It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your reaction if you discovered NWO and Illuminati a hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If let us say, one or two years from now, you discovered or awakened to the view that "NWO" and "Illuminati" theories are nothing but a vast hoax supported with no evidence whatsoever and only exists as false propaganda propagated by a small group of conspiracy propagandists?

What will be your reaction?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I personally have no problem with that.

But then what shall we call those who are subverting our sovern countries and our freedoms and our very rights to live as we see fit? We shall have to have some name for these people so that we may know our enemies...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
If let us say, one or two years from now, you discovered or awakened to the view that "NWO" and "Illuminati" theories are nothing but a vast hoax supported with no evidence whatsoever and only exists as false propaganda propagated by a small group of conspiracy propagandists?

my reaction would be:

So coool! ... Now I can use these great "hoaxed" ideas to network with, take over the world, pay trillions for biological-immortality, horde ultra-technology, and slaughter billions!
(thusly creating utopia for me and my buddies, where we pluck from the survivors at will, cannibalizing and torturing them, parasitically thriving and growing spiritually through the pure animalistic victorious thrill of such actions)

but wait... then.. eventually.. down the road....
i'd have to come face to face with .. actually... CIVILIZED and SPIRITUAL societies... if they come flying by...

...um...

i think when I look up at them, with my blood soaked mouth, sacrifice victim in hand, knife in the other.. and they see directly into my soul.. and every horrid maggot-like thing I've ever done through all these hoaxy ideas... they see telepathically..

I can't .. I can't help but brace myself.. knowing they're taking out a giant can of RAID to rid the universe of my bass-ackwards mentality of "me first"

...wait.. and they're.. they're ..they're taking EVERY ONE OF MY SLAVES AWAY!!!!! and RESSURRECTING EVERY KIND HEARTED VICTIM I'VE SLAUGHTERED!!!! and TAKING THEM WITH THEM TO A PARADISE PLANET!!! nooooooo!!! dont' leave meee!!!

I'll have nobody to COMPARE MYSELF TO , looking down on, in order TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF!!!!

//spray can ON ////

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhT!

dude tell me it's a hoax.. pleeeease??

[edit on 30-4-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well I’ve already sort of come to that view, just waiting for everyone else to come around

[edit on 30-4-2008 by andre18]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Well I’ve already sort of come to that view, just waiting for everyone else to come around

You have been pulled out of the NWO/Illuminati dream world.

You have been awakened.

I will try to pull and awake more people here.

Once the momentum begins, no force on this earth can save the NWO/Illuminati drivel.

This irrational nonsense, which started to propagate itself and gather followers on the web since 11 September 2001 will finally be destroyed.

It won't be long now.

The days of NWO/Illuminati conspiracy horses**t are numbered.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I know it's been said several ways before and this I believe.

It would be a hell of a lot scarier to find out NOBODY WAS RESPONSIBLE, then that SOMEONE WAS.

The result being WE, as individuals, are responsible for our own problems.

cormac

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Exerpt from Interview with Historian Carroll Quigley, 1974:

"...because there's a group of people who were using this book, and they're total nuts. I get letters from them all the time.

I could show you some of them if you want, complete nuts, who claim that this is a Jewish conspiracy, that it's part of the same thing as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which we now know is a czarist Russian police forgery of nineteen five, and this is the same thing as the Illuminati, and the Illuminati were founded in 1776 by a Bavarian named, I think its Weiskopf [Weishaupt].

And that the Illuminati are a branch of the masons, and they took over the masons, you see, and the whole thing is a nightmare.

That all secret societies are the same secret society.

Now this was established by nuts for hundreds of years.

There were people who said the Society of Cincinnati in the American revolution, of which George Washington was one of the shining lights, was a branch of the Illuminati.

And was a secret society, and therefore that's why the masons built the monument in Alexandria to Washington. Not because he was the first President of the United States, because he was the mason and the head of the Illuminati in this country and therefore was one of the founders of the Society of Cincinnati.

Do you see what I mean? And it becomes - you can't believe it. Now these same conspirators, the Jacobins who made the French Revolution, a woman named Nesta, N-E-S-T-A, Webster wrote that book. To refute it, my tutor, who's a Rhodes Scholar, Crane Branton, B-R-A-N-T-O-N, wrote his Doctoral dissertation called the The Jacobins in which he refutes her. Do you see?

Now, I think at the end of his life, Branton probably came to feel that he was wrong.

That there was some secret society involved in the Jacobins.

And a student of his named Elizabeth Eisenstein, who's a marvelous researcher. She's now a professor at American University, under Branton wrote a doctoral dissertation on the founder of the Babeuf Conspiracy.

The Babeuf [Babouviste] conspiracy was a conspiracy of the extreme left, which burst out, in France, in 1894 [sic, 1794] or so, led by a man named Babeuf who was executed for it.

But the man behind it was a descendent of Michelangelo named Buonarotti, because Michelangelo's family name was Buonarotti. Look if you can at Eisentein's book, which was published by Harvard, a doctoral dissertation which shows Buonarotti founded many secret societies, do you see? One of them was the babeuf people who are now being praised to the skies by all the neo-marxists, like Marcos [sp?], and others you see, as the great heros, because they tried to change the French Revolution from a middle class, bourgeois, capitalist revolution, constitutional revolution, into a communist revolution.

Now Buonarotti is also the founder of the Carbonari, of which Mazzini was the head, in the 1840's, which united Italy in the 1860's. Do you see? So as if you start with Buonarotti, which as far as I can see is 1893 I mean 1793, 1794, I think you can trace a connection down through these various secret societies which culminate in the Mazzini Carbinari.

For an example, I'll take one thing. Italy was able to get free from Austria because, only because France defeated Austria. Why did France do that? Nobody could see why. It wasn't in France's interest. And yet France declared war in 1859 on Austria. And at the battle of Magenta Sol fra [?] Reno[?] defeated and suddenly made a peace treaty without freeing all of Italy, and the reason we are told they suddenly made the peace treaty without was because the King, the Emperor, this is Napoleon the third, was so sickened at the sight of the blood. Do you see?

Now why did he do this? He did this because in 1868, a Carbinaro threw a bomb at him. This Carbonaro was arrested, executed. But before he was executed the Emperor went to his cell, as I understand it, and the Carbonaro gave him the secret sign of a fellow Carbonaro because the Emperor of France in the, who became, who elected the president of France in 1848, seized the throne in 51, and proclaimed a new Napoleonic Empire and was over thrown by Germans in 71, so he was the Emperor for, 70 really, for 20 years, do you see. But he had been a refugee from France because he tried to make revolt in France, I think it was 1829. And as a refugee joined the Carbonari secret Society.

Furthermore he was a private policeman in the Chartrouse March in Parliament in London in 1848 the year he was elected president of France. He's a mysterious figure, do you see?

So what I sewing up is this, I do think that there is probably a continous sequence of secret societies from Buonarotti Babeuf conspiracy which is 1894-5 [1794-5], through the Carbonari unification of Italy which would be 1861.

I cannot see anything since then that may exist, I haven't really studied it.

But I cannot see any connection between the Nations and the Illuminati, founded in Bavaria in 1776. And I can't see any connection between them and Buonarotti.

That's what these people are saying, its all one. And some say it goes back to Noah building the Ark."

www.seanet.com...

Sooner or later, people will realise the truth and awaken to the fact that they have been misled by cranks and their horses**t propaganda.

More and more people are waking up.

Once this force has gathered a certain momentum, NWO/Illuminati drivel can be finished off once and for all.

Rationality and clarity can be restored again.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Ickey]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I was characterisitically unsurprised.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

How many times do we have to read variants of the same posts/threads by Ickey?

SystemiK, I wouldn't waste too much time trying to get a response out of the OP. I've directly challenged him 3 times to no avail. He simply ignores serious arguments to his claim. Ickey has already stated on these forums that his agenda is to prove the non-existence of the NWO and the Illuminati. How he is going to prove a negative is beyond me.

IMO, Ickey is simply debating semantics. It is clear that plans ascribed to the NWO are being carried out. What is described to be a NWO plan by CTs is often called globalization by the mainstream. They more or less describe the same phenomenon. The NAFTA, NAU(?), EU, WB, IMF, APEC and the UN are all leading up to a one world government. Internationalists such as David Rockefeller have no qualms in admitting as much.

In his other thread in which he more or less repeats the same claims he is making here, (remember his agenda above) Ickey asked when was the NWO agenda formed? I told Ickey about the Jekyll Island meeting in 1910, which created the Federal Reserve and the Bilderberg meeting in 1954 where oil-soaked elites discussed the creation of a unified Europe (now the EU) and a joint currency. (now the Euro)

Not a word from Ickey. It even looks like I killed his thread.

I told him that the term Illuminati as used by CTs doesn't always mean the Satanic/Illuminati, Jewish/Illuminati, Reptilian/Illuminati or other variants. Yet, here he is in this thread pointing out the Jewish conspiracy, an obvious strawman argument.

Are there any serious conspiracy theorists who take Mrs. Nesta Webster's work seriously?

Next, we'll hear about David Icke's Reptilians...

Ickey, not all Illuminati/NWO conspiracy is "horse manure". There is no reason to discount all conspiracies because you happen to disagree with a few.

[edit on 30/4/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Actually I would believe that people are started to get way to close to them and they're trying to hide their tracks and call their own organization as a hoax.

Remember: The best way to present a lie is if you're adding it between two truth. So in this case, two NWO or Illuminate member would tell you that the organization is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Of course everything you hear about the NWO isn't correct there's a ton of different theories on the agenda, one thing i can tell you however is that some of it is real, i also agree with the fact were getting closer to capturing the people behind this, that is what the nation and countrys need to wake up too.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
my favorite magic word is "hoax"

any time someone suspects anything..

i just say the magic word "hoax"

and people lighten up.. confident through social conditioning to feel they're clever enough to not have been "fooled" by said "hoax"

i like using people's ego against their own interest.

they feel more comfortable and "in control" of their live .. once they are cozy with the final authorative conclusion that it was a "hoax" after all.. just a joke.

haaaay.. someone was tryin to scare me! tryin ta pull the wool over my eyes. .makin thousands of fake ufo vids and fake freedom of information douments promoting global genocide..

soooo happy to know that it was all just a massive joke.

man that magic "hoax" word works so well.

i'd rather feel confident that nothin can get past my scrupulous eye!

see i'm not one of those crazies.. i dont go around thinkin that people will do anything to make a profit while killing people.
I see humanity as a completely different animal than that of say.. 400 years ago when people DID kill for money..

now we don't do that.. see.? myeah..

see.. I'm with the crowd. I'm accepted by my peers as a cool minded attractive person that in no way is suspecting anything is going on without my knowing about it.

that word "hoax" works well on me.

puts me at ease.

because nobody can fool ME! no HOAX will get past my witty and upwardly mobile persona.

the people that control the currency of human effort LOVE me intimately.
they look out for my best interests and anything coldly logical in their development of the civilization as a whole is warm and fuzzy and has NOTHING to do with domination of me, my mind, and my health.

I AM AN INDEPENDENT AND FREE-THINKING NON-CONTROLLED MAN!
no hoax will get by me! can't fool me!
see it was a hoax! silly puny nutty crazy suspicious people hahah!

haha! I am victorious. my ego excels!
it was a hoax afterall!

magic word ... that "hoax" word.

makes.. me...

sleepy...

i'm going back to sleep to my animal/ego-driven mate-spawn-buy cyclic existence.

thank you for singing me my lullaby nite-nite song: "Hoaxy-Hoaxy-Hoax-Hoax"

so sleepy...

so. sl..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

-

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think I would spend less time on these boards lol! But as they say the answers are in here somewhere.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

That's a ridiculous suggestion. Spoken like a true conspiracy "theorist," not a conspiracy researcher. The New World Order and the Illuminati are NOT theories or hoaxes. What do you think these people are talking about?

In the April 1974 issue of the (CFR) Council on Foreign Relations’ journal, “Foreign Affairs,” member Richard N. Gardner wrote: “The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great ‘booming, buzzing confusion,’ to use William James' famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty', eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.”

In October 1975 during an address before the United Nations General Assembly, Henry Kissinger said, "My country's history, Mr. President, tells us that it is possible to fashion unity while cherishing diversity, that common action is possible despite the variety of races, interests, and beliefs we see here in this chamber. Progress and peace and justice are attainable. So we say to all peoples and governments: Let us fashion together a new world order.”

Later in October, the 24th, 1975, the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia issued the “Declaration of Interdependence” signed by 125 members of the House and Senate it read, “When in the course of history the threat of extinction confronts mankind, it is necessary for the people of the United States to declare their interdependence with the people of all nations and to embrace those principles and build those institutions which will enable mankind to survive and civilization to flourish … two centuries ago our forefathers brought forth a new nation; now we must join with others to bring forth a new world order.”

Also in 1975 Richard A. Falk wrote a book called “On the Creation of a Just World Order.” In one section of the book called “Toward the New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions,” Falk wrote, "The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture. We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species."

Another whistle-blowing Congressman was Larry P. McDonald, who was then killed onboard a plane suspiciously shot down by soviets. In 1976 he said, “The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.” -Senator, Daniel K. Inouye, 1977

"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order." -Mikhail Gorbachev, United Nations address, December, 1988

"We can see beyond the present shadows of war in the Middle East to a new world order where the strong work together to deter and stop aggression. This was precisely Franklin Roosevelt's and Winston Churchill's vision for peace for the post-war period." -Richard Gephardt, Wall Street Journal, September, 1990

“The crisis in the Persian Gulf offers a rare opportunity to move toward a historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times; a New World Order can emerge.” -President George Bush, Congressional speech, September 11, 1990

“What is at stake is more than one small country. It is a big idea, a New World Order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve universal aspirations of mankind— peace and security, freedom and the rule of law. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective, a new world order, can emerge. Now we can see a new world coming into being, a world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order.” -President George Bush, State of the Union Address, September 11, 1991

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change its perceptions." -Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, April 19th 1994

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” -David Rockefeller at a UN Ambassadors’ dinner, Sept. 23rd, 1994

"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." -Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in the CFR’s Foreign Affairs July/August 1995

Just three days after the 9/11 attacks on the Pentagon and World Trade Center, CFR member Gary Hart said on C-Span, “There is a chance for the president of the United States to use this disaster to carry out a phrase his father used…and that is a New World Order.”

In 2007 British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said, “A New World Order is required to deal with the climate change crisis.”

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Wow the quotes above really make you think, the one about a Shadowy Government and the one in 2007 where the prime minister relates the earth crisis to the New World Order, i do think there are some problems with the environment but also it's blown out of proportion to a extent to further the one world cause, again shocked the prime minister said that.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There's much more where that came from... Check out my book The Atlantean Conspiracy, the link to it is in my signature.

In his 1962 publication, “The Future of Federalism” bloodline governor of New York and CFR member, Nelson Rockefeller, promoted the New World order: “The nation-state is becoming less and less competent to perform its international political tasks … These are some of the reasons pressing us to lead vigorously toward the true building of a new world order … Sooner perhaps than we may realize … there will evolve the bases for a federal structure of the free world.” Years later on July 26, 1968 campaigning for the presidency, Nelson Rockefeller told the Associated Press that “as president, he would work toward the creation of a new world order.”

Bloodline president and CFR member Richard Nixon was quoted in the October 1967 Foreign Affairs stating: "The developing coherence of Asian regional thinking is reflected in a disposition to consider problems and loyalties in regional terms, and to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the evolution of a new world order.”
In 1969 the first black Congressman from New York, Adam Clayton Powell Jr., blew the whistle on the David Frost Show regarding the secret government. He said on the show that he would probably be killed for going public with everything, and sure enough died suspiciously shortly thereafter.

Zbigneiw Brzezinski is a former U.S. National Security Advisor, Trilateral Commission co-founder, member of the CFR, Club of Rome, and Committee of 300. He is a descendant of the Polish Black Nobility (Old World Order) and associate of Henry Kissinger. In his 1970 book entitled “The Technetronic Era,” Brzezinski envisioned the globalists’ coming dictatorial control-grid: “It will soon be possible to assert almost continuous control over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date files, containing even the most personal details about health and personal behavior of every citizen in addition to the more customary data. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information. Our existing institutions will be supplanted by pre-crisis management institutions, the task of which will be to identify in advance likely social crises and to develop programs to cope with them. This will encourage tendencies through the next several decades toward a Technotronic Era, a Dictatorship leaving even less room for political procedures as we know them. Finally, looking ahead to the end of the century, the possibility of biochemical mind control and genetic tinkering with man, including beings which will function like men and reason like them as well, could give rise to some difficult questions.”

“Brzezinski is the author of a book that should have been read by every American interested in the future of this country. Entitled ‘The Technotronic Era,’ it was commissioned by the Club of Rome. The book is an open announcement of the manner and methods to be used to control the United States in the future … Brzezinski, speaking for the Committee of 300 said the United States was moving ‘into an era unlike any of its predecessors; we were moving toward a technotronic era that could easily become a dictatorship … Brzezinski went on to say that our society ‘is now in an information revolution based on amusement focus, spectator spectacles (saturation coverage by television of sporting events) which provide an opiate for an increasingly purposeless mass.’ Was Brzezinski another seer and a prophet? Could he see into the future? The answer is NO; what he wrote in his book was simply copied from the Committee of 300's blueprint given to the Club of Rome for execution." -John Coleman, “Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300”

"If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging New World Order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long." -President George Bush, January 1991

"But it became clear as time went on that in Mr. Bush's mind the New World Order was founded on a convergence of goals and interests between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, so strong and permanent that they would work as a team through the U.N. Security Council." -A. M. Rosenthal, New York Times, January, 1991

"I would support a Presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps: ... At the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a 'new world order' based not on Pax Americana but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court." -George McGovern, New York Times, February, 1991

“In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all.” -Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, Time Magazine, July 20th, 1992

In his 2002 Memoirs, David Rockefeller openly admitted conspiring with other globalists toward a one-world order: "Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Pope John Paul II stated at the World Day of Peace Homily on Jan. 1st, 2004 that, "People are becoming more and more aware of the need for a new international order.”

[edit on 1-5-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yea i'll check your book out when i get some new ink cartridges, again some of these quotes are mind boggling, like the Rockefeller quote where he admites his purpose in this situation, good job getting this out there.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My take on it,

There have been many opportunities to these "elite" to take over the world but it hasnt happened.Why?human will is the strongest force on the planet.All these references are designed to instill fear.You think the govt doesnt know what people blog or post about?Cmon.I say this because they know about conspiracy theories and some peoples irrational fear of them.

Now all the elements of the NWO have two things in common,christian fanaticism,and anti-semetism as most of the leaders of this NWO are jewish.There is no doubt the people of jewish faith have a knack for commerce.but looking back through history,successful societies have had a strong jewish community including Muslim ones.To this day jews live in iran and indeed are free to practice their faith without persecution.They are however taxed with a usury system.Ive said before this debt system is nothing new and not exclusive to those of jewish faith.

Now with the rise of the "dreaded NWO",militant groups have also risen to counter the "jewish threat to the world".Most are indeed radical right wing extremists or anarchists who want to overthrow the govt just because they are violent individuals.Their numbers are small when compared to the population ,but these people need an education as most are not educated.Others are fanatics who believe a "race war" is coming.these delusional people are the extreme and should be investigated by authorities and charged with incitement of hatred.I dont even think the US has a law on that issue.Nevermind the fact that these white power groups are heavily outnumbered so its a non-issue.

Its amazing to me that people claim that what happens in the world is connected to the NWO.Herein lies the danger of conspiracies.I can take any news item,program,group of people,company or military and connect it to anything i can dream up.I can make it look like its part of the NWO without it actually being a part of the machine with no proof whatso ever and a segment of the population will believe it.Why?Because thats how powerful we are.Thats the power of words and thought.This is how cults flourish.This is how religion flourishes.

All this being said however,i have uncovered severe corruption in the military,the govt,the medical field,the education system,and all other govt agencies because of what?GREED.Pure and simple.All of it can be changed without a shot being fired,through peaceful participation to change the world.How you participate is up to you.But know this violence breeds violence.The "elite" im sure know this and im quite sure its not something they wish to happen.They also know now that there are some of us who are watching them closer now more than ever to ensure they dont sneeze without us knowing.Not because of the NWO but because their organizations are behind funding the Iraq war and other wars in our modern history.So call them whatever you want,but to me they are a group of international bankers who have no power over this individual.

Fear nothing.Question authority.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
They exist that's a fact, now are they as powerful as some say maybe not but there real, the way i explained in another thread to beat them, and too some it might not be easy but it's called counter control, if they want you too see something simply see something else, let your perception over take theres, then what are they gonna do?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What a pickle of a paradox you have put my mind in.

In order for them to be a hoax, someone would need to perpetrate the hoax. And perhaps the hoaxer is the actual Illuminati/NWO! Oh wow... Thats big, but alas, the Illuminati/NWO are not hoaxes yet!

But wait, what if there really was an Illuminati, that hoaxed being the hoaxer in order to perpetrate a hoax about their existence, would they actually be called the Illuminati, because if so, that would be one of the biggest coups of mass mind manipulation. Hoaxing the hoaxes in order to put the truth right in front of your face.

My Dad used to say, "If it were a snake, you would be dead by now" in regard to objects and symbols right smack in front of you.

But I guess if I were the one who 'discovered' the NWO and Illuminati were a hoax, I would write a book, publish it, and then make some money off the 'idiots' who can't see the horse for the pasture. Its not like winning the lottery, so I doubt I would do a little dance and jump up and down screaming "I did it, I did it". I think my elation would be more gradual, as the checks from the publisher roll in, and I win various awards from all the top literary groups. I am sure that I would even be asked to some functions where I would meet various other pillars of literature, and some other movers and shakers. I am sure I would get invited to their beach houses and parties, and maybe my daughter marries their son, and I don't blink an eye when my grandchild gets to go to Yale because they are a Legacy student on their Father's side... I won't blink an eye, or tear up knowing that I helped perpetuate the hoax for them, bought into their game, and how my legacy is theirs. I am now an old man, to feeble to fight, and too fearful for my family...

thats what you wanted, right?
DocMoreau

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join