It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this grey alien picture real or not???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
HAVE ANYBODY SEEN A DOCUMENTARY IN DISCOVERY CHANNEL ABOUT PLANET DARWIN4 (WEIRD GIANT ANIMAL LOOKING) THAT PROOFS EXISTENCE OF NON INTELLIGENT ALIENS THUS INTELLIGENT ALIENS MUST EXIST

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by beta_2.0
I agree with you...in a lot of respects, but we don't have reports, or witnesses, to the type of 'creature' you pictured.

Well, that's just the point. We do have a lot of anecdotal evidence, witness reports, major motion pictures, and so on, that describe this kind of critter. Unfortunately, that's all we have. Nothing determined to be real to back any of this up. So how big a pile of completely unverified information does it take before it becomes used a guide to determine what looks more real and what doesn't?

And the funny thing is that the image of a "Grey" is a convention, itself. The truth is, practically all the descriptions of Greys vary in some very obvious way, almost to the point where we're talking about very specific and different species. The Roswell aliens supposedly looked pretty much like humans, only smaller. The Betty and Barney Hill aliens had "wrap around" eyes, not the big black almond shaped eyes that have become standard. Some have wrinkly skin. Some have smooth skin. There is a huge variation.

But over they years, the image has gotten homogenized to such an extent that we start to judge all images against the "standardized" image. It's an interesting psychology study.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grimm703

Coming from a poster with Einstein pictured makes one think.
No it doesn't.
That can't be true.

But for me all the more reason to stay away from a DOCUMENTARY IN DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

Wait, I heard about the Immelman plane maneuver used in dropping
A bombs on Japan. On Discovery channel.
You got to send the troops in on this one.
Not you, its just an expression.

First off, I think that the maneuver was bull and just a way to make the film.
Here is why. Crew made film was used of the drop.

Woe, did everyone forget about the German markings on the bombs.

Thanks to Einstein we got Trinity Site, but I can't tell now about Japan.
That film has to be confiscated of edited real fast, paint the bomb black
like all the retouched photos and museum pieces.

Check it out on the web, Google for image of A bomb, lots of black paint.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
As having recalled what seemed to be repressed memories of one that looked just like this one, it seems to me that it was supposedly a female.

By comparison to the other similar one we've seen, it does look younger and in some way more attractive (by comparison) It's my suspicion that there may also be those who appear like this who are androids. The fact that they use this one here suggests that they may believe it to be real, but I haven't yet read up on their opinion. This is one of the better pics of a possible grey that I've seen. It would be interesting if someone would do a CGI with a female alien voice with this one. What should she sound like?
This is a photo of 'Ebe' (extraterrestrial biological entity). Ebe is one of the four (the other three died) captured at the 1947 Roswell site. "Ebe" later died in 1952 from unknown causes. Watch this video from YOUTUBE: width="425" height="355"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/iO1MnLiaFgo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

Why dont you ask Clifford Stone, I bet he would no.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

It's all really a moot point because I don't believe in the abduction phenomena (sorry). But I do believe that the government may have captured live aliens. But I've yet to see anything credible to prove that.

Are you kidding me?? You think thousands of people world-wide are having some sort of mass hallucination??

Sorry, don't think so.

Who said that Grays all have to look exactly the same?? They're not robots. Humans don't all look the same.

Grays are sighted most often obviously because they have immediate intentions with our planet. Have you ever considered that we, as a species, are simply not ready yet to see more?? Our minds are incapable of accepting the knowledge they know.
Information is being shown to us piece by piece.
There are many species of beings out there. The universe is infinite remember.

Also, i don't find any of these pictures creepy! This pic did freak me out though...

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989
the second i saw this picture it struck me as real, it really looks authentic...of course i could just be bieng gullible but it looks pretty good to me

i205.photobucket.com...

[edit on 30-4-2008 by AlexG141989]

Looks like that 3d animation that was on ATS a few weeks ago:

ATS thread

That is part of a movie, so not real but CGI.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

There is a huge variation.

Cheers
That`s why I showed these two different pictures,
as there are rumoured to be many variations and
different agendas from the Zeta(gray) beings that
are and have been visiting us!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos!
I attended a conference back in the early 90`s where
Bob Dean was giving a lecture and doing a slideshow.
The Gray was one of the slides he showed that day
,and I`ve always felt there was something genuine
about it,even now!
I have also read the AMOCO story and has always been,
one picture that I can`t seem to debunk as easily as others.
The moisture in the eye,the different nose etc....
Another story I read was that the picture was being used
to acclimatise us to the reality of Extraterrestrials and Star Visitors,
back in the 70`s and was to be used in advertising as stated above
as well as the Rod Serling Disclosure video also in the early 70`s,
which originally showed a craft landing.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
[edit on 2-5-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
yes, the pic is real.

and i hope that doesnt make anyone nervous. if it does then keep in mind that is nothing compared to what else is out there.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
No this is a fake i saw it back when it first surfaced, it was deemed a fake in like 96 -98, anyone saying otherwise is going on conjecture, the original image had obvious blurring from photoshop that was easily identified by alot of the graphic designers at the time, including myself.

The image was larger on those 800x600 and 1024x768 comps back then and photoshop had a limited toolset, I think it was pre photoshop 3.0, too bad that 386 died a horrible death otherwise youd have proof, it gathered alot of play back then because whitley was about to get the rights to it and nobody could find the source(like alot of images back then it was posted as anony on usenet)

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The saddest part of this image is at some point in the past 10+ years people started touting it as real again, and even worse that theres more people saying its real now then back then and we had less technology and a far smaller community.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well I still think its real because it has a quality of consciousness about it, a feeling of life stares out from its eyes and its actually looking deep into the mind of the person who is taking its picture. These qualities would be very difficult to create in photo shop I think.
Annoying thing is theres probably files and files of images of these creatures and someone has deemed it not for our eyes to see. Why people can decide for others what we can and can't see is not right, I for one am totally ready to accept such photos. I will not scream up and down the street causing a riot and mass panic. No I would welcome such a photo to show me what I already know, and that is that they are here.
By keeping genuine images locked up they think they are controlling us by not letting us know the real truth of our Universe, but I know their power of control is running out.

Whether this picture is real or not does not matter, what it represents IS real.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

That`s the very one!
Thanks for the link MsSmartypants,
I haven`t seen those for years!

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well Spoken, the truth is it does have that quality and air of reality, and it represented ALOT of heated debate at the time, most people believe even if they are not ready to see it for themselves so i can only imagine how much longer before the reality of our situations are revealed.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kobalt7
Well Spoken, the truth is it does have that quality and air of reality, and it represented ALOT of heated debate at the time, most people believe even if they are not ready to see it for themselves so i can only imagine how much longer before the reality of our situations are revealed.

I KNEW this was real the first time I saw it but yes if you are not ready to believe I guess you will try and see it as a human boy altered in photoshop. Good point do people see it depending on their level of acceptance of these creatures?

How much longer before the reality of our situation is revealed? Mm good question, years I reckon. I can not see it happeneing any day soon can you. I saw something very similar 5 years ago but can I tell my friends and family about it? No I can not. Why? Id be taken away or monitored as potentially mad. Here lies mans problem ,he has allowed those in power to label Ebe and people that see her as mad, we are to be made fun off and put in the "freak show" catagory.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
To be honest like all of us we all 'hope' that this is a genuine photo.

To be honest it looks like it belongs on an album cover.

The features just seems a little to 'as expected'.

Shame really...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by curlycherub

But thats just it the features are NOT whats to be expected at all. Its eyes are not the classic wrap around, they are not so deep black that they have no emotion, the head is not as round as a classic gray its more skeleton in shape and its body appears to have slightly more bulk to it than the extreamly skinny grey we know of today. Its all just what we would not expect but in subtle ways. This is one of the reasons I still believe its genuine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join