It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 9/11 Theories

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Do you understand why a reconstruction is done?

Yes, as part of a criminal investigation.

Do you have any reason why they would not do an investigation as part of the crime scene?

That is not why they conduct a reconstruction.

Yes it is a part of the investigation.

DO you know for sure their were no problems with the plane or explosives used?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
Such is the way of the world.

Wow dude you are really deluding yourself. The reason we have the 'mods full backing' is because we play by the boards rules.

What is being buried? The only thing being buried is the truth that I keep trying to bring up. Anybody who now reads through this thread from page one will be hard put to not notice the pattern of dodging the relevant questions with claims of one sort or another.

I really have a hard time believing you think the physics of the collapses is BS. That's actually laughable. It's BS because you've been duped into believing pseudo science by an organisation with an agenda to cover the truth. You'll never admit to it now so its better to pretend it doesn't matter, isn't it? Such is your world...

BTW I was at the 9-11 Truth rally today in town, and I was actually very surprised by the overwhelming support from passers by. I expected more ignorance from 'those that have been duped (poor souls)' with negative responses but only saw ONE in the way of a gentlemen displaying his patriotic finger, from a distance.
I came away very happy and relieved to realise most Americans have not been duped. The truth is not dead, and most people do not buy the governments BS.

Just a few die hards on ATS it seems...
Why do you even bother?

[edit on 10/5/2008 by ANOK]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Realist
Maybe NIST's "experts" will soon create computer models proving it's entirely possible for Wile E. Coyote to run off a cliff and remain suspended in mid-air for several seconds, until he foolishly looks down, which then causes gravity to "kick in", resulting in his inevitable plummet down the gulch.

LOL perfect! Hollywood physics...

Is NIST going to re-write the school text books? Or did they already do that?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
*snickers* Anok anok anok. *chuckles*

Me thinks someone forgot that I put him on ignore.
Good thing I have friends to tell me choice bits of info.
And I seem to remember something in the T&C about not derailing a thread which you have undoubtedly done.

And what you call truth I call lies, fabrications, poor attempts at obfuscation and pitiful attempts at bullying. But eh, semantics.

Seeing as to how I have seen each bit of so called "evidence" not stand up to any sort of objective scrutiny and had practically every insult (non-profanity based though I have no doubt that if you thought you could get away with it you would) in the book hurled at me as a way to coerce me by force of insult to agree. By yourself as well as others.

How about that model you could supposedly make easily to disprove the above topic?

BTW your still on ignore. But if you feel like continuing to try to argue go right ahead. I have said my piece and I unfortunately find you to be not worth the time of engaging in debate for the reasons said earlier and some stated at other times.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Lets take a close look at NIST shall we.

1. NIST failed to recover any steel form buidling 7 for testing.

2. The NIST computer model stated that neither the plane impacts or fire casued the collapse. NIST other reports contridicted this, untill the final report that stated both the plane impacts and fire were the cause of the collapse.

3. NIST origianlly stated the towers fell from a Pancake collaspe. But then later stated that no it was not a Pancake collapse.

How many poeple see something wrong with NIST ?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

How about that model you could supposedly make easily to disprove the above topic?

Dude sorry but are you really that dense? Or maybe your buddies are not telling you the whole story, you know kinda like your government?

Maybe if you and your buddies actually read and checked what is posted here you would see why you're debating method is a transparent joke, you cherry pick irrelevant statements and hound on them as if they mean something. All it does is avoid the issues and wastes time, that sir makes you a troll.

Read back though this thread very carefully and you'll see I have exposed you as such.

I hope your buddies relay my message...
I say Good day!

Oh yeah and we're still waiting to hear about the governments conclusion as to what happened to WTC 2 that you say you have.
The only thing I've been asking for, yet here we are in la la land again...
Why do I bother?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Dude sorry but are you really that dense? Or maybe your buddies are not telling you the whole story, you know kinda like your government?

Maybe if you and your buddies actually read and checked what is posted here you would see why you're debating method is a transparent joke, you cherry pick irrelevant statements and hound on them as if they mean something. All it does is avoid the issues and wastes time, that sir makes you a troll.

Read back though this thread very carefully and you'll see I have exposed you as such.

I hope your buddies relay my message...
I say Good day!

Oh yeah and we're still waiting to hear about the governments conclusion as to what happened to WTC 2 that you say you have.
The only thing I've been asking for, yet here we are in la la land again...
Why do I bother?

Just curious but when are you going to post that physics model ? You said it was easy so shut us up and post it already.

Also, since you don't believe the building fell that way based on the NIST model, yet it did, what are you claiming caused it to fall that way? Showing us your model might help with your explanation.

Just so we can follow along with the model, please post equations with all included variables and why you used said variables. Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Funny how the believers only post NIST as a sources to support their claims.

Maybe its becasue its the only report that goes along with the official story.

The 9/11 commission that hired NIST to do reports for them does not agree with or post a lot of NIST findings.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

*snickers* Anok anok anok. *chuckles*

Me thinks someone forgot that I put him on ignore.
Good thing I have friends to tell me choice bits of info.

with all due respect Wraoth,

i think that that is the... how can i say this nicely... Most fictional claim you have made in this thread to date...

oh bugger it, i think thats utter BS!!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to all posts by ANOK

Dont stop posting dude! your owning him for everybody to see.

Owning him with some beautifully factual information might i add which needs to be publicly aired as much as possible

Keep up the hard work, the truth is worth it!!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187
reply to all posts by ANOK

Dont stop posting dude! your owning him for everybody to see.

Owning him with some beautifully factual information might i add which needs to be publicly aired as much as possible

Keep up the hard work, the truth is worth it!!

Yes I hope he finally posts that model he says is so easy to create. That would show us, wouldn't it???? He said it was really easy to do and he's been asked a dozen times so far yet no model?? Is that how he's "owning" him???? by making claims and not backing them up?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
some things are time consuming,

some people cannot be swayed,

perhaps he has more pressing issues on his plate...

but in all reality, if you cant see the forest for the trees, that is your loss, not ours...

There is no doubt in my mind, enough 9/11 evidence (yes some if it circumstantial) for the court system to bring about a trial against a civilian..

in fact, id say, there must be hundreds if not thousands of civilians incarcerated yearly, via court cases with much less evidence...

why is it that a different set of rules apply, when it is people of high social positions facing such overwhelming evidence....?

because of people like you who are blinded by what you americans call "patriotism" i believe that one word is the main cause of soo many of you countries major issuses.

[edit on 11/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
and on those notes ill leave you guys to it...

as i too, have more pressing issues to attend to...
enjoy your delusions!

P.S. Anyone who uses the ignore button, in my opinion, is wasting there time being here at ATS, why bother yourself looking in to an issue, if your only going to let yourself be exposed to one side of its story...

i once clicked ignore, it lasted all of five mins, and was the most foolish thing i have ever done here on ATS, and i wish i could say i didnt...

[edit on 11/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

Nope.
Actually it is in fact true.
Doesn't matter to me you don't believe me.

So unless you have information on the topic at hand other than asinine chatter and more BS insults hurled because you actually have little in real proof.
Buh bye, can't say I am not glad to see you go.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
When someone's fall back position is "You're just a sheeple and unable to believe the truth because you're not as perceptive as I am," it really shows the nature of the debate and belief...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

When someone's fall back position is "You're just a sheeple and unable to believe the truth because you're not as perceptive as I am," it really shows the nature of the debate and belief...

Thats funny coming from someone that has been proven to lie and twist peoples post.

And cannot come up with any real evidnece to support thier claims or the official story.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think my comments will withstand your scrutiny.

Best of luck to you.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Exactly.
I have noticed that when people start pulling out the insults and chest puffing is generally when they are trying to cover a gap. Well considering as we have seen they don't have squat and nothing that will stand up to any sort of objective scrutiny all they have are attempts to bully.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Realist
reply to post by WraothAscendant

I think this would best describe yourself - WraothAscendant.

Peace

CR

So typical. The conspiracy theorist can't prove what they're saying so they fall back on childish insults.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join