just think its pathetic if they are true demons "

Already you have dismissed your only hope away. Also with your "newly" short temper. Are fighting alot more with loved ones?

It is written that demons can be cast out only through Christ Jesus's name. It is also proven by countless exorcisms that even respected doctors have witnessed. You surely believe that there is but one God? Even demons believe in this and it makes them shake with fear.

I don't with to convert you to become a catholic, but to let you know things are not going to stop and are in fact going to get alot worse.

Your body is being attacked with those scratches. This is called oppression. You have showed us this along with it revealing itself to you in one of it's many forms. The nest step is actual possession. This is ofcouse very very rare. You need to act quickly and contact a catholic priest to come bless the house.

you must trust me on this. The entity is not good and is not scared of rabbits. It knows you like rabbits so it pretends to like them to not harm them, this i don't know. What i do know is demons are here to seduce and deceive mankind.

help yourself or at least get the house blessed and prayer as much as you can.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by SpiritusSancti]

[edit on 4-5-2008 by SpiritusSancti]

My temper is not new, its why I took up boxing. How did you come with my mother and I fighting? We just had an incident because of my temper which is why im talking to a psychologist ^_^;; nothing excessive.

I suppose since I am open minding I COULD try a blessing, but i'd prefer that as a near to last resort, I try to keep a scientific mind over religious, not to be offensive its just my nature.

I never claimed it to be good, just that it is a being that has some sort of life and I feel it wrong to boot any life from its held domain without giving it something.(I even brought home a stray cat yesterday to feed and let it stay the night and keep an open door for it.)

I dont fear possession, my body is MY domain and that is my one point of no leeway, if it bothers me from the inside it will find it will be banished from within me. Im not saying this out of ignorance, I am very heavily mentally and emotionally fortified to prevent control, my anger is a side effect.. though a small one.

P.S. Sorry for so many posts, still havnt figured out how to multi quote

Edited for spelling and such.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by The Bear Man]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
so............you just got a new girl, and your Ex died......may i ask if you and your ex had any unfinished buisness? (emotional, or spiritual things that might have been started but never properly finished.......did she love you? does she still........).
you say you and your new girl dont spend much time at your house.....maybe you should....watch the reaction of the spirit, this might give you some insight into whether it is your Ex or another entity.

if you do find that it is the spirit of your ex, you your new GF and your ex might be able to communicate and clear things up.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
They won't go away if you don't want them to, essentially your allowing them to manifest themselves in your life. Technically in your home you have authority what goes on there, just like the real world. If you allow them to be there they will accomadate you. These beings feed on fear, they enter through fear and fear makes them powerful. If you decide you want it to leave, look me up i'll help you, if not just let it run its course and see what happens.

Keeper

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infadel
so............you just got a new girl, and your Ex died......may i ask if you and your ex had any unfinished buisness? (emotional, or spiritual things that might have been started but never properly finished.......did she love you? does she still........).
you say you and your new girl dont spend much time at your house.....maybe you should....watch the reaction of the spirit, this might give you some insight into whether it is your Ex or another entity.

if you do find that it is the spirit of your ex, you your new GF and your ex might be able to communicate and clear things up.

No unfinished business, I was there when she died and she told me not to dwell if she didnt make it, she wanted me to live life. I didnt listen right away as you can imagine but im doing her wishes. She did love me, we were to be married, I suppose she would still love me.

We dont spend much time in my house because I dont want her to be involved in that thing for the moment until she completely understands. I could try for reaction to bring her in, but it would just be for reactions

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
They won't go away if you don't want them to, essentially your allowing them to manifest themselves in your life. Technically in your home you have authority what goes on there, just like the real world. If you allow them to be there they will accomadate you. These beings feed on fear, they enter through fear and fear makes them powerful. If you decide you want it to leave, look me up i'll help you, if not just let it run its course and see what happens.

Keeper

Why force them away? I dont fear, im just annoyed by them and want to know how I should calm them down?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Bear Man

not much you can do really, see they see us as dogs, superior to us. In that perspective its hard to reason with something that believes we are inferior beings. They also see us as tools to contact this world, they don't really care about you at all, in fact they despise people. thats why it was so aggressive with you. I have seen cases where they manifest themselves and curse at the individual saying they are going to kill them. If they really could they would have, in some cases they can if you give yourself over to them. If i were you i wouldn't allow it in my home, your just opening yourself up for things to happen that really shouldn't.

Keeper

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey Bear. My former fiance's mother, the wife of a Painsville township sheriff deadpanned her brothers experience once of him getting the ever loving bejesus kicked out of him by unseen forces in WV. Good mormon family. She didn't blink an eye recounting the attack. Matter of fact. Thrown about room, him screaming. I have no reason to disbelieve her.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

I can appreciate your thought process, though I also think in may be flawed. Violence could be out of frustration that I am not doing something they need me to do or the fact they have trouble communicating. I dont want to point whatever it is in a bad light until I completely understand its motives with hard evidence. To a man of science "god" can be right in front of his face but not call him god until given reason otherwise, thats my mindset.. though troublesome as it is some times

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Thank you for sharing, is everyone alright now? I wouldnt want any heavy harm to anyone D: I do hope you guys are careful.(Sounds contradictory to my attitude) *If the buh jeebus is being kicked out of me, i'll act negatively, but small scratches and thrown things seem more like a ploy for attention*

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Hi bear.
Normally I wouldn't reply to a thread such as this on any given forum, but I hold you in high regard and I also can't see any motives from this thread or other posts you have made that would see you have the need to misinform or mislead others. Not that my opinion is all high and mighty that you have too have passed certain criteria for me to post a response, far from it. lol.

I was going to say exactly what you have suggested (though I read the entire thread before I posted).
I think they are after something and need help from you, they may be just frustrated. What it is they are after I don't know (though there have been a few good suggestions posted about other things they may be troubled by). But I also agree with you about not throwing them out until you have found out their motives.
I can't see validity in a mindset that thinks that just because something is angry means that it's a devil, or that it's evil. Everything in this world gets angry at some point, though the reasons for anger are going to differ.
The idea of a camera setup, even if it records during the day, is a great idea. It may give you a chance too see how active they are when you are not there and see whether their existence requires your presence to feed from.
Anyhow, Good luck.

Fox.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi Bear, Unfortunately if this thing which is probably demonic, is attacking you...there is no coexistence. It is lashing out, 2 things need to be done either let it happen or remove it. NO INBETWEEN. This is most definatley not a polter. Polters rarely manifest themselves and are generally amplified by psychic ability or trauma. My friend be careful and I appreciate the fact that you want to coexist with the dead if you had a human spirit but I fear that this is not the case. Take some EVP's and see what you get but be very weary of too much contact with this entity.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
In response to the 2 posts above.

Yes I do plan on getting some EVPs though time is a tad of a problem at the moment, I think I may be able to do something of that sort in like >_> 3 weeks.. I have to be out traveling for almost a month at the moment and have had a lot of work lately building up. I will however post any EVP or video I may come by (possibly in a new thread if by the time this one gets bumped to page 3 with a link to this one)

Sorry for no specified responses this time, short on time again
I hate my schedule...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Bear,

Sounds to me like you have a lot going on in your life right about now, and possibly a wee bit of stress? I'm a believer in that we as humans can outwardly direct stress, tension, trauma whatever you want to call it, thus resulting in 'poltergeist' phenomena. I don't think its demonic at all. I think a relaxing vacation sounds in order moreso than an exorcism or a blessing.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I dont jump to claim ^_^;; Just answering with what people give me in mind, thats why it is an unknown attack and not demonic.
I would love a vacation, but it just wont happen, too much to do.
Stressed no, I love my job... too much going on, yes.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Stress doesn't necessarily mean you're foaming at the mouth
but seriously, you said just now that you have too much to do. It is more than possible that you could be the catalyst in this situation. I'm just trying to look at it from the rational angle before resorting to the not-so-rational. Anything alse happened?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Depends, activity wise or my daily life and how it could affect me? Im not one to notice stress till I start shedding ^_^;; (I have long hair nothing to worry about
)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Well if you are going to try the evp thing I suggest that you have a list of direct questions ready.

***WARNING*** if it is indeed a demon, then it will lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. I would also suggest going to your local pastor/priest and getting some holy water, putting it into a spray bottle and having them bless the house.

Start out with:

I am talking to the entity in my house. I would like you to come and please answer a few questions if you don't mind.

1.who are you? what is your name?

2. why are you here?

3. do you know that you are dead?

4. you should move towards the light, move on.

5. Is there something keeping you from moving on?

6. do you need help to move on?

keep in mind that you may not hear anything on the tape. If it doesn't feel like communicating then theres nothing much else to do.

I love this stuff, I have lived in a very creepy house when I was younger. Lots of things like this happened.....not to mention my mother was quite a medium of sorts. Entities were drawn to her like moths to a bright light.

I would love to spend the night investigating a place like yours.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What would the point be of doing an EVP if if could be a *cough*demon*cough* and would lie to tell you what you want to hear? How would you differentiate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join