It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this grey alien picture real or not???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

kinda like the moment i saw your post i KNEW your wouldn't hear what I was saying no matter what, its that same blind ignorance that we see everyday. I'm telling you its a fake we even identified the original photo that was used at the time. Blind faith wont lead you to the truth, you need to accept that some of them (not all of them) are fakes, the pictures now available are half the size of the one that i saw years ago. Maybe I'm wrong but considering i know more about graphic design and faking one then you I'd say your attitude comes from the fact that you've been selling this as the real thing in forums for years rather then a detailed investigation of it. Basically your being stubborn, what you CANT be wrong?Why?Because it would make you look bad, god forbid!!!!

Believe what you want.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
By the way I do believe in alot of the things floating around i just accept that not all of it is real and i reserve judgment, ive been doing graphics since dos, so I think im in a good position to debunk fakes based on what I know, if you think you know more then me without half my experience then your not stubborn im sorry, your an idiot.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
its not usually my nature to be a jerk, sorry, i could feel the attitude in your words and lashed out, since the dotcom era my attitude with work has become pretty mean(even my own sister has commented on it), maybe it is real and the photoshop work and source photo was added to fool guys like me. That wouldnt be beyond anyone involved in a conspiracy of that magnitude. I apologize.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

may i see that photo that u say this alien picture was created from???

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Whether this picture is real or not does not matter, what it represents IS real.

Thats just what we would expect to hear from someone with a "Billy Meier" type UFO in his avatar.....

lol

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rackham

Originally posted by Mr Green

Whether this picture is real or not does not matter, what it represents IS real.

Thats just what we would expect to hear from someone with a "Billy Meier" type UFO in his avatar.....

lol

"His " Im sorry its Ms green, my apologies for not mentioning it earlier. I know this UFO is not real its retro and I like it, it signifys me walking away from a UFO because I don't want to go in one again !!
This picture has real meaning for me and Im sorry if you don't like it but can't please everyone.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Tell us all please - - - If an alien race had the capability for interstellar travel, why would they want to interact with such primitive beings as humans?

In order to have such travel, they have to be able to either travel faster than the speed of light; or they spend many generations of their own beings to travel from one star to another; or they are so incredibly long lived that a few hundred years wouldn't matter to them. In any of those cases, manking would be so primitive, and so insignificant, that they wouldn't bother with us.

Oh that's right, they want to conquer us. What for, what would we have to offer them? Our primitive technology?

Or, they came to bring us new knowledge. If that were the case, they wouldn't approach anyone on some back road, someone that owns a 25 year old rusted picikup and that only has a 4th grade education. They would go to our governments, or to our places of learning.

Yep, it's so easy for the uneducated to believe in all of those "little green men", but why is it that nobody with any real influence in this world has ever encountered one of them?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

i dont have it its been more then a decade since then, if i had it + the larger version i would post them, but you might be able to google it somehow.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it or isn't it? Pictures can be faked and that is part of the plot of those involved with disinformation games. This way they can slip the real deal in and well some will buy it and others will not. Thus the game is kept a live and the truth can be sitting there looking right at you and you might miss it.

Let's make this clear...there are more than one type of grey type looking being that inhabits the galaxcy and no doubt beyond. There are those with wrap around eyes, those with big noses, five foot tall greys and then the small three footers and so on. Also, it is understood that they do not all come from the same place either, so that would add to the fact that there is different looking greys.

With that all said, is it real...your guess is as good as mine. But are they real? YES!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Now this IS fake. You see the difference, any one with an ounce of human emotion can see this gray has no life, it has no emotion, it is not real. However, Ebe is a completly different image entirely. Yes do not underestimate the power of diss information, this pic got out and they need you to think its a fake. You are told its a fake so you believe its a fake, just ask your self what do YOU really think of it, never mind what you've read or what you've been told. What do you really think about when you look into its eyes initially? I do not think your FIRST thought is fake.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
no, it looks like some skinny dude in a mask. remember, u cant beleive everything u c on the internet...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfchik338

Well I don't think you can get a mask as life like as Ebe. Masks usually look like guys with masks on to me, even that alien autopsy looked like a plastic creation to me but sorry Ebe does not.

Whats the point in discussing this any further I think we have one side that says real and another side that says fake. Pretty much what you'd expect .

Grays do exist any one that says they don't is living in a dream world. I hope more pictures like this get "released" , the more real Gray photos we have the easier the case for bringing the general public around to this. However no matter how life like and real a picture is we will always have "photoshop !! " and "plastic mask !! " being shouted about. Until one walks into 10 Downing Street in full day light we aint got no chance.

Ms Green

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
no what we have is people who know its a fake based on experience and research and people who dont want to believe them because it conflicts with their personal beliefs or interests, im not saying they dont exist, im saying this photo is fake. Its tantamount to "the world is flat because it just couldnt be, and all your science,technology, and wisdom wont convince me"

Its a Fake you moron. It was researched,dissected and disseminated long before you even had an Internet connection, just because you come along and decide we are wrong doesn't change the fact that people who know more then you exist, and labeled it a fake because of obvious digital manipulation, you dont have is the skills to determine its validity, going by your gut doesnt work on this one, I KNOW beyond a reasonable doubt that it is fake and unless you come up with better proof then your only support is your "feeling" which doesnt amount to anything in the sea of people who arent as easily led. Stop trying to lead a charge based on your being right because you had an "experience" alot of people have had one and seek the truth and they dont need you making it harder to disseminate between real truth and what you "believe". Your not being a leader your being stubborn idiot.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Excuse me I do not like your tone. I think you owe me an apology, I do not like being called a moron thank you very much. Are you able to have an adult discussion or not ? Lowering yourself to such a tone shows me what you are.

How old are you? You sound about 12 from your last post. Nothing gets discussed with launguage like this. Right now Id rather have a conversation with this Gray than you, at least it would speak with more humanity even though it is an alien, dont say much for you does it kobalt7.

Ms Green, Ebe supporter and all Grays, Reptilians, Nordics, Greens who are denied the truth of their existance by those "in charge".

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Its a Fake you moron

Definition of MORON = mentally difficient person who is a fool.

How you can call me this without even knowing me or anything about me or how such a claim would affect me is unbelievable. For all you know I could have a mentally difficent relative that I struggle with every day.
Unfortunatly for you my patience has run out with the likes of you, unless you apolagize for such a damadging statement I will have to report you to the MODS. Believe me I have let people get away with far worse in the past but I feel I can no longer allow this. This is a public forum , please treat it as such.
Such a statement is harmful not to me but to people who it may strike a cord with. Please think before posting about mentally ill people .

I think you'll find if you read my posts I stated whether this picture be real or not it stands for what is real, aliens visiting this Earth. I would like to believe its real as it shows that Grays can show some emotion even if its plain inquisitivness. At no point have a stated I wish to be your leader!! My god man what do you think I am!

Rant over.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sorry, wrong thread..

[edit on 11-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Everytime I answer the question based on my experience in the field you post with one stating its real based off limited knowledge of digital manipulation but your gut feeling, making it impossible for someone to read a educated response when every other post is countered by your gut feeling. would you argue history with a historian?would you argue guitars with a guy who makes em?

The point is if you have nothing but your feelings, and you continue to post just to reinforce it, then your only purpose is to lead people in the same direction in order to gain strength in numbers because your gut has no credibility, the reason this bothers me is because of the obvious reflections in history where people were lead by someones need to be vindicated. No supporting reason, logic, or common sense.

.This is how it was done
it was done taking a real photo then dragging the cheeks in and enlarge the eyes, some blur here and some level control and boom there you have it, we knew this because the tools in photoshop at the time left trademark signs under the eyes where the creator used the blur tool to adjust for the effect of pulling the eyes out. At the time the dragging was supposed to have been done with kais power goo, but i think that it was possible with the standard toolset at the time without the plug-in. It would be easier to do today then at the time it was done because of the improvements in toolset provided with photoshop. I imagine someone with a intermediate level of photoshop skills could do this in a few days. Less if they take a good photo.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Still no apology though for your claim I am a moron then. Yes I would argue with a historian re history no one in this world is 100% correct in their chosen field. There is no proof either way for 99% of alien contact and most of it does come down to how credible the witness is and how we can believe their "feelings". A liar often comes across very well as a liar.

Earth and its people vibrate at a certain frequency. Earth is very sensitive to this energy we emit. This frequency has become far too negative and it needs to change.
Can you not see what you say and how you act emits energy? Your negative comment to me has a knock on effect, pretty much like the chaos theory. Why chose to be a negative emiter when you can be a positive force.

Think next time in life before you speak so derogatory of someone. Just by making that one change you will alter the whole energy process of that one second in time.
Think positively, kindly and lovingly and this is what your personal energy will become. Call it your aura if you wish. Why have a dim aura when you can strive for a brighter one?

Hey this is my point of view, but the "person" that told me it I believe beyond doubt.

Like I say just think even if its for a second, think about the bigger picture.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Aside from the arguements, I really believe this photo creates such heated discussion is because it has that ellusive "spark of life" most extraterrestial "photographs" lack.

Yes, I am aware that it is a manipulated photo (of a child, if I remember correctly), and this is why it looks so real. Humans recognise life, even if it is changed and moulded for deceptive purposes.

Do you recall the Playstation one advert from several years ago. It was completed with what was then cutting edge technology:

www.youtube.com...

Looks real, doesn't she?

I honestly think we'll be able to spot the real photo (even with the curse of CGI) when it eventually turns up, because of this innate ability to recognise other living beings.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

im willing to accept the fact that this photo may have been made to look this way, but i just wish there was some sort of proof of aliens....that would be so cool

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join