It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this grey alien picture real or not???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Here's the story of this image:

"Andy"

(Original image, © 1996 Communion Foundation )

IS THIS THE REAL THING?
The Most Authentic Alien Image Ever
From Whitley Strieber

This image, almost certainly made by altering a video frame of a child with Kai Power Goo or a similar program, remains the most authentic looking photograph of an apparent alien that I have ever seen.
The reason that I feel this is that it seems to reveal anatomical structures around the black eye covers that I have observed but intentionally never reported anywhere.
In addition, the high level of reflectivity in the eyes that appears here is among the most startling things about face-to-face contact with these people. These eyes appear far more reflective than normal.
In the flesh, this extremely bizarre effect takes a lot of getting used to.

This image came as a GIF file entitled "Andy.gif" to a correspondent in the US from a source in the UK.
I have copyrighted it in the name of the Communion Foundation, and it is not for distribution without permission.
Copyright will be returned to the originator of the image upon presentation of proof of identity.

Whether this is a model or not, it is terribly authentic, so authentic that I believe that it can be used to acclimatize oneself to the actual grays, which is not easy to do you wake up in the middle of the night with one
of them peering into your face.

-Whitley Strieber

www.beyondcommunion.com...

© 1996 Whitley Strieber
Photograph © 1996 Communion Foundation

[edit on 1/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I think it creeps me out so much because it has an emotional intelligence kind of feel to it's horrible eyes. It has an intimidating feel to it also, as it's right up in the cameras face.It's like almost saying " here i am in your face what are you gonna do about it?"

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Really not sure about this one,though it does not
creep me out in anyway,I think I remember reading
a while back,that it`s a manipulated photo of a child.
Saying that though the one on my avatar,which I put
a little bit of effect on to bring out more detail is supposed
to be authentic........

as is this one below?

But hey what do I know,could be elaborate models ?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Mmm not really! That in the video is not a Gray by any stretch of the imagination it even looks like its wearing a football strip of some kind!
Grays are masters of mind control I really don't think any human would be laughing as these were in the video, no this tape is a fake. A Gray would not behave like a trapped animal in a garage as this one is . It would be in total charge of the situation.
I also hear they have a clicking sound to their voice nothing like this bear groan.
Your link is definatly a fake.
(In reply to misswander31's U tube link on page 1)

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by misswanderer31
reply to post by AlexG141989

It looks like a still picture of this one on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

looks fake to me... just like this vid.

It is a fake! Like someone said on the youtube link we won't know if it is real or not and thats what the government want, so we don't get "freaked out" and panic!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Here's the story of this image:

"Andy"

(Original image, © 1996 Communion Foundation )

Is this the picture the Alien used for his/her/it's myspace default picture?! I think we'll need a pic of it thowing the peace hand gesture in the air in order for us to consider the picture to be real. I'm just sayin...

[edit on 1-5-2008 by snookhums]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If this picture was real, which I don't think it is, I would say it's an alien(grey)/human hybrid.

That would explain for it's unconventional apperance. ie the head isn't that large, the mouth is a bit bigger than the usual depictions of greys, and most importantly the sense of emotion coming off this being in the pic, which I've heard isn't a true grey's strongest suit. (emotion that is).

But yea, a good fake, creepy as well, but also very pleasant to look at in some odd way.

my 2 cents.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Not.
A real being.
Based on all the comments and they sound convincing.
Real.
If all you want to know is it is a picture.

I find some people that give out logic like that.

Like is the story true, yes the story is true.
Its a story.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Internos you beat me again!
4:36 in the morning even! Wow, I stood no chance, I was sleeping

As you know Internos, I studied this one too a while back for the Compilation on EBEs thread.

FYI Springer also thinks it's fake. When I investigated this pic I got this response (hope you don't mind me sharing the info Springer
)
"It's from Whitley Streiber's book, "Communion" and was debunked many years ago as a hoax if I remember right." - Springer

I got 'fake' with data to support the assertion from Springer, Internos, ArMaP, and Dulcimer. That was enough for me

-WFA

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

That would explain for it's unconventional apperance. ie the head isn't that large, the mouth is a bit bigger than the usual depictions of greys, and most importantly the sense of emotion coming off this being in the pic, which I've heard isn't a true grey's strongest suit. (emotion that is).

Unconventional appearence? No one knows for sure what these things look like , we can not compare this pic to a "conventional Gray " pic because we don't have one. This to me looks like a more convincing one than some thats all.

Correct most Grays show no emotion but I really think that some can and this could be one .

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That's a picture of Ebe..the first captured alien.

heres a link to a video about it...
www.youtube.com...

now i have never seen an alien up close so i dont know if thats a real one,but i do know they exist and that there are many different races and looks of aliens.

take care

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Oh Ebe nice name
How did it get captured? Notice Im not taking note that this pic is a fake

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Elmer_Dinkley,

Thanks for posting this photo. I am not going to say that this is real, but it evokes emotion. It's the only photo I've seen so far that gives me the impression that it MIGHT be real. This is from Mexico, right?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by beta_2.0]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beta_2.0

No this looks more like a da Vinci painting than a Gray to me, a good painting non the less but a painting.
Hey this is a good thread

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Basically, what people find to be the most convincing or authentic pictures of aliens are those that correspond to what they expect an alien to look like. It's all about expectations and having images of aliens in our faces for the last several decades. Nobody, for instance, is going to say this looks like an authentic alien photo:

Even though aliens have much more of a chance at looking like this than your typical Grey.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Nohup]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beta_2.0

Thanks for posting that photo. I am not going to say that it is real, but it evokes emotion. It's the only photo I've seen so far that gives me the impression that it MIGHT be real. This is from Mexico, right?

Comments from Robert Dean

Bob Dean writes. . .

"Is this real? Several years ago I was attending a UFO conference in Mexico City when a Mexican policeman approached me. He had a photo he said was a legitimate picture, he stated he knew it was an authentic photo of a small grey that had been captured by the Mexican Federal police at a crash site.

His sincerity and serious demeanor impressed me. Being as always cautious and somewhat dubious of such situations, I accepted the picture and thanked him for his efforts.

Over the years I have encountered other pictures that I learned were authentic and reflected on the legitimacy of the present picture. I submit this to the viewers as a very likely authentic photograph of a small grey."

Was this "grey" captured during the so called Mexican Roswell?

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
Really not sure about this one,though it does not
creep me out in anyway,I think I remember reading
a while back,that it`s a manipulated photo of a child.

AMOCO Advertisement and the Alien

In November of 1989 AMOCO placed a full-page advertisement in
Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine headlined "Technology
so advanced it will help you answer some big questions." On the
back was a full-page color photo of an alien head and shoulders
with his four-fingered hand raised in a gesture of friendship.
Spokespersons for AMOCO said this is a photo of a ten-inch model.
One NASA employee who received a copy of the photo in the mail said
he thinks it is a photo of an alien taken by another alien with a
camera provided by a NASA source. High quality copies show moisture
in the corner of the left eye and thin hairs on the neck. Many
people think this is not a photo of a ten-inch model. I asked the
lady on the advertised 800 number if this ad sold much of their
product. She said no, but they got a tremendous number of inquiries
about the alien picture. This ad was repeated in Aviation Week and
other aerospace magazines, some in even larger format. While I was
in the Air Force we knew this as "Aviation Leak" magazine; because,
much information, when declassified, reached the public through
its pages without being released at a press conference. This
insured responsible and accurate reporting.

www.bbsradio.com...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Thats a roast chicken. Hey Ive stared into these dark black eyes and they aint nothing like your chicken.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I'm baseing my comparison on the thousands of witness descriptions of Alien greys, which include extremely similar drawings, and the majority do not look like like this.

This picture in original post deviates from mostly all of the characteristics that are consistant throughout all of the supposed eye-witness/abductee reports. Which most all prtray the grey as much skinnier, thinner neck, barely able to suppout it's enourmous head. But the proportions of the being in the photo are more like a human albeit a young human than anything else imo.

It's all really a moot point because I don't believe in the abduction phenomena (sorry). But I do believe that the government may have captured live aliens. But I've yet to see anything credible to prove that.

It's going to have to be a video, not a single picture. I mean really, I'm no skeptic, I do believe were are being, and have been being viseted, who knows, maybe they live here under grounds, or in the vast amounts of unexplored ocean.

But again, a single snap-shot (which does look like he was poseing for his my-space page, I like that...whoever said that) isn't gonna cut it.

I'd be quicker to believe in the alien interview, than a single photo, of an extemely human looking being, which in all appearances looks like a young boy or girl, with some make-up , and proffessional effects applied to thier face (mainly the eyes) to achieve this picture.

That's why I threw out the idea of a possible alien/human hybrid (which I don't really believe), but for the sake of adding another possibility to the human like expression on the face of this "being", that would be my guess "if" I thought this photo was genuine.

I've yet to see a picture or a video of a live or dead alien that I thought was the real thing. If I had to take a guess at which in the hundreds that even rank up there, that i've seen on the internet, or in books, this particular photo wouldn't even rate in the top 50. But that's just my opinion, I'm allowed to it, and my gut screams hoax on this one, it always has since I first saw it a couple years ago.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

It's all really a moot point because I don't believe in the abduction phenomena (sorry). But I do believe that the government may have captured live aliens. But I've yet to see anything credible to prove that.

How fortunate you are. How fortunate to live in a world of ignorance and bliss. Yet you believe man has captured these things but that they would not capture us? How can this be? Their technology is 2500 years ahead of us yet we are capturing them.
Alien abduction is a reality.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I agree with you...in a lot of respects, but we don't have reports, or witnesses, to the type of 'creature' you pictured. Though it is possible. Our fascination with the grays is because they may be humanoids, and its an easier concept to swallow. I have read that people have encountered craft, or orbs that behave, or have some biological characteristics to them. A photo of such a thing would
not have the same effect.

I don't know what to believe. But I enjoy the discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join