It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this grey alien picture real or not???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
the second i saw this picture it struck me as real, it really looks authentic...of course i could just be bieng gullible but it looks pretty good to me

i205.photobucket.com...

[edit on 30-4-2008 by AlexG141989]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I guess I must be one of those diehard skeptics....because that does not look any more real then Yoda did in Stars Wars.

Seriously.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey Alex did you notice that that is THE SAME picture used on ATS at the top of this threads page to be the picture that lets us all know we are in the 'Aliens & UFO's' forum? Scroll up and look to the left

The photo has been discussed many times here, but I am not to sure what the consensus was.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I personally [my opinion] dont think its an actual photo. The chin looks "too human-like" and the eyes dont give me the impression that its other-worldly[the eyes are the gate of the soul they say], it doesn't look wise either.....but thats just me :-)

[edit on 30-4-2008 by BlackMagicianofEloheem]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
oh dang, i didnt notice that...thanks for pointing that out

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i dont think it's real, and here are my reasons why:

1. there is nothing else in the picture to compare dimensions with. it could be a guy in a giant alien looking helmet.

2. i don't thin aliens take myspace angle pictures of themselves

3. fits too well with all the expectations of what 'greys' should look like

4. no pimples (haha)

5. nothing about the picture that can specify it's authenticity.

6. doubt anything like this would be leaked.

with the last argument, i expect to get flamed "nobody expects anything to get leaked"... well true, a lot of things do get leaked, the majority doesn't, but i really doubt that a document of this nature would even be pulled out of it's storage vault. occasional document reports can be expected, because only the evidence it holds will keep skeptics skeptics, but a photo, i mean come on man.

thanks for asking us though. hopefully some day we'll get a real snapshot of an alien.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
As having recalled what seemed to be repressed memories of one that looked just like this one, it seems to me that it was supposedly a female.

By comparison to the other similar one we've seen, it does look younger and in some way more attractive (by comparison) It's my suspicion that there may also be those who appear like this who are androids. The fact that they use this one here suggests that they may believe it to be real, but I haven't yet read up on their opinion. This is one of the better pics of a possible grey that I've seen. It would be interesting if someone would do a CGI with a female alien voice with this one. What should she sound like?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sorry, but it's not real. The picture has been around for years. A few years back, I came across a site that showed the picture before it was played around with in Photoshop or whatever. The original picture was that of a young boy.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Who the hell knows? With all of the technology today, we really have no idea if what we see on the web is real or not. I find it hard to believe that there are not alien races when I look at all the stars in the sky; but I will not believe it until an alien spacecraft lands in my yard and I get to share some bourbon and coke with the visitors.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't like this photo, which has been floating around the internet for too long. Each time I see this photo the 'creature' just gives me the creeps with its bug eyes looking straight at the camera.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

..with its bug eyes looking straight at the camera.

Sorta like your avatar??

How bout mine ..do you guys think

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well I keep on getting bashed every time I say fake so I'm going to say true on this!

Oh my God, its real, they're finally here! Run!

My evidence? I dont need evidence, Just look at it. It's exactly like a load of other pictures and descriptions of what aliens look like.

Aaarrrghhh!!!

Anyone needs anything, I'll be hiding by the coffee machine

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I get what ya mean, by thinking it looks real, but no, its obvioulsy fake just cos skeptic mark says so lol

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I love this picture. I remember seeing it a while back for the first time and I just was mesmerized by it. Something about it calls out to me I don't know why? The way it looks at you with its shoulder slightly turned... it doesn't give me the creeps like the "other" Gray pics we usually get fed.

If its real or fake I still love it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Real or not, this picture totally freaks me out every single time, but then i am the world's biggest wuss!
I'd be no good as an abductee, i'd be dead within a week from a heart attack

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
how could anybody have gotten that close to take a picture of it??! they're not exactly photo friendly... those grey aliens..... or any aliens for that matter

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

lol.. that's my thoughts too. And if you did get this close, how did you end up getting the film developed, or even transferred from a camera to the computer. it's like, "Ok, you take my picture, we probe your..." *insert scream here*

I think the pic is totally fake.

However.. completely creepy!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
But why does it freak you out? The " normal" Gray pictures we get given DO freak me out, the massive heads and all wrap around eyes that show no emotion but this is not quite like those. This is looking very inquisitively at the camera, its the only picture of a gray Ive ever seen that shows some sort of emotion. Ive often thought this is no ordinary Gray its not droid like, its actually trying to communicate in some way.
Am I right in thinking this pic is from the 1950's? Perhaps this is one of the initial Grays that made contact all those years ago, a more aware Gray sent to make contact.
No If I saw this gray I would stare back at him in the same inquisitive manner but I feel his type are very few and far between.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Im pretty sure that picture is taken from a video, where the "aliens" are walking around some wood, peeking from the trees at night, i believe the above picture is taken from that, i could be wrong, was trying hard to find the video i was talking about.
But i think its was considered a fake, i sure did think the video was fake.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Denied]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Denied]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

It looks like a still picture of this one on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

looks fake to me... just like this vid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join